Bad Couple | Book 2 | M.YG

By DazeeyDoll

From College roommates who went from enemies to a Bad Couple. Min Yoongi, a now famous CEO working under his... More

💀 Chapter 1 💀
💀 Chapter 2 💀
💀Chapter 3💀
💀Chapter 4💀
💀 Chapter 5 💀
💀Chapter 6💀
💀Chapter 7💀
💀Chapter 8💀
💀Chapter 9💀
💀Chapter 10💀
💀Chapter 11💀
💀Chapter 12💀
💀Chapter 13💀
💀Chapter 14💀
💀Chapter 15💀
💀Chapter 16💀
?Chapter 17?
💀Chapter 18💀
💀Chapter 19💀
💀Chapter 20💀
💀Chapter 21💀
💀Chapter 22💀
💀Chapter 23💀
💀Chapter 24💀
💀Chapter 25💀
💀Chapter 26💀
💀Chapter 27💀
💀Chapter 28💀
💀Chapter 30💀
💀Chapter 31💀
💀Chapter 32💀
💀Chapter 33💀
💀Chapter 34💀
🎄Chapter 35🎄
💀Chapter 36💀
💀Chapter 37💀
💀Chapter 38💀
💀Chapter 39💀
💀Chapter 40💀
💀Chapter 41💀
💀Chapter 42💀
💀Chapter 43💀
💀Chapter 44💀
💀Chapter 45💀
💀Chapter 46💀
💀Chapter 47💀
💀Chapter 48💀
💀Chapter 49💀
💀Chapter 50💀

💀Chapter 29💀

7.5K 250 144
By DazeeyDoll

Y/N's POV

I left the room with a straight face. Arms crossed in front of my chest as I walked into the living room. My gaze shifted up to meet with that skinny chopsticks eyes who was breathing heavily from how hard she pulled at the door and wouldn't get it open.

"L-Look, don't hurt me! It was all Hana, it wasn't me!"

Y/N: It was all Hana? Nah baby. It was all that bitch and you.

"I didn't do anything wrong! Your h-husband wanted to take advantage of me"

Y/N: Now this what we not gonna do. First of all he likes thick women, you see this? Now look at you. You're thinner than a strand of hair. I'd finish you off by just sitting on you.

"W-Well, I-I I'm not fighting you. I know Karate! Trust me you wouldn't want to fight me if you don't want to end up dead"

Y/N: Oh really? Must be nice. I also know Karate, wanna know what's my favorite move?

"Ha as if. Someone like you knowing Karate? Haha, let me laugh. What move?"

Y/N: Haha, I know right. It's called I'm about to fuck a bitch up move. Haven't heard that one have you? Let me show you.

"N-No! I won't let you lay a hand on me. HANA HAD HER NOSE DONE TOO MANY TIMES AND ITS UGLY NOW, I won't look like that!"

Y/N: Well you put yourself on risk when you agreed on teaming up with her to do some shit like this.

"I'm sorry okay! There, are we good now?"

Y/N: Are we good? You must be stupid. It's not about a simple sorry. I hate bitches messing with my fucking family, you wrong for that.

"Why won't the door open!! I'm leaving before I get killed"

Y/N: I'll open the door for you.

"Are you? Okay. Open it"

I walked towards the door and she backed away a bit. A smirk was plastered on her face as she thought she'd just get away with it but that wasn't the case. I was just pretending so I could get near the bitch and beat her ass. Before I even touched the door handle, my hand got a grip of her neck and I pushed her against the wall. Her eyes were wide and she tried to get out of my grip but it was all weakness.

Y/N: Now, don't act like I'm fucking choking you because I'm just keeping you in place. I'll ask you once only so answer or I'll really beat your ass this time.

"I'm not answering shit!"

Y/N: You answer or you'll leave my place with a new face.

"W-What d-do you want to know?"

Y/N: Why did she send you?

"She wanted revenge on you and she wants Yoongi for her!"

Y/N: She wants a married man with a family?What a psycho. You agreed, why?

"I got paid to do it and she said I was going to be safe"

Y/N: Bummer, you're clearly not by the looks of it. What even made you think this was right!?

"I don't know, the idea of feeling rich. Knowing my plan was to spike your mans drink with Viagra and fucking him besides acting like a mom and dealing with your kids. Which to be honest they're three little pieces of shit, smart mouth they have. Sure are rude"

Y/N: Now, you done got me fucked up. You can talk all the shit you want about me but never bring my kids up.

"I'm not even scared of you. Why should I even hide when I know Karate?"

Y/N: Maybe because that won't help you for shit. You ever got your ass beat by a sista?

"By a what?"

Y/N: Oh wait, that's right. You're not my real cousin so you're not black. Just a stupid bitch who came across my family trying to ruin us like that Hana cunt.

I clenched my jaw and took a tighter hold of her neck before pushing her down onto the floor. She gasped and looked around to grab the nearest thing close to her which unfortunately was a cute canvas made of clay that had Yoonji's hand prints.

"Aw cute, what's this? It would be a shame if it broke wouldn't it"

Y/N: That was a gift from my daughter. You break it and I swear you'll be leaving in a fucking ambulance.

She giggled and let it fall onto the floor. I closed my eyes as I heard it shatter and took a deep sigh before attacking her ass right on the floor not even wasting time on swinging at her stupid face. On the first punch I heard her jaw pop and she yelped trying to cover up her face.

"SSSSTTOPPP! THAT H-HURT, IT HURTS!!"

Y/N: Yeah? well that's how much it hurts destroying something my kid spent hours doing for me!

"AHH OUWWW QUIT IT! YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK MY NOSE TOO AND I DON'T WANT TO LOOK UGLY!!"

Y/N: Don't worry, you won't be alone. I'll leave you looking just like your friend Hana.

"N-NOOO I'M GOING TO KILL YOU AFTER THIS JUST WATCH YOU BIT-"

I punched her across the face as she let her guard down from talking again and her head bounced back. My knuckles were covered in blood just like her face was but I wasn't satisfied until I gave her a good whooping that would leave her looking even more stupid.

Y/N: What happened to your Karate moves? A bad bitch like me ain't gotta know none of that shit to fuck a hoe up.

She tried to get a hold of my hair but she didn't have enough strength and instead fell back unconscious on the floor. I nodded, surprised from how fast that took and as I was going to wipe off the blood from my knuckles I heard a familiar voice, yelling outside and arguing with my bodyguard.

"Tiana!? Bitch let's go! What's taking you so damn long! Hurry up, I just seen the news and that Y/N-"

I opened the door and Hana gasped loudly almost making a run for it but I quickly took a hold of her shirt and pulled her in. I signaled my bodyguard to call the cops and he nodded as I closed the door.

"No no no- don't!"

Y/N: I'm so fucking tired of you. Do you know how much I want to beat the fuck out of you for the shit you do?

"W-Where's T-Tiana?"

Y/N: Behind you.

She slowly turned and looked around until her eyes trailed onto the floor and she jumped at the sight in front of her, trying to cover her face with shaky hands.

"Oh my god, Tiana's dead! You killed-"

Y/N: No you dumb bitch. She's still alive, breathing unfortunately.

"Oh, I thought. Wait, Look I'm sorry!! I know you're tired of me but I really want Yoongi back, he was my first love!"

Y/N: Hana, shit happens for a reason! You clearly never loved Yoongi, you were with him because of his adoptive parents. The way he was treated was fucked up and you made him feel even worse because he was broke at the time. You only want to get back with him because of the money, save the sad shit for someone else.

"If he was still with me we'd be rich together and I would have everything I wanted!"

Y/N: You clearly are stupid. Money ain't grow from trees, we fucking studied and worked hard for our future. Everything we have is thanks to our hard work, the fuck makes you think you can say shit like it's all that easy. This ain't love you say you got for him, you're just in it for the money. I'm tired of you, of all your crap and I'm too tired to even get my hands dirty with you too.

"S-So you're gonna let us go right?"

There was a knock on the door and I opened it. My bodyguard came in and picked Tania up followed with two officers who handcuffed Hana and gave me a paper to sign.

Y/N: Yes, to Jail bitch.

"These two will do time in prison for breaking into your house and trying to cause harm to both you and your family. This is a contract that you can sign to have a restraining order on both of them, they won't be able to live near you or even come across your family once again, if it does happen it will result to a long time in jail"

Y/N: Thank you officer.

I signed the papers and they excused themselves as they left. My bodyguard also headed home after that and I went back inside. Glad that I whooped a bitches ass, got shit done with and washed my hands as I made my way to the room. Worried at the fact Yoongi must've been having a hard time dealing with the Viagra effect since he didn't even come out the room during the whole situation. I walked into the room and the light was off, only the lamp by the nightstand was on.

Y/N: Yoongi, you okay? I'm gonna change because I have to clean my babies canvas that this bitch destroyed. No need to worry anymore, I took care of both of them and they won't come across us anymore for good.

I closed the door and stood there in the dark confused as to why it was so quiet. My breath hitched when I felt two arms snaking behind my back and was turned immediately by Yoongi.

Yoongi: I'm sorry I didn't go out there, I really couldn't, I'm having a hard fucking time.

Y/N: I bet. See how it feels to be on Viagra, that shit goes hard.

Yoongi: ugh, I'm so glad that you're home baby, you caught me by surprise but if you hadn't gotten here on time I hate to think what would of happened. I'm sorry for-

Y/N: Boy shut the fuck up, you talk too much. I missed you.

His lips parted and he looked quite offended. I giggled and pulled him in for a kiss which quickly turned into a deep one that kept me out of breath. I pulled away amused and he smiled before picking me up and walking us to the bed. Laying me down carefully still not letting go of my lips and caressing my sides.

Yoongi: Baby, I know you're tired and all but like, we need to fuck. ASAP!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 11.2K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
136K 9.6K 41
"I like you," "I like you too!" "No, I mean like, like you. God you're so dense!" Min Yoongi and Kim Taehyung are both young and successful CEO's of...
490K 15.2K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...
MT By 🦉

Fanfiction

38.4K 1.3K 17
Min Yoongi and Kim Jennie's children. "They're my children too, Jennie." Min Yoongi planned on surprising his parents with his members in his hometow...