Stuck in My Hero Academia (Di...

By s0mmeil__

Shit happens. A lot of things unexpected, and some things just beyond the point of belief. Abby and Kayla get... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
Author's Note!
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Not an Update

Before We Begin!

1.8K 31 6
By s0mmeil__

I'd just like to say I hope you enjoy this! If you see a mistake don't hesitate to shoot me a message or comment! 

I don't know how often I'll update this, but I hope you all decide it's worth reading anyway!

I came up with the idea of my friend and I somehow got transported into My Hero Academia! It took a while to figure out quirks, I had to ask her multiple times about a quirk she'd like and one that'd fit her personality and such!

I also had to draw the costumes, which probably look terrible lmao, but who cares! I tried!

Anyway, this story will pretty much follow the storyline, with a few extra twists (maybe) and stuff. 

Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day/night/evening!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 380 14
[katsuki bakugo x female!student!oc] "you can't go over there, dude! you'll get hurt!" kirishima tried to reason. [...] katsuki glared at his red h...
66.6K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
836K 25.7K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
8.8K 214 20
^^I don't own the picture on the cover, it belongs to Sierra Wedgeworth on pinterest^^ ((Before you read this!!! I'm rewriting the story and its new...