Baby Steps (Gandrew)

Da ficsbynic

"Dear Uncle Andrew, Thank you for coming into my families life and making my Uncle Garrett so so so happy." I... Altro

Garrett Star?
What's Wrong With Yoga?
He's Gone
Nervous
Start Over
More Sprite?
You Can Sleep Down Here
Do It For The Vlog!
Uncle Garrett's Special Friend
Our Little Secret
He Didn't Kiss Me
I'll Love You Forever And Ever
Absofuckinlutely

You Taste Like Pringles

3.4K 58 60
Da ficsbynic

Andrew

"How many times do I need to remind you to PICK YOUR SHOES UP FROM OFF OF THE FLOOR I'VE ALMOST DIED TWICE." I chunk his dirty shoes at him from across the room.

"Twice, huh? You know, you could've moved them the first time you encountered them and that would've solved the whole 'dying' twice thing..." He places air quotes around dying.

"I'm going to fucking kill you."

"Love you too, babe."

I roll my eyes, ripping the bed sheets back from their spot.

"Oh, come on! You know you're going to be all over this in ten minutes." He runs his hands all over his body, winking at me viciously. I shake my head firmly.

"Oh, no, oh hell no. I'm going to bed, I have a long filming day tomorrow."

"Wait, so no cuddling tonight?? OH, Andrewwww, no!! Please, please, I'll remember to pick up my shoes next time."

"Garrett, that's what you always say."

"Oh but I mean it for real this time!! Please!!! I need my cuddle time, you know this." I cross my arms tightly across my chest, pouting. My toe still throbbing from where I've stubbed it. I hated those fucking shoes. "Please, please, please, please!!!!!" He hops on the bed and gets up close to my face, pouting as well. He kisses my cheek softly, I don't think I'd ever get used to that. I bite my lip in order to keep myself from smiling. The kiss sent warm sparks flying all over my body.

"Stop it..."

"Make me." He kisses my lips gently, slipping a little tongue in as well. "Babe, kiss me back." I stay in my spot, arms still crossed over my chest. He frowns when he notices I've not moved. "You're starting to hurt my feelings now..." I give in eventually and kiss him back, taking his face in both of my hands. I find myself climbing on top of him, straddling him down. I sit on top of him, thankful that he was able to hold my weight. It was time for a little payback.

"A-Andrew..." He stutters, and I know it's already working. I grind down on his hips, pinning his arms down by his sides. "A-Andrew!!" He says more urgently this time. I look at him, beads of sweat are forming just above his brows.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." I pause before continuing, licking my lips slightly, "do you want me to stop?" It comes out as a whisper, and I can see the sweat building.

"God, no." I grind down harder onto him, "k-kiss me."

"On one condition..."

"Anything, Andrew I'll fucking do anything."

"Put your God damn shoes away."

"Aaaand the moment is ruined." He sighs, rolling his eyes.

"Listen here you little shit, my toe has been throbbing for hours. You think I'm gonna let you off the hook??? No!! Hell no!!"

"Andrew, seriously..."

"I swear to God, Garrett."

"Fine! Fine!! But if you ever fucking do that again, I'll kill you." He glares.

"Love you too."

This was the life, and in all honesty, it really was. It sounded like we hated each other, but this was our way of living together, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I watch as Garrett gets out of bed, strolling into the bathroom. I listen as he turns on the shower, and then, of course, the music starts.

"GARRETT!"

"HM???"

"YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE THIS SONG."

"OH SORRY, I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE WATER AND VERY GOOD TUNE!! IT'LL JUST BE A MINUTE." I have half the right mind to go in there and turn the music off myself, but I decide against it and settle into bed for the night. I had to admit, my little act earlier had gotten me all hot and bothered, but I couldn't let Garrett win. My toe hurt so bad, so Garrett needed to suffer a little. I decided to check in on him, knowing he's "handling business"

"How's it going in there?" I near the doorway of the bathroom, we showered with the door open. Garrett said he got lonely, and he always liked the option of being able to talk about his day while he showered. I prop myself up against the doorway, arms crossed over each other. He peers out from the shower.

"Fuck." He mutters, clearly busy with himself. "Andrew, I would just like to say that what you did was very cruel, and I don't think I can forgive you."

"Uh, huh okay. Have fun with that babe, I'm going to bed."

"Wait! Andrew no!! You can't leave me like this!! I'll be sad." I laugh at the shampoo running down his face, knowing it's going to get in his eyes I rush towards him with a towel.

"Here, you're going to get shampoo in your eyes and then you'll really be sad." I hand him the towel, he takes the towel from me and wipes his face off.

"Thanks, babe."

"Of course." He leans in for a kiss, I hesitate at first, not knowing if I wanted to continue my little act for longer or not. I decided against it, because well, I really wanted to kiss my boyfriend. "You taste like soap," I mutter, kissing him again. He cups my face with his warm, wet hands, deepening the kiss.

"You taste like Pringles." He runs his wet hands through my hair, getting them caught quickly.

"Ow." His hands tug at my hair, I couldn't decide if I were turned on by this or not. He nibbles at my lower lip, sucking on it gently.

"Shower with me."

"I can't."

"Why?"

"I'm mad at you."

"Babe, I will never do it again, just get in here. I need you in here with me." He reaches for the tail of my shirt, I let him take it off me. He leaves little kisses down my neck until I'm outright moaning, craving more. I undress and slip into the shower, the hot water streaming down my back. I have no time to enjoy that sensation, Garrett is already pushing me against one of the walls, bottles falling to the ground. I feel him, hard up against me, I shiver at the thought of shower sex. I'd always wanted it, but had never had it. I wondered what it would be like, especially with Garrett. He kisses down my neck, leaving marks I'm sure. His teeth nicking ever so gently but definitely enough to leave evidence. I didn't mind, I never had my shirt off in public anyway, I was so damn pale.

"Fuck, Gar."

"Say my name, babe." He mutters, his voice deep and raspy, the steam causing it to be thick as well. Just his voice alone was enough to make me hard, I run my hands through his hair, getting shampoo all over the place. His hands make their way to my ass, cupping it slightly and then full on grabbing it. He presses our wet bodies together, I grab his face this time, kissing him deeply. Sliding my tongue through his parted lips, we wrestle for dominance, but he wins. He always won, but I didn't mind. I liked letting him have his way with me.

"I want... I want to..." I try to speak, but he's at my neck again, my weak spot. "Fuck, Garrett." I lean my head back, allowing for him to cover more space. He nibbles at my collarbone, shivers erupting all over my wet body. "Oh, my GOD." I push him against the adjacent wall, wanting him in me already. I kiss down his chest, making my way down to his hard member. Without a warning, I take him in my mouth. He gasps, not expecting that for sure.

"Oh, FUCK." He cries out, throwing his head back, his hands grabbing fistfuls of my hair. I work my way around his member, my tongue flicking over the tip, liquid leaking out slowly. Bobbing my head on his member, I find a rhythm to what I'm doing and soon he's spewing curse words and words of adoration. "Oh fuck babe, oh fuck, Andrew, fuck, fuck fuck. You're so fucking hot, babe, fuck. Come here, baby." I do as I'm told and stand to my feet. He cups my face, pressing me against the bathroom wall, kissing me until the air in my lungs is gone, they burn, but I don't even care. "Are you ready for me?" I nod, I'd been ready an hour ago when I'd hopped on top of him. He positions us so that we're both comfortable, he kisses my neck softly, sucking ever so slightly. "Are you sure?" I couldn't help but smile, he always did this, every time we did it, the soft, caring, gentle Garrett came out and made me fall for him even harder than I already had. I turn my head to kiss him, his hands resting on my hips, his dick pressed up against my ass.

"You always ask this,"

"Well, I wouldn't want to hurt you, babe."

God, I loved him so fucking much.

"I'm ready, babe."

"Do you need prep?" I shake my head, I just wanted him inside me. Now.

"I just want you, now."

"Are you sure??"

"Please. Now." He kisses me quickly and slowly slides in. "Fuckkk," I mutter, I'd never get used to the feeling at first, but I feel myself adjust quickly.

"Are you okay??"

"Fuck me," I mutter, he chuckles softly.

"That's my boy." He kisses me again, I exhale into his mouth as he presses all the way into me,

"Fuck, babe." He starts off slow, the amount of pressure on my ass was just right, I grip myself, I was harder than I'd ever been. I lean my head back, resting it on his shoulder, he kisses down my neck, all while thrusting in slowly. "Faster," I mutter, getting used to him inside me. He does as he's told.

"I'm about to..." He mutters, his hands gripping onto my hips as he thrusts quick and deep. I'm about to as well.

"Me too, babe." He kisses me right before he comes, filling me to the brim. I feel myself beginning to, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh shit, fuck me." He pulls out, kissing me softly.

"Let me help," and he's on his knees now, his hands wrapped around me, he takes me in his mouth.

"Fuck ME GARRETT, SHIT," I yell, he works his lips around me, flicking his tongue back and forth over the head of my penis. I come, and he continues sucking, my body trembles, pleasure erupting into his eagerly awaiting mouth. He kisses my stomach, making his way up to my lips.

"I love you." He whispers, "I'm sorry about leaving my shoes out." I laugh and roll my eyes, of course, he was still worried about that.

"It's okay, I think you more than made up for it."

"Well, if that's all it takes I may just leave my shoes out every night."

~

"Do you think cum has calories?"

"Jesus," I mutter, I sit on the couch in Garrett's living room, the whole gang was here and we were just hanging out, Shane and Garrett had planned a video together, a little update on Garrett's house.

"Well, we all know what you two have been up to..." My face turns bright red, I still wasn't used to the whole being out and openly talking about Garrett and I's sexual interaction. Garrett looks over at me, seeing I'm uncomfortable he switches the topic, shooting me an 'I'm sorry' look. I shake my head and smile, I wasn't mad, it was part of who he was, and I'd get used to it. I just didn't know exactly when that would be.

"So are we shooting this video today or no?" Ryland asks he's sitting across from me, typing away on his phone.

"Yeah, we are. We just have some things to sort out first." Shane nods, he and Garrett had put a lot of thought into this video and I was excited to film it.

"Should I move my stuff then?" I remember that basically my whole life is scattered everywhere in Garrett's room, I'd kind of taken over when we'd started dating. It was just so much easier to have my stuff here, I almost never went home.

"I mean, yeah, you can clean up a little... You know, you're always on MY ass for keeping the house clean, but now that I think about it... Well, damn it, babe! It's my house! Go clean your shit!!" I roll my eyes, cracking a small smile.

"Okay, I'll just hide it in the closet or something." Not thinking of what I've just said, I hop off the couch and head into the bedroom.

"You don't have to hide it, just organize a little babe. Not a big deal."

"But, but then they'll see it?"

"So?"

"So..." I stop myself, stop talking.

"You know what, sure, you can hide your things, it's fine." He bites his lip, and I can tell he's upset.

"Garrett, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend..."

"Not a big deal, uh, just let me know when you're ready to film?" He looks at me as if to say, 'not now' and I nod. My chest feeling heavy, I continue on to the bedroom. I begin folding old shirts that needed to be washed and gathering my sweats and shoes together. Garrett walks into the room quietly, he doesn't speak and I watch as he makes his way to his side of the bed, he takes his camera from his bedside table stand.

"I'm sorry."

"It's really not a big deal, Andrew." I recoil at the sound of my own name leaving his lips, it sounded weird and harsh.

"No, it really is. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I know you didn't, but it's really fine. Just let me know when you're ready? I want to show you a setting on my camera that I want to try out."

"Okay." Is all I say, I let him leave without another word and I continue cleaning. This would definitely be a conversation for later.

~

"So what do you want to do for dinner?" It was five pm, and Shane and the gang had all left Garretts.

"I don't really care, I'm not that hungry." I sigh, knowing he's still upset at what I'd said earlier.

"Okay? I'll order us something, if you don't want it now we can put it in the fridge for later."

"Sounds good. I'm going to shower." I bite my lip, I feel like shit I'd really hurt his feelings earlier and now I had no idea how to fix it.

"Okay..." I watch as he leaves the living room, he walks into the bathroom, shutting the door. I let out an even bigger sigh, why did I even feel the need to add that last part? It's like I didn't have a brain, I was so stupid. I should've known that saying what I had would hurt his feelings. Hopefully, he'd forgive me soon, I couldn't take him being mad at me. I decide to order his favorite, I know he's starving. I bite my lip, not quite remembering if Garrett liked is guacamole in his burrito or on the side. I hesitate at first but end up tapping on the bathroom door. "Garrett?"

"OW. FUCK." I burst into the bathroom,

"Are you okay??"

"NO!" He yells. I find myself shrinking against the wall, scared. I don't say anything, maybe he wouldn't want guacamole. "I got fucking shampoo in my eyes." Oh... I let out a sigh of relief, so he wasn't yelling at me. I hand him a towel, he takes it from me rubbing his face with it. "Thank you." I nod, taking the towel from him. "Did you need something?" I feel my face begin to turn red, not knowing if he was still upset with me or not. I'm nervous to ask.

"Um... yeah, do you want guacamole?"

"What?"

"O-on your burrito... I... I couldn't remember if you liked it in your burrito or no." I stare at the ground avoiding eye contact, too scared to look him in the eye.

He laughs.

"You came in here to ask me if I wanted guacamole on my burrito?"

"Don't laugh at me," I mutter, feeling even more embarrassed.

"You're such a dork, Andrew." He laughs again, I think it's safe to look at him. He's smiling again, staring longingly into my eyes.

"S-So yes on the guacamole then?"

"Uh, of course??" I find myself smiling, a wave of relief rushing over me.

"Okay." I start to leave but he stops me.

"Wait, Andrew?"

"Hmm?"

"I just wanted to say sorry for earlier, I shouldn't have reacted like that." I shake my head, feeling even worse now.

"No! No, Garrett, you do not have to apologize. This was all me, I don't know why I said what I did. I don't care if people know that we're together. I love you." He smiles at me, motioning for me to come closer. He kisses me softly on the lips, his lips wet from the shower. "You still taste like soap." He laughs, rolling his eyes.

"And that's a bad thing?"

"Finish your shower, I'm going to order our food."

"While you're at it, clean the room. You're a mess." I laugh loudly, rolling my eyes as I leave the bathroom, making a point to leave the door open.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

72.5K 1.4K 15
It had been an hour since I had gotten the call that changed my life. It still hadn't hit completely hit me yet, probably because it was only 3 a.m...
3.7K 173 25
"Mitch's mom left me a letter before she passed away. I just got it today, and I'd like to read it to everyone." I unfold the paper, and I clear my t...
67.1K 3K 130
,,Shawn. Hi! I didn't knew you opened a praxis." ,,I didn't knew you had a baby." He said and pointed at the baby stroller. My smile immediately went...
819 9 18
"Oh Logan," the girl moaned. Logan looked up smiling at the girl, but then he caught sight of me. His smile disappeared. His mouth opened to call my...