Damien

By lailatp

"Say it." he whispered in a threatening voice. "No!" I answered back. "Elle.." he warned. "please.." I begged... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14

10

67.2K 1.2K 330
By lailatp

Seeing Blake all bruised up and limping I jumped up from my seat along with Koko and literally ran towards him. I was almost ready to throw myself at my best friend before one of Blake's bodyguard stopped me, "Miss.Knight, sir is not in the best of condition.." the bodyguard trailed, understanding what he meant I hurriedly replied, "oh-oh I understand, sorry!" Stupid me, What was I thinking when trying to hug an injured man! Too badly at that.

"Don't stop her!" Blake snapped at his bodyguard glaring daggers at the poor man. "Blake," I called him and soon his eyes was on me which now turned warm looking at me, "Come on." I gently urge him towards our corner in th cafe.

"Holy moly Blake! I suddenly couldn't recognise you there." Said Koko laughing, "But seriously, What happened to you?"

Blake clenched his jaw as I looked down at my nails. I don't know why was I feeling guilty for what Damien did, maybe because I feared that I was the reason behind Damien's wrath against my poor best friend. "It was just a fight. You know work thing." Blake brushed away the question his eyes flickering towards me,"anyway what do we order?"

We three ordered our drinks and waited for it to arrive while we chatted along. Blake and Chloe were my most close friends. While Chloe is my friend from school starting from kindergarten, Blake was a family friend. Blake and Koko didn't share the same deep kind of bond that I shared with each of them but they both pretty much went along well.

We finished our drinks and as I was munching on to some cheesecake, Koko excused herself to head to the washroom. "Care to share?" Blake questioned eyeing my cheesecake and smiling playfully. I giggled and extended the spoon for him to take. "I am afraid my poor broken hands can't take that spoon." Blake tried to pout in fake sadness, I laughed at his attempt and took a spoonful of cheesecake and fed it to him. After a few bites I sighed and turned around to face him fully and asked,"Was it Damien?" I gestured to his battered face and body. "So now you are on first name basis with him?" Blake gritted and I looked at him and shook my head not wanting to start a fight as he nodded in reply. I looked down feeling more guilty than I already did. Blake hooked one of his fingers under my chin and made me look up and slowly said, "You do know it wasn't your fault, Elle.." I shook my head and asked, "Then whose fault was it?" Blake clenched his jaw again and shut his eyes, "Me. I disrespected him and tried to challenge him publicly when he was with his woman." He said through clenched teeth.

I should have known! Damien was acting too nice that night; He would never leave any one freely if they try to question his power. "And also I don't think Don is very pleased about our friendship either." Blake chuckled "But I don't care you will always be my munchkin." Out of the blue I hugged a surprised Blake from the side, I was overwhelmed by how much Blake cared for me even after what Damien put him through. I then placed a small kiss on his cheek which he returned on my forehead. I laid my head on his shoulders as I noticed that there was an eerie silence around us. I looked around and my eyes almost popped out of its sockets as I saw the stone face of Damien beside whom Chloe was shivering with fear.

Damien's cold gaze held my fear stricken one as his legs quickly ate up the space between our table and where he was standing in a few powerful strides. I rose from where I was seated shakong and looked down not being able to hold his intimidating eyes. One moment we were all still and the next moment Blake was thrown of his seat and was groaning in pain as Damien punched him so hard that everyone around us gasped in shock. Blake's bodyguards tried to go for Blake's aid but one look from the Mafia king himself had all the men backing away like cowards.

"Blake!" I took a few steps to go towards a groaning Blake clearly in pain but I was stopped by an iron grip on my arm. I whirled around at Damien to give him a piece of my mind,"Da-" I was cut off as Damien spit through clenched teeth, "If you value your friends' pathetic life you will shut the fuck up and follow me." I clamped my lips and looked away in fear as he dragged me out. I looked back to see Damien's men roughly dragging Koko and injured Blake as well.

"Damien.. please ask your men to deal with them a bit gently. Chloe looks terrified and Blake is already injured and have broken bones." I pleaded to Damien.

"And I will break his entire fucking bones if you don't shut the fuck up!" Damien seethed through clenched teeth as his grip on my arm went even more tight.

"Ah! loosen your hold Damien.. it hurts.. please.."

I was instead thrown inside a humongous car and Damien got in behind me and closed the door as the driver drove off to God knows where.

I sat up from my crouching position to look up at the large figure of Damien seething as he heaved in anger.
"What the hell is wrong with you, Damien?" I yelled losing all my patience with this man, "Weren't you supposed to fly to Turkey?" Damien's eyes blazed as he leered at me, "So that you can spread your legs for that scrawny boy behind my back?" I slapped Damien so fast and so without thinking that I was left with a very prominent ache on my palm as Damien still faced me unfazed, "Now now.." Damien trapped my arms and curled his fingers with mine as he started bending it backwards. I was still in shock of what I did that I didn't register what this psychotic giant of a man was doing to me until shooting pain rose from my fingers.

I looked at my fingers which was slowly being bent backwards by Damien's long and thick fingers, I started to struggle as damien's hold became stronger and his face turning into that of a cruel monster. "Damien! I-I am s-sorry.. just-" I screamed harder as he twisted my fingers,"Please.." I begged through tears, I placed my other hand in his as I begged again,"Please.. please.. don't.." I sobbed through my pain.

"Maybe is should simply cut your fingers off, what say?" Damien smirked cruelly, whether or not he was a monster I knew deep inside he wouldn't do it but at the same time I couldn't be so sure. This is Damien we are talking about. "Leave me, Please.." I tried again. My hand was bend roughly again as I cried in absolute agony, "Damien!" I screamed, "please please please I wasn't thinking! I am so sor-sorry.." Damien didn't loosen his grip as I looked at him through tear filled eyes, "please.." I whispered.

Damien's grip loosened as I sighed in relief. I was then roughly grabbed by my waist as Damien settled me on his lap, "Now tell me, why don't you give me a good kiss?" I never looked up afraid about facing his wrath, "Now Elle!" I shook my head in denial. My hair was pulled so hardly as I cried out, "You didn't have any problem in kissing and literally fucking pressing yourself on that fuckers body, did you?" Damien's eyes were boring into mine with pure rage as I tried to loosen his grip on my hair.

"Blake-" Damien pulled again as I leaned my head back to his hands to decrease the pain, " He is a friend, Damien. Just a friend." Damien chuckled humorlesly as he said, "Is it? Then it won't be difficult for you to do more than a kiss for your fiance, right?" Saying this Damien's other hand brushed dangerously near my most intimate part. I clenched my thighs together as I said, "Damien.. why are you doing this? Please don't.." Damien didn't back down as his face contorted in anger, tears were now flowing freely from my eyes as I slowly reached my hands towards Damien's cheek where I slapped him and caressed my fingers over it as I whispered, "I didn't mean to do it.. I don't know what came over me," I sobbed in between and continued, "and I would never cheat on you, no matter what." I said looking straight at his eyes. Forced or not I will never stoop that low, loyalty flowed through my blood.

Damien's hold instantly relaxed as his eyes widened in shock and then shone with pride and affection for me. "Baby..." he whispered to my hair pulling me close, after a few minutes Damien dialed a number in his phone and said, "Steve, leave the kids. Let the guards be around. I am taking Elle with me, let John know."

Damien's demeneur completely changed, although his face remained stone like I could see the softness in his eyes for me. I looked out at the passing trees still on Damiens lap. Damien's hand rose to my cheeks as I instinctively flinched back, fearing him.
"Relax.." Damien cooed in my ears before placing a kiss on my earlobe. I shivered and tried to keep some distance but Damien's held prevented me from creating any.

"You need to behave and act like mine, darling. I don't like seeing you with other men, I fucking hate it. This will be your last chance in this matter. Act wisely or i will ensure hell for everyone around you."

I turned away without answering.

Damien's hand squeezed my thighs painfully as his nails digged into jean clad legs, "Damien.. I understand." I said referring to what he said a few moments ago. Damien smirked at my response looking pleased at my submission, "Dare defy me, Darling.. I will enjoy taming you for my liking." I looked down at my hands at what he said.

After a while we reached a beautiful spot with a magnificent river. The driver parked the car and got out and disappeared to god knows where. Damien tossed a bag at me and asked me to put it on. I looked at him bewildered, "Why?" I asked, "I will give you 5 minutes, otherwise I will put it on for you myself." Damien sternly said. I could only nod as he went away to give me space. Damiens car was heavily tinted since I wasn't worried about someone seeing me and above all that there seemed to be absolutely no people around here except us.

Opening the bag I was shocked to see a bikini and shorts set. I thought he hated me showing off my skin? I huffed in annoyance. Not having the strength to go on another round of Damien's wrath I decided to put it on.

Damien stepped towards my view from in between the trees the same time I got out of the car. My top showed all of my cleavage and belly and I could see Damien looking at me with pure lust and hunger. I shivered. Damien smirked at my reaction as he observed me. That's when I noticed that Damien was no more in suit but a simple t-shirt and trousers. To be fair, he looked like a model and the heated looks he was giving me wasn't helping the tingling sensation in my body.

Damien held my hands and kissed it as he lead me towards the rocky area. I gasped in awe at the beauty of the nature. The river looked so calm and inviting and I had this itch to dive right in. Stopping at a flatter surface of the little hill Damien stoped and sat down on it and pulled me to sit in between his legs. He pressed his lips on my neck and ran his hand very slowly around the bikini top's band underneath my breasts. I parted my lips at the pure desire that was suddenly ignited in me for this cruel man, Damien then ran his fingers towards my waist band as I felt ticklish and squirmed slightly laughing, "hmm some is ticklish." I could feel Damiens smile as he poked his fingers on my waist again. "Stop that!" I laughed as Damien hugged me tighter from behind and kissed my hair. It felt weird, to sit cozily with the man who a few moments ago was like a cruel monster inflicting pain on me.

We sat there for a long while until I couldn't hold my urge to dip myself in the inviting river in front of us. I looked at Damien and softly asked,"Let's swim?" Damien had his eyes far away as he slowly looked down at me and nodded, I jumped up in happiness and skipped towards the water. I dipped one of my foot in the water as I slowly went forward relishing in how cool the water was.. I went in until my knee was submerged in the water, a big and warm hand that was slightly wet around the finger tips snaked itself on my bare stomach, I didn't have to look back to know who it was. I let him hold me as I didn't want to interrupt the calm aura coming from Damien and our surrounding. I tried to go in further only to feel Damien's grip tightening around me,"It isn't safe, beautiful."

"I'll be careful." I tried to convince.

Damien didn't reply as he held my hand and took the lead walking further deep into the water. I was feeling so ecstatic with my feet in the cool water and breathing th fresh air that momentarily I forgot about the dangerous mafia don standing next to me with his hands around mine. But this fresh breath of nature is exactly what I wanted; to feel and to breath freely.

I did not notice the hawk like eyes staring at me until I looked up to suggest going back as it was getting dark. Damien looked deep into my eyes as I suddenly felt shy and looked down. Damien held my chin and raised my head and slowly started to descend towards my level until both of our breaths mingled. My heart was beating so fast that I was positive damien could hear it too. Damiens long and rough fingers drew small little patterns on the skin of my cheek as he stared at my lips, I gulped in anticipation as Damien decreased the space between us even more. Damien's eyes snapped back to mine from my lips when I lightly licked it unconsciously. But the moment I looked back at his dark eyes I was taken back to the fire in his eyes that lit every time he turned into the monster that he really is, the little moment we created was broken as I panicked and heaved back from him almost falling into the water.

Damien's strong hands caught my forearm bringing me back to standing properly. I avoided his gaze and started walking back out of the water. I almost reached the bank when I decided to turn around and look at Damien, he was right behind me and I didn't even hear or feel his movement. I was shocked at how this giant man managed to do that.

After we got out of the water, we both went to the car and got dressed at different spots, me in car and Damien in the woods. I got out of the back seat and was about to get into the passengers seat as I looked up at Damien staying still like a statue.

"Damien, What is-" I was stopped mid sentence as Damien raised his gun towards my direction and a shot rang  throughout the peaceful forest.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

What do you think happened ?

Do vote, comment and follow!

Much love and God bless ♤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 599 52
"There's someone at this party that fucked me over. I need you to seduce him. I need you to make him want to fuck you, let his guard down. Then...I w...
1.3K 26 37
"I saw the way he looked at you," Ethan whispered, his voice a low growl. "Do you enjoy being desired by every man who crosses your path?" Verena's r...
3.1K 21 31
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence and will move fast. He pulls me closer leaving no space between us. "We can't...