You're my WINNER.

By keikimmie

The story tells how friendship overcome lost by building new one will it work? or will they fall instead. Cas... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 3 Continue
Part 4
From the Author
Part 4 Continue
Part 5 Continue
From the author
Part 6
Part 6 Continue
Part 7
From the Author
From the author
Part 8

Part 5

2 2 0
By keikimmie

Mino:

I waited for hours and hours no one came ! I think I should go home (stomach groans) ahh I'm hungry that girl! Curse her she's the only girl who make me wait like this.

A soft wind passes by making his hair sway.

Enough cursing! Pervert ! A soft voice said.

I rose to my feet and brush my pants as I was stuck long in the bench she gave me a look that burn my face to red.

Cold but gentle her voice was. I froze staring at her . Ouch! I suddenly feel pain being hit at my chest I look down its my coat.

I examined my coat and smell it afterwards she just stare at me coldly. Making me froze again.

Are you Elsa? I asked
You often freeze me when you stare long!

She move forward until we were face to face only my coat filled the space between us. I can feel her breath which intensified the atmosphere.

Are you drunk? Or dreaming. She said breaking the tense moments.

I walk backwards . No!  I said.

I thought so , your talking weird about me she said chuckled.

Laundry done! No worries.

She's indeed attractive without makeup , her almond eyes her pale red lips she's just harsh and cold I saw her relief and sigh.

Take me to a tour Mr. (She look far) I began to feel nervous I remain silent and she goes walking I follow her and talk to her she remain calm and silent.

I begin to laugh she paused and gaze at me I try to talk to her to get her attention she chuckled softly. You're not just a pervert but a weirdo! She said and I saw her cold stare again, she started to speak.

You know I came here in Korea for a reason(she began to be serious).

What is your reason? I asked her in curiosity.

I don't know its just that there's something I need to remember i believe the reason that I struggle a lot is not knowing my whole self! She said in a low soft voice.

If you can't remember a thing then let's create memories which you will remember in the future. I said as I walk in front of her and smile.

After a long walk we ended up on a theme park. She stared at the place I suddenly guess what she want .

Why don't we take a ride she said.

Oh no! No! . There's a lot of place we can go not that place I said.

Your afraid? She chuckled .Don't be such a baby!

We went in and ride on a roller coaster. I scream out of my lungs I fell like my heart is going to burst, my mind is shaking but Alice remain calm enjoying the ride.

Hey! Wake up! Want more? She said laughing. I loss conscious I stood I felt my legs shaking.

___________________________

He stood bewitched by her beauty and humour after knowing herself,she smiles often a smile that brighten the world around him. Her hidden charms shines as she smile to the fullest not long when the atmosphere break abruptly. Vernon came and wrap his arms around Alice and hug her tight . They were both puzzled of his actions she pushes him slowly but still he held her hand as if there's no tomorrow. Mino stared at Vernon he just grin.

Mino:

Alice pulled her hand and look at Vernon bewildered how did he know where here? How did Vernon know Alice? What are they?. My mind begin to weave questions I was afraid to ask him Alice might be embarrassed.

She's my future hyung, I think you should stay away.

I look surprise and upset for what I heard I bit my lips and fall into silence. My mind went blank.

Yaya! Vernon is just kidding(she laugh) don't believe him he use to bully me a lot(she chuckled).

How did you get here? She turned to Vernon. Arlene told me your here that's why I came to get you he said.

Take it easy men you're exaggerating! (She looked at me) I'll see ya then.

Yes (I laugh) see you. And they disappear in front of me I see how clingy Vernon is to Alice which prick my heart.

Lucy:

You're crazy! What's with you? She was flustered. Nothing ! See his reaction (he giggled) I'll see I have a rival.

Rival for what? Nothing he said. It's true I want you to be my future. He said calmly.

I stop Make it clear!.

I want you to be with me I know you like me since we're young! I admit i dont like you that much ! But I want you to stay! And wait for me! He stared at me.

You really are crazy where did you get those words ? Such candor.

She furrowed her brows. That was before I don't feel anything now.(she walks briskly)

You always talk about marriage is that trending now? I asked seriously.

I'm serious your not my type but .... 

Cut that craze Vernon
(Started to be mad).

Are you mad?

No . I'm not

You're dreaming !

I'm not you'll be marrying me Alice( he raise his voice)

sound awful i dont want to marry you(she said loud from a distance)

Next day....

I feel sudden heavy I never felt this kind of feeling I'm jealous of how close Vernon and Alice(walking around the bypass).

I went straight with out minding my footsteps I accidentally bump with someone a lady wearing pink hoodie and ripped Jeans with cap. Watch were you walking men! (Irritated) I recognize her voice as I pick up her wallet, she grab it and walked away I called her but she didn't stop she was wearing earphones I run after her she was surprised to see me.

Hey are you ignoring me? I Pull away her earphones . What?
Are you ignoring me or your pretending that you didn't see me? I fold my arms in my chest.

Neither why? She look dazzled. Come with me I pull her hand.

Lucy:

Why are we here? I asked him I look around I saw boats and ferries. So he brought me here where are we going?

He just took two tickets . I became suspicious of his actions where are we going? Are we going on a trip? He grab my hand tight.

Woah ! The ocean is calm and enticing . My eyes were filled with amazement. I caught him glancing at me then look at the ocean.

Hey! Why did you brought me here? There are paparazzi around they might see you, I look at him seriously considering the fact that I like being on a trip.

I'm on a vacation, it's fine I'm used to it he grin constantly.

We ended being together strolling the heights and green grassy field of Jeju I feel like I'm on a Movie, we went to to the seashore picking shells creating a heart shape on the sand and photograph ourselves along the graceful waves splashing I got no idea what will happen next but I'll just enjoy.

He grab my hand as usual . I won't run Mino , I said as I sway my hands to loosen his grip.

You might get lost ! He smile and again grab my hand.

I found myself on a place , Mino brought me to where his Grandmother lies.

We both bow and show respect Mino introduce me to his Grandmother as he look at me with his beautiful eyes.

I suddenly feel butterflies hitting the wall of my stomach, we walked then he glanced at his watch he stop and looked at me.

I think we can't go home ! He said his voice shaking.

What? Oh gosh! What time is it? (Annoyed)

It's ... 4 pm I'm sorry ( bit his lips )

Its getting dim where would we stay? (Worried). Arlene must be looking for me ohh I'm not ready for her scoldings.

We stayed at their summer house, a fire lit the house we both sit close to the hearth, Minho offered me a beer of course I don't drink but I want to taste it just little.

We talk for long hour it feel strange that I trusted him just for a short time.

You know I want to thank you a lot, I said I felt burning hot because of the alcohol.

Welcome, I want to tell you something Alice. He look at me .

No! No! Don't say something, I bubble.

You're beautiful! He said grinning.

Really? (Giggled) no one ever tell me that!

For the past 9 years ! What happen to you?

A flashback of the incident begin as she tell the truth.

Ohh I'm sorry , you survive the circumstances your strong I admire you. Smile as he drink the beer.

Well! Thanks! drink the remaining beer and spill some on her clothes.

Her clothes was almost wet ,she stood sobering and help herself clean in the kitchen , she remove her outer clothes only her tube were left. Her sight went blurry she rubbed her eyes to fix her vision stumble to her feet and found herself in Minho's muscular arms he simply lift her to the seat near the stairs.

She stare at him in confusion and look beyond his features she touch Minho's face and smile He's totally beautiful!

Oh! I'm shivering

Waeyo?

Why you keep staring huh? You pervert! She grab Minho's collar to face her (laughing)

Anniyo!! (Touches his nose shyly)

He put her hands down from gripping his collar and shake her.

You said your cold? ( He remove his sleeves) wear this!

________********_________

Then what's next? Hi guys I'm not putting some  sexy thingy.. just a little flirty dramatic ❤ Guess what happen next .

-Kei

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

853 23 28
"because maybe if i'm in the rain i'll have something to drown in other than my thoughts" shinwon loves the rain. the rain is his friend. but what a...
46.8K 3.4K 75
..( 🧩 οΌ‰π—¦π—žπ—­x𝗒𝗖 "𝙨𝙝π™ͺ𝙩 π™ͺπ™₯, π™žπ™©'𝙨 π™£π™šπ™«π™šπ™§ 𝙩𝙀𝙀 π™‘π™–π™©π™š 𝙛𝙀𝙧 π™§π™šπ™«π™šπ™§π™¨π™š π™˜π™–π™§π™™π™¨!" in which two best friends can't ...
162K 7.4K 46
a boy and a girl are best friends and secretly love each other but at the wrong time... queenmeiqi ;; completed + unedited note: based on love, rosie
75.2K 3.4K 59
"Saying sorry won't fix the damage of what we did wrong, we have to take action and be sure to make things right this time". A story where the female...