Lovers ripped apart by duty

By fijifan_sos

It's about Kajol and Sharuhk love. It gets very complicated and if you wanna join us with the drama then cli... More

Cast
Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

993 29 2
By fijifan_sos

When Kajol said that Nysa's smile faded. Kajol saw the expression on Nysa's face and asked: "What's wrong?" Nysa looked at her mom "How could you. Why are you going back to that man" replied Nysa "Excuse me, young lady, that man is your father" replied Kajol. Nysa had tears coming down her cheeks "Mom when are you ever gonna understand that your heart is broken. Everytime you wake up, you go to the mirror and look at yourself, and I bet that you ask yourself, "Am I happy with my life" and your mind says yes and yet your heart is screaming no. I love Ajay. He has been supportive and caring toward me and Yug, cause he thought that he was our father. But mother, he is not my father, he is only Yug's father" replied Nysa. With that Kajol stepped back and fainted. Nysa ran behind her mother and caught her.

"Kajol wakes up," said a voice. Kajol opened her eyes slowly, and to her surprise, she sees the star of her thoughts. "Namaste Kajol," said Shahrukh "What are you doing here," asked Kajol "Well you are nice. I can't visit a friend" replied Shahrukh "No. it's just that you have been invading my mind lately for some reason" said Kajol "I didn't invade, you invited me" replied Shahrukh.

With that Kajol woke up and she was suddenly in another room. "It's okay. It was only a dream" said Tanaju. She was sitting beside Kajol on the bed. "What happened" asked Kajol "You fainted, when Nysa told you that Shahrukh was her real father" replied Tanaju "She's lying, that can't be true can it" said Kajol "She has proof darling, and also she tested their blood, and it said that she is Shahrukh's daughter. I didn't want to be the one to say this, but Nysa has gone somewhere. I called everyone to start looking for her" replied Tanaju. Kajol jumped up "Mom where did she go. I must go and find her" said Kajol "No you can't" replied Tanaju "Why the hell not," asked Kajol, "The officer said that since it was your fight that causes this, then you can't go looking for her, cause she will just run further away. And also you need to rest" replied Tanaju. "No. If my daughter is missing I will go and look for her" said Kajol. When she tried to get off the bed, she got pulled back and when she looked at her hand, she was cuffed to the headboard. "We knew that you wouldn't obey, so we had to cuff you. I dropped Yug with the Khan's. And we told Ajay that Nysa was missing, but don't worry we didn't tell him about the whole father situation" said Tanaju. With that, she left.

Kajol was furious with her mother and the officers. She just laid back down and tried to pray to God that Nysa is safe and that she will come back into her arms.

Nysa was wearing a hoodie to cover her face from the people she is around. She was going to her favorite spot. No one knows about that spot except for Suhana. It was a bridge made from rocks. It was halfway done and she likes that place because it relates to her. Just like the bridge is halfway done her life is also halfway complete. Nysa walked to the edge of the bridge and sat down. She was staring at the stars when a shooting star crossed by. "You know if you make a wish on a shooting star it comes true" Nysa jumped to hear the voice that said that. When she turned around, she could not believe who it was "Uncle Shahrukh. What are you doing here" asked Nysa "Nothing just looking for my niece? Her name is Nysa Devgan and her mother is Kajol Devgan" replied Shahrukh "Alright uncle, I get it. But how did you know that I was gonna be here? No one knows that I come here except for. Did Suhana tell you about this place" said Nysa "She didn't need to tell me. This is my spot as well. I come here to think about my life and if I am happy with what I have accomplished" replied Shahrukh "Uncle I just wanted to get away from everything and just take a breath, you know" said Nysa "I know darling, but you can't leave everybody worried and just take off. Now that isn't fair to Kajol or family" replied Shahrukh. Nysa's face expression changed when she heard her mother's name. "Hey, what's the problem with your mom and you," asked Shahrukh "Nothing. She just isn't listening to her heart" replied Nysa "I understand completely" said Shahrukh. Nysa turned to look at Shahrukh. And she saw the same amount of love she saw in her mother's eyes, and she knew instantly that Shahrukh was also in love with her mother. "What do you mean" asked Nysa "Darling you won't understand" replied Shahrukh "Try me" replied Nysa. Shahrukh turned and started "Well when someone is listening to their minds and not their heart, it basically means that she or he is putting duty before love." said Shahrukh "So basically a woman or man ripped apart by duty or love" replied Nysa. shahrukh was surprised at Nysa's understanding of the problem. "So come on wanna get outta here," said Shahrukh "Yes dad" replied Nysa. Shahrukh noticed that Nysa called her father and he didn't mind.

Shahrukh and Nysa arrived Tanaju's house. "Alright darling here is your stop," said Shahrukh. Nysa looked up at him and a tear started to drop from her beautiful eyes. "Hey, Hey, it's okay. How about I join you" said Shahrukh. Nysa smiled. Shahrukh came out and took Nysa's hands and walked up the steps. When they reached the front door, they bother breathed in and exhaled and they rang the doorbell.   Tanaju opened the door. When she saw Nysa, she ran to her and hugged her. "Don't ever do that again?" said Tanaju "I'm sorry Mrs. Mukherjee. I just found her in a shop" lied Shahrukh. Nysa looked up at him and he just smiled at her "Thank you so much Shahrukh" replied Tanaju "No problem" said Shahrukh "Come in. Nysa go make Mr. Khan some tea" said Nysa. She nodded and made her way to the kitchen. Shahrukh sat down on the couch in the living room. He and Tanaju started a little chat.

Nysa walked across Kajol's room and heard sobs.  Then she remembered that no one has told her mother that she is home yet.  She opened the door and ran to her mother and hugged her.  "I'm sorry mom.  Sometimes you just don't listen to your heart, and I hate that you keep forgiving dad about every mistake he makes, and I just think that it's not fair to you" sobbed Nysa.  Kajol just hugged Nysa tighter.  She kissed her head and replied "I know darling, but I do it for you and your brother.  Know this, everything I do is for the sake of my children" Kajol took Nysa's face in the palms of her hand and wiped her tears.  "Mom did you ever think that your children also want you to be happy.  I want you to have a smile on your face when we are not home" replied Nysa.  Kajol didn't say anything, she just hugged her daughter for the longest time.  "Nysa what's taking you so long" shouted her grandmother.  Nysa uncuffed her mother and they went to the kitchen and prepared the tea.  "Whose talking with grandma," asked Kajol "You'll see" replied Nysa.  Kajol just smiled and they made their way to the living room.   

When Kajol and Nysa entered the living room.  When Kajol looked up and saw Shahrukh, she stopped and dropped the tea.  Shahrukh turned around to the noise of shattered glass.  And when he looked up and saw Kajol, his heart started to beat really fast.  His breath got caught in his throat.  They are acting as they have met for the first time.  They were meeting for the first time, but now they are meeting knowing that they have fallen for each other.  When they met before they were just friends.  

They were frozen.  All they were doing was staring into each other's eye.  Their eyes  in my room," said Nysa.  Tanaju looked over at Nysa and saw that Nysa winked, and with that winked she knew what she meant.  "Right, coming sweetie" replied Tanaju.  She and Nysa made their way to Nysa's room.  Then Nysa opened up her computer that connects to her phone to see what's happening in the living room.  Nysa opened her phone to her camera and turned on her Bluetooth which connect to her computer right away.  Before she left the living room, she placed her phone on the cabinet that faces the living room area.  "I've got popcorn," said Tanaju.  Nysa smiled up at her and they settled in her bed and they watched the love that is about o happen in the living room.  

"Hi," said Shahrukh "Hey" replied Kajol.  They were super awkward.  "Do you need help with cleaning that up?" asked Shahrukh, pointing at the shattered cup on the floor.  Kajol looked down and saw the mess.  She didn't even realize that she dropped the cup of tea.  Shahrukh just smiled and went to the floor to pick up the pieces and just in time, Kajol went down as well. They bumped their heads.  When they both fell on the ground, they looked at each other and shared a laugh. 

 "Oh my god, this is like a Bollywood movie playing," said Nysa.  Tanaju just smiled, somehow she is enjoying seeing her daughter facing her lover.  

Kajol and Shahrukh were as close as can be.  Kajol looked up and she could not help but bit her lip.  Shahrukh saw the reaction and smirked.  Kajol was scared so she said "Come on.  We are sitting on the tea" Shahrukh's smiled faded.  Shahrukh stood up and laid his hands for Kajol.  She looked up and smiled, she took his hand.  Shahrukh pulled Kajol to hard that Kajol got up and pushed them both back to the couch and they fell.  Shahrukh looked up and saw the most beautiful eyes he has ever seen.  Kajol opened her eyes and saw the nicest smile she had ever seen.  They lay there for what seems like forever.

"Oh my lord.  What is it with this two" said Nysa "I know just get it over with" added Tanaju "Grandma, since when are you so invested in your daughter's love life" asked Nysa "I can be as invested as I can in my children's life" replied Tanaju.  Nysa just smiled and took more popcorn.  They faced the computer and watched the two lovers blossom.

"Shahrukh I think we should get up," said Kajol "Yeah" replied Shahrukh.  But no one moved.  They just couldn't take eyes off each other.  "Kajol," said Shahrukh "Huh, oh right" replied Kajo.  Then she stood up and helped Shahrukh up too.  They cleaned up the mess on the floor.  They came back in the living room and sat on the couch.  "So where did you find Nysa," asked Kajol

"Mom, stop beating around the bush.  And stop using us" said Nysa "Come on Kajol, tell him the truth" added Tanaju.  This two were watching this reality like it was any other movie.  

"Um, I found her in a shop that I was visiting" replied Shahrukh "Thank you," said Kajol "No problem" replied Shahrukh.  "Kajol I have to tell you something" said Shahrukh "Oh okay, go ahead" replied Kajol "I've been having this image  in my mind, and I can't get rid of her" said Shahrukh "Her, huh so you can't get rid of a girl that has been invading your mind" replied Kajol "Well yeah, but you know since I am married I feel like I am having an affair" said Shahrukh "To be honest I've been having the same thing.  I just can't get him out of my head" replied Kajol "Him, oh so you also have the same thing.  Like he invades your mind" said Shahrukh "Yeah.  Who is this lucky girl that is been invading King Khan's mind"  asked Kajol.  

Shahrukh leaned in close to Kajol's ear and whispered "Well she is not only invading my mind, but she's also invading my heart and that beautiful girl is you"

Keep reading to see Kajol's reaction to Shahrukh's respond

Vote and comment it plz matters

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 506 32
"you said you were afraid to lose me and then you faced your fears and left." The story of a unrelenting work-a-holic and a weary fed up wife. This f...
7.5K 737 32
when u have a certain plan for your life put then in the most unexpected way destiny surprises you!
3.4K 441 13
Lets see..
30.3K 2K 23
Abhinav was dejected After he witnessed Akshara hugging Abhimanyu in the hospital. Abhinav was insecured as he felt like he was gonna lose his world...