A dragon amongst the heroes

subeme_la_radio101

Y/N is a proud fairy. She wears her guild mark with pride. What happens when she gets to a land full of quirk... Еще

1
2
4
5
a/n FUCKING IMPORTANT READ IT
And now, the unfinished story

3

3.2K 99 97
subeme_la_radio101

I skipped like half the actual script because one: I'm lazy...two: the reader doesn't give two shits about school, and three:...i couldn't find the actual script and was too lazy to watch the whole episode...

I FOUND OUT BAKUGOU WOULD SMELL LIKE CARAMEL 

XD

p.s. third perspective is sort of like class perspective...

~~YOUR PERSPEVTIVE~~~

I woke up Nightmare and Izuku. The both complained though...

"IT'S FUCKING ONE AM BITCH!" Nightmare yelled into my ear. I sighed.

" So? I am going to call the fam!" I exclaimed.

" Wait, you have a way of communicating with them?" Izuku asked. I smiled and nodded furiously.

" Yep! I created a lacrima phone a while back, it was also used for blueprints in the version that most use nowadays. I had the blueprints delivered to a friend, Warren, while I was out training and he improvised from there," I took out a clear screen rimmed with blue aqua things and Izuku stared at.

"Whats a lacrima? Did you really make it?" He asked. I grinned.

" Lacrima is a form of tech in my world and yup! My phone is more efficient and better than most people because I always alter it and ye." I said proudly. I started to call Lucy. It rang, and it rang, and it rang, and it ran-oh- Lucy picked up.

" Hello?" She said uncertainly.

" Bitch wake up and put on video chat," I said in a happy voice.

" Who the fu-wait...Wait...WAIT! THANK MAVIS YOUR ALRIGHT, EVERYONE HAS BEEN WORRIED AS HELL!" Lucy said while screaming and turning on video. A hologram four-inch version of her appeared and she smiled.

" Sup," I said grinning. She rolled her eyes and she disappeared for a moment. She came back with Team Natsu.

" Are you ok?"

"Where are you?"

"How's Nightmare?"

" You owe me a fight!"

" Did you die?"

"CALM YOUR SHITS!" I roared into the phone. Nightmare pushed me and I fell into Izuku's lap. I felt my face turn red, I quickly got up and started apologizing and Izuku was red and said it was fine. In all that commotion, Nightmare was able to explain what the fuck was even happening. I told the guild what happened.

"...and then I met Izuku," I finished.

" We need to tell you something," Erza said sirius-ly.

" Nani?"

" When you used your scissors, we found that the ethernano seemed to have left a trail of sorts. The guild is trying its best to gather the trail but be on your guard, for if a dark guild finds it, they could use it to their advantage." Erza told me, Lucy showed a jar of galaxy dust.

" Since you don't use your scissors often, Levy-chan and I assume that is was due to that reason this dust got left behind," Lucy told me. I sighed.

" OK, thanks for the warning. Annnnndddddd before I hang up, Lucy?" I said in a teasing tone.

" Yeah?" She answered cautiously.

"I'm getting old, I want me some grandkiddies!" I said cheekily.

" Grandkiddies? Wait...WHY YOU LITTLE---" Lucy screeched, her face a red so bright it rivaled Erza's hair. I hung up laughing and I turned to Izuku, he and Nightmare just stared at me. I smiled. 

"Let's go to sleep..."

~~~SCHOOL BITCHESSSSSS~~

We did normal shit...or so I was told. I fell asleep during the 'core' classes. 

" Its dumbass fuck," I complained while eating.

" What is?" Uraraka asked.

" School, I was-errm-homeschooled by a friend," I started to say before a shiver ran down my spine.

~flashback~

"You dont know proper grammar?!" Erza exclaimed.

" I know how to read, write, math and the most important of all: fight," I said grinning cheekliy, I showed her a picture of my dragons teaching me, I drew it.

" That's pretty," She said," But your learning more and I am going to teach you!"

" NO" I yelled...big mistake...

" WaAaAaAaAahhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHH!!!!" I screeched, Erza was giving me the evil eye and dragged me by the ankle out of the guild.

" GOOD LUCK (Y/N)!!" Natsu called out, having experienced being taught be the she-demon.

~flashback ends~

" You guys like the lunch?" the cook hero exclaimed/questioned.

" It reminds me of home!" I said, grinning. Nightmare chuckled and everyone had a good time. We headed out to class. Eventually, we got to the hero class. We were casually chatting before being RuDeLy InTeRrUpTeD by All Mint.

" I AM HERE, COMING THRU THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Mint yelled.

" My god, your voice will be the death of us all..." I grumbled in annoyance. I think he heard me because he gave me a swift glance before continuing. He was screaming something and the second I heard the word 'fight' and 'battles' I stood up.

" I'M IN! LETS FIGHT!" I screeched with my left fist in the air. Nightmare and the class sweatdropped at my actions. The girls dragged me to the changing room. I simply put on ripped jeans, a hoodie, and a sports bra. Ponytail, whom is now nicer to me, looked at me strangely. I smiled.

" Wattup."

" Um, is that your hero outfit?" 

" Yup." I said, popping the 'p'.

" Won't it get destroyed?"

" Nope, its enchant-errp-made of fabric that provides indestructible to my mag-quirk," I said...

'smooth, totally smooth' I thought myself sarcastically.

"You girls should get going." Nightmare said, causing me to look up. She had her traditional hoodie and wore black tights under her pink skirt. She wore black knee-length combat boots and hood up. We got there and saw everyone else's costume...they looked sic...and no, I not jealous of the beautiful costumes, why would you think that?!

" Oi Izuku, Uraraka, Tenya!" I waved. Cinnamon boi Izuku looked over and smiled.

" Hey (y/n)," He greeted," oh, hello Nightmare!"  I looked over his costume and stifled a laugh.

" Your such a fanboy Izuku," I whispered to him, my hands made the shape of All Mints gravity-defying hair. He turned red and started denying it, causing me to laugh. Nightmare nudged us and pointed to the tall, buff dude. 

" We are going to do battles, two on two paring!" He started, he ended up being bombarded by questions and ended up pulling out a script.

" hah, the number one hero needs a script!" I sniggered. All Mint glared, causing me to laugh more.

" *Ahem* So the situation is that the villians got a nuclear wephon in a building. The heros must either recover the wephon or cature the villians. We will draw lots and I would have Nightmare and (y/n) go against each other due to the arived late." He said, smirking at me. I sighed knowing this was a form of childish payback. BUUUUUUUTTTT, unknownst to him Nightmare and I spar 24/7!!! 

First up: Nightmare and I 

Nightmare walked off towards the building, she was playing the role of the villain. I waited for my signal to go. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Third Perspective~~~~~

Everyone watched the girls closely. The girl's quirks were unknown to everyone-including Izuku-and people wanted to see them battle. The camera that showed the room with the weapon showed Nightmare enclosing the bomb with ice. All Might had pointed out how that was a good strategy but what surprised everyone the most was when the girl made a pillar of ice go through the stories of the building and stab through the floor. 

" She made it so the wepon can't fly off or move...but why?" Izuku murmured, taking in note of it all.  Everyone watched (y/n) who...sniffed the floor. They tried to make sense of it all but the (y/n) wlked inside.

" What confuses me the most is her choice in clothing." Momo said out loud, " She is wearing casual clothing to battle without worry and upon closer inspection, it seems she lied about the material of the cloth." All Might turned to Momo and then to the screen.

" They both are wearing casual clothing and they seem unfazed by each other..." He said, his usually loud voice was barely above a whisper...They were going to continue but saw an explosion come from one of the screens. It was (y/n) her hands on fire. She smirked and jumped up through the holes she created above her.

"Such power...fire..." Todoroki whispered glancing at his right hand," versus...ice" 

"Ex..plosions?!" Bakugou explained in anger," She's a copycat!" 

" Amazing..." Izuku said, newfound respect for his friend.

~your perspective~~

" Come on Nightmare," I said," I thought you could do better!" I jumped up one last time and turned to her. 

" Awe~, but I thought you wanted to fight!" Nightmare said, lunging to me," Ice Dragon's secret art: FROZEN FIST!"  I took a step back and lunged back at her.

" LET'S FIGHT ICE WITH ICE!" I yelled," ICE-DRAGONS SECRET ART: FROSTBITE!" 

I swung my left arm, hitting her square in the jaw. She swung her right leg, kicking me in the side. We took a few steps back, I looked into the camera and smirked.

" Let the show begin," I told her, she grinned. 

" ICE-DRAGON: ROAR" She yelled out letting out an attack with the color scene of ice blue and white.

~~~~~~third perspective~~~~~~~~~

Izuku bit his lip, he waited for you to run or dodge but you just stood there. All Might watched the scene closely.

'It seems young (y/n) and nightmare both yell something before attacking and they seem to be having...fun' All might thought to himself. Everyone stared intensely at the screen, waiting for you to move. A blast of white ice went in front of the screen and when the air cleared they saw something they would never forget.

"She..." Izuku started...

"Ate..." Uraraka said quietly...

"The..." Iida continued...

"Fucking..." Baugou cursed...

" Ice?!" Shouto finished.

_________________

Bam, thats all i got today folks. School is a hassle that it wish would go down in flames. Keep a good eye out for references. Don't touch meh spaghet. Stay alive. Live a little. Be fucking satisfied for once.  Feliz Navidad Bitches or happy holidays. And thank you for coming to my ted talk

Note: very light editing, probbably made errors, but thats what makes us human.

Quote of the day:

"They called me a monster, but they never looked in the mirror" -me motherf*ckerss

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

308K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
817K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...