take over, sorta

Af keehofm

"๐˜ช ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต" while chan's on vacatio... Mere

ๅบๅน• prelude
ไบบ็‰ฉ characters
้›ถ
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๅไธ‰
ๅๅ››
ๅไบ”
ๅๅ…ญ
ๅไธƒ
ๅๅ…ซ
ๅไน
ไบŒๅ
ไบŒๅไธ€
ไบŒๅไบŒ
ไบŒๅไธ‰
ไบŒๅๅ››
ไบŒๅไบ”
ไบŒๅๅ…ญ
ไบŒๅไธƒ
ไบŒๅๅ…ซ
ไบŒๅไน
ไธ‰ๅ
ไธ‰ๅไธ€
ไธ‰ๅไบŒ
ไธ‰ๅไธ‰
ไธ‰ๅๅ››
ไธ‰ๅไบ”
ไธ‰ๅๅ…ญ
ไธ‰ๅไธƒ
ไธ‰ๅๅ…ซ
ไธ‰ๅไน
ๅ››ๅ
ๅ››ๅไธ€
ๅ››ๅไบŒ
ๅ››ๅไธ‰
ๅ››ๅๅ››
ๅ››ๅไบ”
ๅ››ๅๅ…ญ
ๅ››ๅไธƒ
ๅ››ๅๅ…ซ
ๅ››ๅไน
ไบ”ๅ
ไบ”ๅไธ€
ไบ”ๅไบŒ
ไบ”ๅไธ‰
ไบ”ๅๅ››
ไบ”ๅไบ”
ไบ”ๅไธƒ
ไบ”ๅๅ…ซ
ไบ”ๅไน
ๅ…ญๅ
ๅ…ญๅไธ€
ๅ…ญๅไบŒ
ๅ…ญๅไธ‰
ๅ…ญๅๅ››
ๅ…ญๅไบ”
ๅ…ญๅๅ…ญ
ๅ…ญๅไธƒ
ๅ…ญๅๅ…ซ
ๅ…ญๅไน
ไธƒๅ
ไธƒๅไธ€
ไธƒๅไบŒ
ไธƒๅไธ‰
ไธƒๅๅ››
ไธƒๅไบ”
ไธƒๅๅ…ญ
ไธƒๅไธƒ
ไธƒๅๅ…ซ
ไธƒๅไน
ๅ…ซๅ
ๅ…ซๅไธ€
ๅ…ซๅไบŒ
ๅ…ซๅไธ‰
ๅ…ซๅๅ››
ๅ…ซๅไบ”
ๅ…ซๅๅ…ญ
ๅ…ซๅไธƒ
ๅ…ซๅๅ…ซ
ๅ…ซๅไน
ไนๅ
ไนๅไธ€
ไนๅไบŒ
ไนๅไธ‰
ไนๅๅ››
ไนๅไบ”

ไบ”ๅๅ…ญ

38 0 0
Af keehofm

Hana sat next to Chittaphon on his apartment's sofa, occasionally hearing Yoojin in the kitchen making the three dinner. Although he was a bit iffy with the girl at first, it didn't take long for him to start acting like her dad. So, when Chittaphon told him about what happened, he was honestly heartbroken.

"I just," Hana starts, sighing as she leaned back on the couch. "How could I not notice they all liked me?"

Chittaphon stared at the girl with a heartbroken stare, her being stressed isn't what he wanted to exactly see this week. "They're just being idiots, don't worry," he responds. "I wish I could knock some sense into them literally, but I rather take care of you, than to deal with those three."

Hana stared at the television, trying her best to focus on the black screen instead of the whirling thoughts inside her head. "Chittaphon, what if I start to like one of them back? What would the rest of them think? What if I don't even like any of them? I don't want to hurt their feelings."

Chittaphon moved his arms up to her shoulders, making her face him. Her eyes showed a glossy feature, Chittaphon easily knowing that she was getting sensitive to this topic. "Hey. No matter what, you are not going to hurt their feelings," he starts, giving her a warm smile. "If you start dating one of them, or date someone completely different, they will be happy for you. If they like you so much, they'll know what's best for you."

Yoojin soon came into the living room, frowning at the sight of teary eyed Hana. "Dinner's ready, guys. I cooked an Australian special, for our little one."

Hana's eyes lit up at the words 'Australian special', instantly moving from her spot to race to the dining room table. What sat on the table, absolutely amazed her. "Pigs in a blanket, huh? Although it's not just in Australia, I'll take it," she states, sitting down quickly.

~~~~~

Hyunjin sat at his desk, soft music being played from his laptop. He tried distracting himself from the problem by writing stories, something he'd do once in awhile; but all of the main characters represented the one and only, Go Hana. The pictures of the girl that'd pop up on his changing laptop background didn't help either.

He leaned back in his chair, closing his eyes tight. Images of Hana were displayed everywhere in his mind, he couldn't stop thinking about her. It's as if he was cursed from the day he first talked to her, a curse that no man or woman could cure. A curse he'd be stuck with, no matter what man ended up with the girl.

Hyunjin sighed, hearing the song change into an OST he has always loved. The downside to that OST, was that it was about love. He hit the skip button, waiting for a new song to start. Only for another love song to play, Hyunjin sighing once again.

He hit skip again, leaning back befire the song started playing. The lyrics echoed throughout the room, making Hyunjin almost lose it. Another love song. While hitting the skip button this time, he almost broke his mouse.

"Like this, love you love you love you, I love you."

Hyunjin at this point, was pissed. He turned Spotify off, closing his laptop instantly. He leaned back in his chair once again, running his hands through his hair.

"Why the fuck can't she get out of my head?" He asked himself, sighing for the umpteenth time that night. He looked back on Ten's messages towards the three of them, remembering that he clearly wasn't pleased with them. "Ten's right, we shouldn't fight over her."

Somewhere in his mind, that sentence hurt his pride. Made him feel like he was worthless, and couldn't fight for what he wanted. Like he couldn't go for what he liked.

On the other half of his mind, he was happy with that sentence. He felt like he didn't need to compete to win the girl. He didn't need to hurt the girl, when he was only trying to get with her.

He liked that side of his mind more.

"Maybe, I'll be able to get you," he tells himself, smiling softly. "If it seems like I'm competing for you, I will apologize like there is no tomorrow. Just, say that you have some sort of feelings for me."

~~~~~

Kevin lays on his bed, not knowing what to do, not knowing what to think, what to say. His mind was blank, exluding the occasional thought of Hana that went through.

"To think, I'm one of the reasons Hana is stressed right now," he tells himself. A sigh leaves his lips, disappointed in not only himself, but the others.

The three were so friendly to each other before Hana came into the picture, but they instantly changed because of a girl. Because of Hana. Thinking of it made him sick.

He changed so much because of that girl, but he liked her so much. Just the thought of her during bad days, made him smile up a storm. The rainy cloud above his head, turned into a bright sunlight. He didn't even know if she liked him back, but he didn't want to lose hope.

He didn't even know when this whole thing started, he didn't know when he started liking her. He was hanging out with her one day, and everything she did had a different effect on him. Nothing he felt that day, was like what he'd feel the day before that.

His feelings for her started off like any other crush would start off like, but soon escalated for no reason. Simple things like how her eyes would smile before her lips did, how soft she could get, her little excitement dance she did after accomplishing something. Anything made him feel like mesh, but he absolutely loved it.

He smiled at the thought of her, sitting up straight. "No matter what, Go Hana," he starts. "I'll make sure you fall with me, whether it be a competition or not. I want to be the one you wake up to in the morning, the one who makes you breakfast in bed, the one to be with you forever."

He heard some music play, remembering that he had started playing Spotify when he got to his room. A soft song played, one that was played in the dramas Hana suggested Kevin to watch. He smiled at the lyrics, laying back down.

"I won't ever let you go, you'll always be mine."

~~~~~

Hyuck sighed, pacing around his room. Not only was he still stressed about asking Hana out on a date, but now he was stressed about what Hana thought of the three of them. It couldn't be good, that's for sure. It stressed Hyuck out to the maximun, he couldn't sit down.

Music played in the background, a mix between soft music and pop. It didn't matter to Hyuck, he was barely paying attention to what was happening around him. Nothing could snap him out of his thoughts, unless it was in fact, Hana.

He never liked being stressed, because whenever he snapped out of it, one of his things were broken. He had a habit of throwing the closest thing to him towards the wall, relieving his stress slightly. He was hoping he wouldn't throw something important this time, seeing as he was pacing around the room currently.

"You're my downfall, you're my muse. My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues."

The lyrics of the current song snapped him out of his stressed daze, making him remember why he had that song on his playlist. He never really listened to songs in English, mostly focusing on Korean songs. But whatever Hana recommended him, he had to listen to it. The only reason he liked those songs, were because of her. This song was the first was she recommended to him, the only one he actually liked.

He went back into his daze, throwing the closest thing towards the wall out of anger. He wasn't just stressed, he was mad at himself for making Hana feel this way. To feel pained. To feel stressed. All because he asked her out on a date.

He fell back to the closest wall, wobbling back and crashing his back into the plain colored wall. He let himself sit down, putting his head into his hands. He hated whenever he felt like this, whenever he felt guilty for hurting one of his friends.

He felt useless. He felt worthless. He felt like he had nowhere to go, and he could only sit there in pain. Both physical and mental. He hated this feeling, but couldn't make it go away.

He closed his eyes, wanting to just disappear for a few hours. An image of Hana popped up in his head, causing all of his pain to stop instantly. She sat there, smiling at Hyuck. He couldn't hear what they were saying, but she laughed at something he said.

He wanted that. He wanted to be with her. He wanted to make her laugh like that everyday, to see her laugh everyday. Hyuck's smile widen, and he lifted his head from his hands.

"Go Hana, I'll make you mine," he states, nodding his head. "I don't want you to think of this as competition. I want you to think of this as my feelings doing what they want. What they want, is to confess to you."

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

768 33 1
Chan had found back his will to live when he randomly met his childhood friends who disappeared out of the blue one day and left him to pick up the p...
326K 15.1K 37
"excuse me what?! i cheated on who?!!" [ social media au + lowercase intended ] well let's just say that their friendship starts off on the wrong foo...
51.1K 1.7K 44
- maybe you and i aren't meant for each other. ยป an nct jaemin fanfiction ยป date started: 2020-04-20 ยป date ended: 2021-01-09
176K 7.3K 106
"๐˜๐˜” ๐˜š๐˜– ๐˜‹๐˜–๐˜•๐˜Œ ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜›๐˜ ๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜“๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜Ž๐˜Œ" "๐˜๐˜” ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜‹๐˜  ๐˜›๐˜– ๐˜‹๐˜™๐˜–๐˜— ๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜›" ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—€๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—…๏ฟฝ...