You're mine and I'm yours (Ch...

By bubblyehet

'Hold tightly and don't let go coz' you are my star ' More

Prologue
Part I
Part II - A
Part II - B
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XIV
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
XXIV
Part XXV
Part XXVI
Part XXVII
XXVIII
Part XXIX
Part XXX
Part XXXI
Part XXXII
Part XXXIII
Part XXXIV
Epilogue
Author's Note

Part VI

2.4K 85 45
By bubblyehet

Chaeyeon's POV

"Uhm Sakura, do you want some chicken?" I said while we're finding a seat here in the canteen .

"Me. I want a chicken!"

"I'm not talking to you Yena" I said to her . This girl owes me a lot , she wrote my name and I'm going to audition tomorrow then she always wants ice cream that's why my wallet is always empty.

*flashback earlier*

"Chaeyeon, I want an ice cream " Yena said while holding the sleeve of my uniform.

"Then buy one" I simply said while putting my notebooks in my bag .

"Please Chaeyeon, I don't have any money" she gave me puppy eyes .

"You wrote me in the list of students who will audition tomorrow! How can I treat you ice cream?"  I asked her while putting my hands in my waist.

"I'll give you Sakura's number" ಥ⌣ಥ  she held her cellphone out nd texted me the number.

"H- how d- did you- -  (●__●)

"Shh it's a secret. My ice cream?" she extend her palm to me asking for her ice cream.

"Okay. I'll buy you one later, but for now I'm going to have a lunch with her" I said while smiling . Finally!

"Let me come then~ " she said as she cling her arm to mine .

"Y- yaah! It's OUR lunch and no Y-E-N-A allowed "

"I'll tell her that you have her number because you sto - - -

"Let's go . Sakura is waiting outside" I said . I've got no choice .

*end of flashback*

It's now my chance to know Sakura deeply but here's Yena who's acting like my baby sister .

If only Yena is the sister of Chaeryeong, then this girl will always cry since Chae-chae is savage af.

"ehhh? It's okay . Yena and I will have chicken. You? What's your order? " we're heading towards the table beside the window .

Sakura quickly sat in the chair opposite to my chair . Yena sat beside me.

"Hmm I'll order 3 fried chickens , 3 softdrinks, 3 fries and 3 spaghetti" I  got my wallet up and get 1000 pesos .

My savings ╥﹏╥ .

"W- wait . I'm not going to order , Yena can you give it a hand? Please ?" I gave her my cutest look and I hope that this dumb duck will get i- - -

"Yah . You have your own legs . You can do that" she said while using her cellphone .

Okay. She's the dumbest!

"Then no ice cream included" I turned my back from them and ready to line up.

I smiled because she will not handle eating without an ice cream.

She's coming in

3.....

2....

1....

"I'm just joking Chaeyeon! Let me handle this " she winked at me .

She quickly ran in the line .

I grab my chair and it made Sakura shock!

"I- I'm sorry haha " I said while I put my hands in the table .

She's using her phone and didn't even noticed what I've just said.

How will I start our conversation?

By asking her favorite food?
By telling her what I like?

Uhh this is hard.

"Ah Sakura since I've only met you, can you tell me more about yourself?" I said while looking directly at her eyes.

She seemed surprise because of my sudden question.

"Ahh I like playing games, cooking , hmm and playing games again. I'm not good at sports that's why I only play games like fortnite haha it's very fun! I sometimes use glasses only if I'm home. I also likes to play prank at Yena haha .How about you?" she said while laughing .

Woah, so that's the reason why Yena has Sakura's number on her phone .Maybe they're classmates way back in highschool.

"I like dancing, singing and teasing my sister haha" I suddenly laugh when I remembered Chaeryeong's annoyed face .

"O-oww the girl with you earlier this morning? " she asked

"Yeah, she thinks like a matured person hahaha " I said .

Well, it's like I'm the youngest and Chaeryeong is the oldest.

"She's cute . I like her eyes " she said while looking at me.

Oh no . So it means that Chaeryeong is attractive to her while I'm not?!

"I also have beautiful eyes.I'm the older though" I suddenly realized what I've just said and gosh! It's embarassing!

"Hahahahha ye - - -

"Sakura!" someone shouted in the crowd .I turned my head to see who called Sakura and it was Hyewon . She's running towards our direction.

"Hi Kangchan" Sakura said.

"Oh hello, Hi Chaeyeon . Mind if I seat here?" Hyewon asked for the seat beside Sakura.

"You can seat there" I said while smiling at them .

Hyewon sat on the chair . I saw Yena walking towards us with a tray in her hand .

"Here's your order boss' . Hi Hyewon~ " Yena said .

She made a salute sign to us. Pfft hahhahaa.

"Ah Hyewon what's your order? It's my treat today" she looked at me and I saw sparkles in her eyes.

"Hmm a softdrink and a cake will do"

W- what? A cake? ╥﹏╥

"Yena, can you give it a hand too? Please ~ I'll treat you ice cream again, tomorrow" I said

"Okay" she said while pouting

She went back again to order a cake. Poor Yena~

"So what are you guys doing here?" Hyewon asked .

"Hmm we're going to have lunch" I said .

She then nod her head.

"By the way  I'm excited for the audition tomorrow! Finally after 2 years of being hiatus. We're finally back!" Hyewon said out of the blue.

"Yeah! Me too" Sakura said while smiling.

"and me too " Yena said behind my back . She's still panting .

She puts the cake in the table and Hyewon immediately ate it .

Don't tell me she's gonna eat that all by herself?

"Change?" I open my palm in front of Yena's face who's now sitting next to me .

"Our food costs 500 pesos and Hyewon's cake costs 400 . 100 is for my ice cream " she started eating too .

My poor savings ╥﹏╥

"You should do well tomorrow Chaeyeon" Sakura said while eating her fried chicken.

S- she just mentioned my name (⊙_☉)

"S- sure " I answered . I doesn't even have a clue of what I'm gonna do tomorrow.

" I cant wait to see you being a part of us" Hyewon added munching her cake.

"Yeah" Yena also said.

Uhh? Can you tell me what's happening in here?!

----------------------------------
A/N : Sorry for my late update. I'm still working on my projects that's why I've only updated this time . Lovelots!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 689 104
What if IZ*ONE can work for a long time?
118K 3.4K 40
"She is mine and only mine."
204K 7.8K 21
؛completed; "You're not just mine, but ours."