MON AMOUR •KAI PARKER•

By pretty_cvnt

KAI PARKER mon amour More

Preview
Pac-Man
Feelings are for the weak
Raindrops on the windowsill
December Weather
Sunflower
Starry Night
Danger, run.
Diner
AUTHOR UPDATE
New Story

Together again?

501 16 2
By pretty_cvnt

NATALIE WHITMORE was making her way out of her small apartment.

She was planning on going to the arcade and left the apartment, as soon as she saw the clock turn to 7:49.

The girl walked along the cracked sidewalk, until her body met another's.

" oh gosh, I'm so sorry-," she said quickly, before pausing as she was met with Kai's face.

" no, I should be sorry, anyways where ya headed?" Kai was eager to hear her say it, he thought he knew her answer and he couldn't deny it made him a little happy.

This reminded her of the first time they had ever met.

~~~~~

" oh gosh, I'm so sorry," Natalie began to say without looking up and started grabbing her textbooks.

" I should be sorry," a voice rang out that sounded sweet and kind.

She looked at the source of the voice and was met with a brunette who had dark blue eyes that entranced her, immediately.

" oh, you're alright, thank you so much..?" She trailed off waiting for the response of the mysterious boy.

Kai was utterly shocked and confused.

Why was she being nice to him?

" Malachai Parker," he managed to barely croak out of his throat.

~~~~~~

" I wanted to go to Mo's, but talking with you is alright," she said, referring to the arcade they were previously at the day before.

" Kai, I have something that I need to tell you," she confessed to the young boy with blue eyes.

" uh, what is it?" He asked curiosity filled his voice and his eyes.

" I- I'm sorry for the way I've been acting and I was in no position to do so, I guess what I'm trying to say is- uh forgive me?" She rambled while scratching the back of her neck and losing eye contact with him a few times.

Kai finally saw it, her eyes weren't so empty and her hair wasn't so messy.

What happened?

" I should be sorry as well, I mean I left you alone for so long and... I shouldn't have done that either, but I forgive you completely," Kai said in a hurry.

Natalie grinned at the cute boy in front of her.

He hadn't changed at all, that was the boy she knew and loved.

" well, what are we waiting for? The arcade's practically around the corner," she joked as she held out her hand to his and waited for him to take it.

He hesitated, but finally grabbed it and intertwined their fingers.

His heart beat was rapid, against his chest and his hands shook.

He was nervous.

To Kai, this was a regular feeling, around the girl with the forest green eyes.

Was this all happening too fast?

Kai had no time to react, he was attacked by many emotions, like a pack of wolves getting their prey.

Just minutes ago, the tension was so severe.

Just yesterday, they argued and said words that had a bitter taste in their mouths.

But either way, Kai let her take his hand and lead him to the arcade.

~~~~~~

Natalie Whitmore was celebrating her 16th birthday in a new town with new people.

She didn't know who to invite, except for the popular girls who seemed to take a liking to her, quickly.

But there was one other person who she really wanted to invite, yet she didn't know why.

So she closed her locker and headed to global, as usual.

Her eyes discreetly, searches for the blue eyed boy and his lanky figure.

His grey-blue eyes met her striking green ones.

Natalie walked towards Malachai, and waved her hand, as a greeting.

" hey, Malachai, do you wanna come to my party?" The girl's soft voice was music to the boys ears.

" oh, um... I don't know-" he didn't want to say no, but the boy knew it was best.

" c'mon everyone will be there, except you and I know we just met, but please consider it?..." she gave him a paper that had all the info on it.

It was pink and it was obviously not Natalie's favorite color, at all.

But Jenny, one of the popular girls, suggested she should use the beautiful color.

It wasn't Natalie's idea to even have a party, so having a flyer was something she hesitated about.

Nonetheless, she agreed to everything Jenny suggested, because it seemed smart to her.

The pair didn't exchange words after, except for a quick goodbye from Natalie, who headed off to her global class.

She left Malachai in the middle of the crowded hallway, with a small smile in his face and shock surging through his body.

His heart was rapid and his hands shook, slightly.

Malachai Parker wasn't one to feel this way towards people, much less towards some random girl.

So, he crumpled up the paper and marched angrily, towards his science class.

~~~~~

Kai remembered, briefly, how he felt about the girl in the beginning.

It made him cringe, why would he act like that when he thought of her?

But he was grateful, for the stage they were in now and hope they could continue, like this.

~~~~~

Natalie Whitmore had no words, how did she gain such confidence, in seconds?

Especially, towards Kai Parker, who made her legs feel like jello.

He made her butterflies, in her stomach, flutter all the time.

But Natalie was just grateful for Kai and the fact that she was able to go back to her old self.

>>>>>>
Author's Note

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, because it took a lot of effort to portray Kai.

To make him seem familiar, but different at the same time.

There were about 1000 words in this chapter, and I hope you liked each one.

Please, if you feel bothered by something in this book, let me know.

I strive to satisfy the audience, as much as possible.

Enjoy the rest of the book.

Goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 8.1K 71
« Personne ne sait ni quand, ni comment l'amour ou la foudre vont tomber, mais tout ce qu'on sait, c'est que ça ne tombe jamais deux fois. » Charles...
57.5K 2.7K 88
Quand un simple dîner se transforme en déclaration de guerre, Zoé Parker se promet de ne plus se laisser avoir par le faux air charmeur de Jude Belli...
396K 20.9K 196
J'ai eu besoin d'un 3eme tome,j'assume pas.
51.9K 5.1K 60
Tous les personnages (ou presque) vivent dans le même immeuble. Entre les voisins qui font du bruit toute la nuit, ceux qui ne sortent jamais de leur...