ֆօռɢ ֆȶօʀɨɛֆ ɮʏ ǟ_ʟɨʟ_ӄǟȶ2002

Od A_Lil_Kat2002

So... During school from... 7th(?) grade to now. I have made comics out of songs that I have heard of like or... Více

Hi...
"Left Behind" by DAGames
"Determination" by DJSmell and Lollia (Parody of "Irresistible")
"To the Bone" (Undertale Rap) by JT Machimina
"The Mangle Song" by Groundbreaking
"Build Our Machine" by DAGames
"The Show Must Go On" by MandoPony
"Gospel of Dismay" by DAGames
"The Angel of the Stage" by TryHardNinja
"All Eyes On Me" by Or3o

"DOLLHOUSE" by Melanie Martinez

18 2 10
Od A_Lil_Kat2002

        A small figure stands still in the center... Standing still as a small light appears... Revealing Vito with his eyes closed...

       As the scene grows bigger... It reveals he is front of the Pink Palace... As everything begins to fade away... He stands in the Otherworld in the clothes the Beldam gave him...

      Everything flashes to when Vito showed up... Meeting the demon herself... Looking at the garden that was made for him... The circus show... The performance by Spink and Forcible... Everything was... Perfect...

But then it all changed...

      It goes back to Vito... As three shapes start to form above him as he opens his eyes... Showing his starry pupils... The figures then start to become more clearer... Revealing them to be children...

       A clock is heard ticking as the children, realing to be Mal, Zoey, and Venus stand close to him with a look of sadness in their button eyes... And shows a flashback of the Beldam... In the form of his older sister, Lillie... "I'm your other sister silly!" She says...

     The children and the flashback disappear as Vito looks at the viewer... Showing no sign of emotion... But then smiles lightly...

Hey girl... Open the walls... Play with your doll... We'll be your perfect family...

      Vito shrugs a bit, then shakes his head... And looks at the viewer...

When you walk away... Is when we really play... You don't hear me when I say...

        Vito takes his hand out... Reaching out to grab something, but takes it back... Then it shows Lillie smiling a cigarette as she says something to Vito...

Mom... Please wake up! Dad's with a slut... And your son is smoking canibus...

      Vito shrugs again... Closing his eyes... Then it flashes it flashes to the Beldam as she smiles evilly at Vito... Holding buttons and a needle and thread in her hands... "Time to stay forever~!" She says...

No one ever listens... This wallpaper glistens... Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen...

        Suddenly Vito has a button sewn in his right eye... Then glitches to where both of them are buttons... As he cries blood and bleeds from them... It flashes again to Vito... But he's back to normal now...

PLACES! PLACES! GET IN YOUR PLACES! THROW ON YOUR DRESS AND PUT ON YOUR DOLL FACES! EVERYONE THINKS THAT WE'RE PERFECT! PLEASE DON'T LET THEM LOOK THROUGH THE CURTAINS!

     It shows Vito and Lillie smiling together in a picture... Until it shows the Beldam with Vito crying blood again as she smirks evilly... Then Vito is seen again looking at the viewer again...

PICTURE! PICTURE! SMILE FOR THE PICTURE! POSE WITH YOUR BROTHER WON'T YOU BE A GOOD SISTER! EVERYONE THINKS THAT WE'RE PERFECT! PLEASE DON'T LET THEM LOOK THROUGH THE CURTAINS!

      Vito shakes his head as he says each letter... Then stops as Mal... One of the missing children... Appears at the left side of Vito...

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E! I see things that nobody else sees. (D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E! I see things that nobody else sees...)

       Vito looks at the viewer again... Talking about his sister... Then laughs as he placed his hands behind his back...

Hey girl. Look at my mom. She's got it going on. HA! You're blinded by her jewelry.

        It shows Lillie lighting then smoking a cigarette... Dumping ashes as she does so...

When you turn your back. She pulls out a flask. And forgets his infidelity.

        Vito puts his hands... Looking around as if he's looking for something or someone...

Uh oh! She's coming to the attic! Plastic! Go back to being plastic!

       Vito closes his eyes again and shrugs... Then it flashes the Beldam... Slowly sewing the buttons into the small child's eyes... "HOLD STILL!" She barks as Vito screams, "N-NO! STOP! AHHH!"

No one ever listens. This wallpaper glistens. One day they'll see what goes down in the kitchen...

       It flashes once again to Vito with the button in his right eye... And again with both buttoned eyes... Then its all normal once again...

PLACES! PLACES! GET IN YOUR PLACES! THROW ON YOUR DRESS AND PUT ON YOUR DOLL FACES! EVERYONE THINKS THAT WE'RE PERFECT! PLEASE DON'T LET THEM LOOK THROUGH THE CURTAINS!

        It shows Vito and Lillie again... Smiling happily... Until Lillie is replaced with the Beldam... And Vito is crying again... Vito shrugs again...

PICTURE! PICTURE! SMILE FOR THE PICTURE! POSE WITH YOUR BROTHER WON'T YOU BE A GOOD SISTER! EVERYONE THINKS THAT WE'RE PERFECT! PLEASE DON'T LET THEM LOOK THROUGH THE CURTAINS!

        Vito looks at the viewer... Shaking his head again as he says each letter... Then Venus... Another missing child... Appears at the right side of him...

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E. I see things that nobody else sees. (D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E. I see things that nobody else sees...)

      A clock is heard chiming lightly as Vito stands silent... Then opens his eyes as he speaks...

Hey girl...

      The ticking behind as Vito's voice echoes on as Mal, Venus, and Zoey... The third missing child... Appear one by one as each tick goes on...

       It shows Vito again... Looking at the viewer as the background grows dark...

Hey girl... Open your walls... Play with your dolls... We'll be your perfect family...

     Vito has both of his sewn... Moving as though he is a puppet being controlled by the one holding the strings... Then he is normal shrugging and puts his hands behind his back...

PLACES! PLACES! GET IN YOUR PLACES! THROW ON YOUR DRESS AND PUT ON YOUR DOLL FACES! EVERYONE THINKS THAT WE'RE PERFECT! PLEASE DON'T LET THEM LOOK THROUGH THE CURTAINS!

      Vito then lifts his hand up... Making a peace sign... Then sways from side to side lightly...

PICTURE! PICTURE! SMILE FOR THE PICTURE! POSE WITH YOUR BROTHER WON'T YOU BE A GOOD SISTER! EVERYONE THINKS THAT WE'RE PERFECT! PLEASE DON'T LET THEM LOOK THROUGH THE CURTAINS!

       Vito shakes his head again... Saying each letter once again... Then a shadow cobers his eyes as Zoey appears above him... Finishing the final verse as all of the missing children as well as Vito in the middle... With his one button eye... Look at the viewer one last time... Before everything goes black...

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E. I see things that nobody else sees. (D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E. I see things that nobody else

Sees...)

Buttontale

End

Credits:

Song:
DOLLHOUSE by Melanie Martinez (male version)

Video:
Male/Female Versions on YouTube

Characters:
Vito from Total Drama (as Buttonberry from Buttontale)
Zoey {Total Drama} Mal {Total Drama} and Venus {OC} as the ghost children
Lillie/The Beldam (me)

Fandom/Fandoms used:
Buttontale
Total Drama

Thanks for reading!

~A_L_K2002

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

81.9K 3.5K 80
❤️
693K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
67K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...