Knuckles x Reader

By Cuutte

You met a red echidna with gorgeous purple eyes, then the both of you became friends. Only if a certain some... More

Meeting Him
Best Friends
Reacting To Vines
Doing Homework
Lyric Prank
Getting Help

Mimicking Him

1.8K 39 18
By Cuutte

You and Knuckles are bored and were sitting on the couch.

Then, an idea popped into your head. You looked towards Knuckles and he had his hands in his face. You did the same thing as him.

He looked at you, then raised his eyebrows. You did the same thing.

Knuckles groaned. You groaned, too.

Knuckles, then, got up and stretched. You did the same as also.

Knuckles hit a wall, which was shown after a big hole in it. You looked at Knuckles, which he was staring back at you. You, then, cracked your knuckles and stretched. Then, you hit the wall very hard. You yelped and cried.

Knuckles chuckled.

"It's not funny!!" You said, angrily.

Knuckles laughed when he went to the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 62.1K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
346K 13K 90
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
928K 80.2K 134
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
997K 24K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...