The Promise(shivika)√√

By krnkrishna

characters are same but its a different story.some thing i changed, sahil is not there, Annika and Gauri live... More

Introduction
Home Alone
Thank you
Home Alone part 2
Not so pleasant surprise
The after effect
Making it up
Celebrations
The unexpected
Note
Always for eachother
Bad Omens??
Desperate measures
Note
The day
The day after
scattered pieces
Realisation
Holding on to you
Note
Forever
Only love Remains
Distance
Only For You
Only for you part 2
Note
Hide and Seek
Dark Shadows
Fighting Back
A New Dawn Awaits
Love Promised
Epilogue

Promise

3.1K 310 30
By krnkrishna

There is small change, Daksh is not arrested...... Dont wait.....enjoy the chapter.

Annika came back from the memory of the past, she saw her life sleeping on her chest like a cute baby, Indeed he was her baby. Her Jaan.
She looked towards the clock it's 10 in the morning, she thought everyone must be tensed due to his absence,he should go now.

She pecked his hair"shivaay please wake up, it's late, you have to go home, Sab pareshan ho rahe honge......" She smiled,last nights broken shivaay looked same again,with a smile on his pink lips.

"No....sone do na Annika......Kitna Acha Sapna Dekh raha hu mein" he said, tightening his grip on her back, while he opened his one eye and smiled at those beautiful eyes which he missed for so long.

They looked into eachother, to capture the moment it's their first day after becoming one soul. Last night came into their mind. Though it was emotional but it was pure. Out of love and the best moment they spend together.

Their Stance broke when his phone ringed. He picks up,with a grin on his face, it was om on other side , he was feeling restless, he was missing from yesterday evening and not picking up any calls. And nobody knew where he went.

"Where are you shivaay we are so worried about you.. ye koi tareeka hai...at least phone to uthana Chahiye na...."om shoot at him
"Tu thik hai na?,Kaha hai?"

"Om relax I am fine...it's just Yaha network issue hai isliye...."

"Tu thik hai na?"

"Never better I'm......" he said ,his voice calm and showing his pleasure in being at that place...he saw Annika she wrapped herself with a white duvet which they were covered themselves earlier, the rays of sun fell on her creamish skin, making it shine brighter then ever,her brown orbs twinkled when she tried to looked at the sunrays.

He felt alive again. How much he loved her . He has no bounds. He was mesmerized by his beautiful life,his Annika.
"I will be back soon om, don't worry."he puts his phone down. He walks towards her, she was busy in warming up herself with those rays which fell on her, suddenly everything looked beautiful.

Shivaay silently moved towards her hugging her from back he placed a soft kiss on her exposed shoulder. She was happily surprised, responding to his touch are like breathing to her, it's necessary for her life. She smiled putting one hands towards his back of head she made him lean to hers and she kissed his cheeks, the kisses were feathery.
He got hold of her, exposing her milky skin.
She sat on his lap her long legs exposed, but it didn't matter,its their private time, he was only in his boxers, she was holding his hands which were holding her. He pecked her neck he felt the soft skin on his lips, he stayed like that for a moment, suddenly he was lost somewhere.

Annika felt it, she knew he is lost in some thoughts,Turning towards him she rests her head on his chest with her palm, she rubs his hairy chest with care, and says" kya hua shivaay?"

"Kuch nahi....."he kissed her hair...

"Batayiye na.....aap kuch soch rahe the....."

She felt his breath getting heavy and he said with difficulty"tum mujhe chodkar to nahi jaogi na?".

"Isbaar mein nahi seh paunga annika, tumhare bina meri sanse ruk jaati hai"

"Shhh .......shivaay...aisi baatein kyu kar rahe hai shivaay?,aap to The great wall of sso hai na.....fir?"

"Main hu great wall of sso but is wall ko bhi neev ki zarorat hai. Mujhe tumhari zarorat hai .... Annika.....".

"Kyu annika kyu tum ye nahi samjhti ki mein tumhare saath mar sakta hu but tumhare bina nahi jee sakta.....tum mere saath ho na to mein maut ko bhi hara sakta hu, tumhare bina.........mein kuch bhi nahi....." He said looking at her admiringly and with tears in his eyes.

He was right, for him she is his everything the most precious part of his life, if she is with him he can conquer the world for her. Its not about only strength, she taught him the meaning of his life. His love, his strength,his reason to live and reason to not live without her.

"Mujhe pata hai shivaay mene jo kiya wo maafi ke layak nahi hai, par main kya karti aapko jab mene us jalte huye car ke paas dekha meri saanse tham gyi, jaise meri puri duniya palat gyi ho....... mujhe pata hai hum nahi reh sakte ekdusre ke bina par...... main kya karu..... mein kazor pad jaati hu....... aapke liye..... mein nahi chahti aisa ho.....par ho jaata hai....kya karu mein... Shayad mein nahi hu itni strong " lone tear rolling from her cheeks, and voice breaking.

Shivaay wipes her tears with his thumb and pecks her eyes.

" I know isliye mujhe jyda dar lagta hai annika, tum mere liye kuch bhi kar sakti ho, bas tum mujhe chodke jao...ye mein nahi chahta...."

He kissed her forehead, caressing her face he kissed her cheeks, then her pink nose ,then raising her face with his fingers ,he pecks her lips. It was sensuous, and she felt that touch on her stomach. It created butterflies.

She raised herself towards his face she entangled her legs to his waist, she was still naked from inside only cloth she has was that duvet. Only holding her with a knot at the top of her bosom.
She pressed herself on him, cagging him in between her arms she kissed him, a hard and passionate kiss. Attacking his upper lip she inserts her tongue inside his mouth, she lacked air but she didn't care....her hold getting wilder and strong.

Shivaay was in aww with his lady, she was expressing and he was loving it. He always wanted her to do what she wants and finally she is doing that, he was responding thats all mattered

She moans.....when shivaay slips his hands inside that piece of cloth which was already out of its place showing her half of the naked body. He squeezed her bosom and pinch the erected part. She moans and gasp in pleasure, her hormones giving away.

She bit his lips and suck them, the intimacy reached its peak. Shivaay in between his moans and kiss spoke into her lips" marry me Annika...." He kissed her more, the feeling of her skin was getting into his nerves, he showered kisses all over her face jawline, neck cleave, but suddenly he felt annika was not responding to his love showers.
He looked at her indeed she was staring at him, admiringly but with tears in her eyes.

"Kya hua? Tum ro kyu rahi ho....mene kuch aisa to ......tum mujhse shaadi nahi karna chahti?.....agar aisa....hai to......"his words fading in his soar throat, he felt pain in his heart, it hurts him, but he wants to know what she feels.
She quickly... cupped his face knowing , that must have hurt him...."nahi.......aisa nahi hai......aap bhi na.....(she smiles in between tears), mein to ye soch ke chup hu....mene itna kuch kiya aap ke saath aur aap fir bhi mujhse shaadi karna chahte hai?"

"Main to ....ye maan ke baithi thi jis din aapko sacchai pata chalegi aap meri shakal bhi nahi dekhna chahenge......aur aap...." Her tears betrayed her, he kissed away her tears and said pecking her forehead he said" agar tum meri jaan bhi le lo na tab bhi mein tumse naraz nahi ho sakta...."

"Bolo karogi shaadi mujhse?"

She hugs him, and nodes in yes......

Breaking the hug she said "par gharwale??, Mein abhi unke samne nahi jaana chahti shivaay......"

"Par kyu.....? Wo family hai humari they will understand."

"I know par mein ready nahi hu.....aur daksh bhi to pakda nahi gya hai, agar fir se usne kuch kiya....to....."she could not finished it, her fears took over her.....she abruptly started kissing him all over his face, when she came to his lips. He initiated kiss and put his lips to hers.

"I know.....but...."

She did not let him talk....
"Mein ye risk nahi le sakti shivaay, dai ma aur daksh bahut khatarnak hai, i know aap sab handle kar sakte hai par.....is bare mein mujhe koi bhi chance nahi lena please....."

Her vulnerability was evident and he knew she needs time. So he agreed with her.
"Okay but i wont hear no......you have to marry me.....now..." Smiling a mischievous smile...he pouts at her.
She agrees, and they hugged eachother and they collide in the bed kissing , soft kisses turns passionate, gasping and moaning they starts breathing heavily.

They were on verge of loosing sanity, when annika heard shivaays phone ringing again, then she sits and gives him his phone ,he was reluctant to take it. He was busy in neading her bosoms, she gave him a smack on his hands then only he took the phone .

It was some business call, his expression told it was important,but he didn't want to go....so he just, made stupid excuse, which she noticed.
After hanging up he started to kiss her again....then annika stopped him with her hands.

"I think you should go....."

"Its been 1 day since you are here, the family needs you shivaay"

"Dai ma ko bhi shak ho jayega.....go..."

"Tum aise bologi to kise jaane ka man karega annika." He said pointing towards her peeking bosom and feminine parts.....which she hid and ran towards washroom feeling shy at same time blushing like a teenager.

Finally it was time to go......both didn't want to leave eachother, but nobody said to stay,...eyes were just staring and hands holding in firm grip...

Both Walked through the door, he opened it....Annika was standing with him.........shivaay moved.... Outside....... her heart felt the pain....she dont want him to go....but it was necessary she thought and she did not stop him, she broke a Little.... ...when their hands separated.

Few seconds later she felt his hands on her waist and his stuble on her neck her heart mends, she felt relief again, he kissed her neck....and said" I promise i will be back soon....."

He moved towards his car, she turned back she can't see him going away, not even till his house......a drop of tear fell on her pink cheeks........

And felt same strong hands on her waist, ...he came back....its difficult to stay away for him tooo...she turned to look at him.... and both kissed....like there is no tomorrow, not wanting to leave.....they reached till door again.... kissing...

They parted....... gasping for breath

She turned back.......and again he back hugged her......."annika.......mann nahi kar raha.......jaane ka.....please kaho na ruk jao.....tum kahogi to mein...." Started kissing her hairs and neck and jawline, his hot breath fanning her...
It was enough for her to stop him but, she needs to be strong he has to go.....she turns to look at his eyes and drags him to the near wall......and kissed him to the death not giving any time to even breathe........she dominated this, kissed like a lioness...
She kissed him to her hearts content and spoke in his mouth......."abhi aap jaiyye shaadi ki taiyyari kijiye uske baad.......aap kahin jana chahenge bhi na to...mein aapko jaane nahi dungi ."

Uske baad sirf aap aur mein....

Shivaay reaches oberoi mansion, giving Annika's responsibility to khanna, he smiled...at the memory of those times which he spend with her....

And was getting goosebumps knowing the future of their relationship.....the content life he will have with her.

********

*Shivika wedding on next update
*This chapter dedicated to....
.....norhannero2018
........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 16.7K 34
Ranked #931 in LOVE out of 140k+ stories as on 10 July 2018. Two individuals who are not interested in the institution of marriage are forced into it...
214K 16K 36
The love story of ASP Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Annika Vardan Trivedi.How he made her fall in his love after marriage!
85.2K 9.4K 27
Anika is a widow, she lives in a village while Shivaay visits the village for some business deal. He looks at Anika and falls in love at first sight...
289K 20.4K 33
"Me and billuji?have you lost it Sahil?There's nothing between us,stop assuming things and get back to your homework",said Annika. ...