Virginia's Choice

By ChloeKing18

Virginia Castello wants to lose her Virginity, she is desperate to have the same experience as her best frien... More

Christopher St Claire
First Date with Virginia
Thadiun Enterprises
Dating...Christopher
Mother Dearest
Sleeping with Julian
Lost and Found
Sexy Secrets and Fantasies
Minette & Charmaine
Minette - Dreams from the Past
Chris Enters the Love Nest
Tangled Love
The Penthouse
Romance in Chester
Discovering the Ruins of Chester...!
Charmaine's Revenge Backfires
New Lovers
Satisfying Charmaine.
The Holiday is Over!
Back at Work
Under Arrest and the New CEO
Unique Family
Life Style Changes
Trials and Tribulations
United in Love
Family Dynamics
Family Reunited
Beware - Horny Pregnant Woman
Marriage and Baby
Charmaine's Revenge

Meeting Julian

9.2K 178 4
By ChloeKing18

Virginia scooped her long wavy hair into a ponytail wiping some lip gloss over her lips, grabbing her handbag and coat rushing out the door. Hurrying down the hallway she glowered at the elevator doors, kicking them in disgust...Out of order again. 
"Damn, I'm going to be late." she opened the stairwell door stepping through rushing down the steps, her high heels clicking rapidly as she hurried down flinging herself around corners. Right on the last corner, she smacked into a solid chest, an arm went around her waist holding her steady as her breath heaved to gasps, one hand on the solid chest the other clasping her handbag.
"S-sorry. Going to be late," she muttered without looking up. Stepping away she went to walk around him when his hand tightened on her waist. "Look, thanks for catching..." Her eyes trailed up his body over his lush smiling mouth, aquiline nose and gorgeous sky blue eyes. "...me. You can let me go now. I really don't wish to be late."
"You're welcome Ms...?
"Costello, Virginia Costello. And you are?"
"Julian Vere. I live in the..."
"Penthouse. Everyone here knows about you. Now I really need to go," she pushed past him when he grabbed her small dainty hand at the lost moment. "Coffee...tonight." Letting go of her hand he continued up the stairs, Virginia watching as his small firm buttocks disappeared around the corner.
"Damn." she shrugged rushed down the last steps out into the light rain, raising her hand for a taxi to work she snuggled into the back seat after giving directions.

Julian paused on the steps and listened. Walking back to the corner he watched Virginia sashay outside the main doors, his eyes travelling up her gorgeous curvy body which was highlighted by long slim legs in four-inch heels. He pursed his lips, shaking his head and laughed at his thoughts. His shaft pulsed at the idea of pounding her from behind while his fist was tightly wound in her ponytail, lifting her head up and back.
"Damn i need to find someone soon," he muttered as he continued up the stairs to the top floor. "Get the goddamn elevator fixed too."
He didn't see anyone else until he arrived outside his penthouse, and taking his keys out of his pocket.
"Hello darling," a sultry voice purred. "What took you so long?"
"Charmaine," he sighed. "What are you doing here and how did..."
She looped her arm through his, walking him to his door. "I came to get my coat which i left behind the other night," she smiled, wiping her tongue over her painted lips. "I thought we could," she lowered her hand to his groin, squeezing it gently, "have some fun while I'm here."
"Not today Charmaine, I'm kind of busy." he opened his door, turning barring her entrance and continued. "You didn't leave your coat here," he smirked, "nice try though." Charmaine pouted as he shut the door in her face.

Inside he collected his post from the side table, placing his keys on their hook and heading for his office. Sitting behind his desk he tossed the letters on top and sat down in his black leather chair, his mind wandering back to Virginia. Such a difference from Charmaine with her skin and skeletal figure. She'd been a great lay for a while, though he wanted more to hold onto when he pumped his shaft into another woman. Someone like Virginia.
His phone rang, rolling his eyes at the tune he answered the call.
"Mother?"
"Darling. How are you today? I was hoping we could meet for supper tonight."
"Apologies, I'm busy this evening, Mother. How about we meet on," he flicked the pages of his diary until he found a blank page. "fifteenth at seven pm. You can pick the restaurant."
"It's so far away, darling." her voice wavered.
It's the earliest I have, otherwise, I'll see you at Christmas."
Fine. I suppose it will have to do."
"Brilliant. Let me know where to meet you." he ended the call without waiting for a reply. Relaxing in his chair, hands behind his head he focused on his memory of Virginia, slowly stripping her of her clothes until she stood before him in her tiny thong and heels. His body responses surprised him. He'd never been so hard for a woman, well not for a long time. Biting back a groan he sat up, making himself comfortable and got to work.

Virginia arrived in the nick of time, sitting down as the boss appeared out of the elevator glaring around at his minions. He stalked down the centre aisle making sure everyone was working. Stopping by Virginia's desk he watched her fingers move over her keyboard before moving on.
"Asshole," she muttered under her breath. The footsteps stopped and walked back towards her desk.
"Did you say something, Ms Costello?"
Keeping her eyes down she continued to type and replied automatically. "No, sir."
"Humph," he muttered, continuing on to his office.
"Close call. You're going to get fired if you don't get control of your life."
"Wasn't my fault," she hissed. "Bloody elevator wasn't working again and then i slammed into ...never mind tell you at break time."
"Tell me now."
"Later, Shirl," and got back to work.

Ten thirty seemed a long time arriving. Virginia was gasping for a drink of coffee to finish waking her up. Making her way to the canteen with Shirl, her best mate at work she grabbed a cup and a piece of toast and slumped into a chair in the far corner, waiting for Shirl to join her.
"Tell me what happened!"
"I was rushing down the stairs and slammed into a delicious hard muscular chest, i could feel his heart beating as he held me at my waist to steady me."
"You should be a writer of romance," she giggled.
"Perhaps I will, Shirl."
"What happened next."
"We exchanged names and i ran hell for leather for the first taxi i could find."
"Who was he? Do i know him? Didn't he ask you out?  Give me some romance Virginia."
"Julian Vere. Everyone knows him. He asked me out for coffee and there is no romance. I'm not interested in millionaires."
J-Julian Vere. Oh my gosh, you lucky woman. He must be interested if he offered you a date."
"Not a date, a coffee. Probably felt sorry for me. Anyway, you've seen what type of woman he dates. Sure as hell isn't mine." she looked at her curves.
"Maybe he's changed his mind."
"Yeah right." Finishing her toast and coffee, she looked at her watch with a sigh. "Back to the grindstone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 2.7K 37
Kink Club owner, Zachary Coles would openly tell you commitment and monogamy are for fools and hedonism was the only game he subscribed too. That was...
122K 5.3K 33
The apocalypse came; firstly only with the side effects of another world war, the radioactive making people sick and poisoning the air and food, but...
3K 118 16
This was wrong. Abnormal even. Then why did it feel so right? → Vivienne returns back to where her life had first begun nearly twenty-four years ago...
399K 6.4K 12
[On Amazon] Do you remember your safe word?" she asks. "Yes," I mutter. "Say it." "Cross." She takes a deep breath and exhales. "Your only...