drafts //

By kyhyuns

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ drafts to new stories and or ideas. -ˋˏ✄┈┈┈ ₊˚.༄ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 07/10/18 ... More

𝙻𝙴𝚃 𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚂𝚃
𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙾
𝙻𝙾𝚂𝚃
𝙲𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙼𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈
𝚁𝙸𝙱𝙱𝙾𝙽
𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙲𝙴𝙿𝚃 𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚂 𝙸
𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙲𝙴𝙿𝚃 𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙸
𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙲𝙴𝙿𝚃 𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙸𝙸
𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙲𝙴𝙿𝚃 𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝚅
𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙲𝙴𝙿𝚃 𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚂 𝚅
𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙲𝙴𝙿𝚃 𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚂 𝚅𝙸
𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙲𝙴𝙿𝚃 𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚂 𝚅𝙸𝙸
𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙵𝚃 - 𝚂𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙼𝙴
𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙵𝚃 - 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚁
𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙲𝙴𝙿𝚃 𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚂 𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸
𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙲𝙴𝙿𝚃 𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝚇
𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙲𝙴𝙿𝚃 𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚂 𝚇
𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙲𝙴𝙿𝚃 𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚂 𝚇𝙸
𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙵𝚃 𝟶𝟶𝟷 - 𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙵𝚃 𝟶𝟶𝟸 - 𝚂𝙽𝙰𝙿𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚃
𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙿 !!

𝚃𝙾𝚄𝙲𝙷

520 25 31
By kyhyuns

JAEYONG PHOBIA AU
TOUCH - NCT127

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈

The water was cold against Taeyong's skin, scrubbing at the skin until it was blooming red. More soap was pumped onto the raw palms, scrubbing over the pink skin once again. He rinsed them under the cold water, reaching over and turning the tap off. He grasped his clean, fluffy towel and dried his hands, the soft strands of the fabric gentle on his raw skin. He grabbed for his black gloves sitting on the edge of the basin, slipping them on, left then right.

Taeyong adjusted his tie, staring back into his reflection's gaze, slipping the fabric up tight around his throat. He turned away from the mirror, grabbing his concealer and squirting some out onto a brush, brushing the light tan concealer beneath his eyes. The substance slowly hid the bags below his eyes, concealing his drowsiness.

He placed the brush back in it's place, sending one last glance at his reflection before turning away and briskly leaving the bathroom. He grabbed his shoulder bag, tucking his phone into his pocket and shoving his keys into his bag.

Taeyong was dreading leaving the house, because he has to take the train. He hates public transport, and his car was getting repaired because he put the wrong fuel into it. Sighing, he walked out of his apartment, closing the door behind him.

The walk to the train station was long and painful, people giving him odd looks as he walked. He held himself high, stance straight with broad steps. But it was the way he was dressed that turned heads. A black suit and tie, black gloves, black dust mask, ashen blonde hair grown into a mullet, and shoulder bag. He looked overdressed and expensive, untouchable.

Taeyong preferred to be untouchable.

On the train was the worst part, crammed into a small space with a bunch of filthy, dirty people. Hands touched everywhere, germs contaminated every inch of the train. He hated it. He loathed it.

He pressed himself closer to the wall of the train, the cloth of his suit touching the germs. No skin of his touched any part of this train, and he was glad. He held onto one of the rails for dear life, squeezing it tightly in his fingers. His eyelids were scrunched closed, jaw clenched. He was trembling; there was so much filth around him, it was choking him.

The train's wheels screeched, the carriage lurching forwards. He clung to the bar, feeling another body slam into his. He stumbled, his bag slipping off his shoulder and landing open on the ground. He almost cried out in frustration as his paperwork, water bottle, keys, hand sanitiser and tissues all spilled out onto the ground.

"Oh my god I am so sorry," the body that slammed into him gasped, immediately crouching down to grab Taeyong's items, the latter screaming as the boy's dirty fingers touched his belongings.

"No! Don't touch them!" Taeyong gasped, crouching down and grabbing his items and roughly shoving them into his bag. The boy looked shocked, staring at Taeyong. Taeyong felt the boy's gaze on his face, clipping his shoulder bag shut and swinging it onto his shoulder.

"I just wanted to help," the boy said, standing straight. He offered a hand to Taeyong, large palm facing up. Taeyong glanced at it, ignoring the offer and standing himself, adjusting the strap on his shoulder.

"I'm fine." Was all Taeyong said, finally looking up at the taller boy's face. Pale, slightly rounded cheeks with an angled jaw, red lips, soft brown hair, deep dimples; a daydream for most people.

But not to Taeyong.

He turned away from the boy, ignoring any further contact. The boy tried to place his hand upon Taeyong's shoulder, but the smaller just shrugged it off like it was nothing, stepping away.

This was going to be a long ass ride.

Taeyong's stop finally arrived, and he hastily exited the train. He could finally breathe, clean, uncontaminated air. He glanced over his shoulder as he walked out of the underground station onto the sidewalk, and he felt the air leave his lungs once again.

The boy from the train was hurriedly following him up the steps. Taeyong quickly darted away, briskly walking down the sidewalk towards his office building.

"Hey! Wait! I need you ask you a question!" The boy called, easily catching up with Taeyong's brisk strides. Taeyong cursed lowly, his voice muffled by his mask.

"What do you want? Can't you see I'm late for work?" He asked gruffly, stopping and turning on his heel to pin a harsh glare on the boy. Now in the sunlight, the boy looked a little better than in the cramped, sweaty and artificial light of the train. His hair was a little frizzy now, hands gripping the straps of his backpack tightly. He looked like a cute little kid going to school on his first day, but he was an adult and not cute nor little at all.

"I...uh...yeah but I'm kinda lost..." the boy said meekly, scratching his hair with his long fingers. "I'm looking for the main office building of Neo Culture, do you know where that is?"

Taeyong raised a brow. "Yeah, that's where I work." Was all he said, before he turned and walked away, leaving the boy stunned. He stood there, staring after Taeyong, until the smaller turned around to look back at the boy. "Are you coming?"

The boy beamed, dimples deep, dashing after Taeyong like a puppy.

They arrived at the building, and Taeyong sent a nod to Sicheng behind the reception desk as he headed to the elevator. The boy followed him, and Taeyong sighed. He pressed the button for his floor, and the boy stared at the movement of his hand.

"Oh, same floor." He said with a smile. Taeyong ignored him.

The elevator dinged, and Taeyong took off into the office, heading for his own solo office. He unlocked the door to it and walked inside, the door clicking shut behind him. It was a spacious yet small office, with a big desk and a big desktop on one side, and a small desk tucked away in the corner. The walls were decorated with pictures and bright lights, bringing some flare into the bleak office.

Taeyong slipped his mask off, exhaling deeply in relief. He set his things on his desk, rubbing his temple with his gloved fingertips in irate.

The door opened, then, "Taeyong."

Said male looked up, standing straight as his superior, Johnny, stood by his desk.

"Good morning, hyung," Taeyong said. Johnny glanced at the gloves and mask, sighing, before looking back at Taeyong. "Don't look at me like that, I wear them every day."

"I know, I know, but that's not why I'm here," Johnny went to lean a hand on the desk, but Taeyong shot him a dirty look, causing the taller to back off and hold his hands up in surrender. "Sorry, sorry," he laughed. "Anyway, you know that friend I told you about? The one that was starting an internship here?"

Taeyong sat down in his cushioned wheely chair, beginning to sort through the files that were jumbled up when they felt out of his bag on the train. "Mm?" He hummed absentmindedly, raising his dark gaze to meet Johnny's.

"Well, he starts today and I want you to show him around," Johnny gestured to someone just out of Taeyong's sight, and the same dimpled boy from the train stepped out from behind the wall.

"Oh! It's you! You look a whole lot different without your mask on!" The boy said, beaming. Taeyong groaned loudly, banging his forehead against the desk. Johnny looked between the two, bemused.

"You two know each other?" He asked, and the boy nodded meekly.

"We met on the train before, he dropped his bag and I went to help him," the boy answered, and Johnny laughed.

"You're so sweet, Jaehyun," Johnny then cleared his throat, "so, Jung Jaehyun, meet Lee Taeyong. He's going to show you the ropes around here." Johnny gestured to the small desk behind Taeyong's in the corner of the room, and Taeyong's head whipped around so fast he might as well have whiplash.

"No." Taeyong hissed, and the boy frowned, casting his gaze to the floor. He looked like a kicked puppy. Too bad Taeyong didn't like dogs.

"Taeyong, I'm not asking you," Johnny said, frowning. "This is your job, and Jaehyun wants to do work with marketing, and you're the head of the marketing, so who's better to show him what to do?"

"There's Yuta, he's the other head of marketing, not just me." Taeyong muttered, and Johnny shook his head.

"He's looking after a kid doing work experience for high school," Johnny said. Taeyong grit his teeth and sighed angrily.

"Fine," Taeyong grit out. "But he sits over there, and doesn't touch anything that isn't his. Understood?"

Jaehyun's eyes widened, looking to Johnny in slight panic. This motion caused Johnny to burst out laughing.

"He doesn't bite, don't look so scared, Jae," Johnny slapped the slightly shorter male on the back, sending the boy stumbling forwards into the office. "You'll be fine, just don't touch Taeyong or his things."

"But why?" Jaehyun asked, eyes wide. He was clearly confused, poor guy, Taeyong pitied him just a little. He knew he was a handful, but hey, people were disgusting and he'd rather not touch anyone or anything.

"Just don't," Taeyong snapped again, sending a harsh glare to the poor boy. Jaehyun swallowed thickly, casting his gaze away. Taeyong sighed, slumping into his seat. This was going to be long.

This is the first half of the first chapter of "Touch". More angst cause why not? Also, "Love Scenario" and "Let out the Beast" are published to AO3 if you wish to read them on there!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 1.4K 35
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
56K 3.2K 70
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
5.2M 46K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
208K 1K 194
Mature content