Uncaged Wolf; Untamed Witch

By mollysue

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Subject K41, also known as Kai Moonhowl, is fighting for his life. Three years ago he... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 & Important Notice
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Anyone Want Sequel Information?

Chapter 19

6.1K 308 5
By mollysue

Hey everyone!! Here is chapter 19 for your enjoyment!! Please don't forget to vote, fan, comment and share!! Thanks!! And Sorry That Its So short!! Next Chapter Will Be Longer!!

Chapter 19

Kai's POV-

I looked all around me at the disarray. People were running around everywhere. I watched from a distance as people escaped through every door, window, or any other place they could to get out of Gregory's death chamber. Vampires flitted as fast as they could to get away while werewolves shifted and took off. Gypsies disappeared in puffs of smoke and angels took off to the skies. Demons sank into the ground like water while wizards and witches took off running into the woods. My mind was on Tea as I watched and waited for her to run out of the door. She didn't come. I whimpered and started walking towards the building.

"Don't move." A voice said behind me.

I froze and listened, looking for footsteps. There weren't any. I turned around and an awful scent hit my nose. Vampire. I growled and he sighed.

"I know who you're looking for. Short, brown hair, brown eyes, quite pretty? Name's Galatea?"

I stopped growling and tilted my head sideways.

"You can shift you know. I'm not going to hurt you. I wanna help."

I stared at him for a moment and did as he said. I shifted back.

"Kai. Kai Moonhowl." He said quietly.

I nodded.

"And you're Vlad. Vlad Todd." I answered back.

We stood there for a moment of very awkward silence. It's not every day that you stand face to face with your natural enemy and neither of you are trying to kill the other.

"How can I trust you?" I asked, staring him down suspiciously.

"Your girlfriend in there is one crazy chick you know that?" He said randomly.

I looked at him confused.

"She ended up being my cellmate. When she woke up she demanded to see Gregory. When she found out he had you she freaked and that's when I figured you two must be a package deal. They guards recognized her immediately and that's when they took her. She unlocked the cell door while the guards were dragging her to Greg's lab and she told me to let everyone free. I found some keys and did exactly that." He said, looking around us.

I didn't say anything. All I could do was think.

"She sacrificed herself for all of us..." I whispered, turning around and looking at the building she was in.

Vlad put his hand on my shoulder.

"I know mate. Right now though we need a plan. We can't just go in there all crazy like."

I turned towards him and nodded.

"I know where to go." I said.

"Where?" He asked curiously.

I ignored him and shifted. I turned towards him and barked once to get his attention. He looked at me.

"Hey vampire?" I said in his head.

He looked at me, disgusted.

"Hm?"

I smiled a wolfy grin.

"Try and keep up."

He smiled.

"Don't wait up." He answered and we both took off running into the woods.

He followed me as I headed towards the only people I could trust. The smell of smoke hit my nose and I started running faster. I saw a little cottage in the distance and sped up, running as fast as I could now. Vlad was on my right flank as we ran up a hill. I howled loudly as we crested the top and saw Zin walk out of the cottage. He saw me and ran back into the house, getting Philip and Jackie. We both stopped in front of the house and I shifted.

"Kai? What's going on? Who's this?"

"Where's my sister?" I ignored Philip and turned to Zin.

"We need your guys' help now. This can't wait."

Jackie looked at all of us.

"I don't know what's going on here but we should get inside first. It's too cold out here with all this snow." She said, making my mind drift to Tea.

She's probably freezing cold, all alone... Stop it. Get yourself together man. That's not going to get her back and you know it. We all walked inside and sat down in the living room.

"Guys this is Vlad."

Everyone stared at him.

"King of the Vampires?" Zin asked.

I nodded.

"I was captured by Greg. But now we need your help." He explained.

Zin smiled.

"I thought I'd never see the day when a vampire and a werewolf help each other..."

I growled in frustration.

"We're wasting time!" I growled.

Everyone stared at me.

"The other night the Wolfsbane kidnapped Tea and I. They knew where we were and drugged her. She ended up in a cell with Vlad and she told the guards who she was. As they took her away she unlocked Vlad's cell door and he freed everyone from the prison. Tea, she...." I said.

Philip shook his head as he stood up.

"No. Don't you...don't say it..."

"Gregory still has Tea." I whispered.

Philip growled and started kicking and punching anything in his path. Zin and I both snapped up and grabbed his arms. He slumped to the ground, sobbing.

"My baby sister..." He whispered.

I swallowed hard, keeping my own tears back. I kneeled next to him.

"I know how you feel Philip. But right now we need to focus on getting her out of there." I whispered.

He looked at me angrily.

"How could know how I feel? You have no idea! She was supposed to be my responsibility and now she's in the enemies hands..."

He sniffed and looked away.

"I know exactly how you feel Philip because I marked her." I whispered.

He turned towards me.

"What?" He whispered.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me now.

"Galatea is my mate and I marked her as my own." I said.

He didn't say anything. Zin patted my back.

"Congrats man."

I shook my head.

"We need to get her back. I am not losing my mate and I will not let Philip lose his sister. We need a plan. And fast." I said, standing up.

They all nodded.

"But what?" Jackie asked.

I looked from Zin, to Vlad.

"I think I have an idea."

Galatea's POV-

Crash! I jumped awake and looked around. My heart was jumping in my chest frantically as I searched for the source of the noise. The door to Gregory's room opened and he walked in, beyond pissed. He pounded his way towards me and I tried to zap him, or something. He laughed.

"Don't try using your powers in here. This room is special."

My eyes widened in fear when he closed the distance between himself and I. He leaned over where I sat in this chair and looked down at me. I could smell his minty breath as he breathed in my face.

"You ruined everything." He growled.

I smiled and nodded.

"Yes I did."

He smacked me in the face, causing the chair to fall to its side with me in it. I scrambled out of the chair and started crawling anywhere to get away from him. He followed me and I turned around, standing up. His eyes were red and his face, almost purple. He had veins popping out from his skin and looked like he was about to explode.

"You destroyed everything! Everything!!" He yelled.

I shook my head.

"You deserved it! Keeping all these people locked up like they were wild animals! It's not right!!"

He growled at me and then punched me square in the jaw. I went flying to the floor but didn't show my pain. It would only satisfy him. I glared at him from where I was on the floor and he glared back at me. He reached behind him and I watched as he pulled whatever it was out. My eyes widened in total fear now and I started backing away from him. Blood was trickling down my chin and my face hurt like crazy but I wasn't focused on that. I was more focused on the gleaming knife in Gregory's hand. My back hit a wall and I froze. My eyes were as big as saucers as he stopped in front of me.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked.

He smiled evilly and took another step closer to me.

"Break you." He growled and he swung his knife at me.

I raised my arms up to protect my face and the knife sliced my right arm. He continued swinging the knife, cutting at my arms every time. I whimpered in pain when he suddenly stopped, dropping the knife on the ground. I lowered my arms to my side and looked at myself. There was blood everywhere.... I started feeling dizzy. I looked back up at Gregory and watched as he walked away from me, leaving me in a pool of my own blood. I tried to get myself to my feet but my arms were in too much pain. I gritted my teeth and forced myself to stand up. Gregory was standing near his door, watching me. I stood up, blood dripping down my arms, and stared at him. He looked at me, shocked.

"No matter what you do to me I will never, ever stop fighting you. I will never give up." I whispered fiercely.

He smiled and shook his head, walking towards me.

"And I'll never stop fighting for you." He whispered.

I looked at him confused. I didn't understand what he meant and right now my brain was too clouded to care what he meant. I felt dizzy as the room around me started spinning. I had lost too much blood. Gregory's smile fell as my eyes closed and my knees collapsed underneath me.

Kai's POV-

Vlad shook his head at me.

"No way am I doing that! Do you know how crazy this whole idea is? All of it! It's totally bonkers."

I stared at him.

"Are you British or something?" Zin asked randomly.

I chuckled and he shook his head.

"I used to live there, yes."

"Can we focus guys?" Philip said.

I nodded and started pacing the room, thinking.

"Vlad we have to do this. You can go to your clan and I can go to my pack. Philip can go to some villages and we can get as much help as possible."

Philip's brows furrowed.

"Why do we need so many people if we're just getting Tea out of there?" He asked.

Zin, Vlad and I all looked at each other and Vlad sighed.

"I wasn't able to get everyone out of there."

Philip and Jackie looked at us confused.

"What do you mean?" Philip asked.

I sighed.

"Well there's another whole floor underneath the main one. There are hundreds of others down there, trapped..." Vlad explained.

Philip's jaw fell open.

"Hundreds?" He repeated.

I nodded. He took a deep breath, sitting down.

"Well then...what are we waiting for? We need to hurry up!"

I nodded, agreeing with Philip.

"Are you guys with us?" I asked Zin and Vlad.

Zin nodded.

"Of course."

Everyone turned towards Vlad and stared at him intently. He shifted from one foot to the other uncomfortably.

"I don't know Kai I mean...."

"Come on Vlad." I whispered.

He sighed.

"Fine. Let's do this."

We all cheered and headed out the front door. We all headed in different directions. I took a deep breath as I shifted, heading back towards my home land.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246 1 23
Witches and werewolves are sworn enemies. Many years ago, when the first families settled, a wolf killed a powerful witch who was threatened by the...
24K 439 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
170K 7.9K 31
"Tell me something real about you. Like, where are your parents? Do you have any siblings? Give me something that shows me who the real Kaia Jones is...
19K 1.9K 63
Five hundred years ago, the Moon Goddess created the werewolves, as many other Gods had also created a race of their own. She gave them a gift...a fa...