Be More Chill smut

By Bemorechilltrash45

-Boyf riends -Pinkberry -RichJake I just started taking request but I only write the ones above Lots of cuss... More

Well hello
Richjake Shameless au
well i need you help
7 minutes in heaven - Boyf riends
um hi
Want some Pink Berry-Pink Berry Draft thats not finished
What the actual fuck
Hi

The Death of a Bachelor- Boyf riends

11.4K 85 836
By Bemorechilltrash45

This is my first smut, so don't  judge.

3 person's POV

Jeremy had just gotten done calling Michael a loser and he would be lying if he said he didn't feel bad but he let his squip take over even though Jeremy wanted to go back and hug, kiss, and do so much more to Michael. He wished he figured his feelings for Michael sooner but it was too late now and now there was not turning back.

Jeremy walked to where Jake was, getting a greeting sight that kinda made him hard. Jake making out the small and tiny Rich, both moaning begging to lose the clothes on their body's. 

All Jeremy could think about how his lips on Michael's would feel but the squip stopped it right away with a shock but Jeremy didn't want it to stop. He went to the table where Jake and Rich was doing their own thing, Jeremy grabbed one of the cups of a few and took a swig, then another, then another, he did this until the cup was empty. He then grabbed another and another until he couldn't drink anymore. He could no longer hear his squip, he was a free man, a horny free man.

He went to the bathroom he last saw Micheal, "Awesome party, I'm so glad I came!" Jeremy heard and you could tell Michael had been crying but he was to lost in his mind.

Him fucking Michael senseless, hearing him moan his name, Michael scratching his back roughly as he thrusted into him, and everything else in between.

He heard the door open as tear stain Michael came into view  and before Michael could get a word out Jeremy smashed his lips on Michael's. He felt Michael tense and put his hands on Jeremy's chest to push away and he did.

He pushed Jeremy away, "WHAT THE HELL," Michael yelled, not realizing it was Jeremy. "Shit, look Michael I'm so sorry," Jeremy said sobering up as he slowly heard the squip's voice screaming, telling him if he does this everything with Christine is ruined.

I don't give a fuck
But that's why I'm here
Well change because I want someone else
Fine what is the new objective
Fucking Michael senseless
New objective: Have sex Michael
What do I do
Call him Micha, but let him say what he has to say
Ok

"It's okay Jeremy, I was just leaving," Michael said a tear slipping out of his eye, "also Christine is over there," he said pointing to Christine dancing drunkly on the coffee table.

"But oh Micha~," Jeremy said seductively looking into Michael's brown eyes, not breaking eye contact, getting off the floor. "I wasn't looking for Christine, I was looking for a certain Mell," Jeremy said roughly grabbing the collar of Michael's sweater, they were face to face while Michael flushed hardcore.

"And he goes by the name," Jeremy gets to Michael's ear,"Michael," he whispered bitting Michael's ear lob, making the shorter boy shiver and moan.

Jeremy slowly but roughly pushed Michael in the bathroom that he just was in, still holding the collar of his sweater.

Once in the bathroom, Jeremy roughly slammed his lips on Michael's and this time Michael didn't push away, he kissed back. Jeremy licked Michael's bottom lip asking him to open his mouth but Michael just moaned softly at the action.

Help
He sensitive on his inner thigh
Thanks
You now have to do this by yourself I don't want to see this
Fine by me
Squip power off

Jeremy heard the noise and smirk, it was just him and Michael. He place his hand on Michael's inner thigh and rubbed it softly making Michael moan louder than last time, allowing Jeremy access. While, they we're making out Jeremy never moved his hand but he kept rubbing his thigh, the other playing in the boys hair.

Jeremy pulled out of the kiss realizing he forgot to shut the door. He chuckled as Michael whimpered at the lost of contact making Jeremy give him a smirk, "hang on baby~ we're not even close to being done, now do me a favor and turn the water in the shower on please."

Michael did as told as Jeremy shut and locked the door. "Now get undress and get in the shower I'll be there in just a second," Jeremy said thinking of what to do next, he only ever seen this in pornos. He notice Michael was not moving, he finally notice that he's shy.

"Oh don't worry Micha, you're beautiful," Jeremy said creasing the boys cheek placing a kiss to the boys lips.

"But what if I'm not good enough," Michael muttered regretting his words once they left his mouth. "Oh Micha, you're beautiful in every way, your lips are soft as hell," Jeremy placed another kiss on his lips, "your eyes are so beautiful, I can get lost in those forever," he stared in Michael's eyes for 5 seconds, "and your moans are like music to my fucking ears," he growled reaching behind Michael gently but somehow roughly squeezing the boy's ass making him moan.

Jeremy then backed away and turned around to give Michael the privacy, that will soon be broken.

Once, he heard Michael getting in the shower, he also stated to take his clothes off, getting self conscious about his member, that was extremely hard. He pushed his thoughts aside and entered the shower.

He saw Michael, without his glasses, standing naked, taking deep breathes, and that did not help Jeremy's case at all.

He took in Michael and Michael took in Jeremy, apparently Michael never takes off his bracelets, and when Jeremy's hair gets wet I just hangs in his face to where he can't see and pulls it back like the water was hair gell.

"So um-," Michael started but stopped, "music?" He asked to make this any less awkward that it already was. "Why not?" Jeremy blurted out rubbing his arm.

Michael sat on the shower floor, criss-cross apple sauce, leaning over drying his hands and turning on some Panic! At the Disco song. He sat there a moment waiting for the song to start.

Do I look lonely?

The song started as Michael tapped his fingers to the music, Jeremy also sat down so he wasn't standing there, his member in Michael's face.

I see the shadows on my face.

Jeremy got closer to Michael crawling towards him, and Michael seemed to be zoned just by tapping his fingers to the beat.

People have told me I don't look the same.

Jeremy grabbed Michael's chin, making reality drop on him and flush a deep red. Jeremy pushed their lips together, it felt so right. Each other's lips were like drugs to both of them and neither of them could stop, it had the same effects, you just can't stop.

Maybe I lost weight.

Jeremy slowly pushed Michael until he hit the wall and had to lay down. Michael put his hands in Jeremy's  hair and tugged it slightly, without realizing he was doing it. However, Jeremy moaned and got even more turned on, if that was possible.

I'm playing hooky.

Michael pulled away with a smirk on his face, hand still in Jeremy's hair and gave it a light tug, making Jeremy moan, "Damn, and you talk about my moans."

With the best of the best.

"Shut up," Jeremy said learning a new fact about himself but now wasn't the time. Michael tugged his head down smashing their lips together, pulling Jeremy's hair. Jeremy finally had enough of Michael doing this to him and placed his hand back on Michael's inner thigh, and rubbing softly.

Pull my heart out my chest

"A-ah~ Jeremy~," Michael moaned leaning his head back, "What is it Micha~," Jeremy said acting like he wasn't doing the one thing that could drive Michael crazy, "oh you little bitch," Michael groaned pulling Jeremy's hair once more pulling him in a all moaning kiss.

So that you could see it too.

Michael, making sure Jeremy didn't realize, moved his free hand and wrapped it around Jeremy's member making a gasp come from the taller boy. Michael slowly started moving his hand making a loud moan leave Jeremy's mouth, but what Jeremy didn't realize is that Michael's hand never left his hair. He notice when Michael gave a hard tug at his wet hair.

I'm walking the long road.

Jeremy moaned even louder at the amount of pleasure going through his body, from Michael's hand around his member to the the hand tugging at his hair. He dropped himself on Michael's chest, leaving love bites and hickeys on his neck and chest, trying to control his moans. He buck his hips in Michael's hands making Michael moan loudly as Jeremy's member hit his.

Watching the sky fall.

Jeremy smirked as he made another love bite and continued to buck his hips with Michael's, members hitting each other every time. They both were moaning loudly as Michael removed his hand from Jeremy's member and fling up to Jeremy's hair, both hands tugging at the light brown hair. "S-S-Shit~," Michael moaned as Jeremy bit right where his shoulder and neck connected, "Found it~."

The lace in your dress,

Jeremy suck and bit on that spot until a bruise started to from, "p-please~," Michael whimpered out, hands still playing with Jeremy's hair.

Tangles my neck,

"Please what?~"

How do I live,

"~Fuck me until I can't walk or stand, I want the whole fucking world to know that I'm yours, only yours~," Michael moaned out, Jeremy smirked kissing Michael deeply. While they kissed Jeremy slid a finger in Michael's hole making a loud moan come the boy.

The death of a bachelor

Jeremy pumped his fingers in and out of Michael, the hot water making it easier to put his fingers in.

Oh-oh-oh

Each time "oh" came on Jeremy would add more fingers in Michael, making Michael moan on each of the "oh"s, it sounded like he was singing the song and that made Jeremy smirk. He pushed all four of his fingers in and out of Michael, at first making him tense but soon Michael was pushing himself on the fingers.

Letting the water fall

The very hot water fell on the boys but that didn't matter, the only thing that mattered was each other. Jeremy kept pushing his fingers further and further in Michael until Michael moaned louder then before. "~R-Right there, oh god, right there~," Michael moaned loudly as Jeremy hit those bundle of nerves over and over again.

The death of a bachelor

Jeremy then removed his fingers making Michael's eyes snap open, "w-what, No, please don't stop," he whimpered out. Jeremy got close to his ear like before all of this happened, "~oh, if that felt good, you have a whole night of pleasure coming ahead~," Jeremy whispered taking Michael's ear in his mouth and pulling on it.

Oh-oh-oh

Jeremy pushed his tip in and Michael tense and whimpered at the pain, "I know baby~, it'll feel good soon~," Jeremy moaned out, waiting for Michael to tell him he could move.

Seems so fitting for

Michael then moaned and told Jeremy to put the rest in, witch is what Jeremy did but he went to fast, "Shit, fuck, fuck, fuck, shit," Michael groaned tightening the grip in in Jeremy's hair. "~S-Shit I'm s-, oh my God, I'll pull o-out if you want," Jeremy moaned but he felt so bad for hurting Michael. However, Michael wrapped his legs around Jeremy's waist to keep him in place, "you're not going anywhere, bitch."

Happy ever after

"Move," Michael demanded, losing his grip on Jeremy. Jeremy went slowly, in and out, in and out, in the same speed, resting to pound into Michael.

Whoooo

"~Faster~," Michael moaned grabbing Jeremy's shoulders pulling him to his chest gripping his back with his nails, that had black paint polish chipping off each of them. Jeremy began to go faster but not to fast to hurt Michael. "~Faster~."

How could I ask for more

Jeremy went faster as Michael begged for more and more, "~Fuck~," Michael moaned tugging Jeremy's hair. Jeremy hit the same nerves making Michael scream, "~Harder Jeremy, Harder~," Jeremy lifted his legs on his shoulders, pounding in the same spot.

Life time of laughter

Michael kept begging, he didn't know for what but he needed it. Their bodies where getting wrinkle as the water slowly started to get cold but the between the two boys felt as if the water was burning on their skin.

At the expense of the death of a bachelor.

Michael flipped them so he was riding Jeremy, his hands still tugging at his hair. Jeremy was a moaning mess under him, the sight before him was hot and steamy. Michael almost pulled Jeremy's member out fully before sitting back down on him, leaning his head back in pleasure, bring Jeremy's hair with him making Jeremy moan like crazy.

I'm cutting my mind off

Michael pulling Jeremy's hair and how tight Michael was, almost sent him over the edge but the view was enough, and he was getting very close to his end but he could tell Michael wasn't even close. Jeremy wrapped his hand around Michael's member and began pumping it slowly. Michael removed his hands from Jeremy's hair to his own hair pulling it slightly, he then swung forward putting both hands on Jeremy's chest. "~I love you so fucking much~," Michael groaned through gritted teeth before making out with Jeremy sloppily.

Feels like my heart is going to burst

Jeremy pulled out of Michael making him growl and whimper, "what the fuck," he yelled at the taller boy. "~Thats not very nice, baby," Jeremy cooed, "but I'll let it slide because I didn't give you a warning."

Alone at a table for two and I just wanna be severed

Jeremy got low making Michael look at him curious, before Jeremy took Michael's member in his mouth. Michael gripped his hair again a moaning mess. Jeremy got both of his hands and started to massage Michael's balls, making him moan louder.

And when you think of me

Jeremy moved one of his hands from Michael's sack, using the remaining hand to massage both. Jeremy slid his finger in Michael once more, Michael explode with pleasure. "~J-Jermey~," Michael was sure someone heard from outside of the door but the pleasure was taking over him and he didn't give a fuck.

Am I the best you ever had

Jeremy licked up Michael before taking all of him, deepthroating. "J-Jeremy~ Ahhh," Michael moaned out. He could feel his end coming.

Share one more drink with me

"I-If, ahh, you keep doing that I'm go- gonna, shit," Michael moaned loudly before releasing in Jeremy's mouth, Jeremy swallowed the liquid smirking.

Smile even though your sad

Jeremy was going to jerk off to cum but Michael had a better idea. "Jeremy, I need you in me one more time, please," Michael just needed the warm liquid of Jeremy in him.

I'm walking the long road

Jeremy, unsure, slid in making a whimper come from Michael for already releasing and being sensitive. "Shit~ M-Micha are you sure," Jeremy moaned but no words came from Michael. Michael put a hand in Jeremy's hair tugging whimpering a move.

Watching the sky fall

Jeremy did move but not fast. One for literally close to cumming and two because he couldn't bare the thought of hurting Michael for both of their first times. After two thrust Jeremy came inside of Michael.

The lace in your dress

Both boys moaned as Jeremy came, the liquid filling Michael. Jeremy pulled out flopping next to Michael the song being over a while ago and it was on the song Migraine from Twenty One Pilots.

Tangles my neck

They sat there for second it the freezing water but it still felt hot from the moments before it got cold.

How do it live

Michael turned to look a Jeremy blushing at what Jeremy. He knew he was going to have many wet dreams of this moment, this could be real but he couldn't believe it.

The death of a bachelor

Jeremy was really thinking the same thing about all this, that it was just a dream.

Both boys drifted off to sleep without a word. The water was still running witch both boys knew was going to wake up to in the morning but at least they can both prove it happened.

Hey people I basically made this because I wanted to see how well I could at making this type of writing and I don't think it's to bad.

Please let me know

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 48.6K 28
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases in initial chapters which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the...
290K 19.5K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
217K 24.5K 64
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.1M 84.3K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...