CHASING CHAOS | BECKY LYNCH

By lahnistersden

❝If I were you I'd stay away, chasing chaos is never the right thing.❞ in which a forbidden one night stan... More

GRAPHIC GALLERY
EPIGRAPH
INTRODUCTION
( CHAPTER ONE - FIRE BLAZING )
( CHAPTER TWO - RUINING CAREERS)
( CHAPTER THREE - BLOOD IS THE NEW TURN ON )
( CHAPTER FOUR - A TWISTED GAME )
( CHAPTER FIVE - THE MAN ALWAYS GETS REVENGE )
( CHAPTER SIX - IF YOU CAN'T PIN HER, KILL HER )
( CHAPTER SEVEN - CHASE THE EMBERS, EVEN IF YOU BURN )
( CHAPTER EIGHT - BITE OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW )
( CHAPTER NINE - FIRE AND DESIRE )
( CHAPTER TEN - GREEN WITH ENVY )
( CHAPTER ELEVEN - THE QUEEN, THE MAN, AND THE MAD HATTER )
( CHAPTER TWELVE - THREE LIES AND A TRUTH )
( CHAPTER THIRTEEN - GAME OVER )
( CHAPTER FOURTEEN - THE BATTLE OF ICE AND FIRE )
( CHAPTER FIFTEEN - THIS IS WHERE I BELONG )

EXTENDED SUMMARY

5.3K 108 72
By lahnistersden

( introduction )

the man always gets revenge

•:•☾☼☽•:•

HOW LONG MUST THERE BE ANGER HER BEFORE WE CAN REJOICE?

EMBRACING LOVE INSTEAD OF FEAR

IS BUT A SIMPLE CHOICE

•:•☾☼☽•:•

EXTENDED SUMMARY

What had begun at an overcrowded bar after a live show, quickly turned into something that was strictly forbidden between two partners that were engaged to be wed. All Becky intended was to drown her sorrows - to forget the night where she stabbed her best friend in the back. But liquid courage was all the ginger haired lass needed to further a tornado down into her already messy life and corrupt her engagement.

She didn't even know her name but all it took was just one glance in her direction, completely mesmerized by the way her luscious blonde locks bounced with every step she made into the bar, was enough to make her mind spin and wonder what her fingers would feel like combing through it.

She had never been a woman who was against same sex relationships, but she never thought that a certain blonde would take up half of her brain that night. A night that was just meant to be spent for damaging her liver had quickly turned into a night she wanted to forget - badly. A night that was spent with creamy pale skin pressed to her own, pink lips burning a trail down her heated skin, and eyes that were so blue -- she thought she would drown within them.

And now Becky was left with the walk of shame, disappearing into the night when the sleeping beauty was sound asleep next to her, and she hoped to never see the woman again.

But she didn't realize behind her blurred vision that the blonde woman she had taken home would soon cross paths with her once again and this time -- a escape route didn't exist.

The Irish Lass-Kicker was someone that had gotten her head lost in the stars after being so far beneath them. She left a trail of chaos every-time she moved, and Josephine had every intention for chasing the chaos she left behind even if it meant that she would get caught in the embers.

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

JOSEPHINE 'JO' WILSON
( margot robbie. )

❝IT WAS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE KNOCKED YOUR EGO DOWN A FEW NOTCHES❞

BECKY LYNCH
( rebecca quin. )

❝SO YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT THE MAN? THAT'S CUTE❞

CHARLOTTE FLAIR
( ashley fliehr. )

❝SHE'LL STAB YOU IN THE BACK JUST LIKE SHE STABBED ME. IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME.❞

AJ STYLES
( allen jones. )

❝I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER OF WHO SHE HAS BECOME UNDER MY GUIDANCE❞

SONYA DEVILLE
( daria berenato. )

❝ IF YOU WANT SOMETHING, CHASE IT. DON'T LET IT SLIP THROUGH YOUR FINGERS. ❞

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

I'VE SPENT SO MANY NIGHTS WONDERING WHEN IT WILL END,

WHEN WILL THE DAY COME WHEN HAPPINESS BEGINS?

I'M RUNNING THE RACE BUT IT SEEMS SO HARD TO WIN.

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

HYMNS FOR THE CHAOTIC

i. fuck with myself, banks // ii. hotter than hell, dua lipa iii. small doses, bebe rexha // iv. time, mikky ekko // v. chances, backstreet boys // vi. idfc, blackbear // vii. dirty diana, micheal jackson // viii. see you go, 3oh!3 // ix. beautiful crime, tamer // x. grace kelly, mika // xi. church, chase atlantic // xii. skin, rihanna // xiii. better, banks // xiv. you and i, pvris // xv. 5am, amber run // xvi. somebody else, the 1975 // xvii. love is a bitch, two feet // xviii. she's so mean, matchbox twenty // xix. i mean it, g-eazy // xx. a girl like you, edwyn collins // xxi. till now, banks // xxiii. hit the back, king princess // xxiv. do re mi, blackbear //  xxv. yellow flicker beat, lorde // xxvi. you should see me in a crown, billie eilish // xxvii. the man, the killers

( spotify - lahnistersden )

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

lahnistersden 2018

( WARNINGS; ) this story will include things such as violence, same sex relationships, cursing, sexual themes, and other potentially triggering topics. if you feel uncomfortable with any of those, don't go on reading. you've been warned.

( DISCLAIMER; ) this is a work of fiction. the characters from world wrestling entertainment belong to it's legitimate creators. any content that you read further on-- is not how i think of the actual people. i do however, own my own character; josephine and her own story.

COMING IN 2019

A/N:

Lol, look at me go. I told you guys, 'someone write a fanfic of becky and i'll read it' AND HERE I AM. 'ain't no becky fanfics on this site, so imma create one' AND HERE I AM.

see what I did there?

Becky just got me feeling a certain way ever since she had turned heel, like has she gotten hotter? YES. Has she been roasting everyone on twitter? YES. Am I loving it? YES.

This won't be a story that will have a sequel, it will be short and sweet. maybe like twenty chapters? We'll see.. Let's hope that this is not a flop. lmfaoo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 550 40
never underestimate the power of a hug
5.3K 154 18
Go back to high school with the Viper Randy Orton and all of his friends, enemies, and possibly crushes. We have the regular school drama with break...
37.8K 1.2K 70
After Aj and Dean fooled everyone, they face new problems and try to make things work out. What happens when they go through some hard hitting inform...
16.3K 1.4K 36
┊𝗚𝗢𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗦. *:・゚✧ ❪ 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙽 𝙲𝙾𝚁𝙱𝙸𝙽 ❫ ❝ you put her down, you liked her hopeless. to walk a...