Pathetic Love [One-Shot]

By GroveIne

Just a one-shot so don't expect a long definition. This story is just a pathetic love. a woman was played and... More

One-shot

7 5 0
By GroveIne

My name is Case Mavric,my job is an events organizer I was born in Texas but I'm now living in the Philippines.

My mom and dad died in an accident so it's just me and my sister but she's in texas and I'm here.

I'm currently living in a condo and I have a boyfriend who's name is Jake Walter.

And we had a little problem or I don't know but it has been weeks that we don't really talk that much and had no time together cause he is  always on his phone talking to someone.

And I once heard him saying that he is going to tell the truth and stop the game and when I asked him about it he just smiled and said it was nothing.

But now I'm on his car because he said that his going to confess something and I've been asking him to where would he bring me and he would only answer me to just wait.

So I didn't ask anymore and just waited but I can't really understand why his been acting like this and he looks nervous right now.

Like he is going to pee on his pants anytime soon.

And when he stopped his car I look outside the window.

The outside looks like a beach and there are some people whose walking on the sand.

And I can't wait to feel my feet touching the sand.

I hurriedly took my shoes off and runned towards the sea.

And the moment I felt the sand it's just so amazing and the wind is so cold but fresh.

As I was enjoying the wind I felt a hand hold my mine and pulled me.

Jake brought us away from people that might here us talking.

"Now what are you going to say to me?"I asked him cause I think he has no plan on speaking cause he just keep on sighing.

Well I already had an idea on what might he confess on me but I don't want to be assuming.

But I read a story that if a man is always on the phone and had a hard time talking to you and always looks nervous.

He might be asking you to be his girlfriend or to marry him.

But I wasn't really sure about it because as I said I don't want to be assuming he might just want to talk to me about something.

I looked at him and he opened his mouth, ready to speak but but got interrupted when his phone suddenly rang.

"I'll just answer it"he said and walk away from me and all I could do is just wait while I enjoy the night.

The stars looks beautiful as well as the moon especially when the shadow of the moon reflect on the water.

It's the first time jake brought me here cause whenever we go on a date we'll just be eating outside and after that jake will bring me home.

And we rarely kiss but it's fine with me maybe he is just respecting me that's why he's doing this.

But maybe this night every question on my head might be answered.

And after a long wait jake returned and I can't just stop my heart from beating.

God, why does this man walk sexily, he's making me crazy.

And when jake is right beside me,I faced him and looked at him asking if he could now answer the question I asked earlier.

"I brought you here cause I wanna tell you something"he said and sigh again.

Why does he keep on doing it and his hands are on his pockets.

He is just looking at the sky and I just keep on waiting for him to speak.

But when he's about to speak there this girl who suddenly runned towards him and hugged him and she even freaking kiss him at the cheek.

And he didn't even push the girl away.

I was so angry like my blood is boiling and I was raging because of anger and I'm about to explode but what stab me is when jake snaked his arm around the girl's waist.

"Why are you here honey?"he said

I keep on convincing myself that it might just be Jake's sister cause I've never really met his family and maybe she's just one of Jake's friends and the 'honey' word is just an endearment.

But even how hard I convinced myself, I am badly hurt and jealous.

I'm at the urged of crying but I stop myself not until he explain everything to me.

"Jake what's the meaning of this?"I asked controlling my voice not to stutter and thank god there's a stone near me, it was big enough for me to lean on cause my feet is trembling.

And I don't want them to see it.

"I'm his fiance Mace Monroe and soon to be Mrs. Mace Walter and may I asked who are you?"the girl said while handing her hand for a hand shake.

And because I'm too nice to be rude I accepted the girl's hand.

But her name sounded familiar, then I remembered there's this client who called me cause she wants me to be their organizer to their upcoming wedding.

So it's Jake's wedding, Wow! what a small world we have.

"Well I'm Case Mavric"I said and pulled my hands from her.

"O...so you are the wedding organizer I called for"she shockingly said.

"So honey I think I don't need to introduced her to you cause as I could see you already know her"she said while looking at jake.

And it pained me hearing her call him honey cause it should be me.

Just what a fucked up life I have.

Tss...why does this even have to happen and I'm also their wedding organizer well wow just wow.

So all this time he already had a fiance, is this what he wanted to tell me?

"Honey can you leave us first? I just want to talk to Ms.Mavric about something"so his now calling me Ms.Mavric gone was the babe he always calls me.

"Of course..."she said and kissed jake on the cheeks and before I could say no or move away, Mace gave me a cheeks to cheeks kiss.

Now, it's just the two of us, facing each other.

All I could see in his eyes was guiltness.

Well wow...after what he did he still felt guilty,after putting on a great show he still felt guilty.

"I can explain-"I cut him off by speaking.

"So this is what you want to confess,that you already have a fiance and luckily I was your organizer,what a small world we have"

And after I said that I felt my tears runned down my cheeks I can no longer hold it cause it fucking hurts.

"I didn't mean any of this it was just a dare made by my friends when we had a little celebration after my proposal"he explained.

And all I could do was cry so all this time I was fooled.

"So you played along, cause you know about my feelings towards you?"I asked him but he didn't answered.

"Answer me!"I frustratingly shouted but he still remained silent.

So he's a mute now, afraid to tell me the truth even if it's already obvious,all this time they fooled me and played my feelings.

And the thought of it made me chuckled they are not humans they don't have a brain and a heart or the feeling of what would the person feel for what they did.

What's important to them is the satisfaction of what they did, the joy it could bring.

Tss...fuck them all.

"Answer me!"I once again shouted.

"I'm sorry"

Wow 'I'm sorry' after everything, he could still say sorry, after what they did he thinks his sorry would change a bit of what he did.

"Is that all you can say?"I asked as I took a step backward.

"What do you expect me to do, that I'll be kneeling on my knees begging for your forgiveness? Well I'm here to tell you that I never really liked you even a bit and I already told you it was all just a dare and nothing more! ".

So his the one whose angry now, which is supposed to be me but I can't get myself to be angry at him and I don't even know why.

Maybe I just loved him to much to shout and slap to his faced all that he did.

"Did you ever liked me?"

"I already told you, I never liked you even a bit"he answered and that shot me straight to my fucking heart.

"So it was all a dare?"

"Yes..."he simply answered liked it was just a thing to say to a person who he hurted and he didn't even think of what would this be ending up.

"Have you ever thought before doing the dare if what would the person feel?"I asked him but he didn't say a word.

I think it's a yes and it's also another shot to my heart. Like a rain of burning arrow, all aimed straight to my heart.

"Do you love your fiance?"I asked and this will be my last question before I walk away cause I can no longer breath properly.

And without hesitation he nodded his head"And this is the reason why I'm talking to you cause I wanna end this game"he said.

And all I could do is just cry and of course just another fucking stab to my shattered heart.

I walked away from him but before I could completely walk away I faced him again.

"And before I forgot,thank you for giving me the best experinced and time. I appreciate everything but I'll make sure I won't forget those, but the feeling I have, I'll try to removed it and don't worry I'm still going to organize your wedding and rest be assured that I won't sabotage it because I'm not that type of girl".

All I said and walked away, but I made sure that the last arrow to be shot at my heart is aimed by me. I'll make sure I'm going to be the last person who'll hurt myself.

This time I'll cry but tomorrow I might be still hurting but rest be assure I won't shed another tear.

And the thought of them hurting me,fooling me and playing with my feelings made me laughed.

So all along it was just a lie all his 'I love you's' and promises turned out to be all just his shitty lies.

I wipe all the tears and laugh at everything that happened this night.

Tss...what a pathetic love.

****
Wish you had like my one-shot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
428K 1.4K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞