The Love Between Heaven and H...

By blackloverose

Sequel of Thin line between love and hate. This is the next generation. You saw what Rose and Drew went thro... More

Next Generation
Bad news bears
Home sweet home
Fire and Ice
Life is like Lemons
Game Day!!!!
No I in TEAM
Party like a rock star ☆
Don't tell me bye, bye
Aftermath
PTA (Parents)
This is the new normal
Old flames, new fire
Differences
Brotherhood
Falling into place
Be Mine
All or Nothing
Homecoming Night.
As the night bleeds blue
To close to home
Thanksgiving Break

See me

26 5 0
By blackloverose

Lillian had yet another meeting to go to with her grandfather. All he wants her to do is focus on taking over. All her life shes been told what to do.

During dinner her aunt was bragging about all she does for the family and how Lillians cousin is almost done with college.

Her grandfathers interrupted her. "No! As I have said before. Lillian will be taking over." That shut up her aunt, for now.

He looks over to see Lillian just staring at her food.

"Lillian sweetheart."

"Yes Grandfather?"

"How does going to Seoul for your senior year sound?" Lily almost choked.

"Sure Grandfather." She said giving into his wishes as she always does. Feeling the tears come to her eyes she quickly excused herself from the table.

Leaving the restaurant she goes to the elevator getting to her room.

"Why is this happening to me?" She said to herself, throwing her heels across the room.
She goes to her closest and stares at the clothes that she is forced to wear. No more sports wear, no more gym shoes, no more sweatshirts. Nothing.

It's like as soon as she turned 16 is when her grandfather slowly started taking over her life.

Looking at the picture of her parents she cries even more.

"Why did you leave me? I know it's not was your fault but it's so hard without you here." She stares at it a moment longer and gets ready for bed.

She checks her group chats and Asia is complaining about her brother in the chat hes in. They got back and forth while Zara starts sending puppies play fighting. Say that its them.

Z: Why do yall need us to fight?

As: He started it. Go to bed!

Ad: Always blaming other people. You go to bed.

Jon: Why wont yall both go to bed so my phone will stop buzzing.

Lily: Fights over. NIGHT!

Getting home Jaylen texts Asia. After 20 minutes of not getting a response he asked Adrian if she was okay.

That's when Adrian knocked on her door. A sleepy Asia opens it.

She rolls her eyes. "Yes?"

"What happened earlier today?" She looked away from him.

"Uhh I don't wanna talk about it." She moves back to close the door when he stops it. She then opens it throwing him off balance.

"Get out!" She pushes him with her body while he just leans on her.

"Uhhh your so heavy. You're the most annoying twin!" He just laughs the whole time. She finally gives a big push and he lands on the ground just far enough to where she could close the door.

Rose hears all the yelling and comes up the stairs in time for Adrian to get up.

"What the hell is going on?"

"Sorry ma. I was just annoying her."

"Well leave your sister alone then."

After that Asia get on the group chat and starts messing with him back.

Myles arrives home to see a moving truck.

Emily, his mom is standing in front of it smoking.

"Mom?" She sees him a and quickly puts her cigarette out.

"Baby!" She goes over to hug him but he dodges her walking into the house.

Walking to his room he hears crying outside of his sisters room.

He knocks before he goes inside. Harper is watching cartoons while holding her stuffed bear soaking up her tears.

"Harper." She jumps out of bed to hug her brother.

"Why is mommy leaving? She packing everything. Are we packing too?"

"No no. We're staying here with Dad."

"But why not mommy!" She cried even harder. All he could think of doing is holding his sister as she cried. He waited till she was sleeping till he left. The moment he left he overheard his parents again. 

Going outside to where they are, Myles looks at them like they're nuts.

"Stop!" His parents reminded quiet and looked at their son. "Just stop. I am so sick of all of this. You both need to work this out to raise us or you're going to lose you're kids." Myles looks at his mom.

"You chose to leave. Leave quietly." She started tearing up and reaches out for him. This time he lets her. 

"My baby boy. I'm so sorry." 

Cody spoke to her after a moment. "I think is time to go." She lets go of him and wipes her face. 

"Right. Um I see you and your sister soon." The whole time Myles had been holding back but the moment she started walking away he went back into the house, closing himself in his room.

Zara was doing her homework when Bianca ran in. 

"Baby!"

"Mommy." She gave her a kiss and then sat down on the bed. Quietly. Wow she is her mothers daughter. She wants something. Zara smirks and continues typing her paper. 

Bianca grabs Zara phone without Zara realizing it and hits the call botton.

"Hello?" Quincy answered. Zara heard his voice and freaked.

"Hiiiiii!" Bianca said. She sees her mothers face and hands her the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"Sorry she called you. I don't know why."

"Maybe she missed me as much as you did."

Zara smiled, "Missed? Wow someone is confident in themselves."

"You can tell me how much you missed me over dinner. Aleah misses Bianca too."

"Yeah sure. I'll see you tonight?"

"Yeah I'll text you the place." Zara hangs up and looks at her daughter.

"Did you miss Aleah cause were going to go see her."

"Yay!" She jumps on the bed then calmly leaves. Zara finishes up her paper so her and Bianca can get ready to go. 

The next day became eventful.

The talk of homecoming came to be in one month. Asia helped put up the info. Zara added it to the school page. 

Everyone acted as if everything was okay. No one was broken. Just smiles, jokes and laughs. Asia tried to avoided Jon and Karly as much as she could. Jon knew that Jaylen was protecting her. Any moment he had had he took his chance. 

During 8th he caught her alone. 

"Anastasia." The look she gave him was of disgust.

"Leave me alone."

"Please just hear me out. I'm sorry."

"You think a sorry is enough. You think that I'll forgive you? You hurt my family. Just stay away from us."

"I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"I'm his best friend. From birth we were together. I can't lose that. My mother already left me."

"Fuck your pain. Fuck everything you think. You sick human being. I hate you with every fiber of my being." With each word she is shaking from anger.

"Please I love you." Asia gawed at him.

"Love?" She shook her head at him and walked away from him. Zara heard what he said last and walked straight up to him and slapped him.

The few students in the hall stopped. "I don't know how many warnings you need but you will leave her alone."

Jon looked dead at Asia.

"Fine." Was all he said and walked away. 

Zara goes to Asia.

"Lets go." She takes Asia to the theather classroom. They have a show starting tomorrow. 

Jaylen gets ready for practice and texts Asia.

"Hows practice?"

"Same old. You?"

"Same. Wanna come over later?" He asked

"No I'll pass. I just want to sleep."

"Next time?"

"Yup.

Getting home that night Andrew greets his daughter. 

"Princess why didn't you tell me that you're play is tomorrow?"

"I didn't think it was important."

"Playing the main role is a huge deal. You never talked about how it's been."

"Being they're is only room for one star child in this house. Ima head to bed. Night."

"What about dinner?"

"I already ate." She said lying through her teeth. 

Jaylen gets home greeted by his parents.

The looks on their faces told it all.

"No."

His mother looked at him with sad eyes. "I have to go. I need to get help."

"I can help you. Please." She hugs and smiles.

"You are my blessing. How could I ask my baby to take care of me. Now I need you to take care of yourself okay. Get into a good school and make good decisions."

"You're speaking like you're leaving forever."

"It depends on how long it takes me to kick this thing okay. You can always visit me."

He nods understanding. She says one more thing before leaving. "Please let yourself love and be loved again. Nothing was your fault. I love you."

"I love you too." They both leave, while Jaylen just sat on the couch thinking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956K 21.6K 35
(This is the prequel to There's a Thin Line Between Love and Hate. Do not read this until you've read that first, because there will be spoilers...) ...
4.4K 185 20
First meeting during their freshman year at the University of Arizona, Aaron and Astrid strike up a romance. When Aaron declares for the NBA Draft, t...
2.1K 321 61
With his tragic past, Alex has not had it easy. Now he's supposed to face his senior year in high school and graduate with relatively good grades. Bu...
253K 6.1K 39
Summer and Bryce used to hate each other, until they found out they shared the same passion. Soccer. They fell in love with each other. But now as th...