NaLu-Mating Season

By Books-Are-Life231

Mating Season. Its the season when dragon slayers go out looking for a mate. That's not all, Fairy Tail's dra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Hello...Again :)

Chapter 9

54.9K 1.1K 1.7K
By Books-Are-Life231

Natsu's P.O.V

"Lucy......"

"Hi Natsu"

I walk over to her and caress her face."Im not dreaming...am I?"

A tear runs down her face."No"

I hug her as tightly as I can.

"I missed you so much" I hear her say

"I missed you more"

She pulls back and looks at me. I lean in and kiss her.

Lucy's P.O.V

The kiss was..wow.

The emotions of being separated for so long.
The feeling of longing of each other's touch.
The undeniable love felt between us.
It couldn't have been more clear.

He wanted me and I wanted him just as much.

We pull away, breathing heavily with our foreheads pressed together.

He pulled me into a tight embrace." Never leave again."

I smile, feeling a warm feeling grow inside of me." I don't plan on it."

He pulls away and grabs my hand." The guild is gonna he so excited to see you!! We have so many questions for you!"

I giggle at his sudden burst of energy." I'm sure you all do!"

I hop on his back and pat his head." To the guild mighty dragon!"

I see him shake his head and he laughs." Of course my fair maiden!"

And we burst out of his home running.

*~*~

It didn't take long till we arrived at the guild.

I hop off his back and walk toward the closed doors.

I feel a small tug on my hair and turn to face Natsu.

"Your hair...it's so long." He says mesmerized.

I laugh." Yea that tends to happen when you don't cut it for a while."

He rolled his eyes." What a shame. Here I thought your attitude improved."

I punched him in the gut and walked into the guild.

Heads turned and the guild is quite staring.

"I'm back!!!" I yell and everyone charges in for a group hug.

"Lucy!!!!"

I'm engulfed by the guilds hug. I laugh as I feel tears threaten to fall.

I missed this.

I missed them.

"Alright!! Back it up! Give her some space!" I hear Natsu y'all and everyone begins to back away.

I laugh and I hear Mira yell." Let's give her the proper Fairy Tail welcome back!"

Everyone cheered loudly and I was ushered into a crowd.

I suddenly felt a weight on my back and a loud yell." LU-CHAN!"

"Levy!!!" I yell back and hug her tightly.

"Why did you have to leave me." She said in obvious sadness.

"I know I'm sorry but I'm back." I said crying with her.

After our little melt down we enjoyed the rest of the night laughing and drinking. (The drinking mainly done by the guild not I)

Half way through the night I noticed Natsu had gone missing.

"Hey Mira, have you seen Natsu?" I asked approaching the bar.

"No I ha-" She stops mid sentence and smiles," He's right there."

I turn and see him standing at the entrance of the guild.

I walk toward him and I peck his lips." Where have you been?"

He smiled and cupped my face." I've been preparing something."

"Oo, you preparing something? I'm intrigued." I giggle wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Geez your vocabulary got bigger too." He groaned and I laughed.

"Do I get to see why you prepared?"

He smiled and kissed me." Of course. But.."

My smile drops." Oh no."

He pulls out a blind fold." You must wear this."

"You must be joking. I was blind for a very long time and you want to blind me again?" I say.

"But like last time it'll be temporary!" He says cheerfully.

I shake my head and laugh." Fine."

He puts the blind fold on and takes my hand.

We stay silent the whole time. Just the few times I asked if we were almost there in which he would reply with a "sh just wait."

But at last, we arrived.

I smelled the scent of different roses, the sound of a waterfall and a welcoming warmth. He removed the blindfold and my hand instantly goes to cover my mouth.

"Natsu... this is beautiful."

A blanket was spread out on the grass in front of a waterfall and around was bushes  and bushes filled with flowers. A fire was set near the blanket illuminating the whole area.

"I brought snacks. And an extra blanket and pillows. In case we fall asleep." He said setting out the things he'd mentioned.

He takes a seat and I sit beside him.

"This is beautiful. When did you prepare this?"

"Since the day you left." He said a sad change in his tone.

I cup his face with my hand and pull him in so our foreheads touch." I'm not leaving. Not again. Not ever."

He places his hand over mine." I know."

He pulls away and pulls out a strawberry covered with chocolate." Want one?"

I take one and sigh." God this is amazing."

"I'm glad you like them."

I smile." Of course I do."

He stares at me. His face sending me a million messages. He pushes the little basket he had to the side and inches closer to me.

He leans in, his lips connecting with mine. The kiss is filled with love, longing, and...lust. His lips begin to travel down my jaw to my neck. He makes his way back up to my ear. His warm breath against my ear he says,"I want you."

Breathless, I say," I'm all yours."

[Big warning. Grown up things will be done in the next featured moments. If you are uncomfortable reading plz scroll till you see this message "Rated R Scene Over"]

His lips connect with my again, more force is in the kiss. He begins to tug at the end of my skirt. Then his hand slides down to my thigh and he grips it tightly.

His lips disconnect from mine and begin to travel down to my neck. I feel his lips tug at my skin, sending heat through my body.

A moan escapes my lips as he finds my sweet spot. His warm tongue and soft lips working magic against my sensitive skin.

His lips wander down low to my breasts and the down my stomach. He brings my skirt down and throws it to the side.

He kisses between my thighs inching closer and closer to my sweet spot.

My breath hitches as I feel his breath blow against it. I grow more and more sensitive.

He brings my laced garments down and off my body.

He gives me a quick look. Asking for permission in his eyes. I nod and he gives me a quick peck and makes his way down.

I close my eyes and suddenly my body is overwhelmed with pleasure. A loud moan escapes my mouth and at this point I've stopped trying to hide them.

His tongue was working magic and I felt like I was going to burst.

"N-Natsu..oh my.."

He pulled away making his way back up to me.

"What's wrong princess?" He said licking his lips with a smirk on his face.

"I want you." I said with pleasurable feelings shooting through my body.

His lips connect win mine once again and J begin to remove his top to reveal his marvelous body.

I begin to kiss down his neck, leaving my own marks on his skin. He hums in pleasure and his hand makes it way down to grab my naked ass.

I undo his pants and tug them off. He removes them completely to only be left in his trousers.

"Take them off." I say in between our kiss.

"As you wish." He says smiling.

He was on top of me in his beautiful naked glory.

He positioned himself in between my legs. He looked at me coming in closer to kiss me lightly.

"Ready princess?"

I nod not trusting myself to say words.

I feel his tip at my entrance. And slowly, I feel myself be spread as he enters.

I grip his back, allowing for the pain to quickly pass.

"I'm gonna move now. Is that okay?" He said father breathless.

I nod and he begins to thrust slowly. And slowly the pain became pleasure and I suddenly found myself screaming for him to speed up.

My mind had gone blank. All I could feel was the pleasure of him inside and the joy and love of when he'd tell me he loved me or that I was perfect.

A hot sweaty mess and I suddenly felt a tight not form, my legs trembled.

"N-Natsu..I think I'm..I feel like.."

"Me too." He huffed his breath blowing against my neck.

"Now" He said he bit into my neck and I felt everything inside me be released. I felt him inside me. Warmth filling me.

My neck was warm from where he bit me.

He layed next to me. He pulled the blanket to cover us.

[Rated R Scene Over]

He pulled me into his embrace and we layed presses up to each other's sweaty bodies.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"I feel..amazing."I say giving him a quick peck.

He chuckles." Thats good." He brushes the hair  off the right side of my neck. He rubs it gently." You're officially mine."

"I've always been yours." I say.

He smiles and kisses my forehead." I love you."

"I love you too."

We lay in comfortable silence, watching the stars dance in the sky.

"So... how does round two sound?" I ask I look up to see his reaction.

He raises an eyebrow and then laughs." In the water?"

I sit up." In  the water."

"Race?"

"Oh your on."

We both stand and get ready to run." Ready? On 3..1..3!"

And he runs off. I follow shortly behind him." Cheater!"

We jump in.

And well.

I think we both know what happened next.

*~*~*~*

So I finished up another chapter!! I hope the smexy stuff was ight. I'm a bit rusty with writing so that scene may be edited in the future but for right now it is what I could produce!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.9K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
185K 4.8K 10
Lucy feels abandoned when Natsu keeps going on jobs with Lisanna and keeps turning her down. Lucy goes on a solo mission to destroy a demon tree but...
129K 3.8K 36
Fairy Tail High is a school that treats it's students and faculty like family. They protect each other, making sure no one gets hurt but, the school...
859K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.