Reincarnated in another world...

By hikari231

[Highest Rank: #1 in magic (14/06/2018) #1 in shounen (30/11/2018)] Tsukishima Na... More

I was reincarnated because.....
I am a boy now.....
Six months.......
Tellestia........
Nature of magic........
Nature of magic (part 2).........
Birthday.........
Birthday (part2)........
A normal day............
Lilian...........
Lilian (part 2)............
Lilian (part 3)................
Lilian (part 4)...............
Invitation to Ball............
The Ball............
Meeting in the forest..........
Going on an adventure..........
Singer near the lake.............
Missing Allen.........
Reincarnated: Ray's POV.............
Reincarnated: Ray's POV (part2)...........
Reincarnated: Ray's POV (part3)............
Reincarnated: Ray's POV (part4)..........
Let's talk...................
The Five Year Ceremony Arc: Royal Capital...........
Exploring Selia.........
The Five Year Ceremony........
The Five Year Ceremony (part2)..........
Healing...............
Underattack...............
Silas...............
Archanid................
Waking up..............
Healing (part2).............
The Five Year Ceremony Arc: Returning Home..........
A normal day (part2)...........
Teacher arrives............
Katherine's condition...............
Studying is hard, Test is harder..............
Investigating Oletha Household.............
Investigating Oletha Household (part2)..............
Investigating Oletha Household (part3)..............
Investigating Oletha Household (part 4)..............
Investigating Oletha Household (part5).................
I always keep my words..............
Inspecting Shein Village..............
On the way back........
The boy.......
The battle at the hideout...........
The battle at the hideout (part 2)............
The Battle at the hideout (part 3)........
Making new friends.............
Stronger.............
White Fang.........
Training..........
A day in hell..........
A day in hell (part2)........
A day in hell (part2.5).....
Birth....
We're big brothers now....
Realisations...
Author: Something happened...
Starting from scratch....
Starting from scratch (part2).....
The battle at the Oletha Mansion......
The battle at the Oletha Mansion (part 2)...
The battle at the Oletha mansion (part 3).....
The battle at the Oletha Household (part 4)......
The battle at the Oletha Household (part 5).....
Announcement...
The battle at the Oletha Household (part 6)....
The battle at the Oletha Household (part 7).....
Umm... A Conversation

Making new friends (part2)...........

918 48 7
By hikari231

Edited by: dragonsam656

........................

Allen's POV

When we finally decided on the name for Ethan and the others and announced it, suddenly, under all of us, magic circles appeared and I felt like energy was sucked out of my body at a really fast rate. From a distance, I could hear Papa shouting something but I couldn't figure out what he was saying and that was the last thing I remember before everything became dark and eventually I lost consciousness.

When I woke up I found myself staring at the familiar ceiling. I got up and sat straight the cloth on my forehead fell on my lap. I found out that Ray was already up and Lilian was taking care of me and Ray. When I turned my head towards him, Lilian noticed me as he smiled gently asking me whether I was feeling exhausted or not while helping me to sit up. Then I realized I do feel a little bit sluggish. I rubbed my eyes and asked Lilian for a glass of water. Just when I was about to swallow the water I remembered about Ethan and everyone and, because of that, the water went down the wrong pipe. I coughed and Lilian and Ray came running towards me. I can see concern written all over Ray's face. I really did cause him a lot of trouble this time.

"Allen-sama, are you ok?" Lilian asked as he rubbed circles on my back as I coughed some more times to relax me. I nodded in reply "Sorry."

"You don't have to apologize but just be careful from next time onwards." Lilian said while keeping all the things on the tray and pouring another glass of water for me and offered it to me. I took the glass from his hand and drank water carefully as not to repeat the incidents from a few seconds ago again.

"Lilian, I want to ask you something," Ray said looking at Allen in a monotone voice. Lilian looked at Ray as he told him to continue. "What happened to Ethan and the others?" Hearing Ray's question Lilian's eyes widened as he pursed his lips. I looked at him thinking how he could know what I was thinking then I shifted my attention back to Lilian.

"First, both of you will take a bath then I will tell you about them," Lilian said while keeping everything back on the tray and walking towards the door. "Stella will help you both to freshen up. Reind-sama, Melinda-sama, and that demo... Arnette-san were worried about you both so at least first we should show them you both are ok, right?"

Both I and Ray nodded in reply to which Lilian gave us a small smile and headed out. 'That time Lilian was going to call Arnette demon wasn't he?' I thought to myself. Then I turned towards Ray and asked, "Ray, how did you knew I was thinking about Ethan and the others but was hesitating to ask Lilian about them? Is it a twin thing?"

Ray looked at me with a puzzled expression, "What are you talking about? I just asked Lilian about them because I was worried about them, that's all. I didn't know anything about what you were thinking and how am I supposed to know what you are thinking."

"Eh?!" I looked at Ray with a surprised expression. "Ah... that was because you usually are able to guess what I'm thinking so. Ahahaha....." I laughed awkwardly while blushing from embarrassment. 'DAMNIT. I'm an idiot.'  

"Hmm..." was the only reaction Ray gave to me. Just when I was thinking how to get out of this awkward situation Stella came in asking us to go with her so we bathe. Stella, you are a real life saver. I was so happy when she came in. We both bathed and after that we went to Mama, Papa, and Arnette who were waiting for us in mama's and papa's bedroom rather than their office.

....................

We were standing in front of the room. Stella went ahead and knocked on the door seeking permission to enter the room. "Enter" Mama's voice came from the inside and Stella pushed the door open for us. She held our hands and walked inside with us. When we entered the room the first thing that caught our attention was Mama smiling.  We looked at her as she´s sitting on the bed. The sun rays that entered from the windows falling on her, made her look like an angel. I don't know why but at that moment I felt something tug on my heart. Seeing her like that made me feel like I shouldn't approach her. I mean at the end of the day I cannot change that fact. I walked to her but I found my steps faltering as our distance got shorter.

"Len... Allen, what are you thinking?" Mama asked me with a concerned look on her face. Ray too was looking at me with a frown on his usually expressionless face. I pursed my lips for moments before smiling again before anyone can notice my previous expression. I shook my head in reply, "Nothing."

She smiled and gestured for me and Ray to come closer and sit beside her. I hesitated for a second before finally going to her. When I sat near Mama on the other side of the bed only then did I notice that Papa was kneeling on that side of the bed.

I looked at him. He was pale like all the blood in his body was drained. "Mama, why is Papa kneeling?" I questioned.

"Allen, what are you talking about I can only see an old broken nightstand there." She answered with a smile. "Ah... now that I think about I should probably throw it out its useless anyway." She continued with a smile. Papa after hearing that looked up at her with tears on the rim of his eyes.

"Melinda, I'm sorry about what happened. I promise you it will never happen again." Papa pleaded. "What do you mean by will never happen again? Do you seriously think that I will ever let them be alone under your supervision ever again?" Her voice was cold like ice making Papa shiver. "What did I tell you before you went out with them huh?" Her eyes were cold as ice that even Ray and Arnette flinched on the side.

"That if anything happened to Ray and Allen I... I will never see another sunrise in my life." Papa stuttered out. "Hm... so Arnette," Arnette flinched at his name being mentioned. He looked at her, scared. "Y... yes Melinda-san." "What was Ray's and Allen's condition when you all came back?"

"The.... they were near about to enter the first stage of mana exhaustion." He answered not looking at her. It's hard to believe that Arnette, who was literally slaughtering those bandits there like a crazed man slaughterer, was now scared to the point where he was stammering.

"Now, what do you have to say for that huh?" She looked at Papa who was trembling on the ground. Stella, on the other hand, seemed unaffected by the whole scene and was continuing to do her work as usual. I really felt bad for Papa so I finally decided to speak up. "Mama, it’s not papa's fault. We disobeyed him and went there on our own."

"Huh?! Where did you and Ray go Allen?" She looked at us puzzled. At that moment Papa and Arnette looked like they both saw a ghost. Their pale face became even more pale. "Arnette," Mama called out. Arnette on the other hand suddenly got frightened and turned his face away, trying to get away from Mama's gaze. "Hmm.... so you are not going to tell me." She glanced at Arnette who gulped and refused to look towards her. "Very well, I shall deal with both of you later." Mama sighed and turned her attention towards me and Ray.

"Ray, Allen, I heard that you gave a group of children a name." Both Ray and I nodded. She once again sighed as she continued. "It was my fault that I didn't teach you this before. You know what a contract is right?" Both Ray and I nodded, "It's when a magical beast, demon or a human forms bond with another person and establishes a master and servant relationship." Ray answered. She nodded approving what Ray said as correct then continued. "Ray, Allen, our family or in more correct terms the three of us have a special kind of trait. Normally if a person wants to form a contract with another person you would need their consent. But in our case we don't need their consent we can form a contract if we want to without their consent. In a similar way we can also nullify two people's contract out of our own accord. Do you understand what I'm saying?" We nodded in reply.

"So usually when you form a contract with a person, you bestow a name upon completion of the contract. But, Ray, Allen, we just need to give a person a name to form contract with the person." When I heard Mama's explanation then it finally dawned upon me what she was trying to say. "Although I won't say anything because it wasn't intentional but both of you unknowingly forced those kids into submission." Ray looked down on the floor with a guilty expression. "What can we do to correct that?" He asked.

"Hmm... as I said we can easily nullify the contract too but first both of you have got to apologies to them. I have already asked Lilian to take you to them. So, you go with him. Until your father, Arnette and I talk about some important stuff, ok? Allen, Ray even if you feel bad about what you have done to them whatever decision you take, make sure that it's also what they want. It's not just about you both correcting your mistakes but also about what their feelings are about this situation." We nodded our heads in agreement. "Stella, if you will please." As we walked out of the room the last thing I saw the terrified expression on Arnette's and Papa's face.

..........................

Stella took us to the west wing where Ethan and everyone else were supposedly staying right now. Standing outside of the room we can hear noises of kids, some were of fighting, some were of laughing while some were of just talking. Stella opened the gate and walked in. The room was a really big one with enough beds to accommodate all the children. The room was printed white in colour and was illuminated by the sunlight which was coming in from the windows and the door for the balcony. Inside the room were all the kids and Lilian who was waiting for my and Ray's arrival.

When we entered the room suddenly all of them became quiet as they turned and looked at us. I will not lie, it was intimidating after what we have done to them obviously they will not forgive us. We basically did the same thing as those bandits.

"Oh!! Allen, Ray both of you finally woke up. It has been two whole days since both of you fainted." Ethan spoke as he walked towards us and patted me and Ray. Ethan's hair colour had changed from the last time we saw him. Now his hair´s colour was similar to ours. And it was not just him whose hair colour had changed, every kid who we rescued from those bandits had changed to white. But I figure out that it may be the result of our contract.

"Aren't you angry with us?" Surprised Ray asked Ethan and everyone.

"Angry? With both of you?" Ethan asked and nodding we replied. "Why?" He questioned, puzzled.

"I mean we forced you all to form a contract with us." I said looking at them to see their reactions.

"Ah, that... huh," Ethan scratched his chin as he thought of something. "We are not angry with you both." Another boy answered from the side. As we turned towards him we found some more kids who were Ethan's and that boy's age. Behind him were many young kids some who were a year or two older than us, some who were of similar age as us and some younger than us by a year.  "Ah... I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Layne. Nice to meet you Allen, Ray." He then continued to introduce the others to us. "The boy on my left is River, next to him is Edgar. On my right is Annis and next to her is Hyde." Then one by one he introduced us to all the kids who were looking at us with those shiny eyes. They were all looking so cute.

After all of them were done with the introduction Ray stepped up and introduced both of us, "Everyone it's nice to meet you. My name is Ray Von Kelis and he is my younger brother Allen Von Kelis."

"Eh?! Brother?" Annis said with a surprised expression. "You mean to tell me that Allen is a boy not a girl. Seriously, he looks so feminine that I took him for a girl." I sighed inwardly. It's about time I get used to it but somehow it still hurts my ego. All the boys near my age after that gave out a disappointed look. Seriously, stop with that I should be the one giving that look you assholes.

Ray suddenly coughed and attracted everyone's attention. "Everyone, I still have one question left to ask of you." "What question?" Hyde asked. Ray then proceeded with his question, "Do you want to nullify the contract between us and all of you?"

"Nah, we don't want to nullify the contract between us." Ethan answered. "Are you sure? You guys are basically being forced into a servant-master relationship with us." Ray retorted.

"Contract doesn't just work one way, Ray-kun. It's a give and take relationship. While you both are in a way our masters we can wield a huge amount of mana we get from you both. I say it's a fair deal." Layne explained to us.

"Ju...just for mana you guys are ready to form a contract with us?" I stuttered as I found unable to comprehend their reasoning.

"No, it's not just that. We are orphans who don't have anyone other than us. And to top it off we are kids. In a world full of adults we don't stand a chance without power and money. So, in order to survive we will take any option which is available to us." Ethan said as he clenched his hand into a fist with a determined look. "So, Ray, Allen, we are ready to serve both of you if it ensures our survival. That is if you both are alright with this." Layne added.

"Ray-sama, Allen-sama I would like to tell you that Melinda-sama has already decided that if the contract is maintained then everyone here will be trained as a group of knights." Lilian told us. "But do they agree with that?"

"We have already agreed to that Allen, Ray." Ethan smiled to us. "Then if you don't mind then its ok, I guess. Right Ray?" I asked Ray and he just nodded in response. As I said that suddenly all of them kneeled in front of me and Ray, leaving us surprised. But before we could recover from that shock they all started to take an oath. "From this moment, we who were bestowed with the name Tellestia by you both swear our allegiance to Ray Von Kelis and Allen Von Kelis as our masters. We swear that we shall protect from any harm and eliminate anything that may pose a threat to your well-being." They kept head low throughout the pledge. My face was red from embarrassment and excitement. Damnit it's just like anime but it’s too embarrassing for some reason.

"Ah-ha...." I murmured. "I guess welcome to the family then." I smiled awkwardly and Ray just nodded in agreement with his stoic face from behind.

"Eh?! Family?" River asked, surprised. "Ah, I mean if you are taking an oath and forming a contract with us then you are our family. Right Ray?" Ray just nodded in agreement. Speak something dammit. Don't nod like a robot! Ethan and everyone smiled hearing our words as they picked us up and took us with them to play.

We spent the whole day talking with them and playing with the kids. It was quite a refreshing day. By the time it was night Lilian came to us to take us back to our room but it was so fun spending time with them that I didn't want to go back. "Lilian, can't we just sleep here with everyone." "Allen-sama, even if you want that…" Lilian looked at Ray so he help him convince me but for the first time Ray took my side and pleaded with me to let us stay with everyone. "Lilian, Please." I looked at him puppy eyes and Ray with really shiny eyes that Lilian was finally faltering. He was sweating as he found it hard to say no to us. "Ah... If you want to stay here ask Stella for permission." He told to us.

"Eh?!" Stella was surprised by what Lilian told us. "Stella, Please." We repeated the same tactic we used with Lilian. Stella too started to sweat as she found herself unable to say no to us. "Ah-ah...ask Melinda-sama for permission." She sighed in defeat. We ran to Mama and Papa's room and asked Mama for permission.

"You both want to sleep there?" Mama said as she confirmed what she heard was right. We nodding our heads told her she was correct in what she heard. "Hmm...," She looked as if she was thinking something and after a few seconds she continued. "Well, I don't see any harm in that but if you both feel even a little bit feverish you have to tell Lilian or Stella immediately. Am I clear?" "Yes." We smiled and kissed her goodnight. As I was about to go back to everyone I remembered something and went back to Mama and said goodnight to the baby. Ray just smiled from far away looking at us and so did Papa, Arnette and Lilian. As Ray and I left the room with Lilian all I could hear was Mama's voice. "Now did I say you both can take a break? Complete all the paperwork before sunrise." She sounded strict. "Ye-yes, sorry." Arnette and Papa answered to her, scared.

..................

When it was time to sleep we found out that there were not enough beds. So after a lot of thinking we came to a conclusion that Ray and I will share a bed with someone. The only other option if not this was to shift a bed from another room to this one which was a waste of time and energy if I tell you the truth.

I was thinking who to share the bed with because the young ones' bed were too small to accommodate two people and other than them Annis wanted me to sleep with her. But that is not acceptable because she is a growing girl. Just when my brain was about to explode River asked me if I wanted to share the bed with him. "Won't it trouble you?" I enquired and he just shook his head in response with a smile. "Then, thank you in advance." I said with a smile.

So, in the end I shared a bed with River and Ray shared a bed with Ethan. It was a long day but it was and we also got some new addition in our family. Thinking such things I slept as everyone too fell into slumber.

........................

A short story or skit or whatever.....

Me: Why didn't you share a bed with Allen?

Ethan: Because he may feel uncomfortable sleeping with me. Ray on the other hand seems he doesn't have any problem with anything so it's easy to sleep with him.

Layne: Hmm....it's because he may be uncomfortable.

Hyde: He may not feel comfortable sleeping with me because of my sleeping habits. I move around and thrash my hands and legs a lot while sleeping.

Edgar: He is too cute. I can't keep my straight looking at him. He looks like a girl.

Hyde, Layne, Ethan, and River:  He should never be left alone with Allen. This guy is done for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 25.5K 101
[REINCARNATION] A sudden change happens in the body of this infamous, but young beautiful sadist who no longer contains its core- the sadistic soul. ...
258K 9K 43
Kemuri Fujioka, Haruhi's older brother, isn't a normal 16-year old. He spends some of his days being Kuma Arita, a famous influencer. One day he de...
7K 239 158
After a god screws up and accidentally takes high schooler Shou's life, he offers him reincarnation with a gift to make up for it. Shou asks to retai...
227K 5.9K 67
The stories of the Tsugikuni Twins were passed down onto generations of the Demon Slayer Corp. The twins have died long ago but what they didn't expe...