Dark Spirit | muke au

Da FawnCat

"Next!" The fortune teller calls. Michael smiled sheepishly at Ashton as he pulled back the curtain, walking... Altro

00
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
Important!
A/N
Epilogue

Character answers

13.6K 549 854
Da FawnCat

I literally had so many questions so I thought it deserved its own chapter. I answered almost all of them because I was having fun omfg 

--

Michael:

What do you think is up with Luke?

I think he's trying to kill me. 

What's going through your head when you're experiencing things happening around you but Ashton is obvious as to what's happening? And how do you feel when trying to explain these things to Ashton, and he just brushes it off?

I just keep wondering how he hasn't seen or heard anything. [laughs nervously] i'm not imagining all of this, right? He makes me feel crazy.

Do you want me to hug you? Are you okay? Do we need to call Sammy and Dean? Why didn't you just put a salt circle down and put salt on all the areas were a spirit or demon can get in?

Uh, s-sure. [coughs awkwardly] Does it look like i'm okay? I just pushed him. I'm going to die. [looks confused] who's Sammy and Dean and what's with this salt talk? 

Do you think your going insane? Do you believe Luke is hiding something?

N-no. Possibly...and hell yeah! The dude is creepy. He has to be hiding something.

Luke is beautiful, isn't he?

[blushes] maybe.

Michael, how are you feeling? What do you think of Luke?

I'm feeling a little bit out of my mind. I don't like him. 

On a scale of 1-10 how fucking creepy do you find Luke?

Why does it only go to 10? I'm going to need a few more 0's on the scale. 

Michael do you wanna live with me? There's nothing creepy here and Luke won't follow you I promise. And i'm alone pls don't let me be alone.

He follows me everywhere.

What makes you scared of Luke?

He gives me this weird vibe.

Ashton:

Do you understand that your best friend is being scared out of his wits and he hates Luke bc he's the reason. 

[fidgets nervously] I don't know what you're talking about

Why do you continue  to try to invite Luke to tag along even when Michael clearly states that Luke rubs him the wrong way? I mean, can't you see that Mikey's struggling to deal with this?

I was only being nice. I thought Mikey would have warmed up by now.

Ashton u lil SHET UR BFF is getting scared by Luke da ghost aND YOU'RE just there like Ooh meet Luke he's such a nice guy. Like can u NOT

Excuse me? [mumbles] Luke isn't a ghost. I think...

Ashton why don't you believe Michael  about Luke? I mean clearly Calum creeped you out why not Luke?

Calum made me uncomfortable because he wouldn't stop giving me this creepy look. Luke hasn't. 

Dude Luke's crazy can't you see that? 

Hey, stop being mean to Luke.

What do u think about Calum? Do u think he's Asian? do u think Mikey is insane?

I think he's creepy. Yes. And no, I think he's just a little paranoid.

Do you think there is something wrong with Calum?

Yes

Ashton, why did you leave Michael alone at the whatever place alone? Do u find Calum weird? And do you think you know who you're talking with when you sent Michael to the hosptial? 

I didn't want to be around Calum. Yes. I was talking to Luke? [looks around confused]

Luke:

You are curious about Mikey, don't you? I bet u don't want to kill him for real! 

I admit, it's never taken me this long so yes I'm curious about him. Who said I wanted to kill him? [winks] 

What are intentions with Michael???

If I told you, i'd have to kill ya. [chuckles] I'm kidding. I can't tell you or i'll be giving it away. 

Are you trying to frickle frackle with Michael?

What is frickle frackle? 

You scare me.

Good

Are you going to have a threesome with Mikey and Calum? Or do you want Ashton too?

[scrunches eyebrows] [looks away awkwardly] 

When are you telling Michael you're a demon? And will you help me at scaring this bitch I hate?

I think he already knows something. Who said I was a demon? And sure, of course. 

What are you?

You'll have to find out. [smirks]

How come you haunt Michael in his house one day and the next you're moving in next door in a human form terroizing him? How is that possible? WHAT ARE YOU?!?!?!?

Are you saying I can't have a human form? [scrunches eyebrows] 

WHY DO YOU MESS WITH MICHAEL?!

I have business to do. 

Also why did you hesitate when you said Calum was your friend?

He's not my friend

Are you planning to have sex with Michael?

[winks]

Why the hell are you so creepy? Like damn man calm your creepiness down Creeper McCreepskins.

I came out to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.

Do u want to kill Mikey and Ashton?

I don't want to kill Ashton

What is wrong with you?

I'm perfectly fine.

What are you intending to do? Is this all just a game to you or is there a reason behind it?

I have a reason

Fuckkk you Luke. I'll murder myself and kill you Luke. idec idec

[laughs nervously]

What the fuck are you?

I can't say

I realize you're probably some ghost or some other scay sHIT and you probably like really like Michael but you shouldn't creep him out ok when would that ever be a good idea?

I think it's a great idea. [looks confused] this needs to happen

Calum:

Do you know Luke is a demon thing?

He's not a demon. 

Are u a demon thing too or nah

You'll have to find out

Are you gonna like Ashton? 

He's attractive

Are you gonna back Luke up when Mikey tries to rape him or?

No, of course not.

Are you also what Luke is?

Yes

Are you in on the thing Luke is  planning and if so how are you going to help? wait...are you also whatever Luke is?

[smirks] 

DOES LUKE HAVE A PLAN TO GET MICHAEL TO BE HIS BF AND YOU KNOW ABOUT IT? 

[laughs until sides start hurting] no

Why are you so evil? I mean come on your face is to squishy and cute for you to be evil.

[looks around confusingly] Who said I was evil?

You scare da shit out of me

[creepy smile] great

ARE YOU GOING TO HAUNT ASHTON?

No, I don't think so.

Can you not make anyone kill themselves please?

No promises.

YOU'RE A GHOST TOO?

[stares] 

Me:

How are you?

I am great, thank you for asking.

R u sleeping after you started this fanfic? Did u always love horror stories or is this something new?

Yes I usually go to sleep after I update. I love updating at night, i don't know why. And no I've always loved horror stories.

Marry me pls

Yes i'll marry you

Are you gonna do a Larry book?

Probably.

Is there gonna be a romance between Muke at some point?

Yes

Why would you do this to us? Why do you try to make us shiet and piss our pants?

[He-Man's voice] I have the power

Are you some professional thriller/horror author? 

[snorts] no I wish. 

Marry me

oh wow okay yes i'll marry you as well

MARRY ME ILYSM 

I'll marry you but this is now Polygamy so I hope you don't mind

Can we be friends? 

Yes of course, I love meeting new people

What inspires you to write? 

As cheesy as it sounds, everything and anything. My mind can make anything into a story, and I just literally have to get it out or it will stay on my mind. 

MARRY ME

okay as long as you don't mind the other 3

Can you pls put a note to not read the next chapter with scary gifs midnight?

I can try to remember. 

That gif is so cool omg where are you getting these?

Tumblr!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

94.2K 4.3K 28
My story is too haunting for most people. That's why I have no one left. As people walk by they do not see the truth. To them we are just shadows in...
7.3M 21.3K 20
5sos preferences. caution: may cause major feels
726 35 14
(Short Story) It just started with the voices in her head.The voices would tell her to hurt others, hurt herself. All at once the voices would speak...
411K 7.6K 53
It was one night that decided their entire future without them even realising it. • "But where is he?" "He's away saving lives babygirl,"