Second Chances /✔/ Taekook

By supermochii

Completed ✔ DO NOT READ THIS BOOK (you can but don't judge me) Five years after Jungkook left Taehyung to rai... More

Republishing
Dear Rereaders
Important
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
GUYS!!!!
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Important Note
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
A/N
Chapter Sixty-Nine
#
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
A/N
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty

Chapter Fifty-Eight

22.6K 958 1.8K
By supermochii

2 weeks~

This will seem a bit rushed I'm sorry...

This is what the bathroom looks like lol:

-

--

Morning sickness can only mean one of the two things: food poisoning or pregnancy. And Taehyung knew for a fact that he didn't poison his own food and if he did then that meant that the poison was in the food before he cooked it. Luckily, he didn't have to work today because some interns were going to fill in his spot so he could vomit as much as his stomach would allow and not have to worry about going to work that same day.

Taehyung groaned loudly which Jungkook heard as he walked into their room. He had just finished making Haneul a plate of food when he decided to walk back upstairs to see if Taehyung had woken up yet.

"TaeTae?" He called out before his brain finally clicked and he shot up from his bed, "TaeTae are you okay?"

"I'm throwing up my organs but yeah," he gagged, "I'm fine."

"Sarcasm isn't a way to live, Tae," Jungkook said with an eye roll as he grabbed a towel and wetted it. He knelt down rubbed his boyfriend's back as the younger emptied his stomach of the rest of its contents. Taehyung groaned and pulled his head away, starting to feel somewhat better but the nausea stayed.

"Do you feel better now?" Jungkook asked as he moved Taehyung's fringe out of the way and pressed the cold towel to his forehead. Taehyung swatted his hand away, not wanting to be touched and stood up, "go check on Haneul."

"He's eating breakfast."

"Or is he playing the Wii?"

"..." Jungkook stood up and rushed out of the bathroom.

Taehyung brushed his teeth and rinsed his mouth out with mouthwash. He washed his face before gripping the side of his face and sighing. If he recalled correctly, he and Jungkook hadn't used a condom nor did he pull out. Not that his pull-out game is strong anyway.

"Fuck," he mumbled with a sigh once he realized just exactly what he was getting ready to go through. Something told him that this pregnancy wasn't going to be an ole normal pregnancy like the one he had with Haneul. Not that all pregnancies are the same.

Taehyung ran his hands through his hair, making a mental note to go to the store and buy a pregnancy test later on. He walked out of the ensuite and grabbed a pair of socks. Only psychos slept with socks on and he was no psycho.

He walked out of his room just as his short, chubby two year old waddled her way past the bedroom, towards the stairs. Ahreum never went down the stairs her self and would always yell until someone helped her down. So he wouldn't have to hear her yell, Taehyung picked her up and carried her downstairs.

"Mommy, tell Daddy to give me back the Wii!" Haneul shouted just as the brunette walked into the kitchen.

Taehyung gagged and backed out of the kitchen, "Jungkook are you cooking eggs?"

"Yes...why?" Jungkook frowned, "you like eggs..."

Taehyung cringed and shook his head, "not right now i don't, I'm sitting in the living room, the smell is too much."

Jungkook nodded and took Ahreum out of the brunette's arms. Haneul shoved his eggs in his mouth before jumping off the chair and running into the living room.

"Mommy, tell Daddy to give me back my Wii!"

"Were you on it when you weren't suppose to be?" Taehyung asked.

"He never said i couldn't be on it!" Haneul said matter-of-factly.

"Well he never said that you could be on it, did he?" Taehyung asked, taking his plate from Jungkook.

Haneul frowned but didn't say anything. He felt defeated and was trying to come up with a comeback but sadly he couldn't (just like YG lol).

"I have to go to the high school today," Jungkook said as he sat down with Ahreum on his lap, "only for a couple hours so i can get my classroom set up."

Taehyung nodded, "did they move you again?"

"Yeah," the raven-haired male sighed, "i'mma go get ready, Haneul can you feed Are?"

"Daddy can i go with you?!" Haneul asked, sitting down in his spot, "i want to go with you."

"You're going to be there for a long time," Jungkook said.

Haneul shrugged, "i still want to go."

"Okay then," the raven-haired male said with a shrug, "let me go get dressed then you can go."

"Yeah i was getting ready to say, Daddy i told you about walking around shirtless! You weirdo, just because you have abs doesn't give you the right to walk around like an animalistic maniac! When i get older I'm gonna have better abs than you."

"Keep dreaming, little boy, keep dreaming."

"It isn't a dream its a promised future!"

Jungkook scoffed and walked upstairs whereas Taehyung just shook his head disapprovingly and continued to eat. Haneul had already finished his food so he carefully fed his baby sister, sneaking bacon into his mouth when Taehyung wasn't looking.

"NO, BROTHER!" Ahreum screamed pronouncing 'brother' as 'broda', "MINE!"

"Haneul are you eating her bacon?"

"No!" Haneul lied and handed the two year old her last strips of dead pig.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and stood up to put his plate into the dishwasher. Haneul finished feeding Ahreum just as Jungkook came back downstairs wearing a T-shirt and tucked in black jeans with his, you guessed it, Timberlands.

"Go get dressed, Hannie, I have to be there by 12."

---

"You wanna go to store and buy some sweets, Are?" Taehyung said in baby-talk. Jungkook had left two hours ago and Taehyung had taken a nap right after they left.

Ahreum nodded and waddled towards her room to find her shoes. While she did that, Taehyung stood up to find some clothes. Jungkook had been kind enough to get Ahreum dressed before he and Haneul left. He pulled on a red, white and gray button-up shirt and a pair of black pants before shoving his feet into a random pair of dark brown shoes.

(The one the left ←)

Ahreum ran back into the bedroom holding her new pair of pink Timberlands while yelling, "TIMBFAM, MOMMA!"

"Heck no," Taehyung mumbled before taking the godforsaken shoes out of the toddler's hands. He replaced them with a pair of black ankle boots before picking her up and grabbing his keys. He sent a quick text to Jungkook asking if he needed anything from the store before walking out of the house (yes, he locked the doors) and towards his car.

"Momma, go fast!" Ahreum exclaimed before saying, "vroom, vroom!"

"It's a ten-mile zone, baby girl, if i go vroom vroom then my license will be snatched away."

Ahreum pouted but quickly forgot about it once she saw Haneul's stuffed animal sitting all alone on the seat. She grabbed it with a squeal and shoved its paw in her mouth. Taehyung started the car just as he received a text from Jungkook,

I love making these...

He plugged the aux cord into the earphone jack before scrolling through his playlist and tapping on a random Super Junior song. He pulled out of the driveway while singing along to the song followed by Ahreum who joined in while banging Haneul's stuffed animal against the window.

Taehyung decided to go to Target since it was only thirty minutes away from their house. He sat Ahreum into a buggy before shoving his wallet into his back pocket. He walked into the store and grabbed all the things he needed before going to the section that held pregnancy tests.

While Taehyung searched for the most accurate one, Ahreum turned in her seat and reached into the grape bag and pulled a handful out.

"Ahreum~ don't eat the grapes," Taehyung said, flicking her chubby leg.

"Ouch," she mumbled as she shoved the grapes in her mouth, "bad, Momma."

"No, you bad baby because you won't listen."

"Taehyung?!" He heard a woman say his name somewhat incorrectly.

He turned to see Emily walking towards him with a smile, "how've you been? I haven't seen you in a while!"

"Oh I've been great, how about you?" Taehyung replied as he tossed a pregnancy test into the buggy.

"I've been — Tae, is that a pregnancy test?"

"Hush, you didn't see anything."

Emily made the lips-closed motion before walking closer to the buggy and grabbing Ahreum's hand with a fake gasp, "look at you! You're getting so big and still so pretty!"

"Say thank you, Are," Taehyung said.

Ahreum did the opposite, she whined and moved away from the blonde female, teaching towards Taehyung who just frowned at her. She never acted this way around other people, she was normally a really social toddler.

"Sorry," the brunette apologized, "she never acts this way."

"Oh it's fine, she's probably ready to go home anyway. Where's Haneul?"

Taehyung tried not to cringe at the American girl's poor pronunciation of Haneul's name, "he's with Jungkook."

"Would you like to put her in a Toddlers in Tiaras pagent?" Emily asked, "it's happening at the Seoul Mall next month and I'm volunteering, we're accepting ages one to six."

"Uh...i don't know," Taehyung shrugged, already knowing about the little pagent that was happening at the mall, "I have to talk with Jungkook—"

"Well it would be great if you did," Emily said, her smile expanding, "can i get a picture of her just in case you do? I have to input a picture for contestants."

"....I mean....I guess?"

She clapped her hands before taking her phone out and standing in front of the toddler. She took a quick picture before saying, "oh look at the time! I better get going, i have a lot to do. Tell Jungkook i said hey."

"Will do, I'll see you around."

---

"Daddy~" Haneul whined, putting Jungkook's phone down on the desk. He had been watching Disney XD but was getting bored and wanted to go home.

"I told you that we were going to be here for a long time," Jungkook said as he rearranged the desks.

"Can you ask Mommy to come and get me?"

"No, he's nowhere near the school, I'm not making him go out of his way."

Haneul whined and fell back on the desk, "I'm bored!"

"Here," Jungkook gave him two dollars, "go to the cafeteria and buy two drinks from the vending machines."

Haneul had been to the high school more than once so he knew exactly where the cafeteria was located. He happily took the cash from the raven-haired male. Haneul skipped down the empty hallway before stopping at the stairs and jumping down them. He skipped down half of B-hall before spinning around and skipping into the cafeteria. He pushed open the doors and stopped in front of the vending machines.

"Soda is bad," Haneul repeated Jungkook's words as he slid in one dollar and punched the Minute Maid button.

"Yup, soda is very, very bad for your health," a voice said causing the seven year old to flinch and shriek.

He whirled around before smiling and saying, "hey, Mr. Kan!"

Mr. Kan aka Kan Hongsik was the principle of Oaks High (this high school name y'all). Haneul has met him more than once so he was comfortable around the middle-aged man.

"Hey there, Haneul, are you getting you and your father a drink?"

"Mhm," Haneul nodded and slipped in the other dollar. He didn't bother to question why Mr. Kan randomly appeared in an empty cafeteria lobby. He didn't appear to be getting a drink, he seemed as though he was just sitting there.

"So Haneul, how've you been?"

"Great!" Haneul said, "but I'm bored now...i want to go home and watch cartoons with my sissy—"

"I forgot you had a sister, how old is she?"

"She's two!" Haneul punched the bottled water button before looking at Mr. Kan, "I'll see you later, Mr. Kan!"

"Wait, Haneul!" Mr. Kan took his phone out, "let me snap your picture right quick, i have a son that looks just like you, i want to show my wife the similarities."

"No one can look like me because I'm an individual."

"Yes you are," Mr. Kan laughed, "but stand still it'll be real quick."

"Okay, should i smile?"

"That'll be very much appreciated."

So Haneul gave the man his best boxy smile before waving and running back towards Jungkook's classroom.

____ ____ ____ ____

Taehyung slowly walked downstairs, holding a very special object in his hand. Haneul was groaning in the living room, trying to get someone's sympathy so they'd give him back his Wii.

"You're not getting it back, so shut up!" Jungkook yelled from the kitchen.

"I'll shut up once you put a shirt on!" Haneul yelled back.

Taehyung peeked into the kitchen to see Jungkook standing over the stove cooking while shirtless. Taehyung smiled and walked towards him before wrapping his arms around his waist, making sure the object was visible.

"Tae wha—" Jungkook looked down and squinted, "what's-" he noticed the two red lines on the small screen on the white stick before gasping.

"Are you—"

Taehyung covered his mouth, "hush or else Haneul will hear you."

"Two lines means positive right?"

"Jungkook, you're a fucking idiot!" Taehyung said with an eye roll, "yes it means positive!"

"So you're—"

"I'm—"

"PREGNANT!"

-

Word Count: 2260

YAYAIQ0QPQPA

YASSSSSSSS

anyway wtf? Why did Mr. Kan take a picture of Haneul??? Did Emily really take a picture of Ahreum for a beauty pagent?

What is actually going on here?

Do you think Mr. Kan and Emily have any relation?

What do you think Tae is going to have? Girl? Boy? One, two, three?

Also i unpublished the Q/As and I'm going to make one huge Q/A chapter so if you guys get a Q/A update then you don't have to read it because you probably already have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 21.5K 43
"friends don't look at friends the way i look at you" taehyung and jungkook have been best friends since forever. but taehyung has a secret...he's in...
24K 997 6
Short taekook au where they're basically the Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively couple who roast each other all the time. It's just crack :)
247K 13.4K 67
After getting himself abducted by human traffickers Jungkook thought he couldn't get in a much worse situation.He didn't expect to get auctioned to a...
42.2K 1.9K 66
Emre Elixho is a bachelor billionare businessman. Sa edad 30 ay may sarili na itong pinamamahalaan Empire. Marami babae ang naghahangad na makuha ang...