Manan Dill Se Dhadkan Tak

By lovelylittlefairy

Higest rank:- #4 in fanfiction #4 in nandini A college rock star and a nerdy girl. But what will happen when... More

Prologue
Part 1 (Hate & Forgiveness)
Part 2 (Reunion part 1)
Part 3 (Reunion part 2)
Part 4 (Plan)
Part 5 ( Old happy memories)
Part 6 (Manan meet)
Part 7 ( Manan moments)
Part 8 (Bonfire)
Part 9 (New entry)
Part 10 (Masti)
Part 11 (You are mine)
Part 12 (Manik Vs Rohan)
Part 13 (Kiss)
Part 14 (Flashback)
Part 15 (Cabir baba)
Part 16 (Warning and challenge)
Part 17 (Dill hara)
Part 18 (Confuse Soul)
Part 19 (Carnival )
Part 20 (Annoyed Manik)
Part 21 {Party (Part 1)}
Part 22 {Party (Part 2)}
Part 23 (The answer)
Part 24 (She left me)
Part 25 (Number!!!)
Part 26 (Rival)
Part 27 (Step 1)
Part 28 (Step 2)
Part 29 (Final step complete)
Part 30 (Shocking Nandini)
Part 31 (Threatened)
Part 32 (Outburst)
Part 33 (Manik left??)
Part 34 (Dill ki Dharkan)
Part 35 (Deal)
Part 36(Angry Malhotra)
Part 37 (In Big trouble)
Part 38 (Truth is out:1)
Part 39 (Truth is out:2)
Part 40 (decision)
Part 41 (The pain in heart)
Part 42 (End Of Us?)
Part 43 (Hide And Seek)
Part 44 (Our time)
Part 45 (Separation?)
Part 46 (Big Mess)
Part 48 (Will it work?)
Part 49 (Secret Meet)
Part 50 (Duble Trouble)
Part 51 (Engagement)
Part 52 (Promise)
Part 53 (Table Has Turned)
Part 54 (The Truth)
Part 55 (Trust)
Part 56 (Accident)
Part 57 (Cavya)
Part 58 (Kidnapped?)
Part 59 (Investigation)
Part 60 (Innocent)
Part 61 (All Is Well)

Part 47 (Distance)

3.4K 419 154
By lovelylittlefairy

Guys I have started a new story on Manan it's called DIL TUJHKO CHAHIA. In here you will see different Manan. A outspoken and bold Nandini and A reserve and quite Manik. Give it a try you will not disappointed.

Happy reading.....

Vikram with the key opened the door. What they saw made their blood dry. In room everything was messed up. Manik was laying pool of blood.

Nyonika (shout):- Manik!!

She quickly went towards Manik and place his head on her lap. She was padding his cheek. She was crying.

Nyonika:- Manik Manik open your eyes.

Nyonika looked at Vikram who was standing there numb.

Nyonika:- Vicky do something.

Vikram came out of trace and run towards Manik. He pressed Manik's bleeding hand to stop the blood. Nyonika held Vikram's coller.

Nyonika:- Do something Vicky?

Vikram quickly took out his phone and dial doctor number told him to came to his house as soon as possible. Vikram and servant picked up Manik and laid him on bed. Vikram with handkerchief tied Manik's bleeding hand. Soon doctor came. He treated Manik. Bandaged his hand. Gave him injection. Nyonika was crying. Vikram was consoling her. He was also tensed.

Vikram:- What happened doctor? Is Manik fine?

Doctor:- Yes Mr Malhotra Manik is alright. Cut was not deep. Stitches is not need. Because of bleeding and stress he fainted. I gave him injection. Let him take rest.

Vikram:- Thank you doctor.

Doctor gave him a smile and left from there. Nyonika went towards Manik and sat beside him. She was caring Manik's hair.

Nyonika:- It's all happened because of you.

Vikram didn't know what to say. Nyonika was crying badly. She got up and turned towards Vikram.

Nyonika:- What if something happened to him today? Why are you doing this Vicky? Is your rivalry is more important than our son?

Vikram didn't said anything. He was just standing there looking at Manik.

Nyonika:- I'm telling you Vicky if anything happened to my Manik I will show you what a mother can do.

Nyonika left from there. Vikram took a deep breath and after glanced at Manik he also left from there. On the other hand Yeash was moving around his room on place to another. Vandita was looking at him worriedly. She stood in front of him.

Vandita:- Why you taking so much stress? Everything will be fine just give it a time.

Yeash:- Hmm.

Yeash didn't said anything. He just went to bed and laid down on his side. Vandita looked at her husband and left from there. She was going to Nandini's room. She pushed the door. It was opened. She went towards the bed and sat beside Nandini. Nandini was sleeping. Dry tears was on her cheeks. She cares her hair.

Vandita:- I will try my best to convince your father. I know you love Manik very much. Manik is a good boy. I know Manik will give you happiness.

Vandita bend down and kissed Nandini's forehead. She pulled blanket over her and came out from her room. Next morning in Murty mansion everyone having breakfast. Nandini came downstairs. She didn't talk to anyone. She was about to go outside but Yeash's voice stopped her.

Yeash:- Where are you going?

Nandini didn't turned back.

Nandini:- Hospital.

Yeash stood up from his place.

Yeash:- No you are not going anywhere.

Nandini was shocked. She turned around.

Nandini:- You can't do this dad.

Yeash:- Yes I can. You are not going outside of this house anymore. You will not step outside the house until I do your wedding.

Nandini:- Mai shaddi nahi karuggi. Mai Manik se pyaar karti hu. (I will not marry. I love Manik.)

Yeash:- Manik Manik Manik uss ladke ka nam iss gharme koi nahi lega. Samjhe tum? Jao apne room mai.(Manik Manik Manik Nobody will take the boy's name in this house. Do you understand? Go to your room)

Vandita:- Yeash Meri bat suno... ( Yeash listen to me...)

Yeash:- Ab sunne keliye kuch nahi hai Vandita. Mai Jo bolugga wohi hoga. (Now there is nothing to listen, Vandita. Whatever I say will happen.)

Tears gathered in Nandini's eyes. She looked at her mother for support but she looked down. She went towards her room. Abhi looked at his father but didn't said anything. Other hand Manik was sitting on bed Nyonika was feeding him. Cabir and Dhruv banged inside.

Cabir (worriedly):- What happened to you Manik?

Manik:- Tum log yeha kya kar rahe ho? ( What are you guys doing here?)

Nyonika (while feeding him):- I Called them.

Nyonika finished feeding Manik.

Nyonika:- Tum log bate karo. ( You guys talk.)

Nyonika left from there. Cabir and Dhruv sat on bed both of side of Manik.

Cabir:- Kese huya yeh sab? ( How all of this happened?)

Manik was looking down. He took a deep breath.

Manik:- Our family got to know about us. Then they had fight may be. They didn't want to accept us. Dad raised his hand on me. I didn't know my mind was not working. So this happened.

Manik showed them his bandage wrist.

Cabir:- Are you mad or what Manik? Agar tujhe kuch ho jata tho? Tune uncle aunty ke bareme nahi socha. Nandini ke bareme bhi nahi socha. jab usse pata chalegi tho kya bitegi uske upar. ( Are you mad or what Manik? What if something happened to you? You didn't think about uncle aunty. You didn't even think about Nandini. When she will come to know, what will be lost on her.)

Manik looked down.

Manik:- I want Nandini. I can't live with her.

Dhruv:- Then fight for your love Manik. Yese coward ki tarha nerves cut karke kuch nahi hoga. (Like such a coward, nothing will be done by cutting the nerves.)

Cabir kept his hand on Manik's shoulder.

Cabir:- Manik we are with you to help you with every step you will take. But never take this step ever.

Manik nodded his head.

Manik:- Nandini ka kuch pata hain? ( Do know anything about Nandini?)

Dhruv:- Mukti ka call aya tha. Nandini ki father ne usko house arrest karke rakha hai. Jaldi uski shaddi karwa denge. ( Mukti called. Nandini's father has arrested her in the house. Will get her married soon.)

Manik's eyes shoot up.

Manik:- Shaddi!! No no no it can't happen. Mai yeh kabhi nahi hone dugga. Nandini sirf Meri hai Meri hi rahe hi. ( Marriage!! No no no it can't happen. I will never let this happen. Nandini is only mine.)

Cabir:- Clam down Manik. Itna hyper mat ho. Hum kuch na kuch sochenge. Pehle tu tik hoja phir dekhenge.(Clam down Manik. Don't be so hyper. We will think something. First you get well, then we will see.)

Manik:- Mujhe Nandini se milna hai. ( I want to meet Nandini.)

Dhruv:- Jarur buddy par pehle tu til hoja. Woh log Nandini ko gharse bahar nahi ane de rahe hai. Usse uska phone bhi ke liya. Or tera uss gharme Jana sehi nahi hai. ( Sure buddy. But first you get well. They are not allowing Nandini out of the house. They even took her phone.)

Manik:- I can't wait yaar. It will be too late. I have to meet her. Don't know how is she? She might be crying so much.

Cabir:- Tu chinta mat kar. Mukti and Navya hai uske sath. (You Don't worry. Mukti and Navya is with her.)

Manik clam down a bit. But he was restless. He wanted to meet Nandini anyhow. Nandini was crying. Mukti and Navya was helplessly consoling her.

Mukti:- Nandini Manik tik hai ab. Tu tension mat le. ( Nandini manik is alright now. You don't take tension.)

Nandini:- How could he do this? What if something happened to him? How would I live? How can he thought to do suicide?

Navya:- You know how much he loves you.

Suddenly Nandini stood up from her place.

Nandini:- I want to meet Manik. I want to meet him.

Mukti held her.

Mukti:- You can't Nandini. None will let you go outside.

Nandini:- Give me your phone I want to talk to him.

Navya:- We don't have phone. Your brother Arya took our phone before we entered inside your room.

Nandini sat on bed.

Nandini:- But I want to meet Manik. I don't want to understand anything. I just want to meet him. Guys do something.

Mukti was thinking something.

Mukti:- I have a plan.

That's for today. Both Manan is so much pain. Did you liked this part? Will Mukti's plan work? Will Manan able to meet each other. Share your viewers by comments.

Love
Asha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 18.6K 47
Nandini a very simple girl who had undeniable believe on God and follows every rule that she'd made and her parents made for her. She is upper middle...
357K 26.5K 32
Mrs. Nandini Deshpande had a perfect life-a loving and caring husband and a family, who she wasn't directly related to, but who cared for her like th...
280K 14.9K 31
#On NO 1 in short stories 28/may/2017 & 1/march 2018 #On no 2 in short story on 13/may/2017# on no 3 in short stories on 9/may/2017 What do you do w...
228K 14.8K 59
Highest rank:- #1 in imaginary Hey guy I'm not new in wattpad I read many manan story that's why I want to write a story Hope you all like it It's m...