Two Hearts

De siyasarasaga

#38 in General fiction on 3.8.18 #36 in reality on 25.10.18 #33 in reality on 10.9.18 #26 in reality on 12.9... Mais

Characters
Invitation
Sharma's Residence
Arjun returns and Sitara's details
author note
Annual Day 1
Annual day 2
Confessing the truth
First meet
Only friend....??
First date
Betrothal
Kiss
Unexpected
Comfort
Love vs Lust
Being loved
Thank you
Good start
New book
Found my love
Arjun's birthday
Trapping
I can't live without you
Nothing comes easy
Planning
Back to myself
Engagement??
Being Brave
Teaser
Feel
Surprise
I Love being Loved
Clever plan
Speeding up
Roti 😏 Rowdy
Marriage??
When god is with us...
She is my wife
We are married
Career??
He knows better
Tied the knot
What is there to talk?
After you return
Love will bring him back
All is well
Entwined Souls
Love is in the air
Not an update
Honeymoon
Important note
Beautiful beginning
Dreaded words
Miscarriage?
Lost

Again SlapđŸ€”

3.2K 214 99
De siyasarasaga

Arjun's pov

"Arjun your happiness is short-lived.."

"What do you mean by that pappa"

"Arjun..... You don't understand what I mean...today that bastard Vidyan is planning something... What I guess is may be  a forced marriage"

"Pappppppaaaaaaaaaaa..." Oh god how could he think like this... That bastard can't think this much... I know he is evil but I thought he is a fool.... How could I forget about that woman witch who can go to any extent... That woman even had the atrocity to slap Situ across her face...

"Arjun don't worry... Now go get the car... I will join you in seconds..we will discuss on the way"

Even before he could finish his sentence I rushed towards the elevator not to use it but to put it on hold as pappa won't take stairs to descend... I literally hopped 3 steps together and made my way to car in record seconds...

I ignited the engine and waited for him to join me... I Thanked god as my wait didn't extend for more minutes which would had seemed ages for me especially now...

"Arjun let me drive....."

"No pappa I will drive...".

"Arjun I am telling with a reason... "

"Pappa shall I call driver"

"No Arjun... He works for us in office... Its our family matter... We have that much time and energy to spend for our family.. now sit down and put on your seat belt... And don't forget I know how to drive a car afterall I am your driving teacher" he smirked and pressed the accelerator...

I kept quiet without arguing as I know the real reason for him not letting me to drive... I am tensed, it would be an understatement... I can feel my nerves bulging through my skin often even at the mere thought of Vidyan troubling Situ....

"Arjun ask Situ where they are now" his words pulled me out of my vengeance land...

I took my phone from my pocket only to find out it is silent mode... But thankfully there was no notification...

I texted Situ 'how is everything going baby'

I waited for her reply...

But there was no response for good 5 minutes..

So I again texted 'Situ, is something wrong??'

Again there was no response....

Already tensed nerves started to tense more and now I internally thank pappa for not letting me to drive the car, or else who knows I would have hit in a tree with full force...

I started to think of every possibilities and none of them was positive... It made me nervous even more... I was about to call her, when a ping plopped out of my mobile...

But it was from the secret mobile number I gave to Situ....

It reads   'Arjun nothing seems to be good here.. Vidyan is dressed abnormally.. His Friend Vicky is accompanying him it is nothing but alarming thing for me.. All are dressed like they are going to attend a wedding.. except we three..  I don't know the exact place but I had send you a location according to gps to your whatsapp... I know I am troubling you, but I NEED YOU NOW ARJUN. COME SOON PLEASE ARJUN.. I don't know if I can text you afterwards because there is no signal and Vidyan is watching me keenly'

I texted her back, 'I am coming baby don't worry'

I am even more tensed than before... Situ's text didn't put me in ease as I sensed her fear and helplessness in that... She needs me now and I should be there now... That bastard, scoundrel... Reason for everything...
I ranted inside my head and looked for the location Situ had sent me...

We were exactly 30km away from that place...

"Pappa they are here.... How much Time it will take us to reach.."

"Arjun that is based on the traffic my son... Mostly 40 mins I guess so... But it is not their final destination, is it??? "

"No pappa but She told me that she can't text me as there is no signal...then how can we reach there pappa... I am confused"

"Arjun its not your confusion, its your tension that is messing with your head... Now close your eyes for few minutes and take few deep breaths and concentrate on driving sound..it will definitely show  a way.. now do it"

I nodded and closed my eyes...

Nothing else came in front of my eyes.... Only my love, Situ...

Then I focused on the sound that emitted from the engine...

🤔
🤔
🤔
🤔
🤔

I found my way.... To get my love... Today I am going to put a full stop for that bastard...

I opened my eyes and was greeted with a warm smile from pappa... He guessed that I found a solution....

I nodded in affirmation for his unasked question...

I took my mobile and called the person who would help me immediately... He is none other than the inspector, who handled Vidyan's case in the past... He is the one who knows everything about Vidyan and his criminal acts...

I already had a word with him just to be safe if the matter gets out of my hands... And more like that today bastard took that drastic step that too how boldly..  how dare he and his witch mother... Yuck the word mother doesn't suit her...

Its an insult to each and every mom in this world...

Thankfully he answered my call in few rings and he asked me to send the address so that he would come with his team and arrest Vidyan as it is a kidnapping case...

Yeah, I filed a complaint that Vidyan had kidnapped my wife and her parents ... He is blackmailing her to marry him using her parents life ....

So that now he can't escape from my trap... If he does , I won't even hesitate to beat him to pulp as he is nothing but a waste luggage for everyone...

I want Situ to be happy throughout her life with me... We both should spend our life together till the end and this Vidyan is nothing but an intruder  in our happy life...

I have to go soon and find Situ..

Sitara's pov

I don't think what is going on here...  Why everyone is behaving weirdly... Especially this Vidyan family... Their dressing and the look on their face is something fishy...

I don't get any good vibes. All I can feel is my heart thundering against the ribcage... Poor organ, whenever I see Arjun it beats faster because of love... But when I see this son of a b***h , not alone my heart, my whole body is filled with rage...

And like adding more petrol to smoking fire, this bastard has worn the same suit my Arjun had worn during our engagement... How did he get to know that suit... He didn't attend our engagement.... Huhh... Devil saw us... That is enough to propaganda  that information to whole world...

My pa and ma is sitting a few seats behind me... I sat in a single seater to avoid the leeches sitting next to me throughout the whole ride..

I looked at my pa and mouthed him "what is happening here"

He shrugged his shoulders meaning that he too don't understand the actions of the people around him..

I wanted to text Arjun about what's happening here... But that evil woman for grandma snatched my mobile from my hands telling me that we can't use cellphones inside the temple....

I opted to sass back, but if I do so, they would guess that I inevitably need it now to communicate with Arjun... I can't do that...

On the other hand, I am not a fool to come here inside the fox leash without a precautionary measure...
I had tucked a mobile in my saree that Arjun Gave me to keep secretly..

I looked back and forth to ensure that no one is seeing me... And I quickly typed a good long message and sent it to Arjun... I also used gps to access my current location and sent it through whatsapp hoping that my Arjun would do something to be near me now...

As soon as I got his text, 'I am coming baby, don't worry'

Not to bluff, It didn't to eradicate all my worries, but I felt better than before...

I tucked the mobile inside my saree and took a look at everyone... No one was noticing me...

Vidyan, his annoying friend, Vidyan's sisters, devil, devil's evil mother were busy in adoring the clown of the family, more like a clown for whole world....

Believe me, who will dress in suit to visit the family temple... Everyone would dress traditionally, even my pa has come in dhoti, this bastard is dressed in that attire... What would have he thought when he bought this suit.... To compete with my Arjun...

Arjun is a man......Man of principles, discipline, manners, ethics and what not...

Vidyan not even a man according to me... Manliness is not accessed only based on gender variation, but behavior.... He is nothing but a useless piece of shit, kidnapping own for money, yuck....

He is not even a dust worth when compared to my man, Arjun..

"Situ don't flirt more with my friend.... He is getting shy...  You know..." That annoying friend of scoundrel yelled pulling me out of my thoughts...

what.....am flirting with that...eeeee
Yuck yuck yuck.....

"Hey Situ don't mind him.... He is just Kidding...." Vidyan chided..

I ignored both of the comments and turned my eyes towards the other side....

"How could she control herself when my son is sitting right before her all handsome.... Its ok Situ.... Don't need to control yourself... He is going to be your husband soon na... " Devil told smirking...

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I want to scream bloody murderer... God please help me... My patience is wearing thin time to time....

"Situ do you have any plans for honeymoon... If so tell us beforehand, because we are going to gift a honeymoon package for you both" one of Vidyan's sister yelled....

Mummmyyyyyyyy dadddyyyyyyyyyyy

I want to cry badly..... now my parents can't intrude as it will create doubt to them....

"Situuuu, Vidyan wants to have three children..... Take care of that" another sister of Vidyan told...

"Why all of you, involving Situ in your useless talks... Let her be free.... You people keep on nagging her" my pa yelled at them in a low frustrated tone..

"What is nagging in this Shekar.... They are just talking things that is going to happen after their marriage na.... Why do you interfere in that..." Evil woman shot back at my pa...

He visibly stomped his foot on the surface and cursed something under his breath which I couldn't hear..not only me, no one could hear..

"Vidyan had told me that, he is going to have a very long honeymoon trip atleast for two months... According to that he won't stop till Situ gets tired of bearing children..." His friend told....

😈😈😈😈👽👽👽👽😈😈😈😈😈😈

I am just only one step away from smacking his head... Only one, just one more word from his mouth, he would taste his own blood through my punch...

I yawned because I was too bored.... But I regret it after the comment that I heard from that bastard's friend bastard..

"Situ why don't you come and Sit beside Vidyan... So that you can lean on his shoulders and get some sleep..."

As soon as he said that, the creative part of my brain pictured that scene in front of my eyes.. That's it I lost my patience and stood from my seat went near his seat ignoring my pa's 'stay quiet as if you had not heard it' pleading look...

" See Situ was waiting for us to tell that it seems.... She came here in  a swift" his friend told and stood from his beside...

I slapped him across the face very hard enough to spit some blood.

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

How is this chapter????

I hope you all enjoyed it....

Please do vote⭐, comment📧📨📩, and share 🖋📤📥📦📫📪📬📭📮🗳.

Wait wait wait,  I have planned to give my precious readers a gift for your gigantic support and love in the form of.......🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Obviously it my new book...

Yessssss a bookkkkkk

So currently I am working on its title, synopsis, etc...

So it will be published hopefully soon...

With lots of love

Yours Sowmitha.....❤❤❤❤

Continue lendo

VocĂȘ tambĂ©m vai gostar

955K 75.5K 65
Separated by distance united by hearts. But what happens when time leaves insecurities etched on hearts? A couple try to rekindle love that they onc...
1.8M 95K 60
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
306K 12.9K 25
A marriage with no love. Will it do or divorce? Two people are bound into a relationship where Raghav knows he has to be married someday and doesn't...
361K 16.6K 42
# 22 in fan fiction on 18/02/2017....# He's my life ....He's my sanity ....He's my prayer......❀ She's my smile....she's my heartbeat....she's my s...