Sing! {Glee Fanfiction}

By KeiraBear621

{Glee Fanfic} {Season 4 - ?} {Hunter Clarington x OC} More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
๐ŸคNaya๐Ÿค
A/n- please read.

Chapter 1

1.7K 20 0
By KeiraBear621

(Sam/Samantha is up top.)
Samantha's POV

I woke up this morning with blurry vision in my left eye, just like everyday since the slushy incident. Damn it Sebastian! If you don't know what happened, then let me tell you what happened.

My glee club, the New Directions, and I were in a sing off with the Warblers, an all male group from Dalton, when a slushy -with rock salt- was thrown at Kurt. Blaine, Kurt's boyfriend, and I got in the way and ended up getting the slushy in our eyes. Well, one of our eyes, which scratched the cornea and ended up with Blaine having surgery and me losing sight in my left eye.

Since the incident, I've had one emerald green eye, my origional eye colour, and one grey eye.

(Right eye)

(Left eye)

I also haven't been able to see out of my left eye without contacts or glasses. I hate both so sometimes I leave them out, that's if Sebastian doesn't stop me and check for contacts, and go a whole day with one working eye. Which doesn't always end well but I hate wearing glasses and contacts.

Anways, I slightly struggled to look around my room for my Cheerios uniform. Once I found it, I took it into the bathroom with me, alongside my towel, underwear and hopped in the shower. Once I got out, I slipped on my underwear and zipped up my uniform. I then put my dark brown hair up in the signature Cheerios high-pony and added some make-up, just the usual red lip gloss, eye liner and eyeshadow. Somehow without messing up, since I haven't put in my contact or put my glasses on.

(Imagine that the hair is alot shorter, like just above the shoulders and is brown..) I walked back into my room and quickely slipped my white ankle socks on. I then walked out of my room, nearly walking into my door frame on my way out, and carefully walked down the stairs just to be met by a bunch of boys in Dalton blazers talking with Sebastian. As well as Jeff and Nick.

I walked past them and into the kitchen, which caught the attention of the Dalton boys, and started on a protein shake that Couch S recommended. Once that was done I started to walk back into the lounge, while having a drink, and walked over to my school bag and shoes. I plopped my shake on the table where we put our keys, kneeled down and slipped my shoes on. I stood back up, looked around for my letterman jacket but realised that I left it upstairs.

I quickly but carefully ran back upstairs and into my room where my jacket was laying on the end of my bed. Once I slipped it on I, once again, ran downstairs and picked up my bags and shake.

I picked up my phone from where I left it last night and made my way to the door, feeling a bunch of burning gazes on my back, when a familiar, teasing voice stopped me.

"What? Not even gonna say goodbye?" I turned around to face Sebastian, or Bastian as I call him, who held my usual coffee order and the infamous Smythe smirk was present on his face.

"Well, if you give me my coffee then maybe, just maybe, I'll consider saying bye." While saying this, my very own Smythe smirk grew on my face.

"I'm hurt that you don't want to say bye to me."

"Well, who would with all the crap you've done to me!" My smirk grew bigger as Bastian's dropped.

"Ugh, how many times do I have to apologize for that stupid slushy thing before you stop mentioning it every chance you get?" One of the Dalton boys looked confused at this, he must've not been there or he's new while Jeff and Nick looked at me guiltily before covering it up. The other dude is probably new as I've never seen him before.

"Oh, you're never living that down for as long as I live!" He playfully glared at me while I chuckled.

"You're so annoying! Anyways, while we're on the slushy topic, did you put your contact in? Or were you hoping that I'd already left so you could get away with only one working eye." Bastian set my coffee down and crossed his arms over his chest, practically ignoring the Dalton boys, who are looking between me and Bastian with confused expressions on their faces. Probably wandering who I was. Jeff and Nick just looked at me, smiling. They're such a sweethearts at times.

"Yup!" I winced, I said that too quickely and too enthusiastically. He raised his eyebrows.

"Really? Then you wouldn't mind covering your right eye, would you?" I rolled my eyes but still placed my stuff down and covered my eye, anyways. Now everything was blurry. Bastian then lifted his hand so I could see that he was holding up multiple fingers. "How many am I holding up?"

"I'm gonna have to say four." He chuckled.

"Go on, go get your glasses or put your glasses on before I drag you up there myself!" Bastian pointed upstairs as he said this.

"Nah, I'm alright." Now that angered him.

"Samantha Anne Smythe, you march your ass up them steps and do as I say because you are not leaving this house without one or the other!" He started glaring half-way through. I huffed but listened to him anyways, I really don't like it when he's angry.

I made my way up the stairs for the third time today, made my way to my bathroom and placed my contact in my grey/blurry eye. Once that was done, I made my way back downstairs, grumbling under my breath about how annoying Bastian was.

"Okay, just to check. You know what to do." I covered my eye while he held up two fingers.

"You're holding up two fingers. Can I go now? I don't wanna be late for my weekly weighing with Couch Sue and she doesn't like to be kept waiting." I groaned out while slinging my backpack over my shoulders, placing my phone in my pocket, picked up another bag which had clothes in for a new club at school and picked up my shake. Which Bastian made a digusted face at it. I leant on my left leg and placed my hand on it.

"Why do you drink that thing?" He asked, still eyeing the drink in my hand.

"Coach Sue suggested it to the Cheerios. It helps us stay in shape."

"It's not good for you, and you know it. Seriously, it has to be terrible for you with all that crap in it!" He exclaimed.

"What's in it?" Jeff asked. I looked at him with a raised brow.

"Water, maple syrup, glucose, lemon acid, pepper and a dash of ipicak (?)." All the Dalton boys raised their brows at this. "What? You either look great and feel terrible or look terrible and get kicked of the team. I actually like being on the Cheerios, plus Coach Sue loves me. I'm not going to throw that down the drain just because I don't have a few setbacks!" I said while looking over all the Dalton boys, without them knowing of course and some of then are actually cute or hot, but that's beside the point! "Now I really have to go before Coach Sue tries to run me over with her LeCar-."

"Wait, I thought you said she likes you." Another one of the Dalton boys said.

"She does, but she still would try to run me over with her LeCar. Or at least threaten to." I chuckled while my Smythe smirk grew.

"Okay, well here's your coffee-" Bastian passed it to me, "-but that's for after your weighting and I will see you after school."

"Wait, what about out daily lunch at the Lima Bean?" Bastian looked behind him and at the newbie who gave Bastian a stern look back, the latter turning back to me with a small frown.

"Sorry Sam, I'm gonna have to skip today but I'll make it up to you. I promise."

"Fine, I'll forgive you if you make me my favourite dinner for a week. Starting tomorrow of course as I already have stuff ready for tonight's dinner."

"That seems fair to me."

"Okay, now I really have to go before Couch Sue makes me do twenty-five laps 'round the pitch." I kissed Bastian's cheek and made my way towards the door.

"Love you." Bastian called after me.

"Hate you, too."

"HEY!" I turned to look at Bastian with a smirk.

"Yes~."

"That hurt, I'm offended!" He placed his hand over his heart in mock pain.

"Well, that's what twins are for!" To say the Dalton boys were shocked would be an understatement, except Jeffand Nick. I turned back around, opened the dorr and stepped out.

"Yeah, whatever. See you later."

"Love you, bye!" I shouted as I shut the door behind me and made my way to school, clutching my coffee and my shake in my hands and the club bag resting on my forearm.

--Meanwhile, 3rd person--

After Samantha left the house, Sebastian turned around to see the confused faces of the Warblers.

"Dude, who the hell was that?" The new captain of the Warblers, Hunter, asked.

"That was Samantha, or Sam, my younger twin sister."

"Damn, you have alot to tell us but for now let's get to Dalton, okay?" Hunter asked while walking towards the door.

"Yeah, sure." Sebastian agreed while he and the rest of the Warblers followed after Hunter.

All the while, Hunter was thinking of one thing;

"Damn that girl was hot. I have got to get her number!"
____________________________________
Word count - 1640

I hope you liked this chapter, more will be coming out soon.

I love you awesome peeps,
Stay Krazy!

K.Keira-Out x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 30.7K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
89.7K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
748K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...