Beer and Ice Cream || Eugene...

By omiluvr

A perfectionist isn't always perfect and a perfect person isn't always happy. [M/N] finds himself going throu... More

00
01
02
i'm back and good news!
04
05

03

1.1K 41 23
By omiluvr

(Natsuya is a new character. He's a high school student in Japan and your little brother.)

[ M/N ]

"Hey May, can you go and buy some alcohols for this shoot? We'll meet you at Zach's place." Eugene stated and the four guys started taking out some money but I beat them into it.

"Here's my credit card and I want the receipt. I don't care on how much you buy but be conscious about it as well." I said and gave the intern my credit card. "Buy some chips as well. I'm hungry." I said and she nod then left in a hurry.

"You didn't have to pay you know?" I turned and looked at Ned with a small smile.

"It's alright. I don't mind anyway." I said and took my camera bag and the stands.

"Guys, my mother is at home so we have to do it at someone else's house." Zach said and I raised an eyebrow. And the problem begins here.

"We can do it in my house." I said and every staff member who was waiting turned to me. I raised an eyebrow at their expressions and asked, "Why are you looking at me as if it's your first time someone asked you over?" I asked.

"Are you sure we can party there with drinks and chips and junk and with drunk people?" Eugene asked and I nod my head.

"The four guys will join me. I'll take them to a supermarket for shit they need to buy." I know that I asked the intern May to do it but I don't have chips and enough alcohol for people in my home.

"I send my address through Zach and there are only 6 people with us and add May so I will only see 7 people preparing my house before the party starts which is at 8. You can move my furniture, just don't destroy them or eat from my pantry. All the food that you want, will be sent to Zach. Try guys, let's go." I said and they followed me with all their stuff.

We headed to my car which was the Ford Explorer and let them in. I started the car and headed off to the nearest supermarket near my place which was Cosco.

My phone suddenly rang and I answered it without looking who it was.

"Hello?" I asked and took a turn.

"Ich bin es, Natsuya." He said and I stopped when I saw the red light. (It's me, Natsuya)

"Was brauchst du?" I asked. (What do you want?) "Look, I'm not in the mood to talking in German. What do you need?" I asked, obviously hissing at how he called me while I was driving.

"Since you're obviously hissing, I can say that you're driving or busy. I'll call you later." He said and I sighed in relief.

"Wait." He suddenly yell out. "Denken Sie daran, dass Betas beißen können."

I immediately stepped on the brakes as I heard that specific sentence. I heard Zach complaining and Ned cursing while Keith was calming them down and Eugene glaring at me.

"Denken Sie daran, den Mund zu halten, Sie Omega." I spat out the sentence like it was my venom. Natsuya hung up and there was dead silence across the car then I sped towards Cosco.

(translations of the last two lines will be revealed when needed or ready)

[ ZACH ]

"Here's my credit card. Buy all the shit you want and I'll wait here." (M/N) handed us his other card and we went to buy some shit in Cosco.

"What's with that earlier in the car?" I asked, obviously irritated that he stopped so suddenly in the middle of the road.

"Just don't mind it, it was probably a fucked up phone call." Keith said and Eugene scoffed.

"I don't like at how he's acting. He just shows off that he has money, lends us his house that will be a wreck later and maybe blame us and makes us feel horrible at how much we'll be spending." Eugene said and Ned spoke up.

"Just because he has money, doesn't give you the right to judge them every single time. You don't even know his story." Ned lectures in a fatherly way which made Eugene scoff once again.

"It's probably just like any cliche rich story where he gets anything he wants yet is alone always." Eugene walked towards the Alcohols and went to grab some Vodka and Beer since those are what he mostly drinks.

"Ah Eugene, always quick to judge." Keith said and the rest sighed. The man was like 26 for christ's sake.

After 30 minutes, we went to the cashier with a cart full of alcohol on the bottom and chips on top.

"How much?" I asked the lady.

"$259." She simply said and I shakily handed her the credit card. I watched as it beeped saying that it was paying and we headed to the parking lot. I looked up to see (M/N) holding an unlit cigarette.

"You're gonna smoke?" I asked as I put down the plastic bags of chips. He snapped out of his trance and opened the back, making us place the alcohol and chips.

"No." He quietly said and hopped inside the car once we closed the back. "Zach, I sent you the address so tell everyone to come when it's 8. It's 6:30 and ready the whole house." He said and I did get the text so I sent it to the staff who were supposed to go to his house along with May.

"We're here." He said and pulled the breaks. I took a glance at his house and it looked pretty cozy and warm. "Tell the rest to not come to the second floor which means no sex or heavy making out on my couch, I also have a private life." He said and grunted as soon as he carried the beer bottles and Vodka with some Gin.

We entered and I knew that this was a real cozy place for a billionare, and it looks simple too. We head to the kitchen to put down our groceries and Keith spoke up.

"We'll just order some pizza and fried chicken, anything you would like?" Keith said. (M/N)'s head snapped to him and I noticed that his eyes are sparkling just a little.

"Can you get a four cheese?" He asked quietly and shyly which I thought was so cute.

"Sure." Keith smiled and went out to order some food. I heard some rustling and saw that (M/N) was handing the three of us some ice cream cones.

"Want? I have cookies&cream, chocolate and vanilla. " He said with a small smile. As he licked a cookies&cream cone. I took the vanilla, Ned got the cookies&cream while Eugene got chocolate.

"It's good." I commented and I heard someone chuckle.

"Of course, I have a picky taste with good ice cream." He said and threw out the wrapper. "It's 7 and we're here eating ice cream. I like it." (M/N) stated as he licked his ice cream.

I chuckled and ruffled his hair. "You're so cute." His smile turned into a frown. He scrunched up his nose and I cooed and pinched his cheeks. "I don't get why people are so scared of you, you're so cute!" I cooed. 

"Your cheeks are so squishy! It's soft as well." Ned said as he pinched (M/N)'s other cheek. I glanced at Eugene who showed that he was irritated with what's happening.

"Fuck you all." He said and smiled a little then left the kitchen as a doorbell was heard.

[ M/N ]

"You won't drink, Mr. Brzenska?" I heard May ask me and I shook my head.

"I don't drink plus, please don't call me that. Just call me (M/N)." I stated as I head outside for another test.

"And we have an official producer, meet (M/N) Brzenska." Keith said and the camera was directed towards me and I gave a small wave with a small smile. "And today, we will test our alcohol limit and hopefully, we don't get severe hangovers tomorrow."

Drinks, dancing, flirting then testing. This cycle goes over and over again. Then, we got to the last testing to finally confirm that they are drunk and the drinks that they have.

"Want hot chocolates before you guys go home?" I asked the staff when the house was empty and it was only the try guys and the staff.

"That would be great, thank you. Keith and Zach are lactose intolerant so they'll just have some tea." May, the intern thanked and I went on to the kitchen to make hot chocolate.

After a few minutes, I handed everyone a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream while tea for the lactose intolerant. I looked at the try guys who seemed to be a but flirty with each other. I gave them their own cup and they drank it like little kids.

"Would you like to have some chocolate chip cookies as well?" I jokingly asked while chuckling and they glared at me.

"We're not kids." Keith grumped. "Is it alright?" He asked quietly and the rest laughed. I chuckled and nod.

"Sure. I'll be right back." I went to the kitchen and grabbed some packaged cookies and put them on a plate. I took the two plates and put them on the coffee table. "Here you go." After I said that phrase, they immediately attacked the cookies and drinking the hot chocolate.

I turned to the 7 people who was with us. "Have you have your ride? I can drop some of you home." I asked and they all smiled.

"It's alright. All of us already called a cab." One of them said and I nod.

"Can you call Ned's wife and Keith's girlfriend? I have an extra room here for Zach and Eugene. I'm too tired to drop them off and they are knocked out." We took a look at the try guys who were fast asleep and snoring.

Soon, everyone left, Ned's wife and Keith's girlfriend came and picked their partners then left. I was stuck with Zach and Eugene. I sighed and just fixed their positions. One couch for Eugene and one for Zach. I removed their jackets and took some thick blankets then put it on them. I turned on the heat and turned off the lights then headed to my own room.

I took a shower and changed into a more comfortable pair of clothes to sleep in. I got in and just stared at the ceiling above me, softly smiling.

Today was fun.

🍺🍦🍺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 125 18
You are the prettiest girl in your school and all the guys are always getting rejected by you. A secret that the people at school don't know is your...
6.7K 168 37
"Hey, my name is Johnnie. Johnnie Guilbert. I'm in a rough time of my life. It seems that everything I do has no meaning in this world. People don't...
6.6K 484 17
There are stories written about meeting the right person at the wrong time. In your story, he was the right person who was all wrong for you to claim...
363K 6.4K 29
I love The Try Guys! Here's some fun preferences about them! Edit: This is OLD! I made this prior to a lot of the guys' life changes and announcement...