Fusion

By Definitelynottrash

[CURRENTLY BEING EDITED, THE BEGINNING STARTS OFF WITH SHORTER CHAPTERS BUT I'M HOPING TO EVENTUALLY ADD MORE... More

❗️Author Note and Quirk Information❗️
Chapter One: Introduction
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Not a chapter
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Fanart!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
New Book!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Fun Facts about the Author!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
🎃SPOOKY SPECIAL🎃 (PART 1)
🎃SPOOKY SPECIAL (P2)🎃
Chapter 38
Another new book?!
Chapter 39
Instagram
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Fanart #2
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
F*ck wattpad
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT (GOOD NEWS!)
Chapter 46
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Chapter 47
I need your help...
Thank You Guys!!
Important message!!!

🎃SPOOKY SPECIAL (P3 END)🎃

4.8K 120 62
By Definitelynottrash

A/N: PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK 'HEROINES OF CREATION' THAT I'M COLLABORATING WITH A FRIEND.
IT WOULD MEAN THE ABSOLUTE WORLD TO ME BECAUSE THIS WOULD BE MY FIRST ORIGINAL STORY THAT I'M POSTING
Again, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT❤️❤️
_________________________________
A scaly rough hand grabbed my ankle and harshly and pulled me into the lake.

Oliver had no little time to react as I was submerged underneath the water.

The water was absolutely freezing and I couldn't see a single thing.

I felt myself still being dragged downward in the seeming never ending lake.

I attempted to kick away at the hand that had me in its grip but it did not budge.

It almost felt like my head was going to burst. I desperately clawed at my neck and attempted to reach for the surface even though I knew that'd be impossible.

From the corner of my eye, I began to see a light in the distance. As we got closer, I felt myself slowly begin to lose consciousness.

I reached down to the hand around my ankle and used what little energy I had left to rip it off. But surprisingly it let go willingly.

Then I felt a hands grab my face, and I felt pressure against my freezing lips.

I had no energy to react, but I felt something swell inside me. I gulped at the air that suddenly appeared.

Then the hand moved my face and grabbed my wrist and began swimming towards light.

As we got closer, the light lightly flowed on to what was holding my wrist. And I was shocked at who it was.

It was Kirishima, but his body was morphed with a shark??

((There was a pic I saw on instagram that had Kirishima as like a shark and now I can't find it!!🤬🤬🤬))

But before I could react, he increased his speed until we came across a pipe.

He let go of me and swam over to the pipe. The pipe was closed off with steel bars, making it seem impossible to go through.

But I guess it wasn't impossible because he was able to easily bend it. He went for my hand, but he stopped before he could.

He made a motion from with his hand. I assumed he was asking if I needed air.

I nodded yes. He swam up to me and gently place a hand against my cheek. His hand was surprisingly warm against my cold face.

He leaned in an was merely inches away from my face.

I put my hands up against his bear chest, unsure of what to do as he kept on leaning closer.

Suddenly, he brought a shell up to my lips. A rush of oxygen filled my lungs and that suffocating feeling went away.

I tried to tell him thank you, but I failed miserably doing so. But I think he knew what I meant.

He gave me one of his famous toothy grins before grabbing my hand and leading me through the tight pipe.

As we- well, as HE swam we were shoulder to shoulder. It was quite awkward.  Luckily because of how dark it was, he didn't see my heavy red blush.

After about a couple of seconds of going through the pipe, Kirishima made us swim upwards.

I looked up and saw the moon reflecting into the water. And just moments later, we finally made it to the surface.

I didn't even had a chance to gather my surroundings when I was harshly pulled out of the water.

"Yo Bakugou, careful with her."

"Shut up shitty hair. I can do whatever the hell I want." Snarled Bakugou.

Bakugou was basically a werewolf. He had a fluffy big ears. A long tail. And he was bigger as well.

His teeth were sharp but not as sharp as Kiri's. His clothes were semi ripped, and he had long claws that were at least an inch and half long.

"C'mon crystal freak, we have to get going." He said.

"Okay, first rude. And second don't I even get a hello??" I stopped in my tracks and turned around and went back to kiri who was still in the water.

I got down to his level, so I was on my stomach, and grabbed his ear and gave him lecture.

"And you!!! You don't just grab people and take them under water. You need to give our a warning next time!" I huffed.

"O-Ouch!! Okay okay! I get!!" He whimpered.

"And now you have to go back for Olly, the poor guy must be worried sick."

"Oh, don't worry! He's with Momo!"

I felt all the blood drain from my facade when I heard him say that.

I suddenly got a terrible chill. And no it wasn't because I was all wet. This chill made me feel absolutely sick to my stomach.

I twitched my wings in nervousness. What do I do? Do I fly away?

But before I could think, something hard was knocked against my head. I fell to the ground with a hard thud.

I didn't pass out though. I gripped my head in pain, and I felt a warm thick substance cover my hand. And a smell of metallic iron quickly filled the air.

I looked over at Bakugou, he was holding a large tree branch.

He had a crazed look in his eyes. He went to grab me, but I reacted quickly and rolled away.

I went to go get up until my hair was grabbed.

I Automatically knew it was Kirishima, but I couldn't do anything about it when he tugged me back down to the ground.

I was able to get a quick glance into his eyes. He had snake like eyes.

Then, I heard the heavy foot steps of Bakugou's boots.

"Heh, you shouldn't have even thought about running away bat girl." He stomped on my wing without a care in the world.

I screamed in pain as I slowly felt my delicate wing tear.

Hot tears started pooling from my eyes. I felt so useless right now.

Then the environment started to change. Out of the blue, people started to emerge out of the shadows from the tree. I doomed found out the people were from my class.

They all had snake like eyes. Every once in a while, is even see a snake tongue appear out of someone's mouth.

But one person stood out from them all. Momo.

She was laughing hysterically. She then hissed something at Bakugou. He hissed back before returning his attention on me.

He slowly brought the branch above his head and with all his might, began to make his way to hit my head with.

"BAKUGO NO!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH—"

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"—AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
I shout myself up as I swung a punch at whatever was in front of me.

I made contact with whatever I hit.

I heard gasps of shock before opening my eyes. There in front of me laid Izuku sprawled out on the floor. A bright red mark appeared on his right cheek.

Momo quickly rushed over to help him.

"HET DON'T TOUCH HIM YOU SNAKE!" I yelled at her while getting into a fighting position.

But then I notice something seemed off. The snakes on her looked like socks filled with stuffing. I looked down and realized that Izuku was wearing a poorly made ghost costume.

I looked around and saw that I was back at the mansion. Everyone looked completely normal.

And I also realized that everyone was staring at me. The entire room was filled with awkward silence."

"Uhhhh....... I guess I had a bad dream........???" I sheepishly laughed.

Oh dear, this really is a weird Halloween.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 325 36
How can someone so fragile, be so strong? °☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆° Disclaimer: This book will mention adult themes such as racial slurs, sexual assault/abus...
709 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
3.4K 134 16
You are the daughter of the pro heroes Electoplant and Flying Falcon. Since they aren't around a lot, you never really see them. This story star...
1.3K 68 4
"Your existence in itself is a stain on our family." For as long as she could remember, Erumi grew up hearing those words. As an illegitimate daught...