Incoming• Stiles Stilinski

By Jos_Lynn_

A boy with a bad past, present, and future, as far as he could tell, moved to Beacon Hills where his whole li... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Sequel?
Book 2

Chapter 8

14.9K 426 42
By Jos_Lynn_

"What the hell is happening to this kid?" Stiles asked as Derek, Stiles, and Alec held down a convulsing Brett. He had yellow pus dripping out of his mouth.

"He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane. I need to make an incision and you need to hold him as still as possible." Deaton explained to them. According to Stiles he's a veterinarian who takes care of supernatural creatures or something.

"Trying but I don't exactly have the best partner here." Alec sneered at Stiles, still pissed at him. Stiles just scoffed unable to believe that he was still hung up about what happened.

"Hey, Derek, how about a little werewolf strength?" Stiles asked. Derek growled and pushed down harder but it didn't get him much farther then before.

"Yeah, I'm not the only one here with werewolf strength." Derek growled nodding towards Brett who was fighting them as much as he possibly could.

"If you can't hold him still, the incision might kill him." Deaton informed them sounding more and more urgent as time goes on.

"Derek, he's slipping. I don't think I can hold him." Stiles yelped. Deaton watched as Brett opened his eyes and panicked throwing everyone away from him. He jumped off the table and started towards the door before some guy walked in and sucker punched him. Brett was out like a light.

"I guess I still have a little werewolf strength myself." The guy said making Alec smile. Excited to see some form of fighting.

"Yeah, maybe more than a little." Derek said.

"Hey, Doc, I don't think he's breathing." Stiles yelled holding his head on Bretts chest. Deaton went over and made the cut on his chest. A greenish yellow smoke came out of his chest and he started to breathe again. "Is he okay?"

"I think he'll be fine, but probably out for a while." Deaton assured him.

"Guys, can you hear that? I think he's saying something." Alec said still crouched down next to Brett's face.

"Three things cannot long be hidden. The sun, the moon, and the truth. It's Buddhist." Deaton explained after listening to Brett.

"Satomi." The guy with the wicked punch said. Which made no sense to Alec but he didn't bother asking. Everyone started to leave including Alec, but before he could get out of the parking lot Stiles called out to him.

"Come with me. We need to talk plus I have something to give you." Stiles yelled. Alec sighed before running over to the Jeep and jumping in. When he got in he saw that Stiles was holding his phone in his hand.

"Meant to return this to you but with everything that happened I forgot."

--------

After driving around for about 10 minutes Stiles pulled into a little diner not too far from Alec's house.

"Figured we could eat while we talk. Might put us both into a better mood." Alec nodded at Stiles words, feeling hungry.

"As long as you pay for it dude." Alec jumped out of the Jeep before Stiles could agree. Stiles followed in after him not bothering to say anything.

After they sat down and ordered their drinks they just sat in silence. Neither of them knew what to say or how to start talking to each other. Alec was still really angry and Stiles didn't know how to apologize.

"Did you look at anything on here?" Alec asked holding his phone out. Stiles watched as the phone spun in his hand.

"Yeah whatever was on it last." Stiles admitted. He remembered watching Alec and a younger girl who he guessed was his sister run around in princess dresses. It was like a movie with the way they were talking and acting. Stiles didn't want to admit how adorable it was to see, especially from Alec.

"My sister, Lilian, loves to make movies but she doesn't talk to other people much so I always have to play half of the roles for her. The one you watched was her latest one." Stiles enjoyed seeing the smile on his face. It made him seem younger, more his own age.

"She's adorable and it was a lot of fun to watch." Alec smiled. Proud of his sister knowing she deserved the praise.

"I'll let her know. But don't be surprised if she asks you to be apart of one of her future ones." Stiles just smiled before it fell off his face knowing what he had to say next.

"I'm sorry about what I said in the locker room. You're right I wasn't thinking and I don't know the whole story. So I'm sorry." Stiles admitted ashamed of how he acted. The waiter came over to them and asked for their orders. They both got a burger.

"It's not fine but just forget about it." Alec said trying to get off the topic.

"It might make it better if you talk about it." Stiles said trying to get Alec to talk about it.

"I don't think I could tell you even if I wanted to. It would put you into more danger then you would ever know." Alec didn't like to think about his past. In fact he did his best to pretend it doesn't exist.

"Maybe it would be less dangerous if you told someone so you didn't have to be alone in this." Stiles hated watching the younger boy in pain. He was trying to take some of his pain or at least help it but he wasn't sure if he would let him help.

"If I'm going to tell you this then you need to understand you can't tell anyone because that would be risking their lives and yours. And if I were you I would fear these people more than any werewolf." Stiles nodded wanting to know more about Alec. Alec wasn't one hundred percent sure why he was going to tell Stiles but he knew he couldn't keep it to himself any longer. Thinking about his past made him depressed and he couldn’t talk to anyone about it. It was hard before he was diagnosed and put on a mood stabilizer but it's even harder to deal with it now that he's a werewolf. His pills barely work he has to take twice of what he used to and he's running out fast.

"I promise I won't tell a soul." Alec accidentally listened to the boys heart and knew he wasn't lying.

"When I was nine years old I watched my sixteen year old brother get shot right through the head. I was covered in his blood." Stiles was shocked. Out of everything he wasn't expecting something like that. "Now you may be wondering why my brother was shot. Well at twelve he joined a gang, running drugs at the schools. He moved to the streets by fourteen, but left the gang not long after, let's just say they weren't too happy about that."

They took a break to start eating before Alec went back to the story. Stiles wasn't going to push him knowing that it must be hard talking about stuff like this.

"After my brother was killed the gang leader forced me to take over his jobs. They forced me on the streets to sell drugs since my brother couldn't anymore. I was nine. And they were threatening my little sister and parents. At first my parents would buy large amounts of the drugs so I never had to go out and sell them until they got hooked. That's when things went from bad to worse." Alec looked on the brink of tears before calming himself down.

"You don't have to continue." Stiles whispered. He wanted to reach out and hug the younger boy to try and protect him from his past. Alec just shook his head.

"It's fine. After my parents got hooked they lost their job. The only money we had was from my drug deals so I made a plan. I saved up enough money so my sister would be fine while I was gone and then got myself caught. Except it didn't happen like I wanted it to. The boy who was buying off me got shot in the back of the head just because he was fucking black. And once again I was covered in someone else's blood." Stiles could tell Alec was angry but was keeping himself calm enough to stay out in public. What Stiles wasn't ready for was the tears that we're running down his face.

"I went to juvie for ten months for drug possession so I could get away from all of the things that fucked my life up." Alec was finished with his burger by the time he was done talking.

"What about the violent misdemeanors?" Stiles asked almost fearing what he was going to say.

"I think we've told enough stories about my past for the night don't you think?" Stiles knew that no matter how he answered Alec wouldn't say anything else on the matter. When they finished Stiles dropped Alec off at his house then left to pick up Lydia.

--------

"It's not just that we were friends with them. They were using us for their cover. I mean, professional killers were using us. How are you not freaking out about that?" Mason ranted as they ran, Liam actually listened and Alec was distracted by the memories of his past coming back to haunt him. Before he left he did a count of his pills and noticed that there was probably only enough for another month or so as long as he didn't double up which means he is going to have a lot of trouble controlling his emotions. Right now all he feels is sad.

"Not the first time something like this has happened." Alec stated.

"Trust me, I'm freaking out about a lot." Liam started to go faster making Alec run faster. Alec was using Liam as a way to make sure he stayed in time with the other two as he got lost in his thoughts.

"Liam, slow down. Alec! Hey, Liam. Hey, Alec." When Liam stopped running after realizing they left Mason behind he turned to Alec about to ask when they left Mason. Before he could ask they were both hit by a car sending them both flying back.

"Sorry about missing movie night. Don't worry. I got something else planned." Garrett said while getting closer to the two betas on the ground. Alec jumped up and charged at Garrett. Liam has never seen Alec so angry before and neither has Garrett but Garrett was prepared. Alec screamed the whole way it took to reach Garrett hoping Mason would hear them and call the police or something.

"It's a good thing I planned for you to attack first." Garrett said as he had his blade sticking almost all the way through Alec's chest. Liam still layed on the ground in shock of how fast everything just happened. "Don't worry Liam I still have just a little bit left for you."

Garrett covered the blade with the last two drops of wolfsbane having used almost the rest of it on Alec to make sure he couldn't fight anymore. Alec passed out just before Liam was cut on his chest.

---------

Stiles was at Eichen house walking to a girl named Meredith's room when he got a phone call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" He answered shrugging at Lydia ' questioning gaze.

"Hi? This is Stiles right? This is Lilian. I'm calling from my brother Alec's phone." Stiles remembers seeing the girl jumping around in a blue princess dress while her brother was in a pink one next to her.

"Oh Lilian hey. You're brother told me about you. Is Alec alright?" Stiles remembered Alec mentioning how Lilian usually never talked to anyone but him so it was a little strange how she was willingly talking to him.

"I don't know. That's why I called. He went out on a run with Mason and Liam hours ago and he hasn't been back. I called Liam but never got an answer, then I called Mason who said that Liam and Alec ran off without him, so I decided to call you since I know you saw him today. Do you know if he's ok? If anything happened?" The thought of Alec being missing so close after the scare with Violet made Stiles extremely nervous.

"Uh no I haven't heard anything. How about I ask around and if I figure anything out I'll call you right back ok?" The girl sounded close to tears almost making Stiles tear up himself.

"Alright. If anything happens to my brother you will have to face me and I'm warning you. I'm not someone you'll want on your bad side." Stiles had no doubt that any family of Alec's won't hesitate to destroy anyone they decide they don't like.

"I'll do my best. I promise." Without a goodbye the girl hung up on Stiles.

"What's wrong Stiles?" Lydia asked as they drew near Meredith's room.

"I think Alec's missing." Stiles answered scared out of his mind for the younger boy who has already been through so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 523 34
𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕, 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 Now, a new threat attacks Beacon Hills, and this tim...
120K 2.2K 21
❝She's more than just 30 million dollars.❞ In which the pack deals with a new situation; The Deadpool. Stacey McCall has been through a hell of a l...
231K 7.5K 25
During the summer before his senior year, Stiles decides to create a new chapter in his life. He comes out to his friends and is taken aback by the o...
34.2K 765 23
𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝 Amelia Sealgair has her worst nightmares gone true when a person she swo...