Only You [Ciel X Reader] [Fa...

By Fluffyhappycamper21

[I do not own the characters. You don't like this then don't waste your time reading it.] [Cover has been cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 Finale
A/N Important!!

Chapter 12

69 2 0
By Fluffyhappycamper21

Lizzy's p.o.v
"Ciel. A word." I said. 

"No." Ciel said. 

"She said a word which means I want one." My dad said. 

"I don't care this isn't my estate and you can say it to me and my fiancée." His arm around her waist. 

"Well I prefer not to!" Dad tried. 

"You bitch you took my husband!" I yelled. 

"Elizabeth I didn't do anything. You did. I didn't even pay attention and was just gonna try and get through with Trancy or marry Adrian." Y/n smiled. 

"You bitch!" I yelled. 

"Lady's don't speak that way." Ciel smirked. 

"I'll show-" 

"Elizabeth! Let them go deal with that bastard." Dad said. 

"Let me kill him!" Ciel was holding Y/n back. I flipped them off as we left.

Y/n's p.o.v
"She called Eddy a bastard!" I said as they walked off. 

"Angel. Calm down." Ciel kissed me, relaxing my nerves. I know Lizzy paid attention to his kiss. I ruffled his hair when we parted. 

"Hey! I need to look good for you." He spun me then dipped me. A blush forming on my cheeks. 

"We have to-" 

"Right." He put me on my feet. 

I walked forward him holding my waist walking behind.

—After the day—

Eddy jumped on the bed hiding in the pillows. I changed and sat next to him. Ciel had left to go do things a while ago. 

"Papa?" He asked. 

"He's still busy." I sighed. I looked out the window seeing the Ciel. 

"Papa!" Eddy cheered. I saw who was with him and shut the blinds. 

"Geoffrey." He opened the door. 

"Yes~?" He asked. 

"Keep the Earl out." I instructed. He smiled as he left.

Geoffrey's p.o.v
Ciel was trying to get through every entrance. I put a note on the door and locked it again. He came back and yelled what. It says curfew states that if you are not inside by certain time you are to sleep out there. 

"Sebastian this is an order open the back door." I went to the kitchen. 

"Ciel's coming. 

"He was out late last night." Delilah cleaning the vegetables for tomorrow. 

"With Midford." I said. Howard had his gun on shoulder. 

"Can I kill him?" He asked. 

"Madame hasn't said yes or no but she also doesn't know he was out last night." I sighed. 

"You talk to him." Delilah said. Sebastian walked in and opened for Ciel. 

"We're where u?" I asked. 

"Errands." He lied. 

"The madame has her door locked and won't let anyone in. After Delilah takes her tea doors locked. She wouldn't even let Trancy in. So your room is where you'll stay." I instructed. 

"Damnit." He muttered. 

"My Lord. I will take your tea up in a few." Sebastian told him. Howard loaded his gun scaring the Earl a little since he did it loudly. 

"Don't load it fully." I smiled. 

"I know." Howard said. 

"Errands but where were you yesterday?" Delilah asked. 

"I had to go do something." Ciel said eating a biscuit. 

"Always something. Even Trancy never left or stayed out that late." Howard muttered. 

"Hush." I shushed with a smile.

Ciel's p.o.v
I went up to her room, door locked. 

"Y/n?" Nothing. 

"Y/n~ please~" Nothing. 

I let out a groan and to my room. Sebastian already had my tea there and was putting my coat up. I drifted to sleep waking up to a little nugget. 

"HI PAPA!" Eddy yelled jumping on my bed. 

"Edmund wheres your mum?" I asked. 

"She gone!" He smiled. 

"With?" I asked sitting up. 

"Sebastian and Geo!" He cheered stopping. 

"Who's watching you?" I asked. 

"Uncle and Grell!" He smiled. I heard a crash. 

"Who else is here?" I asked. 

"Mey-Win! Bard! Finny!" He giggled. 

"Morning." Howard came in with Delilah. 

"What time is it?" I asked. 

"11:00." They both said. 

"Shit. I slept in." I sighed. 

"Well. Madame Devil told us to let you sleep in since you had a long day...of errands." Delilah said. 

"Well Eddy go with them. I have to get dressed." They left. 

I dressed myself then went down to see where Grell and Soma where. Agni running away to the kitchen. Delilah and Howard following. Bard and Mey-Rin probably did something. Soma and Grell were in the game room playing chess with Eddy. 

"You finally decided to get up?" Grell asked. 

"No one woke me up and since I was alone I didn't feel anyone wake up." I explained. 

"She wanted you to sleep since you looked tired." Soma made a move. 

"Wrong move. But I didn't need it. Even so why did she take my butler with her?" I asked. 

"Well he is the head butler of your estate and Geoffrey is her head, it was something she wouldn't explain just got up and left." Soma said while Eddy took his knight. 

"She's on her way back I can just feel her aura." Grell smiled.

I looked out the window seeing her carriage pull up. Delilah pushed a tea cart in. it had Y/n's f/t (fav tea) and my earl grey. Also some cake for all of us. She served me last but with a glare. What did I do that I feel like her staff hates me. They act worse though with Trancy. The door opened. 

"Mummy!" Eddy ran to her arms. 

"Hi Eddy!" She smiled. 

Sebastian smiled and served her tea. Geoffrey glared at me while he handed her a piece of cake. Honestly what did I do? 

"How'd you sleep?" Y/n asked me. 

"Fine I just don't know why I had to sleep in." I said. 

"You looked tired when I went to wake you." She said. 

"What's up with the locking of the door?" I asked. 

"Due to things that have happened before we have to lock doors. To keep every member safe. I am the only one with the keys to all rooms." Geoffrey explained. 

"I lost again." Soma fake cried.

Y/n's p.o.v
I heard Ciel last night I just didn't open the door. We have a curfew here but it was funny to see him running around last night trying to find something open.  

"Eddy let Grell play." I smiled. 

"Nooo. I'll loose!" Grell shook his head furiously. 

Eddy patted Soma's head and right back to play. I sipped my tea while Ciel asked certain questions about what we did this early morning. Truth be told I paid a visit to the Trancy manor. Geoffrey and Sebastian had went to go do other things that I had needed. Alois and I had a nice conversation till his personality changed. Which had me beat his ass- then I left. Meeting the guys back in the market getting food for the week. 

"I've got to go to see the post office about this." Ciel referred to a letter in his hand. Sebastian and him left. I walked to my study with Geoffrey rolling the cart with my tea and cake. 

"You wanted to tell me something?" I asked sitting to do my paperwork. 

"Ciel left the night before as well." He said. 

"What are you talking bout?" I asked. 

"He went to go see someone when Eddy was in your bed asleep with you three- he had left just before you woke up." Geoffrey said. 

"Alois was right." I muttered. 

"Madame what do you wish to do?" Geoffrey asked. 

"I'm- I don't know." I said. 

"Think about it." He left. What do I do? Alois never did this to me. He said he saw Ciel with someone- the person I saw him with was Elizabeth. What do I do? 

"Ask him where was he." Grell walked in. 

"Too obvious that my butler caught him in the act." I sighed. 

"Look what he doesn't know about you cant also hurt him. Now the queen sent you a letter while you were gone. Focus on that then on that Earl." He handed me the letter before walking out.

I read it, the mafia. I have to focus, I don't have time for Ciel. I went out onto the streets with Geoffrey and Grell. Doing my usual work well stopping by Undertaker's shop. 

"I gave you your payment now tell me what is going on!" I said. 

"They took a little girl the other day. No one's heard of her yet." He giggled. 

"That's it?" I asked. 

"What'd you expect from me?" He asked. 

"Never mind. Thanks." 

"Anytime darling." He smiled going back into the back of his shop. 

I saw the Phantomhive carriage. I went another route, Geoffrey parted ways with me to get things that Delilah needed to wash clothes. Telling Grell he better watch me. Welp he didn't even watch himself since I have no idea in hell where i'm at. He's passed out next to me. 

"Madame Devil." I could hear the grin in the persons voice. I didn't speak a word. 

"Speak." The person demanded. I still didn't open my mouth, a door slammed shut. 

"Is he gone?" Grell woke up. 

"Really? Geoffrey told you to watch me!" I said. 

"I was and instead they got me!" He said.

I rolled my eyes at the reaper. Anyways, thats what happened 20 minutes ago now where am i? Some room, being beaten by someone in a mask. My blood all over this place. 

"Speak! What does the queen want!" I spit in there face. 

"Don't make us kill your friend." I outright laughed. 

They don't know Grell's- Grell. I took a slap to the face but kept laughing. Pissing this person off to the maximum. They shot my shoulder, the bullet smearing blood all over my face. 

"IM COMING Y/N~~!" I heard, causing an evil grin to appear on my face.

"What the- nooooooo-" Grell burst through the door blood on his clothes. 

"None of them would leave any quicker." He sighed. 

"That's impossible!" The person in the mask sounded shocked. I laughed. 

"Meet my grim reaper." I smiled. 

"Noo. They're not real!" The person shook his head. 

"Run." I whispered. The person ran. 

"The next meeting is when he'll die." Grell informed untying me. We left back to the estate. Going through the back door. Howard opened. 

"MADAME!" He yelled taking me from Grell's arms. 

"shh." I smiled. Running, Geoffrey, Delilah and Mey-Rin ran in.

"You told me to watch her and I did till they came after me." Grell informed. 

Geoffrey quickly began to fix me up. Delilah helping, while Grell was already healed just getting rid of the blood on his clothes. I winced when Mey-Rin began to stitch the wound up. 

"The Earl still isn't here." Delilah said. 

"Good. He would've worried." I smiled. I went to room and changed. I looked at my back before slipping my dress back on. 

"Here's your order Geoffrey~ go tell Ciel i've been badly injured." I slipped the dress on after seeing my seal of the contract glow. 

"Yes~ Madame~" I heard his reply. 

I walked to find Eddy. My arm had a sling as to not move the bullet till we can get Adrian to take a look at it. Eddy was with Soma in the garden. 

"What happened?" Soma asked me. 

"Just part of my job." I smiled. 

"You told Geoffrey to tell Ciel you were badly injured?" He knew my smile. 

"Maybe." I ruffled Eddy's hair. 

"He's on his way." Geoffrey's voice could be heard. 

I smiled to myself and sat in the flower bed with Soma who was playing chess with Eddy. He still tries to beat him. I heard someone running. 

"What the devil happened to you!" Ciel yelled. 

"It just happened so quick!" I acted like a victim since he wasn't with me. 

"Who did it?" He asked. 

"I dont know. They were in a mask." I said. 

"I'll kill them. Are you feeling at least okay?" He asked. 

"Still in shock since it's been a while. Little pain but that's it." I faked a smile. Geoffrey smirked evilly at me. 

"Madame, Adrian's here." He informed. 

"Coming." I followed leaving Ciel speechless. We went to my study so he could open the stitch and get the bullet out. 

"And Lady Elizabeth?" Geoffrey asked. 

"Here's your next order. Let Ciel out and back in but make sure once he's back let him know i'm not well." I ordered since Adrian gave me the look that I was gonna end up sick. 

"~Yes.....Madame~"

DRILL!!
Follow.Comment.Vote.
Fluffy~Out! ~Nya~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.9K 88
"𝓐𝓝𝓓 π“¨π“žπ“€π“‘ 𝓑𝓔𝓐𝓀𝓣𝓨 π“˜π“’ π“”π“œπ“Ÿπ“£π“¨..." The life of the adored younger sister of Ciel Phantomhive, a cherished girl who follows her brothe...
146K 4.4K 35
What if Ciel didn't made a deal with one demon, but instead he made a deal with two demons? Expect this one demon is special...meet (Y/n) (L/n), a sp...
9.2K 197 13
Lady Elizabeth is your best friend and she tells you all about her new fianćee, Ciel Phantomhive. Your mother has "business" with this "Ciel" and whe...
19K 388 31
(Y/N) was a beautiful girl living in London, England with her mother, father, and maid. They were always happy and guess what? Her father works for...