Perseus King Of Sparta

Shadow_Warrior14

Persues a son of Poseidon and King of Sparta shall show the world and its enemy's the power of his city. But... Еще

Perseus King Of Sparta
Talk about Hell

Sore Loser

3.5K 88 12
Shadow_Warrior14

I only got a couple hours of sleep before I couldn't take it any more.

I got up and took a bath. After I had gotten dressed I used my water powers and vapor traveled to the throne room of  of the gods.

I found them arguing (of course) and stood in the shadows to listen to what they were saying. "We should prepare for his return father" Artemis yelled. "No Kronos is not coming back any time soon so there is no need to worry about it". "My little sister is right father we must prepare for this".

"I said no and my word is law now this meeting is over". Before he could flash out I spoke. "No it's not over so sit your ass down now and let me inform the council of something". This had shocked the Olympians beyond all measures.

"I have had enough of you mortal and I will not put up with your nonsense anymore".

"Well I hope you have someone else to defend you against your enemy's because me and my men will not be your little pawns anymore and now that we have immortality we may live as long as we like". "Oh and by the way we have defeated the Persians".

I was angry no furious that he would not prepare for war but, I will and no one is going to stop me from killing Zeus when this new war is over.

»»»»»»»»»

"Alright let's move out men". "Yes sir" they shouted. I smiled proudly at my men and their loyalty for me. Once everyone was ready we began to move to our new location.

This place was beyond the gods power so that is exactly where we are going. I had a vision given to me from Apollos Oracle that foretold of a land just beyond the ocean. I think in the future it's called Alaska or something but, that doesn't really matter.

We were to set sail in ten minutes and leave the gods until this new war comes.

AT OLYMPUS

"What are we going to do now that we have lost an entire army" Apollo asked?

"We have other army's we can beat the Persians" Zeus growled.

"Yes but, what about the fact we just gave them immortality". "So they can still die". "Father your missing the point". "What are you talking about".

"He means that when the Titans come back they can side with them and go against us" Poseidon said. "Oh I guess that is a bad thing then". "No shit Sherlock". "What is with you and your children always disrespecting me" Zeus yelled. "Hm I don't know maybe they can actually tell who's worth respecting or not".

"Alright both of you need to shut up so us adults can work out how we are gonna fix this" Hera yelled. "Yah because you always talk about war with us and not about how your husband always cheats on you" Athena growled.

Nobody but, Poseidon noticed that she had just stuck up for him. Well him and his brother but, still. "Well one thing is for sure Kronos is coming back and you definitely can not deny it father" Artemis said.

"Yes you are right my daughter but, now that we have lost a very powerful force that could possibly go to the enemy's side we will have to prepare".

BACK TO PERSEUS

Finally we have made it. After eight long months of sailing across my father's domain we made it here to Alaska. "Men start setting up camp until we can establish a kingdom here for us to protect ourselves". "Sir yes sir".

I smiled at my men's loyalty. First we will make a permanent home here and then bring our family's here as well so that we may be able to build a stronger hold in history for generations to come.

»»»»»»»» 500 years later

Three years it took us to build our kingdom and get our women and children here. It has now been five hundred years since we left the gods behind and built our home here. We also have a way to make our new warriors partially immortal like me and the first Spartans.

I still contact my father and uncle Hades. Since Artemis has the power to turn people immortal my father does as well so when we get a warrior that is worthy enough to join my Spartans he will become immortal as well.

As of right now I have two thousand soldiers under my command and I am getting more by the day. "Sir we are getting reports of European citizens sailing over to our land" my general said. "I will go and greet these settlers and maybe make an alliance with them". He walked off to inform the rest of our kingdom of the news.

I gathered a small group of men and led them to the beaches where some ships were coming into port.

I used my powers over the ocean to make their ships halt and then made me and my men appear on their lead ship.

When we appeared on the lead ship swords and spears were drawn on us. Well looks like these are demigods.

"Put your weapons down and I will let you live but, if you do not I will be forced to make these ships sink understood". I said.

A man in green tights with a blue cape stalked forwards us. From my guess he was their leader. "Who are you to threaten the royal navy savage" the man in tights said angrily.

Okay maybe I was a little over reactive but, he did just call me a savage. I made the blood in his body boil until he was just a red puddle. "Now that is done who is second in command here".

A guy wearing the exact same outfit as the other came forward. "We did not mean any harm our ex leader was always rushing to violence. "Yes I can see that now back to business".

"We are here to colonize these lands for England". "We will let you colonize as long as we have a treaty between my people and yours deal". The commander pondered this for a few minutes before speaking.

"I agree this could be good for both our people".

It took us a few hours to discuss the details of the treaty but, we managed and were able to acquire some important news of what the gods because my father never had enough time to explain things to us.

When me and my men made it back to my kingdom we prepared our defenses because I still didn't trust these people.

"Sir we need to send out troops to spie on the enemy to truly see if they are going to side with us". "No I will go personally and will return with more information".

"As you wish sir". When my general left I vapor traveled to the English camp.

"I think it's great thing that we have made peace with that king". "As do I sire but, we still must take precautions just in case they attack us when we are least expecting it".

"No I believe they will stay true to our treaty so there is no need".

I heard all I needed to so I traveled back to my kingdom. "Men, women, and children we do not need to fear these colonists fore they are staying true to our treaty" I bellowed over the thousands of people.

At this they cheered and began celebrating our peace with the new people.

»»»»»»»450 years later

"Artemis" Zoe the lieutenant of the hunt screamed as she witnessed her mistress being forced down by quick jab from a spear. The spear belonged to non other than the Titan of the east Hyperion.

"The godess of the hunt is no match for me a Titan". "Zoe run take the hunt with you I will be fine". "No I can't leave you behind my lady".

"Well would you look at that a stupid hunter trying to protect her mistress but, you will die as well" Hyperion laughed.

As Hyperion brought down his spear to finish off the moon godess and send her to Tartarus a celestial bronze sword blocked its path sending sparks flying everywhere.

Both immortals were shocked to find a man in a cloak holding the sword in one hand as he brought down his free hand landing a heavy handed punch on the Titans face breaking his nose in s sickening crunch.

"Actually it is you who will die today Titan" the man spat. "Who are you mortal" Hyperion growled. "Well since you asked I'm the guy who is going to send you back to your step pap understand good because I have a busy schedule and this is wasting my time".

This only served to make the Titan of the light mad before he swung his spear forcing the man to duck and roll to the side. Faster than Hyperion thought possible the man was on his feet bring his sword down in an over head strike. Hyperion barely brought up his spear in time to block the powerful strike. This continued for a couple of minutes before the man feinted a slash to his opponents right changing directions at the last second cutting a deep gash in the Titans chest through his chest plate.

The Titan stared in disbelief at the man before him as golden ichor poured out of his wound. The man took this as his opportunity to make another gash on the Titans forehead. Hyperion went backwards and fell on his back waking him from his stupor.

He jumped onto his feet and began slashing wildly at the man who either dodged the strikes or blocked them with his sword. Hyperion overextended a swing enabling the man to sidestep the attack and grab his arm and bringing his knee to his elbow breaking it also.

Hyperion fell on the ground screaming until the man cut his head off in one swift movement.

"Well that was boring now I must go and finish my errands" the man said turning only to be stopped by a knife put to his throat. "I wouldn't do that if I were you Lady Artemis unless you wish to be sent back to the council forcefully".

"Artemis eyes narrowed are you threatening me boy" she snarled. "I wish for no violence but, if you keep that dagger pressed against my throat we are going to have some serious issues".

Artemis removed the dagger from his throat and stepped back looking at him to explain. "My name is of no importance to you or anybody on the council and you do not have to fear me as I am obviously not sideing with the Titans in this war".

"If you will not tell me anything then I will have to bring you before the council and let them try and pry information out of you". "Yah I think not, I wasn't exactly on good terms with some of the Olympians when I left so I must decline your most 'generous' offer" the man said calmly.

"Of course we could have a archery contest". "If I win I don't have to go but, if you win I must go with you to Olympus deal". Artemis couldn't help but, smirk at this males stupidity fore he was challenging the godess of archery.

"We each get one shot whoever gets closest to the bulls eye wins". "The target shall be three hundred yards away" Artemis said. The man nodded for her to go.

She took a  deep breath and released her arrow missing the bulls eye by a millimeter. "Top that male". The man smiled before doing the same as she did but, his arrow landed dead center of the bulls eye.

"Looks like I won this competition so I won't be g-" was as far as he got before he was bound in celestial bronze shackles and transported to the throne room on Olympus where eleven gods and goddesses were seated arguing over petty stuff.

"Well someone's a poor loser" the man mumbled earning him a foot in his face making him fall on his back. Once Artemis took a seat on her throne she turned to Hermes who was checking something on his laptop.

"Hermes please go and get my hunters and bring them here" Artemis said. Hermes nodded and flashed out only to reappear a few minutes later with a bunch of confused looking man haters.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
194K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
962K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
183K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...