The Cure Of My Broken Heart.

נכתב על ידי Proud-To-Be-Muslim

Aazim was 24 when he married Sana. He loves her and his life was amazing before the incident happened that ch... עוד

Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Epilogue.

Chapter 28.

10.3K 409 21
נכתב על ידי Proud-To-Be-Muslim

Read the note in the end to know what I have been working on.

Raina.

"You did what?" I sigh and play with the pen in my hand. "Are you crazy Raina?"

"But-" I tried to reply but she cut me off. 

"What buts? Did you have any idea what you did by letting her stay there? She came back for a reason and I know she will try to make misunderstanding between you two." I swallow as I heard her worried voice from the other side. I never really feel her this worried or nervous about something before.

"I know I make a mistake, but Zaina Bhabhi I can't just throw her out of the house in the middle of the night." I told her what I thought should I do. 

"I got it Raina but now you have to understand that you can't let someone else come in between you and Aazim. You have to stay strong and stood confident in front of her." I nodded and promised her to do as she told me to do. We talk some more before hanging up. 

I tried to call Aazim but his phone was switched off. I shrugged it off thinking that he may be busy with some work and get back to my work. I make designs of new project and show it to my boss and final it when she give me confirmation about it.

***

It is 7:30 in the evening and Aazim is still not here. I called him but his phone was still switched off. He never really switches off his phone when he was in office. I call Uber to go home and to see if Aazim was at home. 

When I reach home, I saw the lights off of the living room. I went upstairs in our room and saw no one there. I frowned when I heard something breaking from the other room and went out to see what it was. I knock twice and open it and my eyes got wide when I look around. Everything was on the floor. There was a faint smell of a perfume and room was decorated.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I jumped when I heard a yelling and saw Sana standing on my left with a glare on her face. 

"I..." I trailed off in shock as I look at everything. I swallow as she walks toward me and take a few steps back when I saw anger in her eyes. 

"You ruined everything. You ruined my and Aazim relation. I hate you." She yelled again. I close my eyes as fear started to come back. 

"I-I am sorry." I apologize, hoping it will calm her down, but snapped my head to right when she raised her hand on me.

"I don't want your sorry. Just go away from here. Leave Aazim and never come back." I open my eyes and rush outside in fear that if I stay there a little longer than she may harm me. 

I run out of the house after grabbing my bag and take a deep breath as I stop a few blocks away from the house. I calm myself down and started to walk a little faster thinking what is going on and what will happen later. I don't know where Aazim went as he wasn't at home. I tried to call him again, but his phone was still switched off.

I hail a cab and tell him the address of the place where I think that maybe Aazim went. I looked out of the window as we ride to the place. I wipe my eyes as it gets teary when I think what Sana said. Did I really ruin things between her and Aazim? I shake my head as I think what Aazim told me a few days back. I didn't ruin anything, what happen has a reason behind it. It was meant to happen in our life. 

I paid the driver when we reach the place and walk out. I carefully walk on boulders to go up and see someone at some distance. I sigh as I finally got over boulder and walk toward the person. I sit beside him and saw as he look at me before turning his eyes forward again.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me. I sigh and look down thinking if I should tell me what happen an hour ago or not. I look at him and open my mouth to tell him everything but close it as I saw sadness in his eyes. I decide to stay quiet and tell him later. 

"Well, my husband was going to take me out for dinner, but he forget about it." I fake glared at him angrily making him sigh. 

"Sorry. I was just stressed about something, I totally forget." I nodded and held his hand. 

"It's okay. Now tell me what are you thinking about?" I asked and look down as he wrapped his fingers around mine before squeezing it gently.

"I will tell you if you tell me why were you crying?" He looked at me making me freeze. I looked at him and smile softly, trying to keep my face relax.

"Why would I cry?" I make my face turn into confusion and saw as he sigh. He raised his other hand and brought it toward the right side of my face and swipe it over the wetness to clean it before looking in my eyes. 

"Your eyes are red and a little swollen." I look away from him and shake my head and try to think of some excuse.

"Umm... I am hungry. I want to eat." I whined, making him chuckle and stood up with him. 

He walked us toward his car that was parked on the other side of the beach. He opens the door for me before getting his seat behind the wheel. He starts the car and pulled on the street. I look at him as he drive and saw him holding the wheel tightly and his eyes red as well. He drives to the nearest pizza place and stop on the other side of the road. 

We walk inside and ordered our meal before we wait for it at the table. We sit in silence and didn't talk about anything. If feels like we were going back to the beginning where we didn't talk to each other. I sigh and look at him only to see him already looking at me.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow at him. He shrugged and look away. 

"I have to tell you something. I have to go back to the office after dinner because I have some important files to complete and submit it early tomorrow morning."

"But where will you sleep? Can't you bring your files home?" I asked him nervously. I don't want to stay a night without him, alone with Sana in the house. 

"I can't." He argued making me glared at him.

"Then drop me off at my Mom's house. I don't want to stay at home." I told him and look away when he looked at my confusion. 

"Did something happen? Why don't you want to go home? Did Sana do something?" He asked me and leaned forward. I shake my head and smile slightly. 

"No. Nothing happen. I was just missing my Mom." I shrugged, making him narrow his eyes at my face. 

"Then what about this? How did you get this mark on your face?" He forward his hand and rubbed the back of it on my cheek making me hiss in pain.

"I-it is nothing." I tried to get back, but he held my face and glared at me. 

"Don't lie to me. Sana did this." I shake my head as his hand started to shake and close his hand tightly into a fist. 

"Leave it Aazim please. I don't want to talk or think about anything right now. I just want to spend some time with you." I put my hand on his that was on my face and squeeze it with a small smile. He sighs in defeat and nodded.

***

"Why are we here?" I asked as we walk through the glass door. He walked up to the reception and talk for a minute before he lead us toward the elevator. We get in when it came empty and ride upstairs. 

"You didn't answer my question." He sigh and leaned back on the wall and shrugged before looking at me. 

"I want you to stay here with me tonight." He added that he didn't have to complete any file at the office, he was actually going to come here and spend the night away from home.

When we reach our floor, we step out of the elevator and walk toward our room. Aazim open door and asked me to walk in first before he came in behind me. I look around in the room and saw only a bed and two doors. One open to bathroom while other open to the balcony. I walk toward the balcony and look through the glass door at the lights of the city. 

My eyes shift on the reflection of the figure that walk toward me. I was about to turn around, but stop as Aazim wrapped his arms around me and smiled putting my hand on his. I turned my face slightly to look at him as he put his face on my shoulder and look forward.

"I am sorry." I turned around and looked at him confused. 

"For what?" He sighs and shrugged. 

"For this." He says and put his hand on my cheek and softly caressed the finger mark. 

"Don't be. It wasn't your fault." I shake my head and give him a small smile. "Go change your night clothes and get some sleep." 

He nodded and leaned down to kiss my forehead before leaving me. He went in bathroom after taking his clothesfrom the bag that he packed before leaving the house. After he came back in the room, I went to get ready for bed. I didn't have my night clothes so I put on one of Aazim T-shirtand a sweatpants that he had. 

"I forgot to tell you something." Aazim says as we lay in bed. I put my face on his chest and he put his hand around me. 

"What?" I asked him quietly and close my eyes.

"I will get the divorce paper ready by tomorrow and Sana will sign it." My eyes snapped open and I quickly leaned on my elbow to look at him. "If she didn't sign it, then I will file a case against her for breaking into my house." He looked at me seriously making me nod slowly. I stay quiet and look away while he continue. 

"After that, I have a surprise for you." He caught my attention back to him. I look at him and frown at the smile on hidden face.

"What kind of surprise?" I asked him, but he just shakes his head and pulled me down again and hugged me tightly. 

"That is a surprise and you will know about it soon." He says and I feel his lips on my head. I sigh and give up because I know he wouldn't tell me.

"Okay." I close my eyes and get comfortable. 

"Raina." He call my name after a few minutes as I started to fall into sleep. I replied in hmm "I love you." I smile and looked up at him sleepily. 

"I love you too." I close eyes again as I feel his lips on my head.

--------------------------------------------------

Assalam-o-Alaikum everyone.

I am finally back. Sorry for taking so much long for updating.

Anyways, I hope you all like this chapter and let me know what you think about it.

So, I made a trailer of this book. I wanted to make trailers of my stories for a long time but couldn't because I am not good with editing so my brother helped me with some guidelines. I will be making more trailers.

You will get the link of the video from my profile so do watch it and let me know in the comments what you think about. Wattpad isn't picking up the link in this chapter so couldn't attach it here.

Beside this, I made a video of texting story of Bonus Chapter of Sila and Hussyan from One-Shot book. It will be just like text. So, let me know if you want me to upload it as well.

P.s: Subscribe to Griffin Films (my brother channel).

Also, how you all like the new cover? Should I change it into this?

Thank you for your support!

-Maddy.!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.5K 36
She is a girl full of mischievousness and never fails to entertain those around her. He is just the opposite of her, being all furios and short-tempe...
753K 35.1K 57
"Will, you ever move on, forget him?" Her friend asked. "He is my breath and I will forget him when I forget to breathe." She answered with a smile o...
513K 21.6K 27
Completed story♥️✓ Cousin's love🦋 Maira and Naveen! She is nineteen, He is twenty-seven. She loves him with all her heart since a very young age. H...
280K 15.3K 46
[ #27 in Spiritual- 23/11/15] "I shouldn't have marry you." ________________________ Zaina is a strong girl. She was perfect in everything, at school...