Just Friends •Rosekook•

By _ChimChim

Rosé had a huge crush on Jungkook, but she knew he only thought of her as a friend since he already has eyes... More

1: Favor
2: I'm Ok
3: Confession
4: Jealousy
5: Sleepover
6: OVER
7: IT'S
8: "I'm here."
9: Once Again
10:
11:
!!!
12: Second Chance
13: Forgive
14:
15: The Graduation
17: The Truth
18: Accept?
19:
20: Exposed
21: You and I (END)

16: 💕

3.4K 120 25
By _ChimChim

Authors POV

"1..2..3! Say cheese!" The photographer said.

"Cheese!" They all said.

Soon after their photo taking was done Rosé and Jungkook went to help clean up while the rest went back to change in their regular clothes.

Rosé's POV

"Today was so fun. Thanks again for coming up with this idea." I smiled at Jungkook.

He then cupped my face. "Anything for you." He planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Let's go and change and maybe after this we could go to Han River."

I nodded as we both went to our dressing room to change.

*at Han River*

Once we all sat down we took out the food Jin had packed for us and if you don't know Jin is Jisoo's boyfriend.

I took a bite of the food and looked over to Lisa.

"This is so good I'm about to cry." I said tearing up a little.

"Aigoo~our little chaeyoungie." Lisa said.

We all then ate and chatted. Soon after we finished an ice cream truck came and me and the girls quickly rushed to the ice cream truck with Jimin and Jungkook's money in our hands.

Authors POV

"My money...." both Jimin and Jungkook said.

"Let's go and get ice cream...." Jungkook said standing up as Jimin followed him.

Once they all got their ice cream they wanted they all sat down on the benches.

"This ice cream is good." Jisoo mumbled while licking the ice cream.

"What do you guys want to do after this?" Jennie asked.

"Let's go watch a horror movie." Jungkook blurted out.

"I'm out." The girls and Jimin said.

Jungkook laughed. "Ok fine how about we go and celebrate Mrs. Park's birthday."

"It's Mrs. Parks birthday?!" Rosé spoked.

"Mhm. You didn't know?"

"No." Rosé pouted.

"Do you guys know where she lives?" Jisoo asked. "Of course she lives near Rosé." Jimin said.

The girls all seemed shocked. "Really? How come we never knew?!!"

"People say she doesn't come out of her house often except during school days." Jungkook said.

"Well since we know where she lives why don't we go and buy her a cake." Lisa smiled.

"Ok let's go."

*at Rosé's house*

As Rosé was setting up the cake with candles the others were putting the gifts they bought inside a bag.

"Everyone ready?"

"Yes!"

"Let's go!" Jimin leaded the way.

By the time they got to Mrs. Park's house. They quickly got onto her porch and knocked on the door. But no response.

"That seems odd. Her car is here but she isn't home."  Said Lisa

"Maybe she's sleeping." Spoked Jisoo.

"Let's wait he-" Before Jennie could finish her sentence the door opened revealing Mrs. Park.

They all seemed shocked but quickly got in place.

"Happy birthday Mrs. Park!"

"Omo! What is all this?!" Mrs. Park asked confused.

"We wanted to surprise you on your birthday." Jungkook handed her the cake with lighted candle.

Mrs. Park smiled then blew the lighted candle.

"Thank you so much." Mrs Park said. "Ah~ I just made dinner why don't you guys come inside and eat with me."

"Uh...we don't know. If that's fine with you." Jisoo said.

"It's alright today is my birthday anyways. Come inside." Mrs. Park gestured all of them inside and had them sit together in the kitchen.

"Thank you for inviting us Mrs. Park." Rosé smiled to Mrs. Park.

"Call me mo- I mean SooYang. You don't have to call me Mrs. Park."

Rosé nodded.

"Well let's eat." Mrs Park said.

While they were eating Jimin looked over to Rosé.

"Here have some meat." Jimin placed a piece of meat onto her plate.

"Thank you." Rosé smiled widely.

While Mrs. Park looked at them strangely as if she trying to figure out something.

"May I ask you a question Jimin?" Mrs. Park asked Jimin.

Everyone stopped eating and payed attention to what they were saying.

"Yes." Jimin replied back.

"When is your birthday?" She asked.

Jimin was confused why she wanted to know but he answered anyways.

"October 13 year of 1995...May I ask why?" Jimin stared at her.

"Ah~it's nothing." She said. "And...May I know about your parents?"

As soon as she asked that Jimin's expression became sad.

"I don't have any...my parents abandoned." He said as he secretly rolled his hands into a fist.

Mrs. Park then stared at Jimin sadly. "I'm sorry....

I shouldn't have asked you that."

"It's ok." Said Jimin.

"And if it'a ok. Rosé your birthday is on February 11 on the year of 1997 right?" Mrs. Park asked.

Rosé nodded. "Yes."

"And your parents?"

"I don't have any either." Rosé answered straightly.

The atmosphere turned gloomy.

"Mrs. Park it was very nice for you to invite us for dinner but it's getting late we should probably head back." Jennie said.

"Yes. And I'm sorry Jimin and Rosé. I hope I didn't hurt any of your feelings, hopefully you'll forgive me."

"It's alright Mrs. Park." Rosé said.

Soon they all left.

Mrs. Park's POV

I couldn't believe it...it really is them..but at the same time it can't be.

I must find out if they really are my son and daughter.

"Chaeyoung and Jimin....but Rosé why is she named Rosé?" I whispered to myself.

————
To be continued.....

Hey guys hoped you all enjoyed it😁😁😁And if you guys have any idea of how I should let the story go just comment and tell me I'd love to hear your opinions cause rn I don't even know what to write on some of the chapters I'm working on lol. Anyways thnx for reading my story!!

I also forgot to thank you all for making my story reach 3K!!!!😆😆😆 words can't express on how I feel right now but I just want to say thank you thank you thank you so so sooo much!! I love you guys!!😘😘😘💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 798 45
When rosè was walking in her new school she accidentally bumped into a hot guy named jimin by time they hated each other more than anything will they...
848 88 36
A story about two people who never thought they would fall in love but fate had other plans for them and they met by Accident. What do u think will e...
306K 15.4K 27
An unexpected encounter between a nice guy and a nice girl. Will it turn out nice if the two realize they're roommate?
8.6K 432 18
Jungkook finally admits he has feeling for his bandmate Jimin! What will happen if Jimin finds out? My story starts on 01/03/15. I really like writin...