A Crazy Accident || Naruhina βœ”

By Powerful_Niya

*𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏* "B-But you said-" Naruto simply chuckled deviously, silencing me. "All, fake. I made it all up... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: First Encounter
Chapter 2: The New Job
Chapter 3: The Start of Something New
Chapter 4: Should I Leave?
Chapter 5: Trial and Error
Chapter 6: Regrets
Chapter 7: Reruns
Chapter 8: Bad Times
Chapter 9: The Beginning Of It All
Chapter 10: Torture And More Torture
Chapter 11: Protecting What I Love
Chapter 12: The Hunt
Chapter 14: The Inevitable Truth
Chapter 15: Broken
Chapter 16: External Lust
Chapter 17: Healing
Chapter 18: Dark Outcomes
Chapter 19: Light Conquers Out The Dark
Chapter 20: No Remorse
Chapter 21: The Sexy Meet And Greet
Chapter 22: The Investigation
Chapter 23: Deep Memories
Chapter 24: Finding Naruto
Chapter 25: Change of Heart
Chapter 26: Seeking Out The Truth
Chapter 27: Facing The Darkness
Chapter 28: Peace and Justice
Chapter 29: On The Run
Chapter 30: The Irregular Changes
Author's Note...
Chapter 31: The Grand Reveal
Chapter 32: Getting On The Task At Hand
Chapter 33: Crushed Feelings
Chapter 34: New Problems
Chapter 35: Problems Escalate
Chapter 36: Determining Who's The Best
Chapter 37: Deep Worry
Chapter 38: Captivity At Its Finest
Chapter 39: Dark Plans
Chapter 40: The Past and The Present
Chapter 41: A New Experience
Chapter 42: The Unexpected Turn
Chapter 43: Sad Times
Chapter 44: The Heart Wrenching Decision
Chapter 45: A New Beginning
Chapter 46: The Last Goodbye
The End!!

Chapter 13: Reasoning

2.8K 93 158
By Powerful_Niya

(Warning: Forced Sex, Dirty Behavior and Some Gangbang)

Beware but...

Enjoy..

Hinata's P.O.V

I groaned and opened my eyes from my long nap, now noticing that I was sitting down.

I then looked around slowly, to perhaps check my surroundings.

I immediately gasped when I saw Kurenai and Ino tied up, in just their underwear on the couches in the Living room.

I noticed they were crying as well.

I whimpered and tried to get up but noticed my arms was tied up to something.

I looked up and saw my arms were tied to a table in the living room.

"What's going on? Let them go." I yelled out but a chuckle followed my plead right after.

"No can do Hinata. You have to give me something first and then.. I just might let them go. Depends how I feel from your offer." Naruto said and walked up to me, fully dress again but leaving me in just an orange color underwear and bra, which weren't even mine.

I looked down at my under clothes and bit my lip "Why are you doing this? It's me that you want, not them. So let them go and take me." I screamed up at him, my eyes slowly forming tears.

He didn't even flinch but only smirked at me, his figure standing tall in front of me, blocking my view of anything else.

"Aww.. That's not fun at all. That's not how I do things Hinata. See, little disobedient girls like you, needs to be punish. So I'll keep punishing them until they won't even think about doing me wrong.. Again. So... Men." He said and a group of men, that I hadn't even noticed, started to walk up around Ino and Kurenai.

Kurenai looked up and shook when Stefan appeared in from of her, a devious grin pulled at his lips at the vulnerable sight of her.

"Hello, beautiful. You look gorgeous this way." He complimented but all she did was shake her head in fear.

I then noticed a ball gag was in their mouths as well, making my heart drop..

What in the world is going on?

I shook my head and tried to work my way out of my binds but Naruto bend down to me, blocking my view of them once again.

His blue darkened eyes met my lavender, defiant eyes, a slight glare directed at him from me...

But all he did was smirk playfully, my defiance isn't at all scaring him.

"Tell me.. That, you, want me.. And then come back to the club with me, Just, Obey me." He demanded and I shuddered at the thought, my eyes straying away from him.

I lowered my head and whimpered quietly, silently skimming my mind on what to do.

He smirked darkly at my silence and stood back up, no longer blocking me.

He then nodded at the men and they all then grabbed Ino and Kurenai and threw them down onto the ground making them yelp through their ball gags.

I gasped, tears forming, my eyes snapping back up to them "Please, don't. Okay, Okay. I'll go with you." I pleaded and looked up at him as he smirked sadistically down at me .

He shook his head and chuckled, the men halting from a silent order received by Naruto.

"No, I'm not gonna stop. You don't, mean it." He said darkly and nodded at the men again and they started to throw their clothes off making my friends shake in fear.

Ino looked at me in fear and worry, different emotions blazing through her eyes.

I shook my head and mouth back at her

"I'll get you out of this. I promise."

She shook her head at my statement which made me frown.

What does she mean?

A growl was then heard before me, my thoughts interrupted..

"Tick Tock Hinata. Either you give in, to the inevitable or you can witness your two precious friends get raped.. over and over and over again and listen to their screams and pleads. And I do believe your blonde friend is a virgin." He said with a deadly glint in eyes as he stared down at me.

I stared fearfully up at him and shook in my place, his words frightening me.

Maybe.. I should just give up and go with him.

Despite what he does to me... I have to, for Ino and Kurenai.

Of course I don't want to, but these are my friends.

I care for them.. And all of this started with me.. I have to do this.

I looked back up at him and gulped, nodding shakily at him "Please, I'll go. I'll learn to want you Naruto. Just please don't do this to them. Their innocent." I said through sobs.

He chuckled and grabbed my cheeks, tears sliding down my face as I looked into his cruel, dark blue eyes "Listen, begging won't get you out of this. Try, again." He taunted darkly and then nodded down at my lower area, meanwhile the men all threw their clothes off and were now descending on my friends.

I stared wide-eyed at that...

I looked back up at Naruto as he smiled darkly down at me.

He chuckled and smashed my cheeks together more making me whimper "Remember Princess, I always get what I want." He taunted and then let go of my cheeks roughly, making my head sway to the side.

I shook my head, my eyes staring up at his pleadingly "What, do you want from me Naruto?" I asked desperately as I stared into his eyes.

He stood up again and looked down at me with disgust, his eyes arrowing "Haven't I made myself clear already? Do I have to go further for you to understand Hinata?" He asked darkly and I stiffened in my spot.

Oh no..

What can I do?

Everything I say he says something much more smarter.. Like he knows that I would say it before I.. say it.

I searched my words again but then I heard a loud scream and I immediately shot up and looked at my friends.

Tears slid down my cheeks when I saw a man penetrate Ino with his cock, her underwear pulled to the side.

I stared at Ino as she cried silently, clawing at the ground, sputtering pleads under her ball gag.

I shook my head and wiggled in my binds, my eyes narrowed no" "Stop this, stop this right now. I won't go with you if this continue. If he hurts her anymore I swear." I screamed making Naruto and all the other men chuckle.

Naruto then suddenly grabbed my throat and gave it a tight squeeze making me gasp, my struggling coming to a stop "You have some fucking nerve bitch. Maybe.. I should fuck you in front of them and torture you instead.. Hmmm." He said and nodded at them and the man removed himself from Ino then, they turned to me.

I stared shakily at the turn of events but I gulped and nodded "Okay, just let them.. Go. Untie them." I demanded and Naruto shrugged.

He lifted his fingers up and then snapped them together and immediately two of the men started to untie Ino and Kurenai.

I shuddered as I watched them, get untied, they now free from there confines leaving me still in mines.

I nodded once they were all untied and they now stared at me fearfully while shaking their heads, their hands pulling down their ball gags.

Naruto smirked at my relived filled face as I stared at my friends "Regret your decision Hinata? It's written all over your damn face. You rather let your friends take the pain then you huh.. Is that it?" He asked amusingly while unzipping his jeans.

I looked away from him and shook my head "You monster. You know that I'm not regretting anything. I would rather take it then my friends." I admitted honestly with tears in my eyes.

He's really going to do it..

He's going to rape me in front of my friends.

He then stood up and pulled down his jeans, following his boxers.

His long, thick, cock bounced into my face making me blush.

I quickly looked away but his men pushed me to face him again. I gasped when I felt three hands pushing me to face Narutooo cock, my eyes trialing its length "L-Let go of me." I begged but they only chuckled, ignoring my pleads.

Naruto then nodded at Stefan and Ray and they both walked up behind to Ino and Kurenai and dragged them beside me and forced them down on their knees.

I stared into their eyes with guilt and sadness, tears threatening to fall from mines "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for bringing you into this. I never meant to hurt either of you." I said as I stared into their eyes.

Ino shook her head and smiled softly, trying to at least cheer me up "Hinata, you don't have to do this. You've been through enough already." She said but Ray slapped her, hard across her face making her scream, stopping her from talking

"Shut up Bitch. You're lucky we didn't finish the job." He sneered out making all of us gasp.

Kurenai glared up at Stefan and Ray, defiance found in her eyes, as usual "You bastards. Taking advantage of girls is so unforgivable. You'll all get what's coming to you." She yelled making everyone freeze.

Naruto turned slowly to her, his eyes glowing with nothing but darkness.

He stared hard at her with disdain "What did you say, bitch?" He asked and started to walk up to her but I kicked his leg, stopping him from progressing.

He fell flat on his face, his body unmoving.

No sound came from him making me narrow my eyes "Don't. Go. Near. Her." I said through gritted teeth as I stared at him lie on the floor in front of me.

He glared daggers up at me through his blonde hair. His men growled but he placed his hand up, halting them.

He got up slowly and looked at me with the same dark glint in his eyes as before. "Apologize.. Now." He demanded but I looked away from him, to not, give him to what he wants.

Whatever he does to people with his eyes, he somehow controls them..

So if I don't look at him..

"No" I whispered out quietly, my face turnt away from him.

He growled and bend down to me, tilting his head left and right as he stared directly into my face which was still turned away from him "What? You really want to go there with me, Hinata? I'm going to tell you one time and one time only.. apologize, right fucking now." He demanded even more harshly making me shake in fear.

He's pissed.. And disobeying him will only worsen things..

Is there any way for me to get out of this situation safe and sound?

I don't think there is.. The only thing there is..

Is to..

Give up..

I gulped, and with that I turned and stared into his eyes making my whole body freeze, my eyes widening as his blue eyes captured me fully, my mouth immediately spitting out what he wanted me to say..

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Please." I whimpered out as he captured me with his dark glare.

He smirked darkly, revealing his sharp canines "Good girl. Now." He said and then suddenly grabbed my breasts through my bra.

I gritted my teeth at the feel of his large hands on my soft breasts.

He then started to fondle them roughly, palming them in his hands through my orange bra.

I closed my eyes and looked away, a huge blush on my cheeks from the pleasure he caused to my body "Stop, Stop this." I begged but he only chuckled and then suddenly pulled my bra over my breasts roughly making my pale breasts pop out.

I gasped and looked around frantically and saw the men watching me with dirty smirks and Ino and Kurenai looking away from me, clenching their fist, their eyes closed.

I whimpered and ignored Naruto when he started to tweak my pink nipples with his fingers "Don't try to resist it Hinata. Show me everything." He said and then bend down and took my right nipple into his mouth making me gasp.

His other hand clutching my left breast tightly, every now and then he would fondle with it, making a burst of pleasure travel down to my already wet pussy.

I trembled but kept my mouth shut, trying hard not to moan out from his actions.

I can not reveal that what he's doing to me, feel's good, not in front of my friends.

This doesn't suppose to feel good...

He's doing this against my will, it's rape..

I ignored him and closed my eyes and clenched my binds tightly into my hands, my body spasming from the feeling of his wet tongue on my breasts.

I then felt his teeth skim itself over my nipple causing a burst of pleasure rack my body.

I hummed softly and spasmed, my body trembling "St-Stop." I demanded quietly as he sucked on my nipple more, causing sucking sounds ring out.

A huge blush was planted on my cheeks as he kept up with his torture, switching from nipples every now and then.

After a few more seconds of torture, He finally popped my left nipple out of his mouth and licked his lips, eyeing me now.

"Damn, that was delicious, Hinata." He commented and looked down at my underwear, his eyes lighting up.

I gasped and closed my eyes tightly when he then took his hand and slipped it down in my underwear and started to fondle my pussy.

I groaned and turned away but Ray grabbed my head and forced me to look down at Naruto, making me start to panic "Stop, stop!" I yelped out as he started to finger me, making me even more wet.

"Fuck, you little slut. You're dripping, that must mean you like it." He said and then turned to my friends and smirked, showing them his lust filled darkened eyes.

Kurenai glared and Ino shook at his stare, but then glared as well "Leave her alone." Ino gritted out but Naruto only chuckled and started to finger me faster making me let out a loud scream in pleasure, my friends gasping in horror because of it

"Ahhh, Stooop. Please." I yelped out loudly while shaking my head rapidly, my embarrassment through the roof.

I could feel, the stars on me.. From Naruto, Ino, Kureani, Ray, Stefan.. And even the other men..

I just can't take it..

I glared and squeezed my legs tightly around his hand making him growl, my lower area covered from his view.

He growled at that and grabbed my legs and yanked them apart, gritting his teeth angrily up at me "Keep, fucking, still." He demanded and stared into my eyes with calm anger.

I shuddered and closed my eyes tightly and kept my body still just like he told me.

He spread my legs wide even more but grabbed the top of my panties and started to pull them down making me shriek, my eyes snapping back open "Wait, please." I whimpered out but he ignored me and slipped them down off of my legs and threw them to a man behind him on which he gladly caught

"Hold those.." Naruto instructed on which the brown haired man nodded and held them tightly in his hands.

I stared worriedly up at my panties that were now in the man's hands but then groaned when Naruto thrusted his fingers back into my now exposed vagina.

I closed my eyes again, completely forgetting Ino and Kurenai was still there, watching me. "Stop Naruto". I whimpered but he didn't but instead pumped even faster making me moan loudly, my eyes rolling in the back of my head at the undying pleasure.

Naruto chuckled at that and eyed my expression intentionally, loving the way he was making me feel good. "There it is." He pointed out and then added another finger inside of me, totaling 3 fingers.

My eyes widen at the fullness I felt from his fingers and I threw my head back in ecstasy, screaming loudly "Ooh, Ooh.." I moaned, spasming.

Naruto looked up at Ray and nodded, sending him a silent demand..

Ray nodded too and grabbed Ino's ponytail and dragged her up to me more, bringing her closer making her yelp loudly.

I looked at her as she covered her mouth in horror at the situation I was in, her body literally right beside mines.

My pleasured face immediately turned into a worried and embarrassed one, her eyes staring down at Naruto's working fingers and my lower area.

I stared into her eyes as she looked up at mines, a defiance flashing in those blue orbs of her.

She then suddenly reached quickly up and tried to grab my binds but Naruto caught her hand roughly, stopping her before she could get to them making me gasp.

He stared into her eyes with his deadly blue eyes anger spilling out of his very being.

"If you touch her.. You're dead." He said darkly and then reached into his back pocket and grabbed a long knife out and placed it on her arm, silently threatening to cut her with it.

Ino screeched and shook her head ferociously "Please don't. Y-You're insane." She shouted as she stared at the deadly knife that was positioned on her pale skin.

Naruto chuckled and finally removed it from her and pointed it at me.

I cried silently, tears fell down my cheeks as I stared at the predicament we were in.

If only I could've called the police, or ran away. Or something, then none of this would've ever happened. None of this would've happened to Ino or Kurenai.

I looked at Naruto and shuddered, but forced myself to say the words I so badly regret "Naruto.. Just stop this. I-I get it, okay. You've won and I've lost. I'll go with you, I promise." I pleaded as I stared into his dark blue eyes.

He stared into mines with amused filled eyes, tilting his head in disbelief.

"Is that really what you want Hinata? For me, to do this to you.. Over and over and over again.. Hmm?" He asked and I nodded immediately, looking back up at him through hooded eyes.

"Yes, just please. Not here." I moaned out, trying to sound horny.

He chuckled following his men behind him. "Fine, leave the girls. We're leaving." He said and then slowly turned to Ino.

He stared at her but then slapped her hard across her face making her fall down and cry out, my eyes widening.

"Don't test me.. Bitch. And don't even think about following us. You'll regret it." He said deadly and stared down at her fallen body. I gasped as a man came up and worked on my binds, untying them from my hands.

Once I was free I scooted up to Ino, ignoring the many stares I got.. I rubbed her back softly and bend down to her, sighing sadly at the pain she was in .

"I'm so sorry, to get you into this. I'll never, get you into something like this again.. I'll leave with them and never come back." I whispered and Ino shook her head frantically and tried to force her way up, while still holding her hurt cheek.

She winced in pain but grabbed my shoulder, shaking her head once more "This, is not the way. You'll be hurt just like before. You won't be able to see us Hinata." She said tearfully making me gasp, her words striking my heart hard..

I looked down sadly and then looked back up at her, shaking my head also "It's for the best Ino. I don't want them to hurt you so.. I'll let him take me instead. Just please, help me, in all of this." I whispered beside her ear and her eyes widen.

She nodded and smiled sincerely, confirming on my secret plan for them

Kurenai scooted towards me and patted my bare thigh, staring at me in determination "We love you Hinata. And we'll get you out of this. Some way or another, okay." She said making the men around us snicker.

I nodded, despite the stares and laughs we got "Thank you, girls." I whispered and hugged both of them tightly.

Meanwhile Naruto stared down at us in hate.

His eyes glowed with darkness and he clenched his fists tightly making Ray quietly an eyebrow "Uhh, you okay, Boss?" Ray whispered to him and Naruto shook his head and smirked darkly "Round her up, now. And, she rides with me." He ordered and with that he turned and walked out of the house leaving his 7 men with us.

Ray shook his head and scoffed as he looked down at me "You really don't get it do you?" He asked in disgust, clearly angry with me.

I glared up at him and covered my lower part with my arms "No, you don't get it. I don't care about Naruto, okay. I only want things to go back to how they were." I said honestly and hugged Ino and Kurenai one last time before standing up.

I then pulled my bra back down over my breasts and then covered my ass and lower area with both of my hands.

Stefan stared back at Kurenai and smirked slyly, waving his hand seductively at her "Until, we meet again, love." He said and with that he walked away as well.

I stood still as to not show my private parts, since, I no longer had my panties.

Ugh I hate this..

Why can't things go right for me?

Why couldn't I had called the police when I had the chance?

My thoughts were interrupted when when Ray and Leo grabbed me roughly and led me out, gasps spilling out of my mouth.

I whimpered but looked back waved to Ino and Kurenai, the belt I could.

They both sniffed back their tears and waved sadly back at me.

That made my heart break to see them like that.

I was then, escorted out of Ino's apartment to outside.

I looked around and saw 3 cars parked in the grass of Ino's yard.

Naruto stood by a blue Lamborghini to my far right making me gulp.

But the men quickly escorted me to him, making me start to tremble in their holds.

He smirked darkly at me once we stepped in front of him. "Well, I hope you said your goodbye's, Hinata." He said slyly and seemed to moan my name out making me blush.

But, I then glared at him, still Ray and Leo holding my arms firmly "You won't get away with this Naruto." I grunted out as I tried to fight with the men, their hands not letting up..

Naruto grinned and then nodded at them, once again, sending them a silent message to do something.

But then, they all of a sudden threw me up to him making me groan.

I fell into Naruto's chest and tried to push him off but he grabbed my waist tightly, holding me in place.

He then ran his hands down to my ass and smacked my butt cheeks harshly making me yelp out in pain.

I grabbed his shirt tightly when he did it again, pain erupting from my very being "You disobeyed me Hinata. Now, you get punished." He said deadly into my ear making my heart drop.

He then nodded again and Ray grabbed my legs and picked me up off of the ground making me gasp.

He held both of my legs up and opened for both of the men to see my exposed lower area.

He then stepped back putting me on display for the two men in front of me.

Leo chuckled as he stared fully, at my vulnerable body.

Naruto licked his lips and descended on my spread legs that Ray held up.

He bend down and started to lick my vagina making me cry out, my body twitching away from him.

I looked away as he stuck his tongue inside of me and started to thrust it in and out of my sensitive area, shocking screams flooding out of my mouth.

"St-St-Mmm-"

I was interrupted when Leo placed a hand over my mouth, blocking any sound that I made.

He then with his other hand, pulled my bra up and fondled my right breast.

I closed my eyes and blushed deeply when I felt all of these pleasurable sensations at once.

Naruto's tongue thrusting into my insides and Leo's tweaking and fondling with my breasts and nipples were too much.

Naruto moaned and then rubbed his fingers behind my ass where my used asshole was making me jump in Ray's arms, my eyes widening down at him.

He grinned at the fear that suddenly appeared into my eyes, his finger rubbing at my hole "Aww, what's wrong Hinata? I've already taken your second virginity.. It's not like its gonna hurt." He informed slyly and then forced his pointer finger all the way into my butthole making me scream out in Leo's hand.

My body shook in pleasure when he started to wiggle it, his whole finger rubbing against my anus walls.

He hummed and smirked up at me, his blonde bangs hanging over his blue eyes as he stared sexily up at me, a deep blush on my cheeks.

"Hmm.. Still tight. I'll have to loosen you up." He moaned out and pushed another finger into me making my body quiver in pleasure.

"St-Stop. Don't do that, Please. You'll stretch me out." I whined as he added a third finger into my asshole.

I screamed louder making him chuckle, his fingers forcing themselves inside of my anus..

It felt so weird.. But..

Naruto clicked his tongue and grinned darkly, his fingers still inside of me.

"Punishment Hinata. Punishment isn't suppose to feel good." He informed and then forced another finger inside of me making me scream out, my eyes widening at the fullness I felt..

"Stop, Stop, Please!" I screamed out in agony, tears pricking my eyelids at the intense pleasure.

I wiggled around as I screamed out multiple pleads, all knowing that none of them got to either one of the men.

His fingers, were forced into my tiny anus making it hard to breathe.

He then without warning started to thrust his fingers into me slowly making my toes curl, my eyes rolling in the back of my head.

He watched my facial expression in glee, twisting his fingers around and keeping his eyes on me.

"Feels good, doesn't it Hinata? Just admit it." He said as he thrust a little faster making me scream out.

My legs shook uncontrollably in Ray's hold making him chuckle "Damn, you're shaking like a leaf. You must do like it." He said and then started to thrust me down onto Naruto's fingers making me choke out moans, his fingers touching deeper parts inside of my butthole..

"Oh no, please don't do that. Don't. Please don't." I cried out as I felt his fingers start to stretch me out, even more than before..

Leo chuckled and then lowered his fingers and pinched my clit making my body jump at the sudden jolt of pleasure.

Ray grunted and step forward, loosing his balance from my sudden action making his eyes widen "Fuck!" He cursed and I fell out of his arms with a loud yelp.

Naruto cursed loudly but caught me, removing his fingers from inside of me.

He grabbed my waist tightly and sighed, sparing me a knowing glance "So responsive. Little girl.. You're no match for us." He said and they all laugh.

Ray and Leo standing behind me, chuckling as well, bringing me down further.

Naruto stared at me but then licked his lips, eyeing the men behind me "Well, let's head back." He said and I shook in his hold.

I closed my eyes tightly at the thought of going back to that place...

But, I have to.. hopefully Ino and Kurenai comes up with a plan to save me, from this.

After all, my faith, rest in their hands...

Author's Note:

I hope that wasn't too much for you guys.. I'm just getting you guys ready for the more intense stuff later on..

But anyway, Please Vote, Comment and Follow me!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 202 7
*π•Šπ•šπ•˜π•Ÿπ•–π•• π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 π•žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•– - π”»π•’π•£π•œ β„•π•’π•£π•¦π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’* ~First Book~ If he even sees anyone with her, holding her, or even touching her he start...
4.1K 154 6
"𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’π’• π’šπ’π’– 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅, 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒕 π’Žπ’š π’Žπ’†π’“π’„π’š. 𝑳𝒐𝒔𝒆 π’šπ’π’–π’“π’”π’†π’π’‡ π’Šπ’ π’Žπ’†. 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’† π’šπ’π’– π’Žπ’Šπ’π’† π’˜...
324K 11.4K 30
{Sequel to Konoha High's Bad Boy} It's been eight years since I've seen him. I heard in newspapers and news that's he's becoming the most successful...
1.4K 77 9
**HIGHEST RANKING: #2 IN SASUKEXSAKURA** this is loosely based off of a fanfic I read that I loved the idea of but I wanted to expand on, credits to...