Not extinct(transformers prim...

By SuicidalManiac1

While exploring a Energon cave Optimus is attacked by Vehicons. During the battle the cave entrance collapses... More

Chapter 1 Trapped
Chapter 2 Friend
Chapter 3 Training

Prologue

1K 16 4
By SuicidalManiac1

It was a beautiful starry night. The white dots of silver danced across the sky, dancing for the moon. No matter what form the moon took, the stars accepted it and danced all night long. Some stars were not as bright as others, but there was one brighter than the rest.

As it came closer and closer, it was obvious that that was no star at all. As the mysterious object came closer and closer to the ground, a black figure seemed to have jumped out of the object seconds before it connected with the earth.

The mysterious figure watched the explosion from the air hovering above it, watching.

The figure looked out into the distance, scanning for a food source. After a moment, the winged black beast flew west, towards what might someday be the place were someone will discover the strange alien figure in black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
452K 30.8K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
139K 15.8K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
625K 31.6K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...