The Angel Worth fighting For(...

By LimeNell

The days are strong and prominent for people to become heroes especially Yuki Tenshi. She is young promising... More

Character info
Chapter 1: "Tenshi Yuki Origin Story"
Chapter 2: "What it takes to be a Hero"
"Chapter 3: Roaring Muscles"
Chapter 4: The Starting Line
Chapter 5: First Day!
Hero Costumes

prologue

779 19 37
By LimeNell

3rd Persons P.OV

It has been stated that there was once a  young angelic girl who was considered to become a  powerful hero thanks to her family and there was someone out there that seeks her for her quirk and wants to use her. But her mother and father have always protected their little angel girl no matter what...

There were times they couldn't always be there for her but they all loved each other. The young girl even had opportunities to meet many friends at a young age and at this time she still talks to them, even though the young girl is too naive to notice all of her friends developed strong feelings towards her. The girl was taught by her family to loved no to be used, to be filled with joy, not sadness, to be helpful to others, not to let them down, to always be happy, never to cry.

She has more than one quirk and both are powerful ones more than the other. Her parents are always by her side no matter what and will always come and be there for her even her friends, but there are those out there that wish to use their newfound abilities to destroy what heroes have come to make of society and those people are villains who will stop at nothing to take anything and use them to benefit their side. One fateful day someone from the angels' family was taken away from her right in front of her eyes...That day started off like any another but ended in a massive tragedy.

3rd person P.O.V

The Tenshi family was having a wonderful family outing at the park, but were approached by some people there and asked for some pictures but none the less they were having a great family day.

Eight-year-old  Yuki was running around chasing Kirara, and Appa was following behind the playing. While her parents were sitting on a park bench nearby watching them close by. "Muffin do not get too far okay," Aya said while holding her husband's hand.

"I won't mom!" Yuki giggled as Kirara rubbed her cheek on the little girl's face. Aya sighed happily as she watched her little girl laugh with her companion. "Yuk-" she started but was interrupted by her husband pulling her close and kissing her cheek

" Don't worry dear our little girl knows what to do she can protect herself beside she's our daughter, she knows what to do," Haru said to his wife. Aya looked over at her daughter who was chasing Appa around with Kirara. " I know Haru it's just I don't want her to get hurt you know how much I worry about her."

Haru laughed at his wife " Sweetheart our little girl will be alright" Aya sighed and smiled"Alright.....Also, Haru how about later this week we let Aizawa babysit Yuki this weekend that we can have some alone time" Aya cooed into his ear making him have a cloud of red tint dust his cheeks. Haru looked away and coughed into his hand "Um... Well, we will have to see if he will want to of course. and we will have to get her birthday gift for Monday as well on the um...weekend trip."

Aya sweatdropped and looked over to the side, "Well knowing Aizawa he'll be too lazy to want to watch her and last time she was running around the house screaming ' Down with the veggies more of the pocky!!!!!' With purple war paint on her face. And yes I don't want to forget I wanna do something special for my little muffin." Haru laughed " But hey at least she was fine..except for the kitchen...which was destroyed. " They both smiled at each other and laughed remembering that day.

" Daddy!!!" Yuki screamed happily and plopped onto him surprising him."Daddy, Mommy! Me Appa, and Kirara were playing and then we saw the ice cream stand and the nice lady there gave us some stuff to try for free and it was soo yummy daddy!"

Haru laughed at his sweet little girl" That's great my little snow angel. Oh guess what Aizawa is gonna watch you this weekend because..because...." Yuki tilted her head cutely at her dad, while Haru looked at his wife in a way of saying' You tell her' "Because your daddy and I have to handle something hero work ok and we are going to plan something extra special for your birthday" Aya spoke for her husband.

Yuki smiled at her mom" I understand mommy I'll be a good girl for uncle Aizawa and when he comes over maybe he can teach me some new words like last time. And I'm soo excited for my birthday I can't wait!!" Aya and Haru both sweats dropped at their daughter's cuteness but both will have a word with Aizawa in due time to see what she's learning from him.

"Come on then let's head home so we can have a family movie night to end the day, would you like that Yuki?" Her mom asked as they started to make their way home, Haru carried his little girl on his back.

"Yuki you know mommy and I love you right?" Haru said while walking with his wife in tow." Yes daddy I know" She giggled" I just want you to keep in mind that you have to always smile no matter what and be kind to everyone, even if they are a hero or a villain they will always have good deep in their heart and that is when you come in my little snow angel, to keep them happy, can you promise me that you will do that for me and mommy?"

Yuki smiled at her dad" Of course daddy because I'm gonna grow into a hero just like you and mommy and always help people no matter how big or small!" Aya smiled happily at her daughter and Kirara and Appa yipped at the young girl with excitement. Aya smiled in happiness until they heard a loud boom from the street ahead of them.

Then they saw smoke coming from some down the street. Yuki had tears in her eyes"Mommy! Daddy! what's going on, is there a bad guy." Haru placed his daughter on the ground and was about to answer her when they received a phone call receiving distress saying that not a lot of heroes are downtown to help. They did not have enough time to take Yuki home so they brought her along. (btw they already in their hero costumes)

Yuki was riding on a grown out Appa with her dad while Kirara grew and flew with Aya beside them. A few seconds before they reached the downtown area Haru received a call on his phone from All might" Toshi! where are you?! Are you-" Before Haru could finish he was interrupted by Allmight.

"I'm...Downtown...This villain is strong..I've been injured is there any way you can...." The call blanked out and went out away." Toshi!!" Harus eyes widened, they all stopped on top of a building to analyze the damage of the city.

"The officers said that it was only one villain downtown but why is there so much destruction is he that strong?" Aya questioned while placing her hand onto Kirara's mane. Haru sighed in distress but calmed down" I don't know maybe he has a strong quirk but I'm going to find my friend and help him out you need to go and see about the injured heroes or civilians downtown Aya." Haru stated while lifting Yuki off of Appa.

"Daddy...Please be okay" Yuki sniffed while gripping onto her mom. Haru kissed his wife and kissed his daughter's head and smiled" I will my little angel because I will end this villain today and later on be a hero again tomorrow."

Yuki wiped away her tears and smiled at her father and watched as he and Appa flew off to find Allmight. "Come along Yuki let's be heroes together and help the people ok, your daddy will be fine he isn't the #2 hero for nothing," Aya said as she grew out her wings once again and placed Yuki on Kirara. "Ok mommy I believe in daddy" Aya smiled and then flew with Kirara behind her.

Aya had something on her mind as she flew to the town below her' Please come back safe Haru please for Yuki's sake'

Time Skip

Most of the injured people were healed by now by Aya, most of them were not that injured which Yuki helped to heal on a few of their injuries. Now they were evacuating the town with the other heroes. Yuki kept looking back at the destruction around her and the hurt people and imagined her daddy hurt really bad. She stopped walking and Aya turned around and noticed her baby girl, not by her side.

"Yuki come on sweetie we need to go with the others alright, your daddy is fine baby he will-" Aya stopped when she noticed her little girl crying." But-t what if daddy's hurt-t mommy and what if Appa and AllMight are hurt too or maybe."

Aya scooped her little girl in a hug and wiped her tears away." I know you are worried about your dad muffin but we can't just rush in there, how about this we check and see if daddy needs help and if not we come straight back here and evacuate with the rest of the heroes is that clear." Yuki nodded her head and had a brave smile.

When Aya, Kirara, and Yuki were making there way to the scene a large dark shadow approached from above. Aya noticed right away and move her and Yuki to the side with Kirara beside her. The smoke cleared and what they saw was not a villain but an injured Appa on his side.

"APPA!" Yuki screamed and ran towards her large friend with her mom behind her."Appa..mommy is he" Yuki sniffed. Aya placed her hands on the large creature and blue light emitted from her palms a few seconds passed and Aya sighed. " He's fine sweetie he was just very injured from the blast he endured from something he'll be okay he just needs rest." When she said that Appa then began shifting to his smaller form and landed on Yuki's lap.

Kirara whimpered when she saw how her brother was injured but yipped when she noticed he was breathing again and licked his cheek."Mommy..D-daddy's not here where is he?" Aya stood up and looked around only to see in the middle of the destroyed building stood AllMight, Haru and the villain. The villain had Haru captured and All might too be injured to move on the ground below him.

Yuki followed her mom's eyes and saw her dad injured"Daddy..." She breathed out at the sight of her father and All might injured to none belief especially AllMight he was like an uncle to her. "DADDY!!" She started sprinting towards him and Allmight.

Aya flinched when she noticed her little girl running to the fight and chased after"Yuki! come back here right now it's too dangerous!"

Haru looked over and saw his wife and daughter coming towards him"No s-stay back he's too dangerous!" he spat out hoping his words reached his daughters' ears.

" Ah so this is your daughter Avatar, the one your friend told me about,  she is so young and fragile, it's a shame I can't get your quirk at this moment but it seems your daughter and wife might prove of an interruption" The villain started out as he tightened his grip on Haru.

Aya reached her daughter in due time and pulled her back " Yuki no go back right now you'll get hurt..please for me baby." She kissed her cheek and pushed her back with her wings. " NOO!! MOMMY!!"

Aya summoned her hammer and charged towards the villain aiming towards his head, resulting in him dropping Haru and moving away from the angelic woman."Ah, the hero Mercy has come to join the battle a shame really that you will see the end of your husband."

Aya glared at the villain and charged at him multiple times swinging left and right hoping to land a hit at him" You shut your mouth villain no one is dying today, not on my watch." When she swung her hammer again she noticed he was not there. "W-what where did he go?" She breathed out.

Yūki cried as she saw he's mom was tired and place her hands on the ground and felt something and it was coming fast at her mom."Mommy look out!!"

Aya did not her daughter's warning as she was attacked from below and blasted into the sky by the hit. She was numb and tried to fly but the villain grabbed her and blasted her back into their ground causing a large crater to form around her.

Haru's eyes widened as he saw how injured his wife became after the attack and saw she was not moving. "Mercy!!!!!" He screamed

What he didn't notice was that the villain had Yuki in his hand"DADDY!" Yuki screamed for her father as the villain tightened his grip on the young girl. Haru's eyes widened"No leave her alone!! She just a child, my little angel, leave her alone you villain!" Haru yelled out in pain.

"YOU LET THE CHILD GO"All Might yelled as he struggled to get up, Haru notices the wound Toshi had received and All Might was bleeding heavily."Toshi" He whispered.

Haru glared at the villain, 'My wife is injured, my friend is hurt, my little girl is crying I won't stand for this' He thought to himself as the air around Haru gathered the villain looked over to Haru and he smiled in anticipation. Yuki weakly looked over at her dad while still in the villain's grip."D-daddy.." All Mights eyes widened at the state of his childhood friend he knew this power and it came at dangerous consequence.....death...

"AllMight takes care of Yuki and Aya for me alright," Haru yelled as the power surged throughout his body. He ran towards the villain kicking him back into a few buildings and taking Yuki out of his clutches and placing her near her mom. " H-Haru" Aya whimpered"P-Please..don't do this there must be another way t-to stop him"

Haru smiled with tears going down his face and kissed his wife on last time as powered up"Yuki, daddy loves you alright" He then kissed his daughter's cheek and ran to fight once more. Yuki had tears come down her face and tried to get out of her mom's grip "DADDY!!!!"

But what the others except for the villain did not notice was the two shadows watching the battle from the background, seeing and waiting for Haru's demise.

Yuki was frozen as she saw the scene played in front of her eight-year-old eye's. Her dad injuring the villain but him getting away and her dad's lifeless body being gripped by her mother. Haru sacrificed himself for the citizens of the city, All Might, her mother and especially her.

All Might weakly look over the over at the family and was saddened by the look on the young child's face who was normally always smiling and cheering everyone up but now she was broken and upset. He heard footsteps near him and saw Yuki in front of him."Young Yuk-" His eyes widened went he felt water drip onto him and looked up to see her crying.

"d-daddy's gone isn't he Uncle might...."She cried and tears pooled down her face and collapsed into his arms"it's not fair daddy didn't have to die he was supposed to watch me be a hero!!! DADDY!! COME BACK!!"Allmight placed his arms around the small child and held onto her as she cried out to her father to come back but Haru Tenshi was gone and had left behind his wife and his young daughter.

Time Skip( 3 days)

Yuki was sitting on the couch with Kirara and Appa coddling the girl to make sure she was alright."I'm okay you guys really d-daddy was strong when he fought and he went out strong...so I'm okay..."

Kirara licked away Yuki's tear that fell from the young girl's eye while Appa rubbed his face on her hand. Aya came down the stairs and saw her daughter dressed and ready for today."Yuki sweetie it's time to go to the funeral are you ready."Aya said as she grabbed her belongings making her way to the door, she noticed her daughter was especially quiet. Yuki walked towards her mom and tugged on her dress."Yes, muffin?" Aya asked.

"M-mommy is it my fault daddy died. If we went straight home then-n daddy would be here and he promised he would not leave. He promised me that we were gonna celebrate my birthday together mommy...he promised!!!"Yuki cried out and grabbed onto her mom who collapsed and hugged the girl close to her as her daughters' tears soaked her dress."I want daddy!! I want daddy back.!!"

3rd Person P.O.V

At the funeral, it was mostly heroes and officers there since Haru was an only child and did not have any relatives alive. "Aya will my grandchild be alright I hate seeing her like this" Recovery Girl said as she and Aya were waiting with the others as they prepared to bury Haru.

"I hope so mom, but she's my little girl I don't want to rush her into getting over her father it's just so hard without him here and I just miss him so much...I know Yuki does too" Aya said as she watched the burial ceremony.

Yuki gripped onto her mom's hand as she watched the men bury her father, she let go of her hand and walked over slowly to the gravesite." No please don't bury him daddy said he has work to do, please. He promised he'd watch me be a hero....." She whispered.

Allmight in his hero form could not hold back the tears as he an all the heroes and officers cried as they watched the young girl cry for her father."...Please no daddy has hero stuff to do, he promised me!!"

Aya had tears come down her face as she collapsed on the ground near her mother holding tight as she watched her baby girl cry for her father. Aya felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up to see Aizawa with hair over his eyes. "A-Aizawa please could you... "

He nodded and made his way over to Yuki and scooped her into his arms" No please wait!! Don't bury him!!!" She screamed and pounded her tiny fist on Aizawa's chest as he carried her away to her mother. She looked from Aizawa to the gravesite and cried even harder when they were all most done. Her daddy would be buried in the dirt gone forever and he can't come back.

"I love you daddy thank you for the toy"

"Of course my little snow angel anything for you. Daddy loves you too, and know I will always take care of you"

"Hehe, I know Iove you too daddy."

"DADDY!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
295K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

117K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
85.6K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...