Run To You ↘ Nikki Bella & Ar...

By BriFlare

A girls trip aboard lands Nicole to the royal palace. × Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning... More

Run To You
Borduria
Photo Gallery
Chapter One : Welcome to Borduria
Chapter Two : Pastel Country
Chapter Four : Ahora Dice
Chapter Five : All The Stars
Chapter Six : Royal Wedding '18
Chapter Seven : Media Mess
Chapter Eight : Media Mess Part Two
Chapter Nine : Any Day Now
Chapter Ten : Royal Engagement
Chapter Eleven : National Day
Chapter Twelve : Royal Wedding '19
Epilogue

Chapter Three : How Many Times

662 35 3
By BriFlare

Chapter Three : How Many Times

"If you don’t actively make a choice to try and play against how people see you, then it’s never going to happen."

|nicole🌹

I followed Danica down the long hallway as she held my hand.

"You have pretty long hair." Danica said.

"Thank you, and you have pretty dimples." I said.

"Thank you." She said, opening a door and entering as I followed her in.

"Danica, this a bedroom, where's the bathroom?" I asked.

"Through that door." She answered, pointing to the slightly opened door.

"Fine, stay here, Danica." I said walking towards the door and pushing it open. It was a gigantic bathroom. I quickly closed the door.

|james👑

I entered my bedroom to find my daughter sitting on my bed staring at the bathroom door.

"Danica, where have you been? How many times have I told you, you can't just run off and disappear like that." I said.

"Sorry, daddy." Danica said, pouting.

"That's not going to work this time." I said.

Then the bathroom door opened to reveal the woman I seen from the window. She's even more beautiful up close. She let out a gasp.

"Are you done?" Danica asked her.

"Yes, I am." She answered.

"Danica, what is a stranger doing in my chambers?" I asked, my daughter.

"Daddy, she got lost and needed to use the bathroom." Danica answered.

"So you couldn't have her used the several bathrooms in the hallway?" I asked.

"I wanted her to be comfortable." Danica replied.

"I'm sorry, Your Majesty, don't be mad at her." The woman said.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"It's Nicole." She answered.

"Well, Nicole, you would be surprised to know that Danica has been pulling a lot of stunts lately and now she's going to be grounded." I said.

"Grounded!?!" Danica exclaimed.

"Yes, now go to your room and make sure you stay there too while I return Miss Nicole to her tour guide group." I said.

"Yes, sir." Danica said.

"Good." I said as Danica marched out of the room and headed to her bedroom. "Now, Miss Nicole, where was the last place your group was touring?" I asked as I opened the door for her to head out first with me following her.

"We were to headed to the hall of independence declaration of Borduria." Nicole said.

"Oh good, so where are you from?" I asked.

"I was born in San Diego, California and raised on a farm in Scottsdale, Arizona. I lived in Tampa, Florida for six years before moving back to San Diego." Nicole answered, nervously.

"Nicole, there's no reason to be nervous around me. I'm just a regular person." I said.

|nicole🌹

"A regular person with a royal title that can have me beheaded." I said. He laughed.

"Well that is true, but we haven't had a beheading in over 90 years, so I think you're safe so just relax." He said.

"90 years, is not that too long ago." I said.

"You're very funny, Nicole, so tell me more about yourself." He said.

"Well, I'm of Mexican and Italian descent. A keen soccer enthusiasts, I have a twin sister, I'm older by sixteen minutes and along with my twin sister played for the Scottsdale club in elementary school. I graduated from Chaparral High School in 2002. I then returned to San Diego for college where I played soccer for Grossmont College, but relocated to Los Angeles a year later, where I worked as a waitress at the Mondrian Hotel while trying to find an agent. I then started modeling, acting, and doing promotional work. In 2006, Brie and I later participated in the 2006 WWE Diva Search, but they did not make the cut. But we kept trying and eventually we got into the WWE." I said.

"What's the WWE?" He asked.

"You do not know what the WWE is?" I replied.

"No, never heard of it." He answered.

"Well, you are busy ruling a country. Okay, the WWE stands for World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, is an American integrated media and entertainment company that is primarily known for professional wrestling. WWE over the years have also branched out into other fields, including movies, real estate, and various other business ventures. Not like other professional wrestling promotions, WWE shows are not legitimate contests, but purely entertainment-based, featuring storyline-driven, scripted, and choreographed matches, though matches often included moves that can put performers at risk of injury if not performed correctly." I said.

"So, you're a professional wrestler, so how long have you been wrestling?" He asked.

"Twelve years but I have an neck injury so I haven't been wrestling as of lately." I answered.

"Oh okay, so what have you done since you can't wrestle?" He asked.

"I'm a part of the main cast for the reality television show Total Divas, and star in my own spinoff entitled Total Bellas which is with my twin sister. We also have YouTube channel, "The Bella Twins.” which features daily fashion, beauty, travel, fitness, relationship, and health videos, along with daily video blogs, created by us. We launched their own wine label called Belle Radici in collaboration with Hill Family Estates and Gauge Branding. We launched Birdiebee, a lifestyle intimates and activewear brand. The line includes transitional intimates, activewear, and loungewear aimed at “empowering and educating women through mirroring the twins’ passion for life, strength, women’s health and wellness, and fun.” I said.

"Well, I see you have been quite the businesswoman, Nicole." He said.

"James!" Prince Harry yelled walking towards us with Meghan Markle.

"Yes, Harry." James said.

"Well hello there, I'm Harry and this is my girlfriend, Meghan." Prince Harry said introducing himself and Meghan to me even through I already met Meghan before.

"Hello, Your Royal Highness and it's nice to see you again, Meghan." I said shaking their hands.

"Nice to see you again, Nicole." Meghan said.

"You two already know each other." James said.

"We're acquainted from a network party." I said.

"Oh what a small world." Harry said, smiling.

"So, are you two settled in?" James asked.

"We're on our way to our room now." Harry answered.

"Good, let me know if you two need anything." James said.

|james👑

"Thank you, for letting us stay here, Your Majesty." Meghan said.

"Oh, please, call me, James and you're welcome. Make yourself at home and enjoy Borduria." I said.

"Come on, let's these two get back to their conversation before we interrupted." Harry said, holding Meghan's hand.

"Okay, and Nicole, we must do lunch soon." Meghan said.

"Yes, let's exchange numbers." Nicole said as she went to pull out her phone. Harry and I stood there as the two women exchanged numbers.

"Okay, I'll call you soon." Meghan said.

"Great." Nicole said.

Harry and Meghan walked away and Nicole looked up at me and smiled.

"They're adorable together." She said.

"Yes, they are. I believe they'll be engaged soon." I said.

"I believe so too." She said.

"Come on, let's get you back to your group." I said.

"Lead the way." She said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328 67 66
The love story of Her Royal Highness Princess lallaina Catalina Elizabeth Alexandra Mary charlotte diana frances alice Margaret Rose Mountbatten...
77.8K 2.8K 33
When Cecilia wakes up in a wattpad fantasy novel she's dumbstruck. Knowing the future of her character she tries to be on the good side of King Jaspe...
291K 5.7K 72
A Royal Reality. In which Nicole leaves the United States to get over a mutual break up but instead lands into the arms of her real prince charming w...
193 16 12
Amy, a commoner, living in a suburb town in mainland Eukatia, has received a full scholarship with the University of Constance funded by the prestigi...