Going, Going, Gone {One Direc...

By ignorebutterfliesx

Louis Tomlinson’s ex-girlfriend has his baby and he doesn’t know that it's his. Shae’s a toddler and thinks t... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Epilogue

Chapter Seventeen

29.5K 175 179
By ignorebutterfliesx

Chapter Seventeen

                The boys were fantastic in the Olympics. We were on a night flight to America. Illinois more specifically. One Direction was performing at the Illinois State Fair with Hot Chelle Rae. This meant I get to meet Hot Chelle Rae! Hopefully. But, who wouldn’t say no to One Direction’s best friend in the whole wide world?

                Lilianna and Carrie were meeting up with us at the State Fair. This meant I wasn’t going to be alone during the day when the boys had to practice. They were bringing two of their friends; Kaitlyn and Amelia. I had convinced Elle and Katrina to fly to America also. Natalie and Gabby couldn’t come, sadly.

                The boys were all asleep. Then there was me. I was awkwardly sitting between Niall and Harry in a row, listening to all the boys sleep. Other people were on the flight also but they were asleep too.

                I noticed Louis stir and took that moment to get out of my seat and go talk to him. I unbuckled quietly and got up, heading over to the row Louis was in with Liam and Zayn. Thankfully, he was in the aisle seat. I poked him, causing his eyes to snap open. Bet he was expecting some crazy fan.

                “Hey, love.” He smiles, still half asleep. When he starts to fall asleep again, I unbuckle his seatbelt. This causes him to jump with the slightest touch on his leg.

                “We need to talk.” I groan, walking down the aisle. There are a couple empty seats so we both sit in them, trying to get comfortable. I cross my right leg over my left and look at the boy next to me. He’s still half asleep but his eyes are as beautiful as ever.

                “What about?” Louis asks, rubbing the back of his neck.

                “Us.” I grind out, rubbing my temples. Shouldn’t he be the one talking to me about this? Not the other way around. This was totally awkward.

                “What about us?” Louis leans close to me, pressing his forehead against mine. Omg. Omg. Omg.

                “Is there an us?” I whisper, feeling his breath against my face.

                “There isn’t an Eleanor and I.” He admits, wrapping his arms around me with his forehead still pressed against my own.

                “Why not?” I pull away, sitting back in my seat.

                “Because I still love you.” Louis groans, putting his head in his hands.

                I whisper something to him that I’ve said multiple times.

                But, I’ve finally made my decision.

                “I love you too.”

*

*

                “Ashton. Wake up.” A husky British accent rings in my ear. I look up to see Harry having his head in my lap, hoping my chin.

                “What the fuck Styles?” I groan, pushing his finger away.

                “We’re at the State Fair.” He rolls his eyes, getting up. I look around and sure enough, we’re in their tour bus. I can hear snoring so I guess the other boys are in the bunks of the bus.

                “Oh yay! Are the girls here yet?” I ask and he shrugs, getting up and walking around. He disappears and a couple of thuds sound through the tour bus. Morning boys!

                “Morning Louis! Morning Niall! Morning Zayn! Morning Liam!” I shout and a couple of moans and groans come from that direction. Soon, Zayn and Niall emerge. Both boys’ hair is fluffy and their faces are red.

                “Hi Ashton.” The two boys say in unison. Louis and Liam come out also and Louis smiles faintly at me. I have a feeling he’s the one that got me into this tour bus from the airplane.

                “Morning.” All four chorus and I smile. Harry finally comes back in, looking better and not like the other boys. Who looked and just did wake up.

                “Morning boys. You’re finally awake.” Paul greets the five boys when he opens the door of the tour bus and comes inside. They smile and I sigh, running a hand through my hair. “Good morning Ashton.” Paul adds, coming over and kissing my forehead.

                “Morning Paul.” We all chorus at the same time, making him smile.

                “You’re a loud to do whatever you want today. At five though, the boys have to come back and rehearse and get ready. Ashton, you can hang out with the other girls by yourselves then. We’ll ask the crowd to be quieter this time because of your noise problem.” Paul rambles and I smile gratefully. I hate loud noises and that’s what bothers me about concerts is the loud screaming girls. I had brought it up to the boys, Paul and Simon already. “You girls aren’t that close to the boys but you still can see them. I don’t remember what row it is but it’s under the big roof thing.”

                “Will we get introduced?” I ask, tilting my head.

                “At the very end.” Paul informs me and I nod.

                “How are we getting introduced?” I continue and all five boys give me a weird look. “It’s not like you boys are going to announce me as Liam’s ex-girlfriend who cheated on him with her ex-boyfriend.”

                “We’ll let the boys decide.” Paul starts talking to the boys so I decide this is the time to go clean up and get dressed. The girls hopefully will be here soon anyways.

*

*

                “ASHTON KNIGHT!” Someone screams as soon as I get out of the tour bus. I look up to see six teenage girls running at me. Four of them were blondes. One had black hair; the other had dirty blonde/light brown hair. I knew who four of the girls were; Lilianna and Carrie, Katrina and Elle. The other two girls must be Kaitlyn and Amelia.

                “Hey girls!” I smile. We watch a group of boys walk past the gate by the stage and tour bus we were at. There was a tour bus behind ours. I guess that’s Hot Chelle Rae’s.

                “You ready to go ride some rides?” Elle smiles, wrapping her arm around mine. Katrina did the same, making me laugh. Lilianna and Carrie just smiled with Kaitlyn and Amelia at their sides.

                “Let’s get the boys and get so disguises.” I smirk and we all climb into the tour bus. All five boys are still getting a lecture from Paul. Aw, poor boys.

                “You ready to go?” Niall asks, raising an eyebrow. We all nod and he jumps up excitedly, moving away from the wrath of Paul and his lecture he was giving the boys. We all got sunglasses and hats on. The boys all wore shorts with slides and some kind of graphic t-shirts. All the boys also had beanies on. The girls were wearing sweatpants with slides except for me, Lilianna and Carrie. All of the girls except for me were wearing a tank top in a random color.

                I was wearing jogger shorts and a t-shirt that said the boys’ names. We were supposed to be fans. I had sandals on and hoop earrings. To top it off I had One Direction bracelets on, a Fedora hat and Ray Bans. My hair was in a fishtailed braid and looked really good if I don’t say so myself. Lilianna and Carrie were also wearing jogger shorts.

                “Let’s get something to eat first.” Niall groans as we walked out of the tour bus. We all had our cell phones on in case we got noticed and mobbed. We could press the one button on our phones and it would automatically call Paul. Ya, we’re cool like that.

                “Alright!” We all agree and hurry to one of the stands. We sit at a table after ordering our food and I sip on my lemonade shake up.

                “So, what do you want to do today?” Louis asks, eyeing me.

                “I want to for sure look at the animals.” I reply, finishing off the lemonade shake up quickly.

                “Fine with us. We’ll ride rides and then go look at the animals. If we have time left we’ll go explore.” Liam smiles at me and I raise an eyebrow. Liam Payne, the boy who had been made at me for almost three weeks just smiled at me. Is he on crack or something?

                “Let’s do this!” Niall shouts, fist pumping and knocking his soda over in the process. We all jump back, tumbling onto the ground. I start laughing and soon we all are. Everyone is looking at us weird. Who wouldn’t? There was a group of twelve teenagers on the ground laughing their heads off! EW, the ground. The dirty, dirty ground.

                “Oi. I have a feeling this is going to be a crazy day.” I sigh. Louis gets up and puts his hand out for me. I grab it and jump up onto my feet. We’re not even inches apart and we could kiss if we want to. But then I remember we’re in the middle of the State Fair grounds and the whole group is staring at us.

                “Well boys. Let’s enjoy your morning off.” Amelia smiles, putting her hands on her hips after she gets up. With a lot of pushing and shoving, we finally get to our first ride. The swings.

                “One rule of the day. We have to have fun.” Zayn informs us.

                “And someone has to stay behind with me on scary rides.” Harry adds, making us all laugh again. I hug him and he kisses my forehead. At the same time, both Louis and Liam’s eyes flash with something.

                And I know what it is.

                Jealousy.

The next chapter is just gonna be mostly the concert(: I went to a concert at the State Fair in Illinois so it helps a lot(:

This a little sneak peek for Going, Going, Gone(: It is part of the later chapters though. Hope you like(:

                Harry’s fingers were entangled in mine tightly. We sat in the front of the crowd, awaiting the funeral to start. It was a joint funeral since the two families were so close. Niall and Zayn sat next to us quietly, not wanting to make me more upset then I was already. Two people that meant the world to me just died. I’m screwed. How am I supposed to go on? They were a huge part in my life. HUGE.

                If it wasn’t for them, I wouldn’t be the girl I am now. I wouldn’t have met the boys. I wouldn’t be as sarcastic and funny as I am now. Ya, they made me arrogant also. I probably wouldn’t care how I looked if it wasn’t for them. I wouldn’t have a lot of major events in my life happen.

                And a simple accident took that all away.

Oh and my name got changed from mem4life to FutureMrsTomlinson because my parents were kind of catching onto it and I don't want them to read my books... xD

Louiston or Liash?

15 Comments & 15 Votes

Written: 8/15/12

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 13.3K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
109K 2.2K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
233K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
868K 45.9K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...