Sword Art Online Male Reader...

By Fastflame5000

I never miss a shot and decide to take a love shot with a sniper named Sinon. She's adorable shy and timid bu... More

1 Quite people are scary
2 Lunch Talk
3 Walking Her Home
4 The Next Day At School
5 Archery
6 The Hotshot
7 The Bet
8 The Date
9 Spring Break
11 Cave Monsters
12 GGO's Mainframe
13 Sinon Vs Me
14 Coming To
15 Sterben

16 Virus

1.8K 13 29
By Fastflame5000

(Y/N) P.O.V

Once that was over With Sinon let out a sigh and sat on the grass.

Glad that's over

Kirito Asuna and Yui were okay and we're flying towards us.

Just than Liz, Silica, (L/R) and (S/R) teleported towards us as well.

Leafa and Asuna hugged one another as Kirito walked up to me.

"So I assume you him?" Kirito asked.

"Yeah...and you?" I asked.

"You don't wanna know" Kirito said with a smug smile. Geez he really must've fucked that guy up.

He held out his hand and helped me up to my feet while the same time shaking my hand.

We did good and we're probably not the only ones.

"Yeah we had to deal with a couple of elves but I'm pretty sure that's the last of them" (L/R) said.

"Yeah that got pretty brutal" Liz said.

"Let's just hope that's the last of it" Silica said.

Like clockwork four black lights could be seen forming together from the players we just defeated.

"Me and my big mouth" Silica said moping.

"Yui what's happening?" Asuna said blocking the wind by hiding behind Kirito.

"I'm seeing a large presence of the virus it still isn't completely destroyed!" Yui said.

"What!?" Lizbeth shouted.

Just than we were all transported outside a castle and in front of us was a lady with purple hair and yellow eyes.

"I don't like where this is going?" (L/R) said.

"Who are you?" Kirito asked.

"I am the dark queen... Merlin's" She said opening her eyes.

"Merlina?" Silica questioned.

"Papa that's an AI just like me" Yui said.

"Correct you thought that by defeating the virus infected hackers everything would end but they had a fail safe... Me!" Merlina said suddenly jamming her sword to the ground and causing an earthquake.

We were still wearing nerve gear so if we didn't get to safety we were so totally smoked.

"Guys we have to get out of here!" Asuna said.

Leafa tried flying.

"Hmm! My wings aren't working!"

"Dammit it's corrupting our data again!" (G/R) said.

The castle was collapsing but we had no choice.

"Into the castle now!" I yelled.

Everyone entered the castle and began looking for a way out while carefully dodging the debris.

At one point Kirito stopped to cut his way through and the rest us followed closely behind doing the same.

We fought our way through the castle and made it outside to see the entire server beggening to get sucked in.

Kirito punched the ground in anger.

"DAMMIT! ISN'T THERE ANYTHING WE CAN DO!" He yelled.

"If it keeps spreading like this who knows what'll happen!" Leafa said covering her mouth with concern.

"I do..." Yui said.

"You do?" Asuna said.

Yui pointed at the corrupted castle.

"Right now the castle is corrupting data all over the world, and is gonna use that data to track down every person playing GGO and ALO" Yui said.

Sinon grit her teeth.

"So that deathgun has a parade of targets to pick" Sinon said.

"Exactly but if we destroy the castle along with Merlina all that data will be lost" Yui said.

"Sounds like a plan! Ok how do we do it!" (S/R) said.

"First we have to block out the corruption from going any further. There are 4 places where I can activate fire walls if you defeat there dungeons but the monsters might be enhanced by the virus so be careful" Yui said.

"We'll split into 4 teams Leafa your with me. Silica your with (S/R), Liz and (L/R) and Sinon your with (G/R)" Asuna said.

"Here's the areas we need to go to in order to activate the fire wall Yui said marking it on the map" Yui said.

Everyone chose there destinations and it looks like Sinon and I were headed to the snowy mountains.

"Hey um..." Sinon said cutely.

God she was adorable.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Once we're done with this mission... I wanna go on another date..." She said.

I smiled and patted her head.

"Of course, now come on!" I said running through the snow area.

"There's the entrance!" Sinon said pointing at the frozen palace.

We were stopped dead in our tracks however by virus infested goons.

"Oh great loogies" Sinon said in an annoyed voice.

"Look alive cause the party's getting started" I said.

Sinon threw a grenade at them killing 4 and than got on 1 of there shoulders proceeding to stab them with a combat knife. I sliced a leg off and saw 17 others running at me.

"SPIN SWORD! DRAGON SPLASH!" I yelled slashing through all of them.

Sinon jumped to high ground and began sniping the 1 by 1.

"That's 1 2 and-" Someone grabbed Sinon gun and threw her to the icey taundra with it.

I got my head slammed in ice dropping my HP slightly.

These things were tough but we weren't giving up now.

I flew up to Sinon and helped her out.

We both landed on our feet and looked at the horde. There were at least 100 of them.

We both took out our bow and arrows and nodded at one another.

We slid past them all and used our scatter arrows to headshot every single one of them.

"Nice going babe!" I said. We high fived and restored our HP.

"Now then for the temple" I said walking inside.

I felt Sinon hold my hand making us both blush slightly.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah it's just... Cold and dark" She said latching onto my arm.

"Don't worry I'm right here" I said.

We found the center pedestal marked on the map.

Yui told us we needed to place our weapon here to register the coding.

"Would you like to do the honers?" I said giving her my lightsaber.

"With pleasure! HA!" She stabbed my blade in and registered the defense.

Timeskip

Once we met up with everyone we began to watch Kirito and (Y/N) fight the dark Queen, but they were losing badly.

Everytime they would get up Merlina knocked them back down. If this continues they'll die.

And yet they still got up.

"No (Y/N) there's no point in continuing!" I yelled.

(Y/N) grit his teeth at stared at Merlina with his blade.

"A Samurai... Never gives up... Right?"

Merlina knocked them both down again.

Damnit there both so stubborn.

"YOU FOOL! THIS NO LONGER HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH CHIVALRY! GET OUT OF THERE RUN!" (L/R) yelled.

Once again they both stood up bartered and bruised but still determined.

"It was never about chivalry for me..." (Y/N) said standing.

"I just gotta do what I gotta do that's all!" Kirito said.

The two of them tapped into there inner powers and managed to beat Merlina ending the Virus once and for all.

After that they logged out to go save Asuna and Leafa.

"So what now?" Sinon asked.

"I don't know what's this?" I asked pulling her tail.

Sinon let out a moan and nearly scratched at me like a cat.

I ran away seeing her adorable angry face.

"MOU! GET BACK HERE!" Sinon yelled chasing me.

"YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!" I teased. I than tripped over my own feet.

"Woah!" Sinon than tackled me.

I smiled nervously as she glared at me hissing ever so slightly.

"GRRR!" Sinon said raising her hand to mimick a cat or something.

I kissed her lips to stop her and she completely melted into it, wrapping her arms around me and everything.

I grabbed her waist and ran my fingers through her blue hairs, and we just laid there making out to our hearts content.

Her lips were soft and kissing her felt good even in game. There was so much love and passion into it, even when we broke away Sinon went back to kissing me as fast as she could, we both wanted more we couldn't get enough. We began tongue kissing and the more I dominated her the more I heard her moan, she began to unconsciously start grinding against me and it felt so good.

She new I needed air but she didn't stop she just began kissing my neck over and over again as I caught my breath, once I did I went right back to kissing her. This was truly like a sensation of heaven.

"I love you so much (G/R)" Sinon said between kisses.

"I love you too Sinon" I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 7.4K 24
Here I will be writing long or short one-shots. Either Female Anime Girl x Female Reader, Or Female Cartoon Girl x Female Reader. As the title says...
724 20 2
this is in honor of hitting 100 followers. i can't be more thankful for each of you! i love you so much and thank you for the support! this will be a...
7.3K 74 3
This is a one shot story of sinon x reader. This is just a simple short story but full of suprises... This is a mixed up story where sinon did not co...
103K 2.7K 33
An Ayato Kirishima X Reader.. Happy reading