Bitter Sweet Emotions

By R-Hope515

Just things I write well I'm not in a very good Place. I thought these aren't half bad. So why don't I share... More

Why?
Make you happy
Tear me apart
Truly cared?
Kindness?
I Promise
Past and Secrets
Never Leave
Protect Me
Let Go...
Miss you
What could be
Tombstone
Scars
Suicide
I wish
Fucked up
Broken Soul
Heartbreak
Turn your back
Primal, Past, Present
No One to Care
Walk Away
By My Side
Until The End
Stab Me
Backstabbed
Rest In Peace
Last Goodbye
Gone For Good
Drive Away
For The Better
Worth It
Give Your Love
3 2 1
Saw Me
My Grave
Knife
Go Back
Trigger
Heart Of Glass
Closed
A Tear
Part 44
Nowhere
A River
Backside
Candle
Pizza
Zeus
Trusted You
Beautiful Place
Gone and Left
Life
Think More
Sunshine
Three Words
Died Together
Life is a Candle
Family Tree
Broken Home
We're All Going To Die
What is This Feeling?
The Meaning of Time
Time is Meaningless
Sitting Alone
Why Can't I Feel Anything
Push, Push, Push
Car Crash
Heart Broken
The Breaking of Time
Time Has Been Restored
The Meaning Of Suicide
I Feel So Alone
The Lonely Boxer
The Forgotten Friend
Beautiful Moments
Damaged
Hidden Beauty
Wings
Smile
Happy people
Shy
Happy Again
Purpose
It's Cold!
엄마 & 아빠 (Mom & Dad)
My Facade
Haiku 1, 2, & 3, 4
Diamonte Poem
I am ___...
The End
Notes (What happened to you?) Pt 1
Notes (I'm Okay) Pt 2
Notes (I never open it) Pt 3 Final
Falling
I Lie
Save Me
Final Wish
Alcohol
Revenge
Hurting
Thoughts
Save You
I Am My Own Curse
Supernova
Pain
Emotions
I'm Sad
Routine
We're All Puppets
Baggy Clothes
MOONCHILD
SUNCHILD
STARCHILDREN
NOVACHILD
ECLIPSECHILD
Life & Death
You never know
Demons
Good Things Fall Apart
Darkness Falls
The Struggle is Real

Sincerely, Nobody

11 3 0
By R-Hope515

Hi,
you probably don't even know me that's fine I'm a nobody anyways I sit in the background the one who lurks in the shadows like a forgotten toy. Left out in the cold too long. My skin feels fake on my own body, it's fragile like glass sharp like steel and weak like plastic. If I were to ever fall I would shatter, never able to be rebuilt. If you get too close I will probably cut you; unintentionally of course because I was born as nothing. Lashing out at everyone harming the ones I care about now I am plastic, everything I used to do is fake now mechanical almost. It's become a way of living not that I feel alive. Every day is the same; wake up fake smiles all day, fake laughs, fake interest in the topics. I just feel numb detached from the world, like a two-sided mirror you can't see me but I can see you. What you're really like what you say. Oh! But you don't know I can. Well, I'm good at reading people when I want to. Most the time I'm staring through the mirror. Blankly, no emotion, no feeling, no pulse, no motivation to keep going on, to live in this place anymore, to breathe, to eat, to smile, sing, dance... I just don't feel anything looking through the mirror, but I'm screaming desperately clutching, grasping onto anything that can save me, pull me up out of this black pit of water, to protect me from this black mist lurking behind me, grasping my wrist like shackles tightening every time something good happens in my life. Recreating the pain, making me suffer more, pulling me closer to the water to the end. Because how can I swim when the mist pushes me down and the rocks in my stomach make it harder to stay afloat to fight the tugging, crushing pain of just letting go and sinking into the dark water never to return to finally be just that plastic toy rotting, rusting, decaying away in the background. To be a ghost in a human body, to be a toy with no soul. Why don't I just stop fighting, let go? Because I have someone to fight for. To live for. So until they give up and stop caring like everyone else I won't stop, not till the bitter end. I stare through a two-way mirror I see the truth of you, but you know nothing of me. you see what I want you to see. A girl who still has her spark, her wings to lift her up and carry her away, but she has no spark, her wings were lost long ago. Withered and dead like a flower in fall. The petals wilting, turn brown till gently fluttering to the dying earth. Those are my wings I want them to come back, for my spark to return, my laugh, smile to be real. To be interested again. Now maybe I can, maybe you can save me, bring me back to life. Shatter my mirror and free me from my bonds. To help me feel alive again... One can only hope.

Sincerely, Nobody.

-Kirsten

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218 112 42
People always say, 'There's no reason to be depressed.' or 'what do you have to be depressed about.' alot of the times its, 'you seem fine to me.' ye...
40 0 23
I'm posting this looking for some feedback. Any constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated. Writing has always provided me with solace, by h...
654 22 45
This is a place for me to put all the things I wish I said but I just couldn't. These are a way for me to "say" these things without actually saying...
1.2K 435 127
Of Breaking hearts, young love, betrayal and pain. Of Mending hearts, familiar pain, unexpected hurt and aftermath. Of Healing hearts, underated hear...