It's You

By NagkataonLang

Thirdy Ravena & Bea de Leon Fanfic More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 27

4.2K 101 10
By NagkataonLang

You are the high risk
I'm willing to take.
Angel AG

I woke up to the buzzing sound of my cellular phone. I groaned as I grope it from my side table and answer the call, my eyes were still closed.

"Hello." I said on a husky voice.

"Good morning." Greeted by the person on the other line. "I'm sorry po if I wake you up. Can you please meet me? I need your help. I'll message you the details na lang po. Thank you."

I opened my eyes with a furrow brows. I looked at my phone and the call came from unknown number. "Luh. Sino kaya yun? Di man lang ako pinagsalita."

I threw my phone haphazardly on the bed and was about to go back sleeping when I heard it beeping. I picked it up and read the message.

From: Unknown

Starbucks Katipunan, 10AM
Thank you Ate Jho

My forehead creased upon reading the message. "Ate Jho? Di naman boses ni Jaja yun ah."

I started composing my text message when my phone beeped again, still from unknown sender.

From: Unknown

I'm sorry Ate, Dani here ✌🏼 My new digits

Dani. Bakit? I risen up with lots of questions in my head. I tried to shake my thoughts off and immediately go to the bathroom. I hope everything is well.

***

I arrived at the coffee shop earlier than scheduled. As I traipsed to look for a seat, I heard someone calling my name.

"Ate Jho. Here po!"

My eyes roamed around and a girl wearing hoodie caught my attention. She was smiling awkwardly while waving her hand, so I walked off to her place. Dani stood up and offer her cheek for a beso.

"Upo tayo Ate Jho." She offered. "Thank you po pala sa pagpunta dito at pasensya na din sa abala."

"Oh, no Dans. It's really fine. Wala din naman akong gagawin today." I showed her my full teeth smile.

"Ate, what do you want to eat? Kain muna tayo bago mag usap. Kakadating ko lang din po kasi and I haven't eaten breakfast yet." She asked while setting up her lappy and pullout some papers and a magazine from her bag.

"Venti Hot Caramel Macchiato, please, and a Chicken Pot Pie." I answered while getting cash in my wallet.

"On me na Ate. Ako nag ask ng favor sayo to meet me eh. Wait lang po." She winked and immediately left our table.

I gawk at her until she reached the counter. She seems okay. My inner self said, still wondering for this sudden meet up.

Dani and I just clicked on the very first day that we met. Though we haven't got the chance to hang out often, we bond naman everytime his Kuya involves us in preparing surprises for my bestfriend. In figutive time, I only see good in her.

My musings were interrupted as I smell the coffee and pastries being served infront of me. "Hmmm ang bango ng coffee. Anyway, thank you for the libre, Dans."

"Enjoy the food Ate. Later, I'll give you headache." I looked at her blankly. "Joke lang Ate. Let's eat na muna."

"Hay naku kang bata ka. Kinakabahan ako sa kapalit ng libreng breakfast." Both of us giggled.

The two of us finished our pastries in few minutes. Dani immediately cleared the plates and put it to nesting tub near the counter.

"So ayun na nga Ate." She said as she settled to her seat.

"What?" I asked before sipping my coffee.

"Si Ate Bea kasi." She paused for a second. "Ano kasi Ate, she asked me to do something. And I think, it— it's inappropriate." She stuttered a little.

"What do you mean, Dans? Anong kalokohan ang pinapagawa sayo ng magaling kong bestfriend?" My curiousity escalated quickly.

"She wanted me to plan for a wedding proposal kasi, sya daw po magpopropose kay Kuya." She pouted.

I bit my lower lip to hold back my laughter and composed myself. "Jusko kang bata ka. Akala ko naman kung ano yung inappropriate thing." She looked at me with a small smile. "In my view, there's nothing wrong with that, Dans."

"Are you telling me Ate Jho na it's okay for you na si Ate Bea ang magpropose kay Kuya? For me naman, ayaw ko. Sobrang precious sa akin ni Ate Bea kaya I want her to feel that she is special. Si Kuya pa din dapat ang gumawa nun for her."

"Hey Dans, remember, your Ate Bea declined the proposal of your Kuya." I smiled to calm her. "I know Bea too well, she just want to make bawi to Thirds. Kaya naisip nya to. And it's cool kaya, girl ang magpopropose sa boy. So let's start planning na, I'll help you. OMG, it's gonna be fun." I even clapped my hands.

"Wala na akong magagawa, approve naman sayo ang plan ng bestfriend mo." Dani said while scratching her nape.

I was in daze while staring at Dani. A small smile curved on my lips as I absorb the glad tidings.

"Ate Jho? Are you okay? Naluluha ka jan?" Worry evident on her face.

"I'm sorry, emosyonal lang." I wiped my eyes gently. "I'm just really happy for my Beatriz."

"And I am very much happy for my Kuya Thirdy, too." She said, smiling from ear to ear.

"I still remember the first time the four of us met. Sa McDonalds, naalala mo?" I paused and glanced at Dani, her smile never fade. "Doon pa lang, alam ko ng special ang Kuya mo sa bestfriend ko."

"Paano mo naman nasabi Ate?"

"Simply because she hugged him back." Dani slowly nodded. "Bea was a cold person kasi, bihira lang sya magpapasok ng tao sa buhay nya specially when we were young. Madalas kasi gusto nya kaming apat lang nila Kuya Loel at Jaja ang magkakasama."

Dani was eagerly listening to my kwento. "That's the reason why she has few friends. Masyadong pihikan, she consider others as acquaintance lang and just offer shake hands. Besos, hugs and kisses are for those special people in her life lang. So when Thirds hugged Bea and she hugged him back, alam kong mahalaga ang Kuya mo sakanya."

"I never thought my ganoong side si Ate Bea. Parang pareho pala sila ni Kuya." Dani admitted.

"Yeah. Kaya thankful at boto ako kay Thirds. She changed my bestfriend for the better. At masayang masaya si Bea dahil hindi lang si Thirdy ang nadagdag sa buhay nya, pati kayong family nya at mga kaibigan." Naluluha na naman ako.

"Ibinalik din naman ni Ate Bea ang saya ni Kuya, that's why I am always and forever grateful for her. My one and only Ate kay Kuya Thirdy." Dani chuckled while wiping her tears. Pareho kaming emosyonal dahil sa mga mahal namin.

"Naku, tama na nga ang drama." Both of us giggled. "So, paano natin sisimula to Dans? When and where exactly she wants the proposal to happen?" I asked as Dani started arranging the papers on the table.

"Gusto nya daw po as soon as possible Ate Jho. I think this weekend na lang, masyadong nagmamadali si Ate Bea eh."

"Pakaarte kasi, pa-No No pa, tapos threatened naman nun may nakitang kasamang ibang girl si Thirdy." I even rolled my eyes.

"Don't be too sungit na Ate Jho. Ayan nga't gagawa na ng move ang bestfriend mo." She snickered.

"Fine, fine." I raised my hands to surrender. "Hmmm any idea, Dans?"

"Gusto nya daw unique yet romantic. Paano ba to?" She looks problematic. "As much as I want it to be adventurous, hindi naman pwede because preggy si Ate Bea."

"And as much as possible, I want it to be intimate, Dans. I hope all of their loved ones and friends are present." She nodded at me in agreement.

"Yes Ate. Gusto ko din yan." She smiled at me and gave me the magazine and papers. "Here Ate, mga naresearch ko po. But I am not happy with those eh, too simple."

Dani busied herself browsing on the lappy while I started scanning through the zine and printouts that she gathered last night. We both worked on a comfortable silence as Dani and I were too focused just to make the event successful and meaningful.

I was too occupied by the article that I was reading when I heard Dani squealed. "OMG Dani, nakakagulat ka. Busy ako magbasa dito tapos bigla bigla kang titili jan." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Sorry na Ate Jho. May naisip na kasi ako." Namumula na sya sa kilig.

"Go and spill. Siguraduhin mong hindi makakasagot ng no ang Kuya mo ah." I laughed a little.

"Yes. For sure hindi makakahindi si Kuya neto kasi iinvolve natin ang mga mahal nilang kids. You're aware naman Ate diba sa orphanage na sinusupport nilang dalawa?" Excitement evident on her face.

"The Concordia Children's Services Inc." I answered.

"Palabasin na lang natin na may outreach program sila, para mainvite natin ang families and friends. I'll ask the coordinator na magperform ang mga bata then dun mangyayari ang proposal. Each kid will hold placards with letter and they will form the magic words." Dani even clasped her hands as if she was daydreaming.

"What a concept Dani. Galing. It is simple yet sentimental. I am so excited!"

The two of us began outlining the details for the said proposal. While Dani was composing email for the orphanage, I listed the names of our families and friends that we will be inviting for the special event.

But Dani and I freaked out when we heard familiar voices calling our names. Dani slammed her lappy while I hid the papers and magazine under my bag.

"Jho! Dani!" Both of us gave the couple a small smile.

"Anong ginagawa nyong dalawa dito?" Thirdy asked while giving me and Dani a beso. Pinandilatan naman ni Bea ng mata si Dani.

"Ahhh ano kasi Kuya, nagcrave lang ako sa coffee kaya dito na ko nagbreakfast." Dani answered while Bea pulled her for a hug. "Nagkita lang kami ni Ate Jho dito, inoffer ko na lang yung seat sakanya." She lied.

"Oo, tama, tama, napadaan lang din ako dito." I chuckled as couple took their seats, si Bea sa tabi ko, kay Dani naman si Thirdy.

"Ammm Babe, order ka na ng food natin. Gutom na kami ni baby eh. Strawberries and Cream please." Bea told Thirdy and he hurriedly obliged.

Pagkaalis na pagkaalis ni Thirds, "Dani, you told her our plan?" Bea whispered.

"Yes Ate Bea. Nag ask lang naman po ako ng help kay Ate Jho." Dani explained on her soft voice.

"Kakatampo ah. Di man lang ako sinabihan ahead of time." I murmured as I gave Bea a death glare.

"Sorry na Beh." Bea pulled me for a side hug.

"You are forgiven. Pasalamat ka mahal ko to." I rubbed Bea's belly. "Dani came up with a concept na."

"Yes Ate Bea. This weekend na natin gagawin."

"Naku, I guess we should move it next next weekend. Mukhang may lakad ang Kuya mo eh. Sorry." Bea apologized.

"Much better, para mas mahaba ang preparation namin." I said to both of them.

"It's okay Ate, let's talk about the details na lang later, andyan na si Kuya." Dani answered as if she was eating her words. Nagpigil naman ako ng tawa.

"Alam nyo from afar, mukha kayong mga chismosang tatlo. Ano bang pinag uusapan nyo?" Thirdy said while serving the foods to Bea.

"Thank you Babe. Amm wala naman, the usual girl talk lang." He nodded.

"Ayun." Thirdy started. "Babe, this weekend kasi a friend of mine invited us for the soft opening of their resort. He told me din that I can bring my family." He paused for a moment at tiningnan kami isa isa. "So, we will be having our weekend getaway!" Thirdy announced happily.

"Talaga Babe? Grabe. Miss ko na nga mag beach." My bestfriend looks so excited.

"Luh. Kayo lang?" I jokingly said.

"Oonga, hindi kami kasama?" Nagtatampong sabi ni Dani.

Thirdy laughed. "Diba sabi ko, family? So kasama kayo. Iinvite ko din ang parents natin, for sure, they will enjoy and love the place."

"Yey!" Dani exclaimed.

"Yown naman pala." Naexcite na din ako.

"Saan ba tayo pupunta Babe?"

Thirdy held Bea's hand while smiling from ear to ear. "Boracay Baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 1.2K 59
Os, ts, ss
204K 5.8K 52
My feelings for you will never change Just know my feelings are true. Just remember this one thing I will always love you.
22.2K 1.3K 25
A Fatima Story