He's No Good | ✓

By xwriteratheartxo

[COMPLETED] Emma, and Lucas have been feuding for their mutual friends attention for over five years. But whe... More

He's No Good
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
He's No Saviour
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Epilogue

35.3K 720 301
By xwriteratheartxo

Epilogue

A year and a half later

"Lucas," I groaned, but earned no response from him.

I tried moving from his hold, but all that did was make him tighten his arm around my waist.

My back was pressed against his chest, preventing me from pushing him away, but that didn't stop me from trying.

After a few seconds passed from trying to shove his arm off of me, I finally turned around, expecting to see his eyes closed, but when I saw them open with a smirk on his lips, I glared.

"Not cool," I said, and he couldn't hide his smile before bringing me closer to him.

Of course, I stood my ground and kept him at a distance.

Lucas stared into my eyes, and I tried my best to resist a smile, but he just had a magical power that he still hasn't admitted to have to make me smile when I didn't want to.

When my lip began to tip up slightly, Lucas shifted on the mattress so our noses were brushing. "Hi," he whispered playfully, and my nose scrunched up in disgust when his breath reached my nose.

I quickly shoved him away, a little too hard may I add because in seconds, he landed on the floor with a thud.

Lucas slowly stood up from the floor with a glare while I cringed.

Of course, before I could form an apology, his naked chest caught my attention, and I sucked in a small intake of breath as I watched the muscles on his chest continue on from the inside of his boxers.

"Sorry, baby," I whispered softly once I locked my attention back to him.

By the sound of his nickname, his glare softened before he sighed. "I'll head to the bathroom," his gaze roamed around my face before eyeing the single strap from my tank top that had fallen from my shoulder.

My lips parted as I watched him stride toward the bathroom that's connected to his bedroom before it was closed shut behind him.

When I turned eighteen in March, I spent more time sleeping at Lucas' house, but most of my stuff was in the Valentine's house.

Daniella said to always keep my stuff there because that would mean I would always have a home to come back to.

While Lucas took his sweet time in the bedroom, I fixed the covers on his king sized bed before sitting down by the ledge to check my phone.

When I saw two messages from Lauren, I quickly unlocked my phone before pressing on our chat.

Lauren: Yo, what time are you coming today?

Lauren: Anna said she'd be here by 12. Don't make me be alone with her. She'll rant about how she wants her brother to move across to the other side of the universe.

I checked when the message was sent, and saw that it was at eleven in the morning.

It was almost twelve-thirty.

My eyes widened just as the bathroom door opened. Before I turned off my phone, I quickly wrote a reply.

Emma: Be there in thirty minutes!

I jumped off of the bed and darted straight to the bathroom, but before I could enter, Lucas wrapped his arm around me, bringing me closer to his chest.

For that one second, I forgot I had to leave, and enjoyed being in his hold.

"I need to get ready. Can yo grab my grad dress from the closet?" I asked with a whisper, and he slowly nodded.

A grin spread out on my lips before going on my tippy toes to give him a kiss. However, before they were close to touching, Lucas placed his hand on my forehead before pushing me away.

He tsked, and my eyes narrowed. "Come on Hope, your breath smells like someone took a shit in your mouth but left it rotting inside for weeks," he said, and I rolled my eyes, not offended.

Usually every time we slept together, we come up with a metaphor for how the others breath smells like. I'm just too lazy to come up with it now.

Which is why I didn't retort before heading to the bathroom to get ready.

When I walked back to the room in a rush, I stopped my steps as I watched Lucas eye the light grey dress on the bed before looking back to me lustfully.

I rolled my eyes with a smile before heading to the drawer to put on my black sweatpants over my shorts.

I turned back to him once I was dressed, but when I saw him staring at me with desire, I bit my lower lip. "Wear it now," he demanded, and I laughed before walking in front of him.

"You'll see me wearing it in a few hours," I whispered as I touched his hard chest, referring to our graduation ceremony that's starting at five.

Lucas grabbed a hold of my waist before bringing his lips to mine for a soft kiss. "See you soon," he said quietly, and my heart rate increased, wanting to stay with him longer to continue what we did last night.

But alas, I knew if I wasn't in Lauren's house any time soon, I wouldn't be graduating.

Mainly because she would kill me.

Moving away from him, I put my dress in the garment bag before heading to the front door of his room.

Before I left, I looked over my shoulder and smirked before blowing him a kiss.

He smiled once more, and I took that as my cue to leave as my chest began to flutter.

After my twenty minute drive from Lucas' house, I was parked outside of Lauren's house.

Closing the door to my black Lexus car, I made sure I didn't forget anything inside before walking up the few steps to Lauren's house.

Apparently, my dad had hidden a secret account from me that contained the money my mom and him planned on giving me when I was eighteen.

But, I wanted to work for my money, so I got a job at a clothing store last summer and began saving up to buy my own car.

The thought of my dad reminded me that I had to send him a picture of me in my graduation get-up.

Holding my dress with one hand, I knocked on the door with the other.

In a matter of seconds, the door was thrown open, revealing Anna standing in front of me with her hair freshly cut.

It took Lauren and I awhile to get used to the shoulder length hair she opted to, but after a week, you get used to it.

Her green eyes brightened when she saw me just as I caught movement behind her.

Jason stood next to her and smiled when he spotted me by the front porch. "Hey Em, you girls about to get ready?"

I lifted my dress up as an answer, and he laughed before facing Anna.

"See you later ginger," he said with a whisper, and I rolled my eyes at his nickname for her.

Anna continued to argue that her hair wasn't red, but ginger, so Jason decided to call her that because he knew how much she hated being referred to as a redhead.

He leaned down to kiss her parted lips before walking between us.

Right when he was in his car, Anna grinned once more before grabbing my hand to tug me inside Lauren's house.

"Why was he here?" I asked as we were walking upstairs, and she sighed.

"Lauren was annoyed with me so she told me to call him to keep me company," she replied, and I choked on a laugh.

Sometimes, I wonder how Anna and Lauren are still friends when they're complete opposites.

"Hey," I greeted Lauren when I walked into her unorganized room.

She turned away from her laptop to glare at me. "It's one. You made me be alone with her for an hour," she stated, and I rolled my eyes before dropping my shoulder bag and dress softly on her bed.

"Stop being dramatic," was all I said before sitting on her rolling chair. "Are Kim and Alyssa coming here, or are we meeting them at the venue?" I asked, and Anna shrugged.

"Meeting us there," Lauren answered for me as Anna dove to the bed.

As I was rolling around in the chair, my phone vibrated from my sweatpants pocket, and I pulled it out to see a notification of a text from Lucas.

I smiled as I unlocked my phone to see the message.

Lucas: Hope, I'm already bored. Come back to me.

Lucas: I can't wait for tonight.

I bit my lip, refusing myself to grin like a weirdo before answering.

Emma: The day's barely begun, Luke. I'll see you in a few hours xx

His response came in seconds.

Lucas: I will fucking teleport to you and grab you from her house.

Emma: You do that and I'll make sure to telekinesis to hit you in the face with a bus.

Lucas: Ouch.

Emma: Love you baby xx

"Earth to Emma!" Lauren shouted before aiming a pillow directly at my face.

Thankfully, I caught it in mid-air before throwing it back on the bed.

Without another word, Anna took her phone from her pocket before snatching Lauren's from her hold.

Lauren cussed in several different languages.

Anna walked over to me and opened her hand, silently waiting for me to give her my phone.

I sighed and gave it to her, in which she then placed them all somewhere in the closet.

"Boyfriends will not ruin our last hang out, got it?" She said with determination.

"We're going to the same university, Annie, we'll still hang out," I reminded her, and puffed out air from my mouth.

"Well it'll be our last chill before we're officially done with high school," Anna retorted, and I smiled.

The three of us all got accepted to University of California, Berkeley, and Lucas got accepted on a scholarship, although he didn't need it because he was able to afford schooling.

I smiled at the thought. He's going to end up becoming a veterinarian after all.

"So," I began as I rubbed my hands together. "Since we don't have to get ready until three thirty, you wanna watch something?"

"What?" Anna asked with furrowed eyebrows.

I bit my lower lip to contain my grin. "High School Musical 3!"

They bother smiled before nodding in agreement, and I got off the chair in excitement.

"Let's do it, then."

When three-thirty rolled around, the three of us started our routine to get ready for our graduation.

We all decided to curl our hair, so as one was handling their hair, the other two were putting on their makeup.

By the time it was a little after four, all of our hair was ready, so was our makeup.

The three of us all decided on wearing mascara, but we all wore different shades of lipstick. Anna's chose pink, and Lauren chose a dark red while I settled with a nude lip color.

We all wore a small bit of foundation and concealer to hide the pimples that decided to appear on our faces this past week, but managed to cover it up well enough so it wasn't as noticeable up close.

Anna chose to dress in a baby pink wrapped dress, which complimented her pale skin perfectly, while Lauren wore a dark purple a-line dress that ended a little lower than her mid-thigh.

I decided to wear a tight fit, light grey dress that was a layer of fabric before being covered with lace. My sleeves ended by my shoulder, which made me feel slightly more comfortable than wearing strapless.

After rushing downstairs, we all slipped into our shoes —Anna's being heels, while Lauren and I decided to wear flats.

The three of us headed to my car, and I made sure to check the time before turning on the engine.

Their families would meet us there for the ceremony, but we needed to be there earlier for the preparation.

Once we were driving for over ten minutes, I parked in one of the first rows of the venue before we all left my car in my parked spot.

A smile grew on my lips when we walked passed the front doors because there stood all of our men.

Lucas, Jason, and Dylan were all talking to each other, all dressed up in button shirts.

Both Jason and Dylan were wearing black, but when I saw that Lucas was wearing a light grey button up shirt, I bit my lower lip to resist my grin.

He wanted to match.

Before I was about to walk up to him, I saw Kim and Alyssa talking to each other next to the bathroom, and I told the girls I would meet them there.

"Hey," I grinned when I stood across both of them. "What's up?"

Although they refused to admit it, those two were both the same. They shrugged simultaneously, but laughed when they saw the other did the same action.

"Kim was just saying how much she hates public bathrooms," Alyssa rolled her eyes before crossing her arms over her black, tight knit dress.

"Just come with me," Kim whined, before stepping in front of her with a pout.

Alyssa was pretty strong-minded, but when it came to Kim, she was weak in the knees.

Sighing in defeat, she leaned down to kiss her lips. "You're lucky I love you," she grumbled before lacing her fingers with Kim's.

She pushed open the bathroom door, but before they've fully entered inside, Alyssa looked back to me with a smile. "I'll see you in there!"

I chuckled with a nod before waving them both goodbye.

Once the door was closed, I was about to turn to Lucas' direction, but was stopped when a arm was thrown around my shoulder.

When I looked to my left side, I sighed when I saw Alec looking down to me with an easy smirk.

"What do you want?" I said, but resisted the urge to crack a smile.

It took a while for me to get more comfortable to see Alec around, but when he met his girlfriend, Lina, in the beginning of senior year, it kind of broke the invisible tension between us.

Before Alec could answer, he was pushed off of me, and in seconds, Lucas was standing between the both of us.

Even with every day that has passed, Lucas will never feel comfortable with me hanging out around him.

"Jesus, Scott. Emma's holding onto your balls so tight that if you move, you're fucked," Alec laughed as I moved to hold Lucas' hand before tugging him so he was standing next to me.

Lucas moved willingly, and wrapped his arm around me before directing a glare to Alec. Before he could respond, Lina, his half-white, half-Asian girlfriend for almost one year walked up to the three of us in her black skater shirt and high pony tale.

"Hey," she grinned when she saw me, and I smiled back before see went on her tippy toes to peck Alec on the lips.

They both began their own conversation, and just as I was about to face Lucas, I felt his hold on my waist.

I leaned my back against his chest with a smile, and he slowly kissed my temple.

Turning around, I stood in front of him just before I laced our fingers together. "Did I mention you look gorgeous?" He whispered close to my lips, and I didn't hold back my smile.

"No, but you can say it again."

"You look gorgeous," he repeated before quickly kissing my lips.

"And you look handsome," I admitted as I eyed his shirt, that was tight in all the right places.

Lucas' eyes darkened, but before he could say any more, Mr. Daniels began to call out that we should all be lined up in alphabetical order, like we practiced.

"Come on, I want to make sure we stand beside each other," Lucas whispered as he tugged me towards the end of the line.

My eyes rolled. "I'm Sullivan. You're Scott. There is gonna be people between us, baby," I said, and he groaned in protest.

When we were nearing our spots, I playfully slapped his cheek before standing next to Ryan Sum.

I was leaning my back against the textured wall as I eyed Trevor and Brianna laughing a few tables away from mine.

When he kissed her, I smiled before walking to my table to take some of the appetizers the waitresses had set on the large circular table that could fit six.

Our ceremony lasted a little less than two hours, and right after everyone said goodbye to their families, we headed to party room that the venue had prepared for us.

Although I didn't have any more immediate family, my aunt and my two older twin cousins, Phoebe and Maggie, came to the ceremony.

Since they were close with Jason's parents, they all decided to have tea before heading back to their hotel room.

My thoughts are drifted when I suddenly felt a pinch on my butt, and I turned around, only to face Lucas' cocky grin.

"Hands to yourself, Scott," I reminded him with raised eyebrows.

A few weeks ago, Lucas had trouble keeping his hands off of me in public spaces, so I told him every time he touched me in places that he wasn't supposed to beyond the bedroom, I wouldn't kiss him.

Which he didn't seem to like the idea of.

Instead of listening to my warning, he smirked and leaned in closer so his lips were aligned with my ear.

"I miss you, Hope," he groaned in my ear. "Jason has been talking my fucking ear off all day, and now I just need my girl."

When he moved away from my ear to look into my eyes, my knees started to shake.

But I held my head high and my eyebrows higher.

"You know the deal," I said. "And you know the punishment."

He groaned, and I bit my lip to hold back my smile.

When I turned back around so my back was pressed against his chest, I eyed the table once more, but this time, something caught my attention.

By the far end of the table, there stood a stand with shrimp cocktail elegantly displayed with sauce in the middle.

Without giving Lucas a chance to think twice, I grabbed a hold of two shrimps before spinning around so I was facing Lucas.

He stared into my eyes softly, and for a brief moment, I didn't want to fuck with him.

But I thought it was only fair.

Holding the shrimp with my left hand, I slowly played with the collar of Lucas' shirt with my other hand.

His eyes immediately darkened as I undid the top button before he tugged me closer to him by my waist.

Just as he was leaning down to press his lips against mine, I rose my other arm up and immediately dropped both of the shrimp inside of his shirt.

Within seconds, he jumped back and widened his eyes before narrowing them on me.

He didn't look away from me as he untucked his dress shirt from his pants. Only until he heard something drop on the ground did he look away.

When he glanced at the two shrimp now lying on the ground, he looked back up to me with a glare.

"Why?" He asked, he voice thick with anger.

Anyone in their right mind would have been scared. Shaking. Lucas Scott isn't one to accept shit from anyone.

But I wasn't anyone.

"Because you're no good, baby," I whispered with a smile, and I watched as he strode towards me. "Not listening to rules will get you in trouble," I reminded him.

Without looking away, he cupped my cheek roughly before bringing his lips lower so they were aligned with mine.

"You're going to get it when we get home," he said with a low tone before crashing his lips to mine.

I smiled into the kiss before moving away from him.

And I can't wait for it.

This story has been a whirlwind, and I can't believe after two and a half years, it's finally finished!

Of course, this story has been on Wattpad for only a year, but it has been on Episode Interactive since 2016, which is sometimes so crazy for me.

Me, being the worst person ever, couldn't finish it on Episode, leaving thousands of people unsatisfied. But I'm glad some from there have followed me here to read this story!

Although I will miss it, I'm glad this story is finished, because now, I can work on other stories!

Thank you lovelies for reading this crazy journey of a story, I know some of you were totally not expecting the witch thing to happen, but I'm happy some of you continued reading on!

I love you all so, so much, and I'll never forget the experiences I've gained from writing this story.

Bye, lovelies xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486 218 28
After spending years at a reform school for supernatural delinquents, Paige Davis, a witch with a bad reputation, returns to her hometown to finish h...
1.4M 51.4K 40
Scarlett Everwood isn't necessarily your average 17-year-old girl, but she's managed to get by. After a year of pulling herself back together, she's...
655 40 12
Maija Wessels, a high school junior, is confident, clever, and insightful. She hangs out at the beach with her besties, loves S'mores, and has a majo...
489K 10.4K 66
Sabrina was an average Florida girl just trying to survive her senior year. Being best friends with the bad boy, Lucas- who happens to be her crush s...