Bad (Dave East)

By mxneybxgg

"I never made love, but we sure know how to fuck." She smiled biting her bottom lip. "I'll be ya bad girl, ho... More

1. Physical Attraction
2. Just the Beginning
3. Friendly Gesture?
4. Feelings (Part 1)
5. Feelings (Part 2)
6. Risk Takers
*Not a Chapter*
7. Know you Better
8. Only Minor
9. Business
10. Leisure Time
11. Back to the Bs
12. More Bs
(Sneak Peek) Chapter 13
13. Home Not So Sweet Home
14. Behind Closed Doors
Thank You Babes!!
Update on my life lol
16. Rough Riders
17.Rough Riders (Cont.)
IM BACKK!!
18. Falling
19. Who Run It
Long Time No See *Not a Chapter*
*Not a Chapter*
20. Set it Off

15. Up in Flames

12.7K 560 178
By mxneybxgg

(SN: sorry for any errors)
<Previously>

As Dave was on hisway home Leslie being the concerned best friend, called Terrence and asked him to check up on Trinity tonight. He accepted her request and was immediately over to her place once Leslie sent him her address. Because they weren't speaking he didn't know where she currently lived and this would be his first time over there. Trinity had been crying her eyes out the whole day being thats he couldn't leave the house or do anything now without Jay knowing.

His bipolar disorder started to show more and got worse by the day. Trinity had no clue that things could get worse for her, but all she had to do was go by his rules until she was able to get away safely. On the other hand a part of Dave wanted to go get Trinity that night but his conscience told him not to because he had a feeling it wouldn't turn out well. She had been on his mind since the little altercation, but he felt like they both needed a little distance because they were getting a little bit carried away with their interactions while she was still in a relationship. Everyone just hoped things would turn out well in the end.

<>~<><><><>~<><><><>~<>

Omniscient

Things with Trinity seemed to be fine when Terrence went to see her that night. When he got over there he made sure that nothing was out of place. Trinity on the other hand tried her best to throw hints, while Terrence had no clue that the man he wanted so bad to stay away from his sister had put his hands on her once again. She was forced to put on makeup so no one would get skeptical. For weeks she did the same routine. Sleep, get up before him cook him breakfast, he would leave for an hour or two, then come back force her to stay in the bed room while his friends came over. Every day the same thing.

He would still hit her if she wasn't moving fast enough which caused for his friends to gas his head up. Once again for weeks this went on. Nobody but her best friend and mother felt like something was off. It seemed as if Dave had moved on very quickly, but in the back of his mind he still had little thoughts of her, in which he would get rid of by talking to Toni who in all honesty was still no good for him. Days went by and Dave couldn't keep his mind off of Trinity, little did he know she was in a living hell with Jay. He felt like something wasn't right because he usually would have seen her around, but there wad no sign of her at work, out in public, nowhere. Leslie had been pressuring him to check on her since he was most likely the reason for her disappearance.

Leslie had gone over to her place a couple days after Terrence, but all of her knocks went unanswered. She could hear people in the apartment because of the music. She felt that it was just Jay being spiteful and not answeringthe door. Dave had yet to go over there and check on her. Being tied up with Mitch, Toni and new connects he would get side tracked and forget. This only hurt Trinity more and nobody knew.

Trinity

"Trinity what you doing in there?!" Jackson yelled through the locked bathroom door. I wiped the falling tears and inhaled

"I'm using the restroom. I'll be out in a minute." I said sitting on the floor trying to hold in my cries.

"Hurry up and keep this fucking door unlocked." He barked as I rolled my eyes with tears starting to stream again.

"Did you hear me?" he said through the door

"What if i'm in here and one of your friends walks in?" I spoke up

"Get out." he simply said before walking away from the door.

I just cried even more. For almost a month it had been like this and i was tired. I had been drained of all my energy and couldn't wait to get out of here the first chance I got. He had taken control over MY apartment and lept me as his little slave. I found out a couple days ago that he was off his meds and he could kill me if he wanted any minute, so I laid of on the disrespect before he put his hands on me again.

I wiped my face and got up from the floor and made sure I look presentable in the mirror before i unlocked and opened the door. Walking out I sat on the high chair in the kitchen area.

"Aye come here." he demanded. I got up cautiously not knowing what he was going to do.

"I never asked you to do this, and I know you love me...You do love me right?" He paused and asked. I nodded lying I had fallen out of love. I don't know if it was before, during, or after Don, but I know I didn't have the same love for him as I used to.

"I need you to do this huge favor for me. Its small and simple." he continued as his friends started chuckling. I frowned a bit not liking where this was going.

"Its gone be quick depending on how you act. I made a bet that you would fuck my guy with no questions asked." he whispered as he pulled me closer by my shirt. I frowned harder in disgust.

"No! What the fuck do you think this is?! You think you gone just throw me out here to fuck your friend. You gotta be some kind of sick ass nigga to do some shit like that!" I went on and on because I was passed pissed because I couldn't believe he would ask me to do something so nasty when he's supposed to be my 'boyfriend'. But that title went out the window when his sanity did. I was about walk out the room once he snatched me up by my arm and back handed me. I fell to the floor as he started punching and smacking me in any place he could. He continued as I tried to shield myself, his friends just laughed and blurted damns and oh shits amongst other things.

He kicked me in my side a couple times before he called down and sat down in his previous spot.

"Don't ever talk back to me like that. Fuck wrong with you. This my house now! You go by rules! You heard me!" He yelled as I laid there

I started sobbing so hard that my head started hurting. They all just sat around smoking and watching basketball as I laid there in pain, with a busted lip, possibly broken nose, bruised body and all. Not a single one of them paid me any attention. I wished that somebody would just bust through the door and help me, but not even my owm brother could tell I was in danger. I was stuck. No way to call, run, or find help. After awhile his friends left and he went in the bedroom he was probably going to bed and he left me here like I was trash. I felt that this was my time to get out now because an hour had went by and he hadn't came out of the room yet.

I dragged my bruised body across the floor with my arm and tried to lift myself up with the stool. I winced as I struggled to stand up and limp to the other side of the kitchen. I pulled a kife out of the drawer and got out of the door as quick as I could. I limped fast to the elevator and got in prssing the lobby button rapidly out of fear. Once the doors closed I sighed out of relief. I waited what seemed like ages for the ding indicating I was on my desired floor. Once I heard it I checked my surroundings because he coulve just as easily took the stairs once he figured i was gone.

It was going on midnight so nobody was in the lobby the receptionist was probably in the back because I didn't see her. I didn't want her to alert him so I went out the front door of the building as quick as I could. Once I got out there I tried to run and quick as possible hurting on every inch of my body. It soon started to numb as i knew I was getting farther and farther away from him. Once I felt like I was far enough away I found a bus stop and laid on the bench and cried. I started to go in and out of consciousness trying to make sure none of the late night creeps would touch me. After awhile things went black and the pain went away.

Dave

I was out around the city wrapping up a few things to end this nigga Mitch. It was probably going on 1 in the morning and I wasn't going home i need a break from Toni who had called herself moving in on her own. I hadn't been able to sleep for the past few nights something just wasnt right and I couldn't figure out what the shit was. I rode around just vibing to my music nothing was really going on at this time of night so I just cruised around letting my mind wander. I turned a couple corners and next thing i knew i was a couple of blocks from Trinity's place. I remembered that Leslie want me to check on her, I wasn't going at this time of night because she was probably sleep or laid up with that Jay nigga. As I drove I saw someone stretched out at a bus stop and knowing how cold it is I wanted to give them some money to get a coat or some hot chocolate.

I know it aint easy being out here like this so I pulled over and got out as I got closer It started to look more and more like a woman. Soon it started to look like someone I knew. I got close enough to see who it was and I damn bear lost my mind. It was fucking Trinity all beat up and bloody. I clenched my jaws trying not to get pissed. She was gripping a knife in her hand. Did she kill this nigga? I wondered as I observed her face.

"Trinity. Trinity. C'mon man wake up." I shook her lightly her grip on the knife was loose now.

"Fuck man." I blurted before picking her up and running to the car. I opened the passenger door careful whole holding her. I sar her in and ran to my side starting up the car and going straight to the hospital. She didn't even look like herself. I tried hard not to think about me killing that nigga if she didn't already. I couldn't wait to make him suffer. Him and his little friend Mitch. I grabbed and gripped her hand hard hoping she was gone be okay. I shouldve checked on her when Leslie brought it up. I was so caught up in being petty.

I sped to the front of entrance of the hospital and junped out quick I grabbed her quickly and gently running in yelling.

"I need help right now!!" Nurses and visitors looked up and most of the nurses dropped what they were doing and brought a gurney to me.

I placed her on there and ran my hand down my face praying that she would pull through. I went and dat down for a minute trying to contain myself. I sat there thinking of who I would call first. I pulled out my phone and called J who answered on the first ring.

"Wassup nigga." He answered

"Get to the city hospital right fucking now." I said shaking my leg and hanging up. I paced in the waiting area as I waited for him to come in. Ten minutes later he came rushing in.

"What happened?" he said looking at the blood on my clothes. I took him to the side away from everybody else and told him what happened.

"I was cruising trying to clear my mind and I found Trinity at a bus stop unconscious. Her face fucked up and all." He clenched his jaws thinking the sams thing I was thinking. It was probably hitting closer to home for him cause that's his girl best friend and he has a sister. Now if that was his sister it would've been hell for everybody, not saying it won't be hell coming Jay's way. J gave me the look that read that he wanted to go get this nigga himself. I let him go. I wanted to stay here in case the doctors had updates. In the meantime I sat and thought of how dirty I would do that nigga.

<>~<><><><>~<><><><>~<>

Sorry for the wait again, babies I been beyond busy. Once again, thank you all for the reads votes and comments please please keep them coming.😭💙. How was it? ( its kinda short)

Jay?

Dave?

Trinity?

                                   <>~<>mxneybxgg😇💰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 13.5K 37
❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me up thrusting her tongue inside my mouth...
1.2M 32.7K 66
"You know nothing about me, absolutely nothing! Who are you to tell me what's best for me Joslyn?!" he yells. "So all the girls you sleep with, y...
1M 29.3K 44
𝙪𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 | 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 I went silent just resting my thoughts on the idea of l...
212K 5.6K 35
two pair of hands slid on top of mine and I felt Jack's chest, pressed against my back. Jack put his head on my shoulder and I froze. "W-what are yo...