Love Me, Hate Me

Door FelicityMaria

Meet Willow Woods, a very passionate beautiful girl who has a fun and free personality. Willow always knows w... Meer

WELCOME!
CAST
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Anderson's Family New Years Eve Letter
Hello!
Story Ranked
Thank You.

Epilogue

8.4K 160 9
Door FelicityMaria

Right now, me and Clyde both are in the cloud nine. We do getting stress to prepare our wedding but we also enjoy it. Tonight, is our rehearsal night dinner where everyone will come and we gonna have a dinner together.

Clyde decide that he want to going all out so he put a reservation on the very hectic but romantic restaurant special for our family. He made the reservation from one week ago and make sure that everything will be going smoothly.

I look into myself through the mirror, my stomach still look like normal if you not really see it but if you touch it you could be that there is a human being living inside me.

Tonight, I'm wearing a night gown with yellow color and off shoulder also have a slit on the left side, so I could still showing off my shoulder and my legs. I decide my hair do will be a bun with a dangling pearl earrings and two parts high heels with the same color, yellow pastel just like my dress.

While Clyde just finished wearing his white shirt and the last thing he need is his jacket. I love when he wear a chino pants, that make him look so hot and handsome.

Now, my hormones are talking.

"Like what you see?"he asked me and hugs me from behind.

"Oh yes, absolutely."I replied to him then smile widely.

He kisses my shoulders, "You look beautiful. Pregnancy suited you." he told me and I agree with him.

"Yes, I know. It's weird but I am so enjoying this pregnancy." I said to him.

Clyde now looking at me,"Yeah? Then we could talk about baby number two?" he asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"Where is your jacket?"I asked him this time.

Clyde gives me his jacket and I help him to wear it. "You look so handsome." I told him before I kiss his lips.

"And you look sexy...We are a powerful couple." He said and I'm laughing so hard now.

"Come on big guy we still have dinner to attend and news to break."

When we arrive, everyone is already there. Me and Clyde hug them one by one until we could sit on our chair. Clyde put his hand on my thighs sometimes; he will squeeze my thighs only to let me know that he listen to me when I'm talking to my mother or his mother.

When the food out, he make sure that I'm okay with it and Irene just winked at me when she looking at us.

"Is it okay?" Clyde asked me after I eat the fish that on the menu.

I nod my head, "It tastes good. Do you ordered strawberry with chocolate for our dessert?" I asked him and Clyde shook his head.

"You craving that don't you?" he asked me and I nod my head.

The next thing I know, he is calling the waitress and somehow the manager come and told him that my dessert is ready. When they serve the dessert, I can't help not to drool and Clyde chuckled when he look at my face.

Everyone seems enjoying their dessert when suddenly Sky standing up and got all our attention. I don't mind my twin brother taking my spotlight tonight.

"What's wrong babe?" Nadine asked him.

Sky now looking at Clyde who nod his head before he pull Nadine's hand to stand up in front of him. I look at Clyde who smiles without looking at me. Sky will pop out the question like right now.

Becca seems like kid on the candy store when Ian look like really appreciate his little brother for having a balls for asking his girl to marry him. Clyde now just intertwined our hands.

"Uhm, I know it's so suddenly and I apologize to Willow to do this tonight but I already ask Clyde and he said fine and I know I need to----"

"Sky!" I shout at him and he looking at me.

"You are rambling, a man not rambling." I told him and Sky exhale his breath.

"Nadine Cleo Trelawney, I love you, so much its hurt and I want to spend the rest of my life together with you. Getting shout by you, getting kiss from you, everything. I want to be someone that will help you to cope with this live and I want you to be there with me to. So, Nadine, my love, would you do the honor by making me the happiest man alive by being my wife?"

Nadine look so shocked when Sky kneeling in front of her with a small box that contains ring. Everyone now is waiting for Nadine to answer Sky.

"Babe?" Sky call her name and he look like about to get a panic attack because Nadine doesn't give her answer.

"Yes." Nadine said after a while and that's enough to make Sky smiling so wide and quickly put the ring on her finger.

"Yes I will marry you! A thousand times yes!" Nadine said again and this time she is crying.

Everyone now is clapping their hand and being happy for Sky and Nadine. I am the one who got the first chance to hug both them.

"I am so proud with you and I am so happy for you both!" I told her and then hug Nadine.

"Don't get to excited, baby. We have great news too. Should we tell everyone now?" Clyde asked me.

Now, I am so worried with what our family might thing. Well, I'm worried mostly with my dad.

"Everyone!"

Everyone now is looking at Clyde and me. Clyde wraps his hand around my waist.

"I know we are so happy with Sky and Nadine who got engaged, but we are also having great news for you." Clyde said and he looking at me before I nod my head.

This is the time; I want them to know our great news.

"Well, both me and Willow are pregnant!" Clyde shout and everyone is so shocked including both of our mother shocked then screaming so happily and they are hugging me after they are digest the news. Even Nadine asking me to dance with her.

"See I told you the next thing we know that you will get pregnant on your wedding day, twins!" Sky said to me and I'm laughing remembered what he said to me back then.

"I guess you know about my future that well."  I told him and hug him tightly.

"I am so happy for you and Clyde, really." he whispers on my ear and I nod my head.

"And I am happy for you too. Ow! because we are twin I hope that you will get Nadine pregnant too!" I said to him and Sky shook his head.

"I can't do that when Nadine still want to take master, maybe another two years." he said and smile at me.

"Oh, my baby! You are pregnant! How long? How can you are not telling us?" asked my mom this time and I look at my dad.

"Are you mad at me?"I asked him but he shook his head, no then he hugs me really tight.

"No. I am extremely happy for you." He said to me and kisses my forehead.

"My princess is all grown up; both of my princes will start their own family too."

"We still your bundle of joy, dad. Thank you for everything." I told him and hug him again.

"I'm glad that you are happy....Finally." he said.

"Willow, how long?!?"my mom asked again. I rolled my eyes and hug my mom, kissing both of her cheeks, "A month, but I know about it when it still two weeks old." I told her.

My mom now hugging me back, "I am so happy for you and I can't wait to meet my first grand baby! Where is Sophia, we should arrange the schedule so we won't scramble around for the baby."my mom said and looking for Sophia.

"Hey, babe." Whisper Clyde from my behind.

I kiss him,"Hey you, look everyone is happy." I told him and Clyde look around us.

"Yes, they are and I'm having any intention to keep it like this for many many years to come. I love you, baby and I love you, my love." he said while he rub my belly and then kiss my lips.

"I love you, babe."

Well, I am so happy with my life now. I never know this arrange marriage lead us to come to this moment when everyone seems so happy.

I am happy and most importantly, Clyde is happy too and the reason behind why we are both happy is because we have each other.

~THE END~

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

IT'S OFFICIALLY DONE!
Epilogue is here and that's mean Clyde and Willow found their happily ever after!

AS I ALWAYS SAID TO YOU GUYS, THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR GIVING MY STORY A CHANCE AND YOUR SUPPORT REALLY MEAN SO MUCH FOR ME!

I will post another story later (I will complete the story first then put it on here by the way) 😆

Please don't forget to comment, vote, and share!

Show me some support guys 😆😆

Once again, thank you so much guys for every single one of you who already read and vote my story. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU 🙏🏻

LOVES,
M.F 😘😘😘
XOXOXOXOXOXO

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
770 1 33
Dezaray and Destiny have lived with their mom all their life then one day their mom tells them that they are living to live with their dad soon enoug...
370K 10.7K 61
Summer Jones doesn't have a perfect life - a crazy half family, dropping grades and absolutely no idea on what she's doing in life. This tomboy has n...
547K 17.3K 81
"Why are you naked?" I asked him avoiding the sight in front of me. My face is heating up more now. "Are you sure princess, this is what they call n...