Wanna One × You ✔

By JeonEunkook_97

Your bias, your chapter. It's basically imagines of you being in a condition whereby each member would be you... More

Kang Daniel 🐶My best friend's brother🐶
Park Jihoon 🐇Backstage assistant🐇
Lee Daehwi 🐻Forced marriage🐻 [Part 1]
Lee Daehwi 🐻Forced Marriage🐻[Part 2]
Kim Jaehwan 😇My idol😇 {Part 1}
Kim Jaehwan 😇My idol😇 {Part 2}
Ong Seongwoo ❤Lifesaver❤
Please support my chinggu!!
Park Woojin 🐦The stalker🐦{Part 1}
Park Woojin 🐦The stalker🐦 {Part 2}
Park Woojin 🐦The stalker🐦{Part 3}
Chamwink 😻Love Dilemma😻 {1K reads special}
Lai Kuanlin 🙈A surprise🙈

Bae Jinyoung💐My Bae💐

1.6K 32 6
By JeonEunkook_97

You only slammed the door to hear someone furiously knocking the door. You leaned on it as you fell on your knees, hands clutching onto your hair, tears uncontrobally flowing freely out of your eyes, making your cheeks wet.

You felt like ending your life. Life was horrible since then. You didn't know how to live up life to the fullest anymore just like how you used. You didn't know how to at least be happy. Not a single smile could be displayed on your face. Not at the moment....
_______________________________////////////////////////____________________________

"(Y/n), gwenchanha? You've been staring into space since just now,"His eyes looked deep into mine. Eyes full of worry.

"Yeah, it's just-"

"Jackson? Don't worry, we all know him as a playboy. You can visit our school seniors for advice. I heard there was a club for those who just went through break ups. They will make you feel fresh once more with positive words,"Jinyoung smiled. You wiped your tears away. You knew you still wanted him. You missed him. He broke up with you because he doesn't feel the same after two years!

"Thanks, Jinyoung,"You uttered. He embraced you as his hands tightly clutch around your cold body.

"(Y/n), tell me what really happened. My mom mentioned about the death of your mom. Is it your father again?"You knew he knew.

He was your childhood friend. Very close indeed. He knew everything about you. Your secrets, your family background and more. Your mom could not thank his family enough for taking care of me just like their own child. One thing for sure was that they wanted to arrange you in marriage but you refused. You didn't take Jinyoung seriously. You only treated him as a brother. A best friend so to speak.

Oh right, your father. He apparently has mental issues when you were thirteen due to overdose of alcohol. He began abusing your mom everyday, throwing all the things in the house like a maniac, throwing all the food that your mother cooked, and more. One thing for sure was that he still loves you and your mom. He only did that without realising. This was why the doctor adviced us to bare with his behavior. On a day, he slaps my mom on purpose (well, sort of...) until her cheeks were red. You woke up to see him crying one corner, realising his mistake. He then hugged your mom and apologized. But the same thing happened repeatedly everyday. On a fateful day, she passed away because your appa has stabbed your mom. You remembered how eomma had always said to stay away from him if he does those things. You ran to your room, shocked by what you saw. Your mom.....died.....in front of you....getting stabbed......trying to protect you. That was why the love of a mother is priceless.

"Yeah, he screwed up worse this time. The police came and took him to the mental hospital alongside the paramedics. There I saw mom laying on the floor, helpless, just to protect me,"You realised more tears were rolling down your cheeks. Jinyoung hugged you tighter. This was the warmth you were looking for. This was what always made you happy in the past. You really missed this guy but somehow, you felt like you hurt his feelings whenever he's around you. Well, he used to like you in the past but you rejected him right in front of your schoolmates and went out with Jackson. You realised how selfish you were.

"Don't worry, you know your brother here will always be there for you,"He smiled. His eyes twinkled with worry as he saw you cry. He rubbed your back softly while mouthing 'uljimak'.

As he let go of you, you saw Jackson walking passed you, hands around a girl's shoulders, her hands around his waist. You could say, her shirt was rather tight, revealing her chest and her butt's shape. Gees, how flirty. You looked down at yourself. An oversized black hoodie, normal short jeans, short cutted hair, no make up, no jeweleries. You could say, you hate them.

Jackson only winked at you as he fixed his tuxedo and placed his hands to where it was previously. She pecked him in the cheek and walked away. Your blood was boiling in a matter of seconds as you clenched your hands into a fist, the tears that returned rollimg down your cheeks. Jinyoung looked at you worriedly and brought you to the cafè near your school.

"You still love him, don't you?"

I only nodded my head slightly and hummed in response.

"Come on, get over it. You deserve better. Jackson is nothing compared to other nice boys out there."

"Like me,"He whispered. You pretended not to hear and resisted the urge to chuckle.

"Yeah right. I just can't get over him. He's my first love after all. Who can forget their first love, you tell me?"

"Playboys,"He rolled his eyes. I chuckled at his cuteness.

When you said Jackson was her first love, his heart shattered into a million pieces. He thought he was your first love. After everything he did for you. He knew you never felt the same but it hurts for him to see you with another men, happy. He wondered if he made you happy enough.

"You want to get him back, don't you?"

Your eyes widened in shock, surprised he could perhaps read your mind.

"Well, I have precisely a plan for us,"You blinded at him profusely. What does he mean by us?

"We can make him jealous. You know, he made you jealous and now it's your turn. You should go for a make over too. You know my sister's on damn make up artist. You could go out with a guy to make him feel jealous and dont forget to be extra lovey dovey with him, more than how you were with Jackson."

You only were jaw-dropped. You couldn't believe those words actually came from Jinyoung. You didn't realised he was that smart. But who?

"Who should I go out with then?"

"Me."

"Micheoseo?

"Ani. I just want you to be comfortable with someone which could probably be me."You looked at him as your eyes soften. You knew he likes you. Well, maybe.

Jinyoung said that we would be starting when you're ready. And artificial couple indeed.

*TIME SKIPEU*

<<Jinyoung POV>>

I offered (Y/n) to be my girlfriend for a short period of time since she wanted to make her ex jealous. I knew this was an opportunity for me. I liked her since the very start. Since the day I knew her. Still continued ever since she rejected me. Still had plenty of feelings for her. My heart just couldn't stop beating her. Our memories we had could not stop me. Our secrets we shared could not stop me. Our lovey-dovey experience could not stop me from loving her. She's just different from other girls.

It was time for recess and everyone went wild by either running around, screaming or just chilling while walking. I saw (Y/n) walked with her friends along while heading towards the cafeteria. That reminded me of something. That reminded me of when she was with Jackson. I only 'admired' them from afar as I kept the pain in my chest. Burden took me long enough to sacrifice my happiness. I have to be happy for her, the least that I could do. The way she smiles at me. The way she chuckles at everything I do. The way she complimented me. The way she looked into my eyes. The way she embraced me. The way she.......kissed me.......I swear that was a lomg time ago. It happened thrice.

And when I was standing there like an idiot, watching the couple being all clingy. My heart shattered into a million pieces. My body became numb, refraining me from stealing her heart. My lips were dry. Nothing that I could do but to be patient and smile for her, well, them.

Fatefully, now I'm grinning to myself. I could finally get her heart back just like the way it was. I could finally be there for her whenever she needs me. Of course, I'm quite happy by the fact that Jackson broke up with her. Her heart no longer belong to him. Her heart that my greed was longing for.

She sat down with her friends while I was resting on the table alone. My classmates were probably playing soccer. Apparently, I wasn't in the mood for sports at that moment of time. I was only staring at her from afar. The fact that her face was natural made my heart flutter. How can someone be that pretty without going to surgery? That's totally natural beauty from god. Gosh, such a blessing.

Jackson's girlfriend, the playgirl, Chungha, apparoached me with a stare.

"Jinyoung, right? Here, I came here to get an answer from you. Who exactly is (Y/n)? What is her relationship with you?"I smirked at her question.

"(Y/n)? Ahh, nae. Geunyeoneun nae yeochin imnida,"I smiled, grabbing her by her arms. She stood next to me, confused. She only glared at me as she wanted to pinch my arms. I interwined our arms as Chungha gasped.

"So you're really a couple?"Her mouth was wide opened and her eyes widened as she asked more questions.

"Nae. Wae?"I chuckled. (Y/n) faked her laugh as she felt uncomfortable.

"I'm going to kill you for this,"She whispered to my ear. How cute can this girl be? Teasing her is always the best option to attract her more.

Chungha laughed out loud as she scanned us from head to toe.

<<Your POV>>

"Well, good luck then. Just ask your girlfriend here not to disturb my boo, alright?"Her signature smirk appeared as she whispered to Jinyoung, hands trailing his neck. Is she a flirt or something? Gees. Jinyoung only looked at you with a smile while you kick his crotch. He groaned in pain as he fell on the floor. You only chuckled at his cute behavior.

"Now that's for teasing me!"You pouted, trying not to laugh at him.

He tried to get himself up and cleaned the dirt on his uniform. He whispered something at your ear, his hot breathe giving chills to your neck. You. Were. D.i.s.g.u.s.t.e.d.

Just as you wanted to hit him, he ran away and yelled your name, saying that you were his. You only felt your heart beating rapidly. Your cheeks were tomato red. You knew, deep down, you liked him a bit. As in, has a crush on him. In a romantic way.

You then walked home alone, looking down to the floor. Now there was nobody taking care of you, perhaps your aunty. She's around your age. You're fifteen and she's twenty one. Lol, ikr. She's also living a teen age life and of course, not married, solo. She enjoys her life and live life to the fullest. She takes care of you really well and what people said, besties. You could say that too. You two were the best of friends.

As sudden, you received a message. As your eyes flash read the words, your face went down. Your lips turned into a pout. Your aunty was out with her friends, probably at the club, again.

*TIME SKIPEU*

You woke up to see Jinyoung beside you. You screamed at the top of your lungs.

"Yah! Why are you here?! How do you get here?! What did you do to me?! Who are you to sleep beside?!!!!!! I'm 19 you fight me?!!!!"You pushed him hard till he rolled over and fell on the ground. He groaned in pain loudly as you chuckled.

He got up and explained everything.

"Look, I'm your boyfriend, remember? Besides, your aunty wouldn't mind if I was your boyfriend,"He teased. You only hit him playfully, hiding your blush. You thought, why were you blushing? You had never blushed excluding the times when you were with Jackson. Did you just......fell for him?

"(Y/n), are you okay?"He waved his hands in front of your face, knowing you daydreamt. You stuttered and got back to reality.

"So we're starting it already?"

"Of course, bae"He smiled broadly. Why does he seemed so motivated to do so? Why does he not care? Does he.....perhaps still have feelings for you?

He jumped off the bed and went outside while you were left dumbfoundef on the bed. You were dumbfounded by his sudden statement. Bae? Bae Jinyoung? Or....oh my gosh what am I thinking? (Your thought)

You snapped out of reality and trailed behind Jinyoung to the kitchen. Your aunty was wiggling her eyebrows at your while he was smirking evilly and sat down.

"Looks like someone finally accepted him after the rejection,"your aunty teased. You rolled your eyes in annoyance.

-------------------

As you walked to school, Jinyoung interwined your hands with his. You thought, you had to bare with this. Your plan was to get Jackson back by making him jealous, that's all.

You both walked calmly along the hallway while people were gossiping and murmuring, probably about you two. He bid goodbye to you when you walked in your class. You could tell, they were indeed very jealous of you. You somewhat felt.......proud? Yeah, you felt proud to be his girlfriend........
...somehow.....

You realised as you got closer to him, you perhaps.....felt that thing again. That thing called love....?

Things aren't going as planned. Perhaps you give up on making Jackson jealous? I'll think about, you thought.

--------------------

Days has passed and you two became the most popular couple there. Jinyoung was glad to see your plan working.

<<Jinyoung POV>>

Finally, our plan is working. We became the cutest couple in the campass and I think Jackson should be jealous in anytime. I would just follow (Y/n)'s plan or idea even though.....it would just make my heart hurt.....a lot....just like before.....

I woke up to see a lot of text messages on my phone. I was gladly surprised to see (Y/n) beside me. Right, I overslept at her house. Don't worry, I did nothing to her. I'll miss these moments :'(.

"Jinyoung, you're awake?"She asked, scratching her panda eyes.

"Yeah, bae,"I smiled, not stopping myself from being cheeky. She only hit me playfully. That's right, bae has two meanings, for her. First, of course, it's a form of the word couples like to use to call each other, perhaps romantic nicknames. Secondly, bae could stand for our future. Even if I know she wouldn't be with me anymore :(. Since my sirname is bae, she would be known as bae too when we get married.....gosh, I'm thinking too far!!!

<<Your POV>>

You blushed at the sight of him calling you romantic nicknames. Is he perhaps still pretending or......? You thought deeply. This couldn't be true! Get out of your wild imagination, (Y/n)!!!

You both walked to school together as usual. As expected, people were eyeing you both while some of them were super jealous even though it has been months since you two dated.

The class ended and the recess bell rang. Just as you were about to talk to Jin young, saying that you wanted to give up on making Jackson jealous, perhaps to confess your feelings to him (Jinyoung), someone pulled your by your wrist. He pulled you to a dark alley.

You wanted to yell when he covered your mouth. His lips was against yours and he placed his hands around your hips. You panicked. It was rather familiar. A familiar taste. A familiar scene. You quickly punched him back to the wall and had the intention of escaping when he held back your wrist.

You stared into his eyes,"Jackson....."

He put his head down.

"I'm sorry (Y/n), I shouldn't have done this to you. I'm very sorry. It's just that I missed you. I missed you very much. I'm sorry (Y/n) for cheating on you. I shouldn't have done that but I had to. I thought you didn't love me and so I planned to make you jealous. Now, I want you back, regardless of your love for me. Please, I'm begging you."He got teary as he embraced you. You were speechless. You knew you missed him. Very much. You missed his everything.

Without thinking twice, you pushed him away from you while wiping your tears.

You were in a dilemma. You realised you loved Jinyoung. As so as Jackson. You can't choose between two people. However, you knew you had to make a choice, a choice that could make that someone happy, that someone who was hurt for the longest, that person who was always there for you.

"Mianhaeyeo. I couldn't love you again. My feelings had long gone away, ever since you left me. Now, I'm happy without you. Someone else has been hurting for the longest. A friend who is better than you. A friend who is always there for me. A friend whom I knew was pretending to be happy for me even though he knows it hurts. I'm sorry, Jackson. I'm in love with Bae Jinyoung,"You confessed. You left him dumbfounded. With that, you ran away to find Jinyoung when you realised he was standing behind a pillar, probably trying to hide.

(A/N: I'm sorry if this chapter contains a lot of dialogues but I just had to, hehehe. Jeongmal mianhae. I'm truly sorry.)

You tapped him from the back and startled him. He seemed to be peeking on someone previously. You obviously thought he was indeed suspicious.

"You heard everything, didn't you?"You smirked, earning an awkward smile from him.

"Was what you said......perhaps.......true?"He asked while scratching his neck.

"Of course, pabo yah, do you feel the same?"Your twinkling eyes stared deep into his, hoping for a positive answer.

"(Y/f/n)-"He said, kneeling down after,"I really liked you. What you said was true. I was hurt everytime I saw you happy with another person you chose to be your partner. I had to pretend to be happy for you....because I loved you. And now, I'm thankful. I'm grateful you finally accepted me to be your partner,"He confessed while handing you a bouquet. You smelled the scent of the flowers. Attractive, you thought.

He hugged you tightly while giving you a peck on your forehead.

"So....we're official now?"He smirked, earning a nod from you as you blushed.

"You'll soon be my Bae,"He smirked as he whispered.

"What do you mean? I will already be your bae since we're official,"You chuckled.

"You'll be my Bae when you reach a certain age,"He explains while holding in his laughter. As soon as you understood, you hit him playfully as you hid your face.

----------

(A/N: im sorry if this chapter was boring but yeah my mind is about to drift to wasteland. Nowadays, its just useless. I'm very sorry tho. I'll blame my mind for that 😂)

<<Move on and never turn back. He'll only make you turn more>>

Annyeong!!! Saranghae!!!!❤❤❤

우리 다시 만나 봄바람이 지나감연~❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199 49 23
This shit is under major editing.. I opened my eyes and saw taehyung standing in front of me. He cleared his throat and I stood up. "When did you com...
643K 34.6K 57
❝send nudes pls :^)❞ ❝n00ds?❞ ❝ yep :^))❞ *sends noodles* in which a girl sends a message... to the wrong person #4 fanfiction | july-10-2018 started...
10K 420 16
here are some oneus imagines/ short stories - all members are included in this book (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。 - i'll update when i have good ideas hehe. So enjoy...
1.9K 23 20
" Will you still look at me as your sun if I told you about the darkness inside of me?" " I'll hold onto you for now and forever" When an 20 year o...