Tickle Book

By gayswithways

Hey this is a tickle book of all my fandoms so yeah I hope you enjoy my trash More

H e n l o
Everything's Alright
My Little Blue Boi
Back
Crying
Gotcha
Bestfriends
Being Human Isn't So Bad
Note
Why Do You Cry?
Chaperone
Quiet
Pranks
Scruffy Face And Messy Hair
Apologies
Parties
Sleepy
REQUESTS OPEN!!!! (Also, thanks!!)
Beautiful
Spider-Kid
Exhausted
*ANNOUNCEMENT*
Important Info
I'm Sorry (Again)
Brothers
*POLL TIME*
Twins Know Best
"Love"
News
Mornings

Don't Mess With Sherlock's Labs

2.4K 18 2
By gayswithways

"Hey John?" Sherlock called from the kitchen of their shared flat, still searching the fridge and cabinets.

"Yeah?" John responded, flipping the page in his newspaper.

"Where has my liver gone?" Sherlock asks, turning to face the chair.

"Your wh-." John paused, looking up from his paper with a gulp. He slowly set it on the table, keeping silent.

"John?" Sherlock asked, walking to stand in front of John's chair. John got up and stood in a half sitting position, ready to bolt.

"So, um... I m-might have... accidentally... um... th-thrown it out?" John said cautiously.

There was a small yet unsettling silence that fell across the room, lasting for an extremely awkward ten seconds.

"You what?" Sherlock asked, a small twinge of anger decorating his face.

     "I.. um... sorry?" John managed, a geeky yet nervous smile now covering his face.

     "Oh, you're so dead!" Sherlock yelled, quickly hopping over the whole chair, hot on John's trail.

     "SHERLOCK! I'M SORRY!" John yelled, nearly falling down the stairs. Sherlock scoffed, chasing him down the steps three at a time.

     "SORRY DOESN'T GET MY LIVER BACK!" He responded, jumping forward. He managed to tackle John into the kitchen, pinning him to the ground with his hands above his head.

     John didn't even have time to react before Sherlock had done his duties. He had managed to tie John's hands to the cabinet behind them with his scarf, still straddling his waist. John helplessly pulled at his hands.

     "Sherlock! I'm sorry! I-I honestly didn't mean to!"

     "That doesn't help me!" John soon realized that he wasn't getting out of it without a fight.

     "W-what are you planning?" John asked, a slight tinge of fear in his voice.

     "Not quite sure yet." Sherlock responded, a thoughtful tone to his.

     "Look Sherlock, just let me go an-!"

     "Nope! I've got it!"

     "Oh, god. Sherlock, let me go!"

     "Not until I exact my revenge!"

     Sherlock immediately began his plan, lightly tracing his fingers across John's sides. John gave a small gasp of surprise before falling into a steady stream of giggles.

     "Nahahahahhaha!"

     "Aww, this is adorable!"

     "Ihihihi cahahahan't!" Sherlock shot him a confused look.

     "Pausing momentarily. State the reason as to why you can't."

     "Because I h-hate being tickled! I-it's emasculating and - and humiliating!" John panted out.

      "I don't think so. I think it's rather.. cute." Sherlock responded, earning a shocked face from John before continuing to massage his ribs. John let out a loud squeak before peels of laughter, earning a chuckle from Sherlock.

     "AHA! Sheheheherlock, dohohon't!"

     "Don't what?"

     "Tihihihihickle mehehehe!"

     "Tickle you? If you say so..." Sherlock smiled as he dug into John's underarms. Just at that moment, Ms. Hudson walked in. Sherlock didn't stop for even a moment.

     "Boys, what is goi- oh. Well, isn't this something! The great John Watson! Ticklish!" She chuckled, studying the scene in front of her. John opened his eyes at the sound of another persons voice.

     "Hello, Ms. Hudson!"

     "Good morning, Sherlock!"

     "MS. HUDSON! HEHEHEHELP!" John managed, laughing louder as Sherlock went harder.

     "Is there a reason to this?"

     "He threw away one of my labs."

     "Oh, John. You know better!" Ms. Hudson laughed, beginning to cook breakfast.

     "SHEHEHEHERLOHOHOCK! EHEHEEP!" John screamed as Sherlock nuzzled his face into John's neck.

     "Oh, this is too cute!"

     "STAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHEHEASE!" John begged, his eyes squeezed shut as tears ran down his face.

     "Why should I?"

     "IHIHI CAHAHAN'T BREHEHEATHE!"

     "That's the point, John!"

     "IHIHIM SAHAHAHARRY! STAHAHAP!" John begged, managing to yank his arms free. Unfortunately for him, he was too weak to do anything except for shove on Sherlock's chest.

     "Wow! We've got a strong doctor!"

     "LEHEHEHEHET MEHEHE GOHOHO!"

     "Hmm... I don't really feel like it. You haven't laughed this hard in forever, John!"

     "PLEHEHEASE! MEHEHEHERCY!"

     "Well Sherlock, whatever you're going to do, make it quick. Breakfast is nearly ready!" Warned Ms. Hudson.

     "Hmm.. Oh, I know!" Sherlock said, keeping one hand steady on John's underarm and reaching back to tweak at his thigh. John screamed before falling silent, only laughing when he could manage to take a breath.

     "NONONONO SHEHEHERLOHOHO-!"

     "Hmm.. should I stop?"

     "YEHEHEHE-!"

     "Are you sure?"

     "PLEHEHEHE-!"

     "Now Sherlock, he's the doctor, but I don't think his face should be that red!" Ms. Hudson teased the poor doctor. Sherlock pouted.

    "Oh, fine. But this is continuing later." He said, removing his hands and sitting next to John on the floor. John immediately curled into a ball, giggling as the final tears fell from his face.

     "Are you okay, John?"

     "Ihi hahate y-you.." He let out, taking Sherlock's hand and sitting himself up.

     "Aww, I love you too." Sherlock teased, helping John to his seat at breakfast.

     They all ate happily, mostly talking about Ms. Hudson's plans for the day. John was very content with this, as the topic of the conversation wasn't whatever the hell just happened to him.

     Soon, they had finished. The boys cleaned up their plates and left Ms. Hudson to do her cleaning for the week. They went back upstairs, Sherlock searching for a case while John resumed his newspaper. Sherlock looked up, noticing that John was just staring at the floor.

     "John, are you alright?"

     "Mm. Just daydreaming." He said with a few blinks back to reality.

     "You sure?"

     "No, I uh... I'm sorry." John apologized, setting his paper back on the table. Sherlock got up and sat on the chair opposite from him.

     "Is that really what's bugging you?"

     John nodded sheepishly. Sherlock sighed, getting up and doing something that left John in a small state of surprise. Sherlock got up and just hugged him. Like, a genuine hug.

     "John, it's fine. I honestly find it quite cute." Sherlock chuckled. John scoffed.

     "What? My laugh?" He joked.

     "Well, that," Sherlock said, which surprised John further, "but also the fact that you don't think that I can find another liver." Sherlock said, getting up and patting John's shoulder as he went back to work in the kitchen. John chuckled at the comment.

     "Hey, Sherlock?" John called after a few minutes of quietness.

     "Yes?"

     "Are we really continuing that later?"

     There was a short silence.

     "Ah, yes. Thanks for reminding me!" Sherlock said. John could hear pounding footsteps headed for him as he bolted back down the stairs.

      "NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

      "NEVER!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 32 16
I hope you enjoy these stories and I love Septiplier so expect a lot of it! Also any fan art I use, I do not own. I just suck at drawing and I want a...
151K 4.9K 124
This is my unholy fandom! I hope y'all end up enjoying this while you and I simp over them. My Request Box is always open for everyone's suggestions...
4.1K 348 16
"And it's crazy, isn't it? To think back on how far we've come, on how much we grew into our own people, into us. It's even crazier to think that if...
67K 365 90
A book where I write about Fandoms I know/interested in and my OCS. Feel free to make request on anything! (As long as I know it though-) I will try...