Brothers Conflict Scenarios

By Dawnii-Chan

How would your favorite "Brothers Conflict" boys react to these scenarios? More

When You Randomly Give Them A Hug
When You Sit On Their Lap
When They're Asked To Go Somewhere
If You Kiss Them
If You Give Them Valentines Chocolate
If You Slap Their Butts
If You Walk Naked Around The House
If You Pick A Fight With Them
If He Walks In The Bath And You're In It
How You Cuddle With Him
When You Tell Him You're Ready For Him
When He Hears You Sing
When You Tell Them You're Pregnant and They're the Father
When You Watch A Movie Together
When You Sleep Together
When You Accidently Trip While Walking
When You Try To Seduce Him
When You Get Sick
When You're Giving Birth
Your First Date
Another Brother Walked in On You Getting It On *LEMON*
Balloons *Lemon*
Good News (≧▽≦)
Food?
Gomenasai!!!
When He Asks You Out
If You Make Them Laugh
You Were Watching Him Sleep

If They Give You A White Day Present

19.1K 383 382
By Dawnii-Chan

Masaomi: Hey (Y/N)-Chan? I got you something special... *holds out stuffed bunny* Her name is Usa-tan. Please take care of her, okay? *smiles and pats your head*

Ukyo: You like chocolate covered walnuts, right? *as you nod, he sighs, relieved* Thank God.. I wasn't sure if...*blushes slightly and hands you the box*

Kaname: Oi, (Y/)-Chan. Let me put your White Day present on for you. *winks as he holds up a maid costume*

Hikaru: Ne, (Y/N)-Chan, Happy White Day! *Hands you a pair of shoes you've always wanted*

Tsubaki: (Y/N)-Chan~! I got you White Day chocolates! Say ahh~ *feeds you the chocolates*

Azusa: *smiles* Here, (Y/N)-Chan. Happy White Day. *kisses your forehead and gives you a DVD of the anime he just finished voice acting for*

Natsume: Oi, I bought you that new video game that you wanted. Happy White Day, (Y/N)-Chan. Now let's see if you can beat me. *smirks*

Louis: Happy White Day, (Y/N)-Chan. *smiles and hands you a bag with a bubble bath set* We can do it together, Ne? *grin*

Subaru: O-oi... Happy White Day. *Hands you a box with earrings*

Iori: *Showers you with different gifts throughout the whole day*

Yusuke: *gets you a belt that matches his bright red hair, and leaves it in your room with a note*

Fuuto: Ne, Nii-Chan *hands you tickets to his next concert* You better be screaming my name from the front row. *winks*

Wataru: *blushes and looks at the floor* Here! *pushes a stuffed animal in your hands and runs away*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 3.8K 76
I made one of these books on a old account and I decided why the hell not. So I'm making another one!
202K 2K 46
Here's a series of oneshots, 2shots, etc. about original scenarios I come up with or have experienced. Hope you all enjoy! Y/n=your name Bf/n=boyfri...
57.5K 1.9K 50
Ema and Koemi have always been on their own, since their father was never home much. What will happen when they suddenly acquire thirteen new sibling...
41.3K 724 68
NO SMUT/LEMON! Just a bunch of fluff/angst etc scenarios with our favourite hero boys <3! Requests are open!