best Wattpad books

By crazygirl_likesteddy

hii guys!!! hope you guys u like this books scratch that i'm sure you guys are going to love this books, if... More

SHE'S WITH ME
Agent 13 (Book 1)
The Heartbroken Heartbreaker
The End of Summer
Sir, I Think The Badboy Knows About Us...
I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls... Pitiful I Know (slowly editing)
The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me
There's a Thin Line Between Love and Hate
The Blonde Cheerleader
The Curves Ahead - Wattpad Award Winner
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy
Pause (Completed, Published)
A Secret Service [COMPLETED]
My Happily Never After
My Life with the Walter Boys [Wattpad Version]
I fight for her
Kissing Is the Easy Part
A Thousand Words | ✓
It All Started With An Apple
Defenders
The Hoodie Girl | ✓
Stella and the Boxer
Bulletproof ✓
Password Incorrect
Giving up on him #2014WattyWinner
The Quirky Tale of April Hale (Quirky Series #1)
In 27 Days (Watty Award Winner 2012)
Yeah, I Hate You Too, Sweetheart.
Dead and Not Buried
Illegal My Ass
The Shy Girl Has a Gun
S.I.X
After
The Bad Boy Taught Me To Fight
Just One Night
Tyler's gem
Perfect Addiction [People's Choice Award Winner '15]
Storm and Silence
Breaking The Bad Boy (Completed)
Sweet as a Strawberry
Love Is...
Accidentally Kidnapped
Their Paid Girl
3Stepbrothers

An Unexpected Wedding

301 1 0
By crazygirl_likesteddy

#1 in hotlist of Romance

author: Shakti5555

status: completed

She was married in her childhood and is a widow. Everyone sees her as a bad omen, but she fought back with the fate and became a journalist. Unexpectedly she was married to a cop who was not interested in marriage and unaware of her first marriage. Both are rivals because of their profession. As a journalist, she irked him with her questions many times. Now she became his wife and got a chance to know him personally. See their journey of life together holding hands of each other which started with "AN UNEXPECTED MARRIAGE." Both were not interested in the wedding, but fate decided their marriage and forced them to live under the same roof as a couple. How will he react knowing that she is a widow? Will he accept her or leaves her? Will they be able to bring out the dark truths of society as a part of the profession? Will their job brings them together or separate them? Whether justice wins or the power? Whether they fail or succeed in career and life? Unexpected marriage, unexpected twists, unexpected characters, unexpected love, unexpected emotions. Nothing happened according to their wish, but every unexpected happening gave them expected happiness. Join in their journey with an open mind where you feel the freshness of concept and characterization.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2K 17
System bl အပြာ လိုးစာ MC တစ်ယောက် ကမ္ဘာ တွေပြောင်းပြီး သူ့ကိုမုန်းတဲ့သူတွေကို ဘယ်လိုခြွေပစ် မလဲဆို ဖတ်ရမှာပါ။ ‼️မှတ်ချက်။ ဤစာသည် boy အချင်းချင်း ကာမဆ...
174K 7.9K 31
Hooked onto drugs, no family, no guidance or sanity until she met HIM. Cover Creds: @Triceynexttdoor ❤️ -BLICKY.
39K 1K 20
Isabella Rose Ivy Valencia-Moretti, the only girl born in Italian Mafia family after so many generations. Not only she is the princess of Italian Maf...
399K 13.4K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...