It's Too Sweet.pjm ✓

By LadyAdmi

A curse like no other, a contract like no other and a life like no other. Most people get to the top through... More

A/N.
TRAILER!!
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Book of Swiller.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Book 2!
It's Too Sweet: Sweet Temptation
Sweet Temptation.

Chapter 47.

42 4 1
By LadyAdmi

The comb runs down my black hair slowly. The shadows in the mirror looking back at me. I stand up slowly, my hair fanning around my face. I take slow steps to my bed planting myself on the edge.

I go for flat shoes today.

I open my eyes sharply turning to the door. Step by step, I go

Step by step, I go.

Down and down. The hallways echo and glow as the shadows follow me.

The man she calls 'father' stands in front of her.

Don't speak, don't think Yoona.

"Good morning dear," he smiles shyly. I walk past him to the door waiting.

"Sweety..dear..Yoona?" he calls. "Please hear me out...I'm sorry for how the last days have been.."

Weak.

He is weak I feel like stabbing him.

"I know I've never hit you, I'm sorry my dear..and as for Sunmi and I's engagement.. I love her and I really want you to be on board with my decision please my sweet?"

My black eyes bore into his eyes.

"Was I your sweet when I was born? No. So what makes me your sweet now?"

Not even looking at him I know he's ashamed of himself. "Yoona..are you alright?"

I open the door walking out to the car.

"Good morning Miss Yoona,"

"Just take me to school. No chit chats."

_________________

1 week later (last week before review)

I feel so much power in me and I can tell that everyone feels it too.
The past week has been a blast as everyone just fell to my feet and did exactly what I told them to do.

I've never felt so condescending before in my life. I always followed people, I was the type of girl that liked to chill with people but no one really wanted to chill with.

Roles are reversed as everyone wants to hang with me. I got myself a bunch of new friends. They are relaxed and cool — we might be the new I.T group in the school.

Seolhyun has been replaced by me. Like I told her last time, I am the better version of her.

The last period of the day is English. Through out the period I answer singlehandedly to all the teachers questions.

She's mad with me, but as long as my marks are high and I perform with excellence in her class - she just has to shut it.

The bell rings indicating the end of the period and school day. I take my time packing my stuff as everyone leaves. When I'm done I stand and walk to the door but the teacher stops me.

"Yoona, wait a minute would you,"

I turn my gaze to her, not that interested.

"Are you okay?" She asks putting her hand on my arm. I glare at it and she immediately pulls back clutching for her dear life.

Her whole hand turns red and she looks frightened. A little fire never hurt nobody.

I smirk slowly walking away. "I'm doing just fine,"

Before she can respond I close the door leaving her to cry inside. I begin to make my way along the corridor.

"Hey! Yoona! Wait up!"

I don't turn while Namjoon yells out my name. He catches up and speaks.

"Wow you were on fire back there," he says.

I can hear his thoughts and feel his lure running through his blood. Would you look at that?

Namjoon likes me.

I tune out whatever he's saying and stop him in the middle of the hallway standing in front of him. I pull him in by his neck, his breathing hard. He has never been this close to a girl before..interesting.

I whisper in his ear, "I can make all your fantasies come true if you let me,"

I smile and walk away from him leaving him in a trance state. He'll just stand there until whatever fantasy that he has of me finishes, by the looks of it he'll be standing there with a smile and holding 'me' for quite a while.

I walk out the school gates and wait along the sidewalk for my driver.

My new friends Mingyu, Mark, JB, Seulgi, Irene and Momo stop by me and smile.

"Hey Yoona, we're going to the new premiere of Joker," Momo says and puts her arm around my shoulder. "You should come with us,"

I look down at my phone seeing the time. My driver will come any moment, but then Mark and JB are here. They can drop me.

"You know I'm down for madness," I walk beside Momo and Mingyu as we get in Mark's van.

JB laughs aloud, "While you guys are balling your eyes out we'll be laughing in the face of danger,"

"IT! Chapter 2!" All the guys yell out.

I shake my head. "That's another type of crazy."

"Oh c'mon. That movie isn't even scary, a bunch of kids running around screaming for no reason," Mark says as he starts the van.

"Because of that clown," Irene says playing with her hair and her legs sprawled out on me. My fingers circle around on her thigh and I snicker.

After the movie

"That was beautiful," I say clutching onto Seulgi's arm.

"It really was. I kind of understand why he acts the way he acts in the dark Knight." she adds. We walk out the cinema, but the boys are still inside their movie.

Irene swipes her phone out tapping rapidly on the screen. "Ugh they still have an hour left,"

Momo shrugs her shoulders. "Let's go watch with them,"

"Clowns!" Both Seulgi and Irene scream. "No way,"

I shake my head. "We just came from watching a clown, what's the difference?"

"I'm better off with one clown," Irene says.

"I'll call my driver," I say hugging them. "You guys can go,"

I leave and head outside, I stand under the movie poll as it rains. The clouds are heavy and the wind won't stop. I begin typing my drivers name before I hear honking.

I look up seeing a black prime Jaguar.. He just won't leave me alone will he.

I glare at the car before ignoring it.

"Yoona," I look up only to meet his eyes as he roles the window down. "Get in,"

I let out a sigh before running to the car. I needed a ride anyways.

I take the front seat trying to fix my skirt.

"How did you know where to find me?" I ask using the little cloth he provides

"I was at the library till closing. This is my route home and I saw you outside," he motions outside his window to the street names on the poll.

The conversation ends there as he drives. It's silent and tense. I sense that he wants to say something but I can't really tell what it is.

I don't feel good Yoona

The voice in me says. My head begins to clear up making all the dark mist and clogged up fog to leave my head. I take a sharp breath closing my eyes immediately opening them up. This time it's me.

"Who's in control? Yoona is it you?" He asks.

I look to him and he turns to me for a brief second before looking back on the road.

"You look pale," he says. I ignore him laying my head back on the chair trying hard to get myself back in one piece.

He takes different routes and I realise that we aren't going to my house nor his house.

"Where are we—"

"You know he's a demon right?" That question comes out of the blue and I flinch when my insides roar.

"Who's a demon?" My voice is meek..when was the last time I myself Yoona spoke.

"The demon in you," his silence creates suspense but the name he utters vibes through out and I tremble. "Hoseok."

I turn to him my heart beating like crazy. "Jimin..w-what are you talking about?"

Get a grip of yourself Yoona! You are weak! Come on let me take over! Let me be in control!!

"When did she enter in you?"

I stop moving, breathing and blinking. My soul becomes heavy but I can't breathe. She's trying to take over again... I can't control it, I can't control her

"You can."

"Jimin what are you doing to me?" I ask closing my eyes shielding my face in my hands. How can he hear my thoughts?

The car jolts to a stop. I look ahead, we're in a green field, nothing around us but grass. Very bright grass.

"Don't worry, she won't disturb you. Not while we are here, neither can Hoseok." He comes to my side his fingers lingering around the chair making it go down.

I follow the chair down not having any energy to fight him or myself.

"How..." I speak lightly and he brushes his hands over his head. "Jimin.."

"The girl I dreamt about was you," his voice is low but I hear him. "It was you,"

He turns to me lightly brushing his soft fingers over my eyes.

"Sleep~"

[Dream]

My eyes flatter open, the room I haven't seen in a long time is back.

I'm seated on the chair of the white side. My heart extremely in peace. 

A warm hand slides down my face and lips. This is purely warm and doesn't hurt at all- it can't be Hoseok.

I look to the other side of the room, completely taken aback by the baby blue curtains that separate the rooms. I can't see the dark side at all.

"And you don't have to see it again," the air whispers. Slowly but gradually a body manifests from the invisibility.

A white blouse and black pants. The blonde hair that once used to captivate me is bac. Little Crystal lights capture my attention, they float in mid air and beautifully connect as one forming wings. Crystal blue wings.

The halo being looks up and I fall to my knees, not being able to believe what I see.

Every knee shall bow to The One.

"Yoona," Jimin calls my name. His shoes tap on the ground and he stops in front of me. "An Angel deserves to sit down on a thrown,"

"I'm no angel Jimin," I mumble. His beauty is too powerful I can't even force myself to look at him. His fingers go through my hair and he kneels down so that we are on parallel heights.

His finger goes under my chin slowly lifting it up. My teary eyes meet his crystal blue eyes loving the warmth.

"Come,"  Jimin rises letting out his hand. I bite my lip looking at his palm. His soft looking palms that are too good to be true. Our eyes meet causing me to blush looking away but accepting his body.

His warmth overtaking my entire body and his hands holding me firm.

"Only you Yoona," he searches for my eyes. "Its only you who does this to me." A vision of Hoseok and I blurs my mind.

Furiously and rapidly letting go of his hand as Hoseok's voice echo's in my mind. I close my eyes and hold my head, trying to calm my breathing slowly.

I feel a hand on my back rubbing up and down. Hoseok's voice is the only thing I hear. I tightly close my eyes.

My mind races wildly and images begin to flash in my mind: Hoseok's hands and eyes then me giving my hand to him, our bodies holding onto each other tightly.

Kisses up my neck and on my lips immediately slap me out of reality. That poisonous love has kept me safe.

Keep my safe and I'll keep you warm.

YOONA!! Hoseok's voice bursting in laughter, saying my name.

"Yoona," Jimin soft voice calls. "Don't worry Yoona," he says.

"Jimin.."

His eyes tender. Something I haven't seen in a long time, from anybody.

"Hoseok isn't here," he assures. "Come,"

I breathe slowly taking his hand once again getting used to how peaceful and light I feel.

He sits me down on one end of the table and...floats to the other side.

"You're an Angel," I say with admiration.

He chuckles and I'm immediately reminded that he's still the same Jimin.

"Yes Yoona I am. Took you long to realise it," he smiles. "I want to help you, but you're already far up in with Hoseok. The devil,"

I look away feeling ashamed. All this time Jimin was trying to help me but I pushed him away.

"It wasn't you. You were barely aware," he reads my mind.

"But he keeps me safe," I say looking at him.

He nods his head. "Was that the deal? For him to keep you safe?"

I gulp while nodding my head.

"What did he get in return?"

Keep me safe and I'll keep you warm.

"You gave him your warmth?" He asks. I slowly nod my head. All of a sudden I'm feeling slightly dizzy. "He's coming," Jimin mutters.

"Jimin what's going on? Why all this?" I ask.

He shifts his head to one side. "Your warmth is actually your soul. He took from you, no wonder you are cold. All your heat gone. I should've known."

My heart drops to my stomach knowing that I'm slowly being used. Actually quickly, since I've already given him all of me.

"Hoseok is the kind of demon to hold doors, laugh at silly jokes, fool around, make everything seem like it's okay but he's also the same demon that at a snap of his fingers you are dead." Jimin says. "Yoona you need to do what's right. Remember that,"

"Jimin-"

"YOONA!"

I'm yanked up by my own self. She took over again stabbing me back to my rose prison.

Stay!

She growls.

I look over at Jimin but to my surprise I'm not in his car but instead in Hoseok's car.

"You're finally up,"

Hoseok is driving the car at a high speed.

"Jimin called, said he had a flat tire. It seemed you passed out,"

"Where's Jimin?" I force out fighting with the Yoona in me.

"I left him out there,"

I look at Hoseok in shock. He turns to me with a dark smile.

"You are my responsibility, not him."

_______________________
Chapter 47

A bit morbid...no

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 599 29
The royal life has for years been seemed to be just frills and fancies. They have bodyguards to protect them, cooks to feed them, expensive clothes a...
97.9K 3.1K 32
~we can meet in the middle, bodies and soul collide~ sequel to texting
1.5K 353 10
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 ɪ'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀʀɪꜱᴛᴀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ꜱᴇʀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪꜱʜᴇꜱ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀ...
16.9K 942 18
You live in a world where people see in black and white. The solution to finally see the colors? It's simple. You need to meet your soulmate and look...